Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (608876 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zico70: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
nicemax: There will be Medics / TRV aplenty, this week. Cheers! grin

Amen ooooooooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
nicemax: There will be Medics / TRV aplenty, this week. Cheers! grin
....I am Pertubed with dis ur statement...lol....From mon - fri we had almost 12 TRVs and just 1 medics(nicemax)....Na week by week bro....dis week we go have 15 Medics and 1 TRV.....na so we want am grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ambeyh: nicemAx that's nice you make sense..........AMEN

Thanks bro.....pray over it relentlessly. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
tonyrero:
Amen........I can see the Holy Spirit is speaking thru U

Yes ooo grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
ChriGo: ....I am Pertubed with dis ur statement...lol....From mon - fri we had almost 12 TRVs and just 1 medics(nicemax)....Na week by week bro....dis week we go have 15 Medics and 1 TRV.....na so we want am grin.....

Chrigo, When God says yes , no one can say no. Am impertubable with my statement ....grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by will2lead(m): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
Oga Siga and co, ℓ̊ know ♍ÿ̲̣ questions might be too naïve but ℓ̊ really need your answers. ℓ̊ am currently serving (nysc) and ℓ̊ would like to continue ♍ÿ̲̣ masters program at MUN next year sept 2014. Should ℓ̊ apply directly to †ђξ school and after ℓ̊ get admission letter, ℓ̊ den proceed for visa processing or α̣̣̥t̶̲̥̅̊ procedure should ℓ̊ start with first. And secondly, ℓ̊ have researched about st johns, newfoundland, but just wanna ask if †ђξ life dere is gud for hustling for a naija guy? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
nicemax:

Chrigo, When God says yes , no one can say no. Am impertubable with my statement ....grin

How? Medicals b4 TRVs.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
nicemax:

....Haba!! grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Tochium: 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
Amefrica:

I see you bro!! I thought you were admitted to bridgeport.. Anyways, na money US sabi chop.

yes bro I got admission at the university of Bridgeport and I would be going to the US Embassy soon. I just wanna use Canada as ma plan B.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
will2lead: Oga Siga and co, ℓ̊ know ♍ÿ̲̣ questions might be too naïve but ℓ̊ really need your answers. ℓ̊ am currently serving (nysc) and ℓ̊ would like to continue ♍ÿ̲̣ masters program at MUN next year sept 2014. Should ℓ̊ apply directly to †ђξ school and after ℓ̊ get admission letter, ℓ̊ den proceed for visa processing or α̣̣̥t̶̲̥̅̊ procedure should ℓ̊ start with first. And secondly, ℓ̊ have researched about st johns, newfoundland, but just wanna ask if †ђξ life dere is gud for hustling for a naija guy? Thanks
.....Bro if ur targeting Next year then start ur application now....Yes apply directly to the sch...i assume u're contemplating on using an agent?....I dont know about the hustle life in Newfoundland....all i know is u go chop Fish tire grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
Tochium:

yes bro I got admission at the university of Bridgeport and I would be going to the US Embassy soon. I just wanna use Canada as ma plan B.

Ok bro! Goodluck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Lawjnr1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hello Folks,

I hope it's a happy sunday evening everwhere your reading this. Please I need someone who's also about to apply online or might have applied already waiting for trv or medics that leave in Ibadan should please get back to me. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
All medical hopeful our time for calling starts monday 12:00am so make uma get prepared cos it go be like film trick for our eyes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
All will be well with me and every hopefuls IJN.......I am expectant of my perfected testimony..
Ambeyh: All medical hopeful our time for calling starts monday 12:00am so make uma get prepared cos it go be like film trick for our eyes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:07am On Nov 04, 2013
STEPS TO CANADA ONLINE VISA APPLICATION

Hey there, Tired of waiting, and feeling Frustrated with the Canada visa Paper route processing time?
The solution you need is right here. Online route is all you need to get going grin

Follow these easy steps:

1. Visit www.cic.gc.ca to register……Click on Apply online, you’ll get a prompt asking if you have applied before……Click NO……you get the next prompt asking “What are you applying for?”......Select STUDY PERMIT………you get another prompt asking “Have you used our online questionnaire to find out if you’re eligible to apply?”……your answer here should be NO since you’re applying for the first time, but if you’ve filled the questionnaire before then you can click YES.

2. After Clicking a NO to the Eligibilty Questionnaire question in step 1 then it takes you to an info Page……Just Click START……..Now that you’re on the getting started page…..Take your time to read the instructions……And then Click NEXT……Please fill in the Questionnaire correctly as these will be used to generate a Checklist code for you to upload your documents on your myCIC account.

3. After completely filling the Eligibility Questionnaire you will hit the “Review your answer page”……Please scan through to confirm your answers to the Questionnaire…….Then Click CONTINUE…………It will take you to a page were your CHECK LIST CODE is boldly written……the one I generated for mysef now is OX2980052333(plsssss this na my own code oooo,go generate your own biko).….Please copy your CODE or save that page or print that page……Just don’t misplace your own checklist code biko…..if you do, then you will have to fill another questionnaire all over again to generate another checklist code….. Please note that the checklist code you generated has expiry date(probably 2 months) so if you plan on generating the code make sure you use it before it expires else you would have to generate another.

4. Now that you have created your check list code the real application begins……you will have to re-iterate from Step 1 by visiting www.cic.gc.ca ….Click on Apply online, you get a prompt asking if you have applied before……Click NO……you get the next prompt asking “What are you applying for?”......Select STUDY PERMIT………you get another prompt asking “Have you used our online questionnaire to find out if you’re eligible to apply?” ……at the point click YES........It then ask you “Do you have a code that looks like this: QK4350881372?”……..Click YES…….Then it takes you to “Create myCIC account page”……Click START.........Now you’re at the page……Click GCKey Login…….since you do not have a Username and password yet then click REGISTER FOR A NEW GC-KEY........After you must have registered…..It takes you to terms and conditions page….Just click I ACCEPT……….

5. After clicking accept….it ask you if you already have a client ID which is also known as UCI number…..if you had previously applied to CDHC either through paper route or other route and you were given a UCI no please click YES…..but if you are just freshly applying to the Embassy then click NO…..Then it takes you to the Mycic Enrolment were you will fill your names, DOB, Country of birth, passport number……Then click CONTINUE…..Next is to create your security question …… click CONTINUE…….Then it ask for your email…..enter your email and click CONTINUE……. you get to your main cic page were you get to click APPLY ONLINE……….It ask you for the checklist code(remember the code we created at the beginning)…..

6. Enter your checklist code……..Now it takes you to the checklist questionnaire review page……Please note that you can still modify your questionnaire on the fly if you are not satisfied with some answers you provided…..all you need to do is click on MODIFY…….When you are done reviewing the page, click CONTINUE……Then it takes you to the part where you get to upload all you scanned documents……View the picture below to see what it looks like……

7. Please always click the question(?) attached to each upload section….example:- once you click the (?) attached to “Proof of Means of Financial Support” you will get these long lists
• your bank statements for the past four months
• a bank draft in convertible currency
• pay stubs
• an employment letter
• proof of assets or business
• proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
• tax reports, declarations or statements
• proof of a student/education loan from a financial institution
• a letter from the person or institution providing you with money
• proof of funding paid from within Canada, if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program
• proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada

All you need to do is look for the documents you are able to provide on this list and then Copy and Paste them into a Microsoft word after scanning…..Save the document as PDF format in other to get a lower size pdf document…..if at the end you shrinked to pdf and you still have a larger size pdf, then please download a pdf compressor www.pdfcompressor.org

This is just for a section of Upload…..there are other Upload section(check the pics) were you need to also shrink documents to lower size….Please do this right and make your documents as clear as possible after shrinking.

When you are done uploading all docx......It takes you to the Review page.....Click CONTINUE.......Now you're at the payment page....Please make use of Zenith or First bank master card.....It has been tested and trusted to work on CIC platform.

Now that your application has been completed....always watch out for any message in your cic account....usually they notify you via your email of any pending message in your CIC account so always check your email regularly grin

Please note that these steps also apply to Visiting Visa application.....Just follow the Instructions for Visiting Lobatan!!! grin

take your time to study this well….Its practical so do not be scared to read all…..once you get going with it on your PC/Laptop you would see how easy it is to apply Online……Package your application well and then leave the rest to baba God…..GOD AINT SLEEPING grin

Cheers

ChriGo

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 04, 2013
^^^^Chrigo!!!!! This is some hell of work.. Arrgh! This is too much oo.. I thought it was something simpler.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:32am On Nov 04, 2013
Amefrica: ^^^^Chrigo!!!!! This is some hell of work.. Arrgh! This is too much oo.. I thought it was something simpler.
....Its simple bro...No be everybody here be computer geek so i had to break it down noni ....lol..why not get on PC/Laptop ursef and see how simpler it is....just did dat for the not so computer friendly peeps grin.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 04, 2013
ChriGo: ....Its simple bro...No be everybody here be computer geek so i had to break it down noni ....lol..why not get on PC/Laptop ursef and see how simpler it is....just did dat for the not so computer friendly peeps grin.....

embarassed I don't have one embarassed Guess ima be spending more in Cafe be that cry

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:48am On Nov 04, 2013
Amefrica:

embarassed I don't have one embarassed Guess ima be spending more in Cafe be that cry
....Lolzzz grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by harkinhola: 2:54am On Nov 04, 2013
This is one of the best discussion I have found so far, maybe it is because Canada is also what I have on my mind. I have gotten admission into University of Ottawa for Fall 2014, Masters in Electronic Business Technologies (E-Business Stream), I am still waiting for the hard copy of my admission letter to reach me....I can't wait to put to test all I have gained from reading these discussion. Welcome me on board come Fall 2014...lolz grin....any Ottawa fellow..abeg if there is anything I should no kindly tell me...I wish all Medics and TRV hopeful, a good news this week and month, we shall all achieve our aim of studying in the Cold Sweet Country. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 4:03am On Nov 04, 2013
Medics/TRV's hopeful, Rejoice and be glad because ur application has found favour in the presence of God....I reteirate, There will be good news in the house, especially to those that pray fervently and fast from sins at the long run.....Cheers! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 4:06am On Nov 04, 2013
ChriGo: STEPS TO CANADA ONLINE VISA APPLICATION

Hey there, Tired of waiting, and feeling Frustrated with the Canada visa Paper route processing time?
The solution you need is right here. Online route is all you need to get going grin

Follow these easy steps:

1. Visit www.cic.gc.ca to register……Click on Apply online, you’ll get a prompt asking if you have applied before……Click NO……you get the next prompt asking “What are you applying for?”......Select STUDY PERMIT………you get another prompt asking “Have you used our online questionnaire to find out if you’re eligible to apply?”……your answer here should be NO since you’re applying for the first time, but if you’ve filled the questionnaire before then you can click YES.

2. After Clicking a NO to the Eligibilty Questionnaire question in step 1 then it takes you to an info Page……Just Click START……..Now that you’re on the getting started page…..Take your time to read the instructions……And then Click NEXT……Please fill in the Questionnaire correctly as these will be used to generate a Checklist code for you to upload your documents on your myCIC account.

3. After completely filling the Eligibility Questionnaire you will hit the “Review your answer page”……Please scan through to confirm your answers to the Questionnaire…….Then Click CONTINUE…………It will take you to a page were your CHECK LIST CODE is boldly written……the one I generated for mysef now is OX2980052333(plsssss this na my own code oooo,go generate your own biko).….Please copy your CODE or save that page or print that page……Just don’t misplace your own checklist code biko…..if you do, then you will have to fill another questionnaire all over again to generate another checklist code….. Please note that the checklist code you generated has expiry date(probably 2 months) so if you plan on generating the code make sure you use it before it expires else you would have to generate another.

4. Now that you have created your check list code the real application begins……you will have to re-iterate from Step 1 by visiting www.cic.gc.ca ….Click on Apply online, you get a prompt asking if you have applied before……Click NO……you get the next prompt asking “What are you applying for?”......Select STUDY PERMIT………you get another prompt asking “Have you used our online questionnaire to find out if you’re eligible to apply?” ……at the point click YES........It then ask you “Do you have a code that looks like this: QK4350881372?”……..Click YES…….Then it takes you to “Create myCIC account page”……Click START.........Now you’re at the page……Click GCKey Login…….since you do not have a Username and password yet then click REGISTER FOR A NEW GC-KEY........After you must have registered…..It takes you to terms and conditions page….Just click I ACCEPT……….

5. After clicking accept….it ask you if you already have a client ID which is also known as UCI number…..if you had previously applied to CDHC either through paper route or other route and you were given a UCI no please click YES…..but if you are just freshly applying to the Embassy then click NO…..Then it takes you to the Mycic Enrolment were you will fill your names, DOB, Country of birth, passport number……Then click CONTINUE…..Next is to create your security question …… click CONTINUE…….Then it ask for your email…..enter your email and click CONTINUE……. you get to your main cic page were you get to click APPLY ONLINE……….It ask you for the checklist code(remember the code we created at the beginning)…..

6. Enter your checklist code……..Now it takes you to the checklist questionnaire review page……Please note that you can still modify your questionnaire on the fly if you are not satisfied with some answers you provided…..all you need to do is click on MODIFY…….When you are done reviewing the page, click CONTINUE……Then it takes you to the part where you get to upload all you scanned documents……View the picture below to see what it looks like……

7. Please always click the question(?) attached to each upload section….example:- once you click the (?) attached to “Proof of Means of Financial Support” you will get these long lists
• pay stubs
• an employment letter
• proof of funding paid from within Canada, if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program
• proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada

All you need to do is look for the documents you are able to provide on this list and then Copy and Paste them into a Microsoft word after scanning…..Save the document as PDF format in other to get a lower size pdf document…..if at the end you shrinked to pdf and you still have a larger size pdf, then please download a pdf compressor www.pdfcompressor.org

This is just for a section of Upload…..there are other Upload section(check the pics) were you need to also shrink documents to lower size….Please do this right and make your documents as clear as possible after shrinking.

When you are done uploading all docx......It takes you to the Review page.....Click CONTINUE.......Now you're at the payment page....Please make use of Zenith or First bank master card.....It has been tested and trusted to work on CIC platform.

Now that your application has been completed....always watch out for any message in your cic account....usually they notify you via your email of any pending message in your CIC account so always check your email regularly grin

Please note that these steps also apply to Visiting Visa application.....Just follow the Instructions for Visiting Lobatan!!! grin

take your time to study this well….Its practical so do not be scared to read all…..once you get going with it on your PC/Laptop you would see how easy it is to apply Online……Package your application well and then leave the rest to baba God…..GOD AINT SLEEPING grin

Cheers

ChriGo

Excellent!!! Keep it up bro grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by manover: 4:26am On Nov 04, 2013
Thanks for the info, i strongly believe this will help all intended prospective Trv applicant.
I have a questions, in this situation where Canada now introduce biometric "finger print" after filling the online visa application form, and click submit, how do we now go about the biometric process? Please kindly educate us on how we can go about the biometric "finger print" process.
Thanks
ChriGo: STEPS TO CANADA ONLINE VISA APPLICATION

Follow these easy steps:

• pay stubs
• an employment letter

Cheers

ChriGo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 5:46am On Nov 04, 2013
[b]LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1.Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2.Rilly2000 JULY 8 Paper route
3.Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
4.Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
5.Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
6.Chidiadi50 JULY 19 Paper route
7.Anointed111 JULY 26 Paper route
8.Padolife JULY 28 Paper route
9.Tkay11 JULY 30 Paper route
10.Chrigo JULY 30 Paper routeTRV GOTTEN
11.Rolatims JULY 30 Paper routeTRV GOTTEN
12.Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
13. Nasdaq AUGUST 2 Paper route
14. Snugle AUGUST 2 Paper route
15.IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
16.SAP_Latunde AUGUST 14 Paper route
17.Waleswizzy AUGUST 18 Paper route
18.Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
19.Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
20. Zico07 AUGUST 20 Paper route
21.Habie AUGUST 21 Paper routeTRV GOTTEN
22.Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
23.Miss bon AUGUST 25 Paper route
24.Sleek5 AUGUST 27 Paper route
25.Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
26.Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
27.Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route TRV GOTTEN
28.Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route TRV GOTTEN
29.Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
30.Ambeyh SEPTEMBER 11 Paper route
31.Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route
32.Xtus SEPTEMBER 24 Online routeTRV GOTTEN
33.Dr_jay02 SEPTEMBER 24 Paper route
34.Nicemax OCTOBER 1 Online route
35.Anabor OCTOBER 2 Online route
36.Glan OCTOBER 2 Online route
37.Abellybaba OCTOBER 7 Online routeTRV GOTTEN

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers
[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 5:58am On Nov 04, 2013
^^^ I shall be among the celebrated ones this week...insha'Allah. I mean me(Huzzie)this is my week, No Time To Waste Time, Claim yours, okay then, help me claim mine...I bless this list, Medicals go plenty yanfuyanfu....,TRV go full ground gidigba....;so shall it be! So shall it be!! I say so shall it be!!! Insha'Allah

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:01am On Nov 04, 2013
manover: Thanks for the info, i strongly believe this will help all intended prospective Trv applicant.
I have a questions, in this situation where Canada now introduce biometric "finger print" after filling the online visa application form, and click submit, how do we now go about the biometric process? Please kindly educate us on how we can go about the biometric "finger print" process.
Thanks
....You will get an instruction in your cic account to proceed for biometrics....dia locations na VFS....Just watch out for any communication from cdhc in ur Cic account.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:04am On Nov 04, 2013
Huzzie: ^^^ I shall be among the celebrated ones this week...insha'Allah. I mean me(Huzzie)this is my week, No Time To Waste Time, Claim yours, okay then, help me claim mine...I bless this list, Medicals go plenty yanfuyanfu....,TRV go full ground gidigba....;so shall it be! So shall it be!! I say so shall it be!!!
.....BIG AMEN!!.....I claim am for you.....GOD OF SIGNS AND WONDERS aint sleeping grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 6:44am On Nov 04, 2013
This is my week of PERFECTED TESTIMONY...IJN.
Huzzie: ^^^ I shall be among the celebrated ones this week...insha'Allah. I mean me(Huzzie)this is my week, No Time To Waste Time, Claim yours, okay then, help me claim mine...I bless this list, Medicals go plenty yanfuyanfu....,TRV go full ground gidigba....;so shall it be! So shall it be!! I say so shall it be!!! Insha'Allah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zico70: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2013
nicemax: Medics/TRV's hopeful, Rejoice and be glad because ur application has found favour in the presence of God....I reteirate, There will be good news in the house, especially to those that pray fervently and fast from sins at the long run.....Cheers! grin

Amen,I can't wait to be partaker of the good testimony.I dey follow my friend waleswizzy to asaju this morning.Can't wait for mine to arrive.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2013
nicemax: Medics/TRV's hopeful, Rejoice and be glad because ur application has found favour in the presence of God....I reteirate, There will be good news in the house, especially to those that pray fervently and fast from sins at the long run.....Cheers! grin
AMEN oooooh we will all dance skelewu with our TRV in JESUS name.........AMEN
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2013
zico70:

Amen,I can't wait to be partaker of the good testimony.I dey follow my friend waleswizzy to asaju this morning.Can't wait for mine to arrive.

May ur faith saves u.....Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.