Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1151203 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by jery4life: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
showfz:

I got admission for same course as u in Red River |College but was delayed so i defered till August 2015. abeg make we relate.
Thank God i have a companion. My previous admission was August 2014 but i defered it because i was not ready then. But i have been made ready by God's grace. Already submitted, expecting medical request. All shall be well in Jesus name. AMEN!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kruxit: 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
Finally thru to boarding.... no issues at with the Immigration guys.....now on the move Oga Justwise pls don't delete this picture....tnx

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
kruxit:
Finally thru to boarding.... no issues at with the Immigration guys.....now on the move Oga Justwise pls don't delete this picture....tnx
... Wetin u dey use orogbo do... lol...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kellycute(m): 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
Siga:
... Post graduate work permit for a 2yr program can be up to 3yrs but its not renewable... Na one time thing... the good part is u can apply for ur Permanent Residency during this Work permit with a job ... Thats a sure path way to ur Citizenship... USA on the other is tricky... Not sure they have such programs as I have seen cases where guys keep doing Masters and end up with 2 Masters and still no paper besides Student Permit...

Listen... It depends on what u want to do bro... U can choose whichever one but U have to decide what are ur plans after studies...If u plan heading back to naija immediately... then go for USA... If ur plan is to collect ur paper sharp sharp... U know what to do.... U can always do ur Masters in Canada and pay omo house money once u collect ur PR...

Again... U don't have to take my advise... its ur call at the end...
exactly.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kruxit: 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Contents: Oga Fhemmy's Gala - varieties (d expiry dates are less dan 5days hope they get to u as soon as possible), Amefrica's Oroki, Oga Siga's Aboniki Balm.. I got multivite syrup for Mr Arams while in the office as the Forum secretary I guess the new secretary will take the multivite tab (Casovit), my gandma takes bitter kola for cold...I got myself some too to take care of the snow (Don't know if this would work), Healthy Bitters for Tolaengr (my fellow Fanshawe paddy)...waiting for u o..finally my Nikkon camera lens to capture clips on d way......We don dey hear reports say snow don dey fall for Toronto abeg Oga Sigaand anyone in Toronto wetin b d latest. take care guys see u after some hours.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ebola(f): 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Holu26:

It is yes except if you don't pass your medical examination

Thanks Holu26. I actually passed the medicals and have been so passive of the fact that this dream is becoming a reality. I truly did not blv it would happen cos I took some risks in my application. Wow...God is faithful.
I only hav a small challenge. Am traveling on official assignment to Accra next week. What if my passport is requested for while am there. I'm due back on Fri next week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
kruxit:
Contents: Oga Fhemmy's Gala - varieties (d expiry dates are less dan 5days hope they get to u as soon as possible), Amefrica's Oroki, Oga Siga's Aboniki Balm.. I got multivite syrup for Mr Arams while in the office as the Forum secretary I guess the new secretary will take the multivite tab (Casovit), my gandma takes bitter kola for cold...I got myself some too to take care of the snow (Don't know if this would work), Healthy Bitters for Tolaengr (my fellow Fanshawe paddy)...waiting for u o..finally my Nikkon camera lens to capture clips on d way......We don dey hear reports say snow don dey fall for Toronto abeg Oga Sigaand anyone in Toronto wetin b d latest. take care guys see u after some hours.

Hahaha, abeg you fit help me change the 'Oroki' to 'garri'?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
kruxit:
... Snow don dey fall since just that we just had the biggest so far this year... No let anyone put fear for ur mind o jare... U go survive... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by myownlife(m): 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
showfz:

I got admission for same course as u in Red River |College but was delayed so i defered till August 2015. abeg make we relate.
Thank God i have a companion. My previous admission was August 2014 but i defered it because i was not ready then. But i have been made ready by God's grace. Already submitted, expecting medical request. All shall be well in Jesus name. AMEN!
jery4life:

jery4life:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Holu26: 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ebola:

Thanks Holu26. I actually passed the medicals and have been so passive of the fact that this dream is becoming a reality. I truly did not blv it would happen cos I took some risks in my application. Wow...God is faithful.
I only hav a small challenge. Am traveling on official assignment to Accra next week. What if my passport is requested for while am there. I'm due back on Fri next week.

Once your passport is requested for, you have 30 days to submit it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kruxit: 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
Babahor:

congrats brov.One quick question please.how long does it take for CIC to request for passport after medical passed update.
2-3 days max. congratulations
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Babahor: 12:06am On Dec 12, 2014
kruxit:
2-3 days max. congratulations
Thanks bro.wish u safe flight bro .we go still need updates from u sha .Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by maxdozie(m): 12:15am On Dec 12, 2014
Hmmm This is interesting...
Please... Does that have successfully Gone over Hou much did you spend Totally on Visa and the rest??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 12, 2014
Anyone has Egypt air phone?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kelly4top: 1:32am On Dec 12, 2014
Mirror97:
you will send it to them through courier service UPS or DHL u gonna send it along with ur supporting document

Does seneca college accept waec or Neco scratch card via email instead of sending it to them via courier?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 1:58am On Dec 12, 2014
... @Kruxit.... Which school u dey come biko....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 4:01am On Dec 12, 2014
.... FYI... List of some universities and estimated tuition...

http://www.aucc.ca/canadian-universities/facts-and-stats/tuition-fees-by-university/
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 5:15am On Dec 12, 2014
kruxit:

If you eat that gala without giving me some.........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 5:19am On Dec 12, 2014
kruxit:

You be correct man oh.... I go chop them all..... weather will be good for the next few days, coldest is like only -2c and not much snow before Xmas. ... you could check on weather network online and just go by city
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Senatorkelvin(m): 5:29am On Dec 12, 2014
Hello house,

My nephew is about to apply for his TRV and I'm the one assisting him.
He wants to use online application but I don't know if he needs to fill the schedule 1 form that is included in his check list?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Mirror97: 6:43am On Dec 12, 2014
yea they accept it.... unused one
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Mirror97: 6:49am On Dec 12, 2014
But the best way to send it to them is through courier services .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sidnigga: 7:10am On Dec 12, 2014
ScGuy:
Greetings @sidnigga i dey hala ooo

yes boss I sight u and dey hail u...jus felt being in silent mood....i guess u are thru wit exams or about to start soon.....arrange space for us ooo,we dey cum full ground for der nxt yr....lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vicarsenal(m): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2014
vicarsenal:
Gud evening house
If one is going for a 2 year program must one provide a SOA that covers the 2 years or a year is OK?
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2014
vicarsenal:
Gud evening house
If one is going for a 2 year program must one provide a SOA that covers the 2 years or a year is OK?
Thanks

A year. But make sure the account is strong with good transactions.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tweeny24: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2014
ScGuy:

My dear na prayer ooo i was delayed my first application but refired with prayer n fasting n i thank GOD its been great...what was the reason for delay?...program being diploma is nt d problem

Hello bro....did you get your TRV tru diploma?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blink6(m): 7:35am On Dec 12, 2014
Senatorkelvin:
Hello house,

My nephew is about to apply for his TRV and I'm the one assisting him.
He wants to use online application but I don't know if he needs to fill the schedule 1 form that is included in his check list?

if it was included, u need to fill it...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by wendymore: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2014
I pray I have my own testimony to on this trend IJN Amen

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by maxdozie(m): 7:58am On Dec 12, 2014
Like seriously guys... Do we need a Blocked acc I think things in Canada are too high..
Cant imagine paying fees of almost 2M...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sidnigga: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2014
tweeny24:

Hello bro....did you get your TRV tru diploma?
yeah!he got it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Senatorkelvin(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2014
Ok... Thanks
blink6:

if it was included, u need to fill it...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.