Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1151041 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Finestlex(m): 5:28am On Feb 04, 2015
standupguy:

Is Seneca not expensive, i am actually waiting for an admission from centennial college.
int'l students are seen as source of easy revenue to Canny.. that's why we pay x3 of what locals (citizens) pay. ALl colleges have almost same tuition. the max difference you can get is $1k5. some $1k, some $500. most are same.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 6:03am On Feb 04, 2015
same issue herre, when did you submit your application? and for which course and resumption date?
ezekuse:
Please I need clarification. i applied to seneca college using the online application form on which i entered my card details for the application fee payment and till date there is still no seneca college debit on my account for the fees.
please any seneca college applicant should let me know how they paid their application fees. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 7:41am On Feb 04, 2015
ManTiger:

22 - 21 = 1m
125 - 124= 1m.
Bro na small e remain, don't give up.
The SOA is good but technically the closing balance it not so good. CIC takes many things in consideration, things beyond our thoughts.
Tis well.

Mantiger where you dey since, you for done help me review before go dash this people my money.
I will re-apply in May, but till then i have requested for my CAIPS file today, hopefully i will know what actually went wrong before in re-apply.
You didn't say anything about my Age(30),personal finance and also my place of work which is my sisters company. What is your take on that as related to my application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 7:43am On Feb 04, 2015
Finestlex:
int'l students are seen as source of easy revenue to Canny.. that's why we pay x3 of what locals (citizens) pay. ALl colleges have almost same tuition. the max difference you can get is $1k5. some $1k, some $500. most are same.

Yeah but i hear say 1k5 na plenty money for canny, say na like 3 months house rent.....lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by a4larin: 8:01am On Feb 04, 2015
Hello.

Please I need information on the approved medical examination centers for CA embassy in Lagos. I will also need the cost of the examination ASAP.

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by a4larin: 8:03am On Feb 04, 2015
Hello bro.

Please I need information on the approved medical examination centers for CA embassy in Lagos. I will also need the cost of the examination ASAP.

Thanks.
mrnilobrawn:

Congratz....where u ask by CIC to submit new start date
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 8:23am On Feb 04, 2015
a4larin:
Hello bro.

Thanks.

Lagos clinics;
Name: Alexandra Anga
Address: The Childrens Practice and the Consultants Practice,
25 Raymond Njoku Street,
Ikoyi,
e-mail: consultantspractice@yahoo.com
Telephone: (234) 146 119 41, +234-7065859845
+234-8093540899
Spoken Languages: English, French

City: Lagos
Name: Funmilayo Alakija
Address: Q-Life Family Clinic,
Plot 155a Prince Ade Odedina Street,
off Sinari Daranijo, Victoria Island Annexe,
e-mail: qlifecare@hotmail.com and info@qlifefamilyclinic.com
Telephone: +234-8113975433 or +234 7027704055

NGN28,000

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by a4larin: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2015
Yeah

a4larin:
Hello bro.
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by a4larin: 9:03am On Feb 04, 2015
Yeah, I was.

Thanks.
a4larin:
Hello bro.

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by a4larin: 9:04am On Feb 04, 2015
Okay, thanks man.

mrnilobrawn:

Lagos clinics;
Name: Alexandra Anga
Address: The Childrens Practice and the Consultants Practice,
25 Raymond Njoku Street,
Ikoyi,
e-mail: consultantspractice@yahoo.com
Telephone: (234) 146 119 41, +234-7065859845
+234-8093540899
Spoken Languages: English, French

City: Lagos
Name: Funmilayo Alakija
Address: Q-Life Family Clinic,
Plot 155a Prince Ade Odedina Street,
off Sinari Daranijo, Victoria Island Annexe,
e-mail: qlifecare@hotmail.com and info@qlifefamilyclinic.com
Telephone: +234-8113975433 or +234 7027704055

NGN28,000

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 04, 2015
a4larin:

Yeah, I was.

Thanks.

Congrats grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2015
did you submit your transcript
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by awe2015(f): 10:30am On Feb 04, 2015
Hello Fellow Nairalanders!

Could someone be kind enough to list colleges or schools that accept transcripts online

I actually applied to Fanshawe and i got admitted, but they are requesting me to send a part payment of my tuition which, but I am unable to do this because I plan on applying for visa before making payment for tuition abeg Oga Siga and slimdel... put mouth for this my talk oo... This na 2015, this canny stuff will not pass me this year in Jesus Name!!!! Amen!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by stevemims(m): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2015
Na wa for all these canadian universities o,so tey if u nor get 4.0 and above it's hard to get an offer for a masters program. Anyway,decision made on my application to U of M and it is GPA(3.71/5.00) not competitive. Still gat 2 more skools to go i blv God will make me smile.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2015
stevemims:
Na wa for all these canadian universities o,so tey if u nor get 4.0 and above it's hard to get an offer for a masters program. Anyway,decision made on my application to U of M and it is GPA(3.71/5.00) not competitive. Still gat 2 more skools to go i blv God will make me smile.

I believe you can still get the offer. Usually the 2.1 is just the minimum requirement, what they look out for is your grades in the last 2 years ( 60 credits hours) of full term study. So if u have excellent grades in your last two years of school, you may still get an offer.
PS: I think Phcax got admission into Windsor with a similar rabge of GPA but bear in mind that MUN is much more competitive.
All the best

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 11:06am On Feb 04, 2015
what course are you in for?ill advice you opt for diploma programs
what other schools are you waiting on
stevemims:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by awe2015(f): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2015
stevemims:

same with me ooo... I am waiting for University of Regina ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by stevemims(m): 11:10am On Feb 04, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
what course are you in for?ill advice you opt for diploma programs
what other schools are you waiting on
still gat U of S and MUN. All ds colleges wey i see nor get related courses to ma bsc(political science). Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by a4larin: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2015
Do you mean in the application package? Yeah it was included in the letter of explanation.

CruzAj:
did you submit your transcript
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2015
well, all the best...i got refused by MUN....you should have a decision by now on that.
stevemims:
still gat U of S and MUN. All ds colleges wey i see nor get related courses to ma bsc(political science). Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2015
blink6:
@bighead1, @modskiller, @bpatient, I will follow you guys here so you can send me message here. No emailing. Thanks for understanding.
please do you mind helping me list the docs you submitted and a sample of sop or loi. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2015
9jabiggurl:

muah....you are a darling...thanks (that was swift)
please can you gimme a guideline on how you went about the paper route. Thanks. Also I'd like to know if they'll return the docs submitted e.g house and land certificates.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2015
yyzz:

Yeah, I already did medicals and the visa was granted last week (paper route )
how long did it took to get your VISA?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by yyzz: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
Finestlex:
you have to submit first.. if you processed via online, 2days.. but if it was paper route, i heard two weeks
Thanks for the info
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by yyzz: 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
modskiller:
how long did it took to get your VISA?
about 11weeks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
luvly3:

Yes there is a first semester tuition fee deadline but you would be given an offer letter once you are accepted, what program are you thinking of applying for?? No you don't need to notarize anything...
hi, please what's the lowest tuition of schools in that area. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
yyzz:

about 11weeks
thanks for the info. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Please what is the 1st step in Visa application after getting admission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
@a4larin, pls when did you apply ? This January? And what route ? Also did you renew your passport before applying? Thanks man.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
Chars1289:
Hello ause..want to apply for a diploma course in SAIT and I discovered that I have to pay $200 for application fee as an international student.That fee is alarming!!!!!! sad face****

1. You can apply FOC .
Yes, Free-of- Charge. It only has to be within a small window knowN to only we the privileged ones !! #kidding.
I got this reply from a SAIT officer (name withheld) when I inquired on the exact date for this year :

"It depends on when you want to start. We actually have two open houses a year, so you could apply during our Winter Open House (Feb. 6-7, 2015), but that would be for programs that start in Fall 2015. After that there will be an open house in October for programs that start in Fall 2016.

Thanks, "

2. Like and follow their page on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/SAITPolytechnic
and send your inquiries inbox. The promptness of response will amaze you.

Don't Thank me now, but after trying the suggestions above.
You may PM me so that we may do some handshake if u consider it necessary.
Best wishes

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
standupguy:

Mantiger where you dey since, you for done help me review before go dash this people my money.
I will re-apply in May, but till then i have requested for my CAIPS file today, hopefully i will know what actually went wrong before in re-apply.
You didn't say anything about my Age(30),personal finance and also my place of work which is my sisters company. What is your take on that as related to my application?
My brother I've been busy lately.
As regards your age, just show them proof of personal asset and home-tie also tell your sponsors to make their closing balance an average of 4m - 6m.
God aint sleeping bro.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
NOBLE men;
I applied and got addmission at Nova Scotia comminity College last year December right now am gattering my documents to apply for Visa. My Sponsor is my direct uncle who is a management staff of NNPC and he has worked for 25 yrs, he has same surname with me and i have already opened a dorm acc in my name and he funded it with $20k i also have goten his own statement of acc which has a total sum of 32M, his pay slip and certificate of occupancy, letter of sponsorship and also affidavit of support which has been notorised in court. But my school has refused to give me my transcript at hand, they asked me to get a mailing address so they can send it to the embassy on my behalf, so i want to know if this is right.,if so how do i go about it. I also have my secondary school transcript can it be used in place of my university transcript since am going for a diploma. Also is there any other thing my sponsor needs to include? He already gave his contacts in his letter for enquires also his complimentary card.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.