Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,692 members, 7,844,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1160182 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

SOA is not 6 months but at least last 6 months and your personal account, I will advice even a year if you have awesome record of transaction with the bank, but if last 4 months is what is good, then tender that..... at the end of the day, what is of importance is record and wanna be sure you or the sponsor is are not trying to play smart by funding the account for the purpose of your visa...... and if yiu doing such, do it with caution and smartness.
SOA of sponsor is not at least 6 months but 4 months. That's what you will see wen applying online and you click the question mark in the sponsorship section.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bobola86:

SOA of sponsor is not at least 6 months but 4 months. That's what you will see wen applying online and you click the question mark in the sponsorship section.

Chairman, they tell you 4 months, but I tell people minimum 6 months is better..... but you know better, sorry sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Padike: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Between February and April, that is a tight one... but pray like u never did before, you might need it, cos that is less than 3 months period that you giving them to process and approve

Guy he will get the visa before the end of this month sef, right now they have very little number of applicants, that's why it's pretty fast to process these days.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Padike: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, they tell you 4 months, but I tell people minimum 6 months is better..... but you know better, sorry sir.

I used 4 months, with 0$ as balance what about that?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by BizBloke(m): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Then, have the letter written and signed by the board members, being your coy, it could be a great tie to Nigeria, what do u plan to study and how many years program?

Alright, letter headed coy letter signed by all 3 board members, including myself. Then, stamped with the company seal.

MBA: 16 months - first choice - or MGM: 18 months (Internship included) - second choice; Economics graduate.

Also the MD of another company. Do I have to tender a letter from the company, too?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
BizBloke:

Alright, letter headed coy letter signed by all 3 board members, including myself. Then, stamped with the company seal.

MBA: 16 months - first choice - or MGM: 18 months (Internship included) - second choice; Economics graduate.

Also the MD of another company. Do I have to tender a letter from the company, too?

If you get the second choice, I will advice you accept it in case you have other plans.... not a must to tender the other one but wont hurt your chance if you do.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by BizBloke(m): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

If you get the second choice, I will advice you accept it in case you have other plans.... not a must to tender the other one but wont hurt your chance if you do.

Thanks much. Yes, I do have other plans; second choice it is then (9jaBigGurl go happy now).

I'll contact you if I need further clarification; no mind my disturbance, abeg.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

It's not a matter of knowing better. You said minimum of 6 months that was why I responded. Assuming you made it clear that u were advising, I won't have. Moreover, it's not about the quantity as they say but quality. It all depends on the closing balance and most especially the transactions carried out. Am not claiming I know better and I no be chairman, just trying to contribute too. I will be more careful next time. Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
BizBloke:

Thanks much. Yes, I do have other plans; second choice it is then (9jaBigGurl go happy now).

I'll contact you if I need further clarification; no mind my disturbance, abeg.

I would love to have likes of you around in Canada, like I once said, I thougt you were in USA all along.... but make sure u bring my gala oh..... it is well with you, sir.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

SOA is not 6 months but at least last 6 months and your personal account, I will advice even a year if you have awesome record of transaction with the bank, but if last 4 months is what is good, then tender that..... at the end of the day, what is of importance is record and wanna be sure you or the sponsor is are not trying to play smart by funding the account for the purpose of your visa...... and if yiu doing such, do it with caution and smartness.
Lol.... gd day sir, notin of sort *ROTFL* just wanted to be sure cos my sponsor asked me the num of months he wld want to print and I want to know too as per printing my own SOA wld be reapplying before the end of the month.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
lilspiceyy:

Lol.... gd day sir, notin of sort *ROTFL* just wanted to be sure cos my sponsor asked me the num of months he wld want to print and I want to know too as per printing my own SOA wld be reapplying before the end of the month.

Madame, I remain humble oh.... reapplying yiu said, were yiu refused before? If you were, please pay attention to few things.... again, advice yoy sponsor to do 6 months for you and make sure you tie to Nigeria is solid.... good luck and see you in Canada.
Are co-sponsoring yourself?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by JohnCushion(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
obig:
@ JohnCushion
I also got an admission in to Centennial College for business administration and human resources management
I just submited my application to VFS on the 6th of feb and we are to resume by 4th of may.
Please i will like to share ur experience in getting your TRV and how long does it take to be issued?
Coolies, if it's paper route I can't really predict the number of weeks but the max is 2months so ure still good,u should av gone through online route we saw someone breaking record with 1weekfew days with ORoute but don't worry all is still well. What u need now is that prayer and fasting*most important doc*, if u sabi go vigil u better start because everything is still God's grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by JohnCushion(m): 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Padike:

I used 4 months, with 0$ as balance what about that?
Mhen the grace on Jacob is diff to Esau's

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Madame, I remain humble oh.... reapplying yiu said, were yiu refused before? If you were, please pay attention to few things.... again, advice yoy sponsor to do 6 months for you and make sure you tie to Nigeria is solid.... good luck and see you in Canada.
My company is sponsoring me and my uncle is my co-sponsor bt I wld be adding my salary acct also.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by JohnCushion(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Most importantly the tie @lilspiceyy, make sure u have personal properties like shares,landed and a job to come back to. Apart from the statement make sure u get a fixed deposit, it could be in ur sponsors name but emphasize it's for ur studies.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by JohnCushion(m): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
lilspiceyy:

My company is sponsoring me and my uncle is my co-sponsor bt I wld be adding my salary acct also.
If your company is sponsoring then you might need like a financial statement or commitment from the company depending on how ure stating the sponsor deal or ur company has to be a well known. Am also thinking why will your uncle be co-sponsoring when it's the company sending u, is it that your company is not fully capable? Pls make sure u answer these questions with your docs and content u know wat I mean.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kciano: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bellniki1:
Hello, letter of introduction is a letter from your office or sponor introducing you formally to the VO

It should be on a letter headed paper if the office is writing addressed to the VO

I hereby wish to introduce ..... He has been our staff for this (period) he wishes to travel to canada for studies. He will be on study leave with pay. He is an asset to us...
Kindly accord all necessary assistance. Feel free to contact us for any further enquiry

*it's just a guide, others will drop their idea

thanks bro .u too much .well explained.i no go pay agent one naira .I go buy u recharge card.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
lilspiceyy:

Before your submission, i will advice you make sure all loopholes are taken cared of . . . It is well, but remember to bring me gala
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
JohnCushion:

If your company is sponsoring then you might need like a financial statement or commitment from the company depending on how ure stating the sponsor deal or ur company has to be a well known. Am also thinking why will your uncle be co-sponsoring when it's the company sending u, is it that your company is not fully capable? Pls make sure u answer these questions with your docs and content u know wat I mean.
My company is taking care of just my tuition,accommodation and transport while my uncle is is taking care of other expenses. Yes am adding my shares certificate ,investment cert andlanded docs( a deed of conveyance) by my dad to me the first daughter of the family including the site analysis doc and land survey. My uncle who acted as my sponsor (initially) used his fixed deposit account with a good balance. I will take your advice in stating that some money in the fixed deposit is for my expenses. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
HONORABLE MEN;
i have an admission at Nova Scotia Community College, fall September. Am currently gathering documents for my visa application please i want to knw how much i can fix at the form that has funds available for my stay.....my sponsor has already funded my dorm acc with $20,000 and the total of my tuition for one year is $9,515( both first and second semester) i also have my statement of account along side my sponsor's statement of account wit sum of 32M.

Also i am currently doing my NYSC now which will be completed by October, I have already stated in my SOP that the NYSC officers adviced me to appply for travel a month b4 the month am to travel along with evidence of travel(travel documents) so that i will be given a letter of consideration under the condition that i will come bck and complete the remaining two months of my service b4 the Certificate will be awarded to me.
I hope this will not affect my application....Please i need replies.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Before your submission, i will advice you make sure all loopholes are taken cared of . . . It is well, but remember to bring me gala
Am getting you the REAL gala sir. Thanks grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
JohnCushion:

Most importantly the tie @lilspiceyy, make sure u have personal properties like shares,landed and a job to come back to. Apart from the statement make sure u get a fixed deposit, it could be in ur sponsors name but emphasize it's for ur studies.

Well said, the tie is crucial . . . and since she is being sponsored by a coy, that is a big plus for her as long as the coy is willing to give her a juicy recommendations and that her job would be waiting for her, as a matter of fact, they could said they are sending her to be the core of the position she is holding right now . . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
lilspiceyy:

Am getting you the REAL gala sir. Thanks grin

Madam, now i will have to pray for you really hard oh, but if you fail me like other ones, when you get to Canada, i will have to tell your lecturers to punish you with so much projects and school work oh.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Am grateful to God for his direction to dis thread. Although I joined 5 days after my initial application and I was denied cos I didn't submit so many many docs. I got to learn a lot by reading pple questions and the answers given were lessons. We have pple here better than any agent I can guarantee that. I will state my docs here soonest before I submit so dat the house can contribute. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Madam, now i will have to pray for you really hard oh, but if you fail me like other ones, when you get to Canada, i will have to tell your lecturers to punish you with so much projects and school work oh.
I won't. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
lilspiceyy:

Am grateful to God for his direction to dis thread. Although I joined 5 days after my initial application and I was denied cos I didn't submit so many many docs. I got to learn a lot by reading pple questions and the answers given were lessons. We have pple here better than any agent I can guarantee that. I will state my docs here soonest before I submit so dat the house can contribute. Thanks.

Good luck and God favor be upon you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Awosifila: 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
ThatWarriBoy:

Also, I heard from someone and I read it from the CIC website that we require a letter of introduction from the Visa office to get issued a Study Permit in the Border.

Check out the link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-arriving.asp

Elders in the house (@Amferica,@ phemmmy, @ChriGO, etc......Please provide guidance on this letter of introduction for study permit...How does one get it after one has received TRV without same.....I applied online and only got TRV....No other letter save the initial passport request letter sent to my CIC....Please assist.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
JohnCushion:

Financial statement Do u mean the SOA of the company? And by commitment can u give me an example?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by spymybox: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ethicalUser(m): 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hello guys I just got an admission into Humber college to study information technology solutions. Sadly I have been seeing a lot of negative comments and reviews about this school online . anyone with useful info about the standard and rating of this school should throw more light . I would appreciate ur comments . Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pampem: 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Though 4 mths is stated on the site. 6months is usually the norm.
Please help with below
my friend submitted online yesterday he is yet to get his biometric confirmation letter. Though his cic account says a message is there but there is no attachment. What should he do. He has used a system to check as well but no attachment.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by yyzz: 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bobola86:

Yes... You will need a transit visa no matter the airline. All passengers must go through immigration in US wether it's transit or not. That's their rule. So far it's your point of entry, you must go through the immigration first before continuing your journey. And without a visa, you will be sent back to Nigeria without any delay.
Sorry do you mean a transit visa Or just the student visa will do ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.