Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1152305 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
okay...would go for a letter of introduction then...
na small thing shebi na to type and put am ontop letter head.
thanks tnuola

Type and put when u were employed, how much ure paid, ur position in d organisation what's waiting 4u afta ur studies.

What I think sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
O boy, better be too formal. Employment letter and and payslip is expected in any correct organization. If u r truely working for ur dad n which he has other staff, wont he give them employment letter and payslip? Pls do anything to add it abeg.

hayqinsbFX:
Na why i put study leave o..and my dad stated it in his sponsorship letter that I've bn working with him.
Dont wanna go too formal back dating employment letters.

That's why I'm submitting my personal soa..it shows monthly salary payment..
Thanks..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by igiaraba: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
blink6:

Omoh you ft help me get some polos and kinda pencil jean them? I'll pay you when you come.
And it will be easy for you to get off campus housing now as many student dey go back home. Look up for them on kijiji.ca

Baba oooooooo lol why you wan chatter polo and pencil from here now?? he cost for there?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
we all sabi naija na...na some kain business organisation and banks dey get this payslips thing....
na account straight my money dey go...
would add the letter of introduction thing sha....thanks...
yregs:
O boy, better be too formal. Employment letter and and payslip is expected in any correct organization. If u r truely working for ur dad n which he has other staff, wont he give them employment letter and payslip? Pls do anything to add it abeg.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
okay thanks.
are you saying personal statement of account showing salary paid err month cant stand as payslips?

How can payslip be equivalent to SOA? Ur payslip is to verify that u are really working n u are paid so so amount. If u are a VO n i tell u i work for my dad, wat ll b d first thing that ll come to ur mind knowing dat im a Nigerian...lol. bros, get ur offer letter n payslip to convince d VO beyond reasonable doubt dat u r truely employed by ur dad.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
yeah thanks..would add just that....
is there any other thing you feel i should add please?
tnuola:

Type and put when u were employed, how much ure paid, ur position in d organisation what's waiting 4u afta ur studies.

What I think sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
@tnuola, how far nau? Wen are u submitting. We r going together o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
the thing is i think my trv is not really tied to the fact of having an employment history as i only just graduated officially october 2014
na just additional document i intend to use it for...
you mean i should start making payslips now? omo na long thing...any mistake while doing that would be worse than not submitting any atall..
i intend to use my personal SOA to cater for that.
yregs:

How can payslip be equivalent to SOA? Ur payslip is to verify that u are really working n u are paid so so amount. If u are a VO n i tell u i work for my dad, wat ll b d first thing that ll come to ur mind knowing dat im a Nigerian...lol. bros, get ur offer letter n payslip to convince d VO beyond reasonable doubt dat u r truely employed by ur dad.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
yregs:
@tnuola, how far nau? Wen are u submitting. We r going together o

We will def go together. Putting a perfect app together is giving me so much headache. Attimes I think I got it other times I'm so confused. Ko easy

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
the thing is i think my trv is not really tied to the fact of having an employment history as i only just graduated officially october 2014
you mean i should start making payslips now? omo na long thing...any mistake while doing that would be worse than not submitting any atall..

October 2014 to april 2015 is long o, about 6months, forget being tied to employment or not. The whole idea is to cover possible loop holes.
Your app looks really great, wouldn't be bad to add the employment letter as Yregs suggested.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
tnuola:

We will def go together. Putting a perfect app together is giving me so much headache. Attimes I think I got it other times I'm so confused. Ko easy

Pele dear, will u pm me? Lets c hw we can do it together.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
the VO doesnt expect you to get into school the next month you finish school. buh would put the letter buh i dnt collect payslips...
tnuola:

October 2014 to april 2015 is long o, about 6months, forget being tied to employment or not. The whole idea is to cover possible loop holes.
Your app looks really great, wouldn't be bad to add the employment letter as Yregs suggested.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
hayqinsbFX:

I really dont want to bother u anymore. All d best.i wish u will just state u are not working n ur dad is spnosoring u but it looks like u dont want to consider dat. It ll end in praise for u.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
ok sir...noted...
yregs:

I really dont want to bother u anymore. All d best.i wish u will just state u are not working n ur dad is spnosoring u but it looks like u dont want to consider dat. It ll end in praise for u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justicia: 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
tnuola:

tnuola you of all pple knw that there is no such thing as a perfect application. You only have to do ur best and leave the rest. With ur wealth of experience, ur best + prayers should be enough. God bless ur hustle!

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
the VO doesnt expect you to get into school the next month you finish school. buh would put the letter buh i dnt collect payslips...

The whole idea of listing your docs is to cover loop holes.. That employment letter might be the missing piece of the puzzle.
It won't hurt to add it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mcdonald123(m): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
4 me, i feel since u jes graduated october 2014 , ur employment may nat carry much weight in d app...u still Fresh from skul....i wud advise u ask ur dad 4 a letter stating u coming bak 2 work in d company, d capacity u wud b working nd hw much u wud earn..its gonna b lyk a future employment letter....cos dis idea of a leave letter wen u jes started work recently is kinda somhow....m jes syying sha...jes reason it out...u may nat lyk it....bur it worked 4 me ....although i added d employment letter from my past working place nd a reccomendation from d HR....cheers..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
justicia:
tnuola you of all pple knw that there is no such thing as a perfect application. You only have to do ur best and leave the rest. With ur wealth of experience, ur best + prayers should be enough. God bless ur hustle!

I know right. But I just need to get it right jare.. My first delay dint hurt or anything, but I'm not sure I'll be able to handle a second.. Hence the confusion
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yeah..cool...
In his sponsorship letter he dedicated a paragraph to that course...statingg what I'm coming back to do..

Is Writing a special letter that compulsory still
mcdonald123:
4 me, i feel since u jes graduated october 2014 , ur employment may nat carry much weight in d app...u still Fresh from skul....i wud advise u ask ur dad 4 a letter stating u coming bak 2 work in d company, d capacity u wud b working nd hw much u wud earn..its gonna b lyk a future employment letter....cos dis idea of a leave letter wen u jes started work recently is kinda somhow....m jes syying sha...jes reason it out...u may nat lyk it....bur it worked 4 me ....although i added d employment letter from my past working place nd a reccomendation from d HR....cheers..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by slimmy2000: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Phronesis2:
@slimmy2000, u CAN. like mine in UNIALBERTA, it was stated on the financial letter but not stated on the offer of admission. whats ur sch?
@ phronesis, I'm going to Alberta also, ULETH, Lethbridge. UALBERTA shld be in Calgary, I guess
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mcdonald123(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dats also kul....bur if he cud jes make it a seperat letter wiv a letter head...dat wud av been nice....it wud b lyk an employment letter bur only dat it wud tk effect from wen u return.....den he shud also add wat capacity u b working in , ya pay nd all dat....its gonna look lyk u actually going 2 study dat very course 2 b useful in a certain area of d firm nd av an edge ova oda firms...he cud jes paint it dat way...
hayqinsbFX:
Yeah..cool...
In his sponsorship letter he dedicated a paragraph to that course...statingg what I'm coming back to do..

Is Writing a special letter that compulsory
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yh..i fee you..

My sponsorship letter is very detaailed..like 2pages...stated all these there...
Would look at seperatng the contents
Thanks..
mcdonald123:
Dats also kul....bur if he cud jes make it a seperat letter wiv a letter head...dat wud av been nice....it wud b lyk an employment letter bur only dat it wud tk effect from wen u return.....den he shud also add wat capacity u b working in , ya pay nd all dat....its gonna look lyk u actually going 2 study dat very course 2 b useful in a certain area of d firm nd av an edge ova oda firms...he cud jes paint it dat way...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
@tnuola what school are u headed and what course?

tnuola:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Team12:
@tnuola what school are u headed and what course?

Niagara college, HRM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
yregs:

You don't have to bother yourself at all dear..just state your 'contribution', simple.. If he/she considers it reasonable, dn he/she cn mk some adjstmnt..how you dey jare?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by deedee0: 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
kacchiz:
Hey guys can someone help with a format for affidavit. I need it for my sponsor and pls is urgent. Tanx

You can get it easily from lawyers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Application submitted 8 April, 2015.
Biometrics done 13 April, 2015.

God I look up to you!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
hesque:
[b]LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL - 2015)

1. Bobola86; Jan 30, Concordia University College of Alberta, online, PG TRV
2. Jengbetiele; Feb 15, UofS, Online, MEDICAL
3. Pmiller1:Feb 17, Sask Poly, Dip, Online.
4. Uchetorial: Feb 17 Sask Poly,PG -Paper Route
5. Hesque: Feb 19, Humber, PG, Online, MEDICAL
6. CruzAj: Feb 19, NSCC, Pgd, paper
7. Joeyf: Feb 26, NSCC, DIP,Online
8. Yreg: Mar 02, MUN, Pgd, Online
9. Waledarep: Mar 03, MUN, Advanced Dip, Paper
10. Ohammed199: Mar 06, University of Manitoba, UG, Online
11. Marcuskens: Mar 08, MUN, Online
12. Dapsey66: Mar 10, Centennial college, PGD, Online
13. Newww1: Mar 17, Lakeland College, PG, Online
14. ada4all: Mar 29, Seneca College, PG, Online.
15 Moheat: April 8 Humber College, Diploma, online, Medicals

If you have admission and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study

BEST WISHES[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by deedee0: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
topeakinade:

Yea by Gods grace. Are u also applying for a researched based msc?
No.. But I applied for research based Masters last year and ddnt get in, cos I couldn't get a supervisor. This year I applied to a non-thesis course
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Mohammedbashir: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hey guys.. Please do you know how nominee program (MPNP) works in Manitoba. I would really appreciate if anyone can give me heads up on this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Mohammedbashir: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Moheat:

Hi Mo! I will be heading to Humber College dis September. Please do you have idea how I can get a cheap accommodation?

Hey Mo! My best advice wld be check on kijiji.ca. sorry to get back late. Kijiji has d most sensible prices however you must see d house and speak to the landlord preferably. Residence might not be what u need if you already though of that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.