Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1156921 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Slimdel001: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pele, it's well
ohammed199:
Goodevening Everyone... Am Hammed by name am a new user directed by a female friend tianadiva.... My issue is I gained admission into university of manitoba for January class 2015, so the admission was given to me last year october 1st, so I prefer every document like statement of account of 5.7million naira for my dad's friend, so I also added police report, letter of introduction and a form from the embassy so I submitted and it was supposed to be processed for 9weeks so I got an email like 6weeks later that my visa has been dispatched from Ghana so I thought my visa was ready because it was my first time of applying and trying to travel abroad, so I didn't find d visa but I found a letter of refusal which stated that my visa was refused because not enough funds, no travel history, and I didn't assure them I will come back to nigeria afta my education there, so I got anoda document ready I got anoda statement of account from my dad friend as well this one is so heavy because the man is a millionaire he has alots of companies all over the nations so I got that with some letter of sponsorship signed and sealed by the lawyer so I submitted again with other documents and this time process should be 8weeks so I submitted 17th of december so today 12th of february 2015 wen I tried to track my application online from Ghana I saw Visa application, tracking ID No.20141217GHANS******* Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 11/02/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number which I supposed to receive medical email or calls before this... What can I do my people am so devastated right now...

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Slimdel001:
My love, how are you?
Slim is this u or someone else
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
I dn miss my family well well get plenty page to read,hw u all doing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Slimdel001: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
I'm the one oooo, how are you hun?
mrnilobrawn:

Slim is this u or someone else
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
Slimdel001:
I'm the one oooo, how are you hun?
Asked after u severally no gav me response and neither did u, sent u mails no reply.

Honey you are alright dear? Its been awhile
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Slimdel001: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Asked after u severally no gav me response and neither did u, sent u mails no reply.

Honey you are alright dear? Its been awhile

Oh really? That's sweet of you. I didn't get any mail from you or maybe I read and forgot, sorry hun, how have you been?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by jessicaewere(f): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Just to let you guys know, right now for Canada, the best places for work is in Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Alberta has been going down recently since the decrease in price of oil.

If you are in the health industry, B.C. is currently sponsoring nurses and doctors. If you are in the agriculture industry, your ideal provinces are Saskatchewan and Manitoba as it is mostly farm land.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Slimdel001:

Oh really? That's sweet of you. I didn't get any mail from you or maybe I read and forgot, sorry hun, how have you been?
Am good.. Believe u still use this delphin******zie@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
yregs:
Sorry about this. Can you list all the documents you submitted. You probably didnt include some vital document to convince the VO.

Police clearance
Statement of account of sponsor
letter of sponsorship
sponsor's company documents
Original WAEC certificate
school leaving certificate
high school transcripts
birth certificate
affidavit of sponsorship /
affidavit for the relationship between sponsor and applicant
admission letter
passport photograph
and the forms from the embassy
yregs:
Sorry about this. Can you list all the documents you submitted. You probably didnt include some vital document to convince the VO.

Police clearance
letter of sponsorship
high school transcripts
birth certificate
admission letter
passport photograph
yregs:

Police clearance
letter of sponsorship
high school transcripts
birth certificate
admission letter
passport photograph
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Slimdel001: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Am good.. Believe u still use this delphin******zie@yahoo.com
I still do, maybe you should resend
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Slimdel001: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
jessicaewere:
Just to let you guys know, right now for Canada, the best places for work is in Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Alberta has been going down recently since the decrease in price of oil.

If you are in the health industry, B.C. is currently sponsoring nurses and doctors. If you are in the agriculture industry, your ideal provinces are Saskatchewan and Manitoba as it is mostly farm land.
Alberta is regaining her stand, plus SAS is oil land as well and BC, you are very right though
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
tianadiva:
I dn miss my family well well get plenty page to read,hw u all doing

We fine pal how was ur day going ??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
jessicaewere:
Thats good news for me then. Am a regina kid.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
@Tianadiva, please what airline did you use and your route. Changed my mind from Manitoba to Winnipeg. The later offered me a better option in my program
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Shabii: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
Thank u so mawch smiley but can u kindly help me with further details cause i barely ve 11 mre months to graduate from university and i intend goin as soon as possible.although my family members over there would show me due process when the time is near but i just dont want to be in darkness when the time comes,so pls shed mre light on it,thanks. smiley
akanni:

There are 2 options in my opinion; your relatives filing or nominating you for immigration or school.
You as an undergraduate i guess has no work experience so you cannot apply for EE (Federal skilled worker Prog).
So, look at a program and try school, that should be your best option.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by yyzz: 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
ohammed199:

Police clearance
letter of sponsorship
high school transcripts
birth certificate
admission letter
passport photograph

Police clearance
letter of sponsorship
high school transcripts
birth certificate
admission letter
passport photograph

Police clearance
letter of sponsorship
high school transcripts
birth certificate
admission letter
passport photograph
police clearance
letter of sponsorship
Land documents /C of O of sponsor
high school transcripts
birth certificate
affidavit for the relationship between sponsor and
applicant
A level certificate (I don't think it's necessary )
admission letter
marriage certificate of parents
birth certificate of parents
passport photographs
family picture
I think this was all (and it is undergraduate )
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Oh i see, you didnt include the following:
Your employment letter, your playslips, your ststement of acct, your landed property or any shares or investment that will stand as hometie for you. Also, you need to include your leave letter and a letter of introduction from your company if you are working. You focused too much on your sponsor. Even if you are currently not working, you should provide a letter of explanation that will show them that you are going to study to acquire more skills to enable u get a job wen u return to Naija.

ohammed199:

Police clearance
letter of sponsorship
high school transcripts
birth certificate
admission letter
passport photograph

Police clearance
letter of sponsorship
high school transcripts
birth certificate
admission letter
passport photograph

Police clearance
letter of sponsorship
high school transcripts
birth certificate
admission letter
passport photograph
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by yyzz: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
yregs:
Oh i see, you didnt include the following:
Your employment letter, your playslips, your ststement of acct, your landed property or any shares or investment that will stand as hometie for you. Also, you need to include your leave letter and a letter of introduction from your company if you are working. You focused too much on your sponsor. Even if you are currently not working, you should provide a letter of explanation that will show them that you are going to study to acquire more skills to enable u get a job wen u return to Naija.

sorry but im undergraduate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
Shabii:
Thank u so mawch smiley but can u kindly help me with further details cause i barely ve 11 mre months to graduate from university and i intend goin as soon as possible.although my family members over there would show me due process when the time is near but i just dont want to be in darkness when the time comes,so pls shed mre light on it,thanks. smiley
Read Read Read.....start from the begining.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Shabii: 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
Reading from d beginning is stressful cry,just kindly help me out.would really appreciate
mrnilobrawn:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Slimdel001: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

So this start from the beginning still dey in existence hahahahahha

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by yyzz: 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
CruzAj:
@Yyzz Can you help me with the list of documents you submitted via my mail chitony90@gmail.com also I need to ask you a personal question. I ve gattered some documents and am submitting next week( paper route). Tnx in anticipation.
pls mine is undergraduate, I don't know about postgraduate
the documents I posted to you earlier we're for undergraduate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
Shabii:
Reading from d beginning is stressful cry,just kindly help me out.would really appreciate
I did in just few days... But u can continue to ask ur question shaa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Slimdel001:

So this start from the beginning still dey in existence hahahahahha
My dear wen some1 just sign in and start asking what the thread is about or how do i study in canada... What can u advice such newbie.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
@johncushion, where are u?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Asumns: 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
CruzAj:
then start gathering your documents. The earlier the better.Is there any other letter that was sent after payment apart from the first one?
no I didn't receive any. How far, what course are you going for and your campus? Also, how far about your visa application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
hesque:
Better to wait for your document and see the reason why the second app was refused so you would know what to tackle.

@hesque and yregs thanks so much I'd inform you soon will be at the VFS tomorrow for collection we neva can say dey mite give me buh is that possible witout medical for study above 6months??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akanni(m): 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Shabii:

chief, how do you think most of us got to know what we know if not based on research and other's experiences?My first response was to get you hungry and going, not to spoon feed you, lol.I know a lot of us are used to that but guy, google is your friend. i spent almost 9 months of research, then help on this forum before i got my breakthrough so to speak. With the 2 options i described, go through this forum and read from part 5, you can skip those that look like gist. Google how relatives can sponsor you to canada, schooling in canada, options of moving to canada (try cic.gc.ca) and then you can ask questions based on what you find.Note that this forum is really for schooling in Canada, mrnilobrawn has also said some stuff you should listen!
All the best and try graduate with 2'1 o or the talk go plenty when the time reach,lol!!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Asumns: 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Please, I need format of SOP(Statement of purpose).Please help time is running out.
My mail is ayoomo780@yahoo.com , thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.