Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,914 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1151130 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akanni(m): 3:25am On Mar 03, 2015
a4larin:
Okay, here are the documents.
Aside the letter of intent (SOP), letter from my sponsor and bank statements, I had these other ones in the letter of explanation:

1. Mother’s last letter of promotion
2. Mother’s shares certificate
3. Personal Birth Certificate
4. Siblings’ Birth Certificate
5. Photograph with sponsor/brother
6. State of Origin Certificate
7. WAEC Certificate
8. Letter of Appraisals
9. University Certificate
10. University Transcript
11. NYSC Certificate
12. Parents'and Siblings' International passport page

for your flight, try google flight to get the lowest price, then proceed to the specific airline.
Also, compare with wakanow.com, bt-store and worldtravelandtours
Flights can do Lagos-London-Halifax, Lagos-US-Toronto-Halifax, Lagos-Amsterdam-Toronto-Halifax.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 03, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Guys im thinking of moving by faith and paying for my ticket and some months accommodation and include i in my application.
maybe the VO would just have no other choice than to give the TRV. he go pity ticket fee and accomodation wey no dey refundable

Pay your tuition and fees instead. It shows more seriousness than desperation.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 03, 2015
akanni:

for your flight, try google flight to get the lowest price, then proceed to the specific airline.
Also, compare with wakanow.com, bt-store and worldtravelandtours
Flights can do Lagos-London-Halifax, Lagos-US-Toronto-Halifax, Lagos-Amsterdam-Toronto-Halifax.

You'll need a transit VISA to go through the US oo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akanni(m): 3:47am On Mar 03, 2015
Amefrica:

You'll need a transit VISA to go through the US oo.

I just gave him the options, whichever route he decides that is cheaper.
How PEI?If no be how flights cost for this axis, i for just play come this summer.
Na only book i dey read, i never get chance sef sabi anywhere,lol.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 03, 2015
akanni:

I just gave him the options, whichever route he decides that is cheaper.
How PEI?If no be how flights cost for this axis, i for just play come this summer.
Na only book i dey read, i never get chance sef sabi anywhere,lol.

Haha no problem bro. You're doing a great job here haha.

PEI dey oo. Cold and snow nor gree us rest grin Abeg, play come oo. Summer dey beautiful for here, the beaches are so nice. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akanni(m): 4:04am On Mar 03, 2015
Amefrica:

Haha no problem bro. You're doing a great job here haha.

PEI dey oo. Cold and snow nor gree us rest grin Abeg, play come oo. Summer dey beautiful for here, the beaches are so nice. cheesy

Make i check how many years e go take if i use greyhound,lol.
Greyhound sef cost pass flight, westjet/air canada na $531 return while greyhound na 4 days and costs $766
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 03, 2015
akanni:

Make i check how many years e go take if i use greyhound,lol.
Greyhound sef cost pass flight, westjet/air canada na $531 return while greyhound na 4 days and costs $766

Haha it's not really expensive na tongue grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 4:59am On Mar 03, 2015
please dont try to use it, the sponsor must have the money in your country of residence or in canada. you might apply from benin or state benin a syour counrty or residence.
Damolaay:
Hello house, my dad is my sponsor but he's working in Benin republic and he only use dere bank there. can I use his SOA? thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 5:00am On Mar 03, 2015
make sense
Amefrica:

Pay your tuition and fees instead. It shows more seriousness than desperation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vinci500: 5:54am On Mar 03, 2015
Thanks my lady, well said.
ada4all:
Are there no other schools in Regina, apply to them now or if you are bent on going to Uni. of Regina then apply again for January 2016 admission. That's my own advise.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 6:36am On Mar 03, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
please dont try to use it, the sponsor must have the money in your country of residence or in canada. you might apply from benin or state benin a syour counrty or residence.

Hi. Please u just said something that shocked me o. My sponsor resides in the US. Actually a US citizen. His statement of account that I will be using to apply is from his US bank. All other docs too are from the US. What do I do now cos u just broke my heart. cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 7:22am On Mar 03, 2015
welll i dont really know where i came across that information. most likely on the CIC website as ive spent a lot of time reading through or on this forum.
you can open a dormiciliary account and have him transfer the funds there...what i think though
ada4all:

Hi. Please u just said something that shocked me o. My sponsor resides in the US. Actually a US citizen. His statement of account that I will be using to apply is from his US bank. All other docs too are from the US. What do I do now cos u just broke my heart. cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 8:55am On Mar 03, 2015
ada4all:

Had it been you took your time to read from at least part 4, youwould have observed countless people don use people from US and gotten dia visas...Use what you have

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 9:11am On Mar 03, 2015
Oga Ade!!! grin cheesy grin; your sponsor can be from any part of the world @least from what I have read here tongue. Gurus in the house can elucidate on this doh.
hayqinsbFX:
welll i dont really know where i came across that information. most likely on the CIC website as ive spent a lot of time reading through or on this forum.
you can open a dormiciliary account and have him transfer the funds there...what i think though
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by matthew2120(m): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2015
Chatters:

Go for it. You are in the right direction. That's what I'm studying right now. Good job prospects.
Thanks boss, can I get your email so we talk more need to get somfins straight
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Opesyy(m): 9:52am On Mar 03, 2015
Bros! Your own contributions are always weird, abstract and almost or totally wrong..i fear thee
hayqinsbFX:

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2015
who is this?
Opesyy:
Bros! Your own contributions are always weird, abstract and almost or totally wrong..i fear thee
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lollipop25(f): 10:14am On Mar 03, 2015
ada4all:

You can use his statement from the US bank, your sponsor can be anywhere, as long as the statement in either in English or French I guess... Be thou not afraid or hearthbroken grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lollipop25(f): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2015
Pls can somebody help me with the page number where Chrigo posted the guidelines to online application? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2015
grin
Opesyy:
grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by opsynusy(f): 10:38am On Mar 03, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
shocked omg! What a contribution!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2015
Opesyy:
Lol grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Opesyy(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/279 it should be around there,a lil forward or backward

lollipop25:
Pls can somebody help me with the page number where Chrigo posted the guidelines to online application? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Padike: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2015
hayqinsbFX:

Lol Kai..see this kind misleading information. You can use even if it's from Mars o..as long as there's currency inside Ahn Ahn

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2015
na people wey never get headway for dier own life issues go dey see anoda person comment.

maybe when i get the page (though i wont go look for it) where i got where i said, ill make it known.
as per all your comments they actually mean nothing to me as i was only trying to give an info to someone. i tot i stated i cudnt remember where i saw it.

if you think otherwise its okay to state it not getting into some unnecessary personal issues on a faceless forum.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/72

lollipop25:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Padike: 11:11am On Mar 03, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
na people wey never get headway for dier own life issues go dey see anoda person comment.

maybe when i get the page (though i wont go look for it) where i got where i said, ill make it known.
as per all your comments they actually mean nothing to me as i was only trying to give an info to someone. i tot i stated i cudnt remember where i saw it.

if you think otherwise its okay to state it not getting into some unnecessary personal issues on a faceless forum.

Baba if you don't know something ask and don't mislead people Jarey
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 11:13am On Mar 03, 2015
thats nt misleading...i knew what i said.... thats why its a house for people to see...
Padike:

Baba if you don't know something ask and don't mislead people Jarey
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Padike: 11:18am On Mar 03, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
thats nt misleading...i knew what i said.... thats why its a house for people to see...

You don't know what you said because many of us used sponsors with account details and house dovuments from other countries. So you obviously don't know what you are talking
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2015
you might have used it...fine!! thats why u have to come here and tell the lady "i used my sponsors account from another country and there is no issue with it" and ill have that at the back of my mind too....maybe i read what i wrote in another context
instead of getting so idle talking about the wrong issues.
Padike:

You don't know what you said because many of us used sponsors with account details and house dovuments from other countries. So you obviously don't know what you are talking
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2015
Good Morning everyone, I love this thread, a lot of useful info. However, I am just starting my student permit journey. I need info about getting statement of origin for international passport. I was @ the alausa passport office and dey said I need statement of origin (osun). Pls any info, on how I can get it. I will appreciate if any one can assist me asap, I want to go there today again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Opesyy(m): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Calm down bro..its also the responsibilty of the people in the house to curb wrong infos and advice.like you said it's a faceless forum, stop taking it personal bro btw me and you neva land TRV yet. No dey talk like say you dey canada. God will do our own TRV *hugs* grin

hayqinsbFX:

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.