Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1156903 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Asumns: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2015
CruzAj:
Nova Scotia is a nice place i got admission in Nscc too am gathering my documents proberly by next week i shld be heading to the embassy to submit. Have u paid the 400CAd deposite to comfirm your seat?
yes, I paid and offer letter has been sent to me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Dexnuel(m): 8:17am On Feb 12, 2015
Good morning,so sori 2 bother u al:
I have the intention of travelling to Canada to work and I don't know how to go about it.Am a graduate,though I have it in mind to further my studies when I get there..Ur candid advice wld go along way,Kindly help a broda who is in need...
THKS..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2015
tnuola:

Start gathering your documents now, and apply asap.

@Tinuola pls can you tell me some of the docs I need to arrange? thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2015
Asumns:
Yes, I have paid
then start gathering your documents. The earlier the better.Is there any other letter that was sent after payment apart from the first one?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2015
pampem:

Tinu tinu, I see you.

Yes o, I think I'm back on here
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 9:57am On Feb 12, 2015
Moheat:

@Tinuola pls can you tell me some of the docs I need to arrange? thanks.

Well, you'll have to read previous parts of this thread to have an idea, based on what others have submittedI can't specifally state what you should arrange as everyone's case is different. Once you read through u can come back to ask questions. I advice u start from part 5

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2015
tnuola:

Well, you'll have to read previous parts of this thread to have an idea, based on what others have submittedI can't specifally state what you should arrange as everyone's case is different. Once you read through u can come back to ask questions. I advice u start from part 5

Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2015
Pls, can someone tell me the current address of the Canadian VO? I had they had relocated from their oregun base.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by yyzz: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2015
Moheat:
Pls, can someone tell me the current address of the Canadian VO? I had they had relocated from their oregun base.
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Opposite Treasure Garden
Estate, Third Roundabout, Lekki Phase I – Lagos
pls let me know how it works outsmiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2015
yyzz:

does this address affect their mailing address?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by yyzz: 11:06am On Feb 12, 2015
CruzAj:
does this address affect their mailing address?
I don't know about the mailing address, I used the paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kciano: 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
yyzz:

I don't know about the mailing address, I used the paper route

@Yyzz please can i have ur email address. I want to ask u a personal question please. mine is kciano2005@gmail.com. just send me any thing to confirm u r the one.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by obig: 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
kennycooly:
Insufficient funds then, used my maternal unc dah had just bout 12000dollars in his acct, not enough tie in naija...buh my frnd's dad has bout 15mil in hiz acct, Can I use him as a sponsor diz tym?
ok,
i used my own personal company which am the ceo as the sponsor with a 6mnt statement of 5m as closing balance but has transacted over 20m in the past 6mnth sha
and my own personal acc statement of 2.5m.
i just submitted last week friday so am stil waiting...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by midee: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
hi, is there any one in the house that applied through paper route ending of January that has gotten medical call
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Moheat:

Please don't get it wrong, its the canadian visa application center (CVAC) that relocated not the vo .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
yyzz:

Hi, mine took about like 9 weeks or even more, I can't really remember before I got medicals email, just keep praying, once you receive the E-mail you'll forget about how long you've waitedsmiley
@Yyzz Can you help me with the list of documents you submitted via my mail chitony90@gmail.com also I need to ask you a personal question. I ve gattered some documents and am submitting next week( paper route). Tnx in anticipation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by steinmajor: 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Thanks a lot boss
akanni:

if it's for Olds, they don't require your transcripts, however, whatever certificate you want to present, it must be verified by WES or any of the educational assessment bodies in Canada because they do not have an int'l admissions department that verifies authenticity of transcripts or degrees.

cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by steinmajor: 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Thanks man, I appreciate...
soji0509:
By High School Transacript they mean WAEC O L results.
You buy a WAEC scratch card for online result confirmation send them the digits under the seal and the serial number or scan the scratch
card after cratching and send it to them. Dont forget to send them the info below too
Your full name, School name, address and Year of the exam. A scan of your WAEC cert will contain all that...
They will verify and confirm and that is all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by yyzz: 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
CruzAj:
@Yyzz Can you help me with the list of documents you submitted via my mail chitony90@gmail.com also I need to ask you a personal question. I ve gattered some documents and am submitting next week( paper route). Tnx in anticipation.
police clearance
Statement of account of sponsor
letter of sponsorship
sponsor's company documents
Land documents /C of O of sponsor
Original WAEC certificate
school leaving certificate
high school transcripts
birth certificate
affidavit of sponsorship /
affidavit for the relationship between sponsor and applicant
A level certificate (I don't think it's necessary )
admission letter
marriage certificate of parents
birth certificate of parents
passport photographs
family picture
and the forms from the embassy
I think this was all (and it is undergraduate )
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by yyzz: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
kciano:

@Yyzz please can i have ur email address. I want to ask u a personal question please. mine is kciano2005@gmail.com. just send me any thing to confirm u r the one.
hi feel free to ask me here, we're all facelesssmiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
yyzz:

OK thanks! I am highly appreciative!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
JohnCushion:

Coolies, if it's paper route I can't really predict the number of weeks but the max is 2months so ure still good,u should av gone through online route we saw someone breaking record with 1weekfew days with ORoute but don't worry all is still well. What u need now is that prayer and fasting*most important doc*, if u sabi go vigil u better start because everything is still God's grace.

You didn't witness the one that took 3 days bro.... wink wink wink wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Shabii: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hi everyone in the house,its a privilege to ve seen a lot of testimonies been circulated here nd m quite happy for them .m new here and i need answers to some questions.

I am undergraduate and i intend travelling to canada for a better living i.e getting a permanent card almost immediately after graduation or when i get my certificate.i have relatives over there and they are doing quite well.they re all citizens and they re doctors and nurses amongst them.
Now the question is,firstly:i ve no problem with accomodation but i dnt intend going over there for masters or so,i intend goin there to work(hustle) not negatively buh mre positively till i get a permanent card,can i seek admission to univeristy over there when i get there?

Can i work and go to school also?what re the requiremnts?i doubt if i wuld ve problem settling down there cause i ve relatives already there.nd thirdly,wat documents would be
needed for travelling down there?

Waiting patiently for any answers,thanks in anticipation. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by timmituyi: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hello All,

Please I intend visiting my spouse soon. However, I want to apply for my OWP while in canada before returning home and joining him finally. Does anyone knw how long it takes to process OWP in canada because I will be in canada for 3weeks.

Regards,
T.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
@GhriGo, I hail oOo.

For those going via online route, the link below might be of great help. It's step-by-step with screenshots.

GO TO : STEPS TO CANADA ONLINE VISA APPLICATION By GhriGo .

https://www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/72

Those who are very new here are advised to read back old post as much as possible .
At least from thread 6 to date. No short cut will be of help . Making google.com one's friend is also beneficial and saves time
wasted on expecting response on a question already answered in recent past.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akanni(m): 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Shabii:
Hi everyone in the house,its a privilege to ve seen a lot of testimonies been circulated here nd m quite happy for them .m new here and i need answers to some questions.
Waiting patiently for any answers,thanks in anticipation. smiley

There are 2 options in my opinion; your relatives filing or nominating you for immigration or school.
You as an undergraduate i guess has no work experience so you cannot apply for EE (Federal skilled worker Prog).
So, look at a program and try school, that should be your best option.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Goodevening Everyone... Am Hammed by name am a new user directed by a female friend tianadiva.... My issue is I gained admission into university of manitoba for January class 2015, so the admission was given to me last year october 1st, so I prefer every document like statement of account of 5.7million naira for my dad's friend, so I also added police report, letter of introduction and a form from the embassy so I submitted and it was supposed to be processed for 9weeks so I got an email like 6weeks later that my visa has been dispatched from Ghana so I thought my visa was ready because it was my first time of applying and trying to travel abroad, so I didn't find d visa but I found a letter of refusal which stated that my visa was refused because not enough funds, no travel history, and I didn't assure them I will come back to nigeria afta my education there, so I got anoda document ready I got anoda statement of account from my dad friend as well this one is so heavy because the man is a millionaire he has alots of companies all over the nations so I got that with some letter of sponsorship signed and sealed by the lawyer so I submitted again with other documents and this time process should be 8weeks so I submitted 17th of december so today 12th of february 2015 wen I tried to track my application online from Ghana I saw Visa application, tracking ID No.20141217GHANS******* Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 11/02/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number which I supposed to receive medical email or calls before this... What can I do my people am so devastated right now...

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Slimdel001: 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
My love, how are you?
tnuola:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Slimdel001: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hahahaha Thank God, faith move mountains
valeriann:
I was almost paying maple to help me with admission and visa application, until for some strange reasonz I logged into nairaland and clicked on ' travel' i quietly read tru old posts and the rest is history.
I got admission last year, submited my documents online on January 24th did my biometrics 26th, I got a mail requesting for my medicals yesterday(one week n three days), I want to thank everyone in this gr8 house for ur contribution, special thanks to Slimdel(so pivotal), bellikin1, lilspiceyy, padike, siga, thatwarriboi; m truly grateful!!!!...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sorry about this. Can you list all the documents you submitted. You probably didnt include some vital document to convince the VO.

ohammed199:
Goodevening Everyone... Am Hammed by name am a new user directed by a female friend tianadiva.... My issue is I gained admission into university of manitoba for January class 2015, so the admission was given to me last year october 1st, so I prefer every document like statement of account of 5.7million naira for my dad's friend, so I also added police report, letter of introduction and a form from the embassy so I submitted and it was supposed to be processed for 9weeks so I got an email like 6weeks later that my visa has been dispatched from Ghana so I thought my visa was ready because it was my first time of applying and trying to travel abroad, so I didn't find d visa but I found a letter of refusal which stated that my visa was refused because not enough funds, no travel history, and I didn't assure them I will come back to nigeria afta my education there, so I got anoda document ready I got anoda statement of account from my dad friend as well this one is so heavy because the man is a millionaire he has alots of companies all over the nations so I got that with some letter of sponsorship signed and sealed by the lawyer so I submitted again with other documents and this time process should be 8weeks so I submitted 17th of december so today 12th of february 2015 wen I tried to track my application online from Ghana I saw Visa application, tracking ID No.20141217GHANS******* Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 11/02/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number which I supposed to receive medical email or calls before this... What can I do my people am so devastated right now...

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.