Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1152026 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Joe980: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
tnuola:
To think I'm I'm worried over my 7 week old app.. All will be well.. No rest of mind rara
Atinuola e kuu ireti oo. Aa ja si ope wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by aldexrio(m): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Joe980:
@Vycta; you guys shouldn't come and waste our space here please. Carry go agent shop biko.
I'm new to this thread. I am trying to find the best way to process my application to Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
Joe980:
Atinuola e kuu ireti oo. Aa ja si ope wink

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Tsola6: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Qua! Dats wat im waitin for naa.
blink6:

what about the passport submission email?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by opsynusy(f): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Yes @snappyfingaz ,just got it

Hi all,
finally got the refusal package and the reasons are...

Travel history,
length of proposed stay,
purpose of visit,
current employment situation,
personal assets and financial status

I learnt from this thread that length of proposed stay and purpose of visit are almost the same thing..it has to do with the program and the program duration i "THINK" a convincing sop should sort that(pls let me knw if y'all think otherwise)

Who knows how I can tackle the current employment situation as I am serving presently but can't state it because I'm batch b and it ends in july and my resumption date is may 5(I dnt intend finishing nysc)

Personal Assets and financial status ...who knws what and what I can use for personal assets and I really dnt understand the financial status,are they interested in my personal SOA(that one na gobe o,na so so nysc allowee dey there o) or they just want an upgrade in my sponsor 's SOA

Everyone's opinion and idea is highly welcomed as no amt of info is wasted

God bless you all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blink6(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tsola6:
Qua! Dats wat im waitin for naa.
I thought you said you are waiting for passport collection email.
Omoh, I am vexed... was hoping the trv would land this week. With all this delays, na only God know when e go be.
my account was updated to medical passed on Sunday, and I got the update email on Monday afternoon...

what about you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Vycta(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Joe980:
@Vycta; you guys shouldn't come and waste our space here please. Carry go agent shop biko.
dude relax jhor!!!!!!, thats y i pm am. abegi!!!!
Ok anyways

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Joe980: 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
Vycta:
dude relax jhor!!!!!!, thats y i pm am. abegi!!!!
Ok anyways
How are you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Tsola6: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
@blink6 we are in d same boat. My medical was updated on sunday too but i dint evn get an email yest like u guys. I was also hoping i wud sort evryth out dis week so i cud leave lagos for good but i guess im on my own.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blink6(m): 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
@opsynusy, with the little I know, I dont think purpose and length are same.

purpose of visit can be tackled by explaining in ur sop why u chose canada, the course and the school...

length of stay, is normally stated on the acceptance letter from d school. If not stated, write it in your sop... like; I have been accepted into .... for a 2years pgd....

When refiring, add land docs to ur documents.

Sorry about the delay.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Kabosky1956(f): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
My dear,you can't just imagine how I feel. It's few weeks to resumption, and all plans are in standby. After my visa was cancelled in June,this is my second attempt. Let them just put an end to this madness so I can continue with my life. Whatever it is they are verifying I really don't know. Like the scripture said " For the vision is yet for an appointed time,but at the end it shall speak and not lie: Though it tarry,wait for it,because it will surely come..it will not tarry!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Joe980: 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
@opsynusy; was nysc stated earlier?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Kabosky1956:
My dear,you can't just imagine how I feel. It's few weeks to resumption, and all plans are in standby. After my visa was cancelled in June,this is my second attempt. Let them just put an end to this madness so I can continue with my life. Whatever it is they are verifying I really don't know. Like the scripture said " For the vision is yet for an appointed time,but at the end it shall speak and not lie: Though it tarry,wait for it,because it will surely come..it will not tarry!!!!

I know how you feel jare, I have so much to do and I can't do them, Cuz I'm not sure what response I'll get, more like one's life is on hold. At this point I'm down for whatever comes, so my life can continue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by jaylinaaa(f): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hmmm 10 weeks is quite sometime. I read somewhere on this thread that someone physically went to the office to seek answers and he got them. Not sure if you can do that. Did you use online or paper route?

Anyway, just wait this week and see how everything turns out. You are actually over due but I'm sure you will hear from them soon.

Kabosky1956:
I don't understand CIC ooooo....10 weeks and my application still processing.Sent them several emails this week and no response whatsoever. This is killing...no sleep, no rest of mind at all!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blink6(m): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tsola6:
@blink6 we are in d same boat. My medical was updated on sunday too but i dint evn get an email yest like u guys. I was also hoping i wud sort evryth out dis week so i cud leave lagos for good but i guess im on my own.
omoh, lagos don tire me. And when I remember that am to resume on 5th of January, that I have not packed, and that I want to leave by month end, I become worried.

Well, theres nothing we can do, but let Jesus take the wheel... smiley

it is well.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
henryosas:

yes I have now applied for both, the permanent residence started since last year while the study permit was submitted two weeks ago,but I have gotten enough advice/info about the study permit from the house alrady
is multiple application allowed? U need to b sure about this oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
opsynusy

Length of proposed stay and purpose of visit - can always be tackled with a great sop, they're not same but related, in the sop you state why you want to study in Canada, what you want to study, how long it will take , its relationship to what you studied in uni since you have no work experience, its benefit to your home country n all

Current employment situation - when did you graduate, what did you state that you're doing currently? Explain in sop too

Personal assets and financial status, the gurus go put mouth for this one, but I believe if you ain't working you really have no ish with this. A lot of peeps here that graduated freshly didnt submit their soa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adebimpe1988(f): 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
Please can u give me names of two schools that offers masters in journalism n for may intake, pls needed urgently
blink6:

omoh, lagos don tire me. And when I remember that am to resume on 5th of January, that I have not packed, and that I want to leave by month end, I become worried.

Well, theres nothing we can do, but let Jesus take the wheel... smiley

it is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by opsynusy(f): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Joe980:
@opsynusy; was nysc stated earlier?
nope...never mentioned anything of such...(for his mind,our fight don finish be that o)

@blink6 thanks a lot,the length of the program was boldly written on the offer letter,i will still write it in the sop..wht abt d financial status,wht do u fink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adebimpe1988(f): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Pls I need help I need d name of schools in Canada that offers Masters in journalism urgently
opsynusy:
nope...never mentioned anything of such
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
For all Medical passed Applicant, I think you all can send them an email, Ogos2k did that and got his passport request.

Mayb he can advice further how he pulled that.

But you guyz should really worry less and focus on ur travel arrangement (flight, accomomdation, packing etc) ur visa is already sure.

Or better still join energy with us in prayer for our own medicals if una gon pack finish biko kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blink6(m): 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
adebimpe1988:
Please can u give me names of two schools that offers masters in journalism n for may intake, pls needed urgently
oga, I will advice you goto www.aucc.ca

it is a directory that has all CA skools. Go through the schools there and see which offer the course and the terms they got. Visit the skool website and get their contact details or read about their admission procedure on the skool's website.

Goodluck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
adebimpe1988:

Help yourself on www.universitystudy.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
adebimpe1988:
Pls I need help I need d name of schools in Canada that offers Masters in journalism urgently
http://www.universitystudy.ca/search-programs/
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blink6(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
mrnilobrawn:
For all Medical passed Applicant, I think you all can send them an email, Ogos2k did that and got his passport request.

Joe980 and Anugoson, what do you guys think about this?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by oghos2k(m): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
I actually did send them a mail and got passport request alongside the mail they replied with.. They didnt even wait to upload on my cic account but instead they attached it with the reply to my mail. So i think it is best to send them a mail ASAP cos your visa is ready and its probably cos theyre busy they forget to send you such notification.
mrnilobrawn:

Mayb he can advice further how he pulled that.

But you guyz should really worry less and focus on ur travel arrangement (flight, accomomdation, packing etc) ur visa is already sure.

Or better still join energy with us in prayer for our own medicals if una gon pack finish biko kiss

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tolaengr: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
Kabosky1956:

Awesome faith God never fails hold on sis
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
oghos2k:
I actually did send them a mail and got passport request alongside the mail they replied with.. They didnt even wait to upload on my cic account but instead they attached it with the reply to my mail. So i think it is best to send them a mail ASAP cos your visa is ready and its probably cos theyre busy they forget to send you such notification.
Mmmmm my oga at the TOP.
God bless u for this...it will ease enough tension here and give headway.
Hope u ar good Sir?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by TwinkleDammy(m): 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Kabosky1956:
I don't understand CIC ooooo....10 weeks and my application still processing.Sent them several emails this week and no response whatsoever. This is killing...no sleep, no rest of mind at all!!!!
God is in control...don't worry you will smile in jesus name.Amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blink6(m): 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
oghos2k:
thanks for this... what and what(name, application number and what) did u include in the email?
and to what address did u s3nd it to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Oya wey dem dey make una write them so by tomoro u can go submit ur kpali grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Kabosky1956(f): 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
@jaylinaaa...I used Paper route. How is it possible to get info from VFS,i don't think it's obtainable and you know it's been processed in Accra. God that kept me sane till now will perfect it-will wait till the end of the week and see!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.