Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1148184 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Inkblood: 8:11am On Dec 16, 2014
@anugosun i have emailed you. please check.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2014
Blessed day to everyone here...
More goodnews goodnews and goodnews
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2014
@tnuola & Joe980, I see u guyz, Hope u ar good?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Joe980: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2014
mrnilobrawn:
I dey kampe oga mi.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 8:54am On Dec 16, 2014
Has anyone heared from slimdel

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by aldexrio(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2014
Amefrica:

Yes, I'm studying in Canada.

First, search for schools, go to their sites all the information you need regarding scholarship is there. Mail the International office directly, and find out what you need to do. They're in the best position to tell you

All the best smiley
Thanks Bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by demoah(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2014
@opsynusy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2014
@ Anugoson and ManTiger
I just sent you email. Please respond.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Yup, you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2014
mrnilobrawn:
Has anyone heared from slimdel

Yup, she's doing great

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by MsSbee(f): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2014
Hey Everyone, any suggestions on how much passport is made now and how long it takes to get it? Secondly Advise on All dis Agencies who sort for schools 4 people especially those wanting Msc or Pgds...pls ur replies will be appreciated asap...thanks and Godbless y'll
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Inkblood: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2014
MsSbee:
Hey Everyone, any suggestions on how much passport is made now and how long it takes to get it? Secondly Advise on All dis Agencies who sort for schools 4 people especially those wanting Msc or Pgds...pls ur replies will be appreciated asap...thanks and Godbless y'll

the standard price for international passport is 13k. and it takes about 2 weeks to get ready. however, being naija, you can cut corners instead with anywhere around 16-20k depending on your bargaining power to get the passport same day.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Inkblood: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2014
i'm searching for a school to do pgd in, where the fees arent too expensive. any ideas please? thanks in anticipation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by MsSbee(f): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2014
Inkblood:

the standard price for international passport is 13k. and it takes about 2 weeks to get ready. however, being naija, you can cut corners instead with anywhere around 16-20k depending on your bargaining power to get the passport same day.
Thanks so much I really appreciate, but who wants to wait for 2wks dis naija dat things are not well coordinated, 2wks might end up bin months o..but so much crowd @ d passport office lord v mercy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by 9jabiggurl: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2014
Hey guys....i cant seem to find my employment letter of about 9 years ago however will submitting the following serve as employment details -

• My Employment details ( Redeployment Letter, Change of designation letter, Salary review/Promotion, Personal Training Development Allowance Letter, Food and Transport Allowance Letter, Letter of introduction/Study leave letter from my company, ID Card, pension statement
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2014
blink6:

u don submit ur passport already?

Yes bro... Submitted on Friday. I don tire to wait. Warri calls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2014
tnuola:

Yup, she's doing great
Ok, my warm regards to her

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by warrikid(m): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2014
9jabiggurl:
Hey guys....i cant seem to find my employment letter of about 9 years ago however will submitting the following serve as employment details -

• My Employment details ( Redeployment Letter, Change of designation letter, Salary review/Promotion, Personal Training Development Allowance Letter, Food and Transport Allowance Letter, Letter of introduction/Study leave letter from my company, ID Card, pension statement
these would surely serve d purpose,over serve sef. Goodluck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by 9jabiggurl: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2014
warrikid:
these would surely serve d purpose,over serve sef. Goodluck.

thankx bro @ warrikid
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by gabialonso(m): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2014
MsSbee:
Hey Everyone, any suggestions on how much passport is made now and how long it takes to get it?
stipulated price 20k and collection time- 6months. Unofficial price 25k-30k and collection time- 2-4days.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by gabialonso(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2014
Inkblood:

i doubt if this price range u givin is workable presently

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by rayval(m): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2014
Greetings to everyone in the house. Someone told me that canada Imm. Has changed their study terms. That students are only eligible for 3months work permit after thier study no matter the years of study.pls ooo...i do not know how true it is. I was just told and i don't want you to see me as a carrier of false news..pls would like those with experience to confirm this#Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Anugoson(m): 11:26am On Dec 16, 2014
standupguy:
@ Anugoson and ManTiger
I just sent you email. Please respond.
Replied...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tobi14: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
Any university of Calgary or university of Alberta applicants in the house?

I would love someone with a great deal of informations about these schools to put me through.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Ms office is it different from the once sold at computer village ikeja at <200 NGN?
Abi our own no go work for dia?

ah even hear say browsing is free, make i dey download the needfuls for free ni.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Lol... grin

laffs. No worries, just make it ISO format for my external HDD, 1Tb go contain needed s/wrs nah. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
tnuola:

Please its better you just cover loop holes and reapply, it's expensive nah, the lawyer will charge a lot, and from what I've read on here, pple hardly appeal, they just reapply

@showfz, count the cost, if you still wanna go ahead, please do. I spoke with an Immigration lawyer myself, he said he won 90% of his appeals. Appealing can not be as costly as re-applying as I see it. Infact, the man would charge me #73k for everything, but seeing I could do it myself, I change my mind.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by MrArams: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
stevemims:
Nor vex,just confused. I saw a different number on nipost.com

Zip codes differs by States, Lga, area. Check www.nigeriazipcodes.com for your location's zip code
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
luvly3:

If you are working, you are meant to provide pay slips, if you have a business u provide company registration documents... CAC is corporate affairs commission, the Nigerian body dat registers companies.

I know CAC is not Christ Apostolic Church, would have advised the OP checked google first. Well, Cooperate Affairs Commission it is.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Let the medicals begin to drop. My school resumes January 5th
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by henryosas(m): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
hello house,
pls anyone with useful information regarding how long it takes Canadian embassy to respond to study permit applications? I have submitted more than two weeks ago but yet to get any feedback from[b][/b] them.pls any useful advice/information is welcome
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Inkblood: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
gabialonso:
i doubt if this price range u givin is workable presently

I did mine for 20K in may, in benin, and my friend did his for 16k in august, in lagos. Both same day collections.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.