Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1148376 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ValerieXO: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
akanni:

Tianadiva, congrats, hope the exams was good? Thank God i finally didn't make winnipeg, Alberta has been one wonderful province. As I am typing, I am in my boxer shorts and singlet (not really) but the temperature is awesome, 16C
I agree o... but the wind still fit kill person smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by zizytd(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
ValerieXO:

it is good to pay for at least one year, just to emphasize that you are financially capable, but so many people did not pay a dime to the schools and still got TRV.
i dont mean for the trv. i mean when you are alrerady schooling, is it paid per semester or you have to pay full before resuming.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by shopaker: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dear House,
Please I want to do a Master program in Canada,which school can I apply to, am a graduate of accounting with work experience too.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by gabrola: 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
MockinJay:

I think it's best. There's a form to make Inquiry about your admission status. Though I don't know if it's available for PG applicants.
my status read file forwarded to d department since february, no changes *tears*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by MockinJay(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
gabrola:
my status read file forwarded to d department since february, no changes *tears*

Na to contact the school sure pass. When did u apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by MockinJay(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
shopaker:
Dear House,
Please I want to do a Master program in Canada,which school can I apply to, am a graduate of accounting with work experience too.

Thanks

I think University of Victoria is still on.

And Lakehead. Do your research though.

Say, Google search "Best Canadian universities for blah blah blah"

Then click on the school's site to check which one still needs applicants.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by SeyiMiilan: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
Tanx bro.. Av used anoda app@Chars1289
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by SeyiMiilan: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Is it from diamond bank? Pls don't try to compress it after scanning cos dat wld make it worse.@Ugochux
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by SeyiMiilan: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
Don't WAIST ur money... Type d avidafit of support (u shld get a format here), walk into any federal court n tell dem u wanna sign an avidafit... Shldnt be more dan 1k @teana4040

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
ohammed199:
Errrm I guess NO bcoz if u read backward on this trend u wud see the VO's has denied many app simple bcoz some of dem has Bsc and going for a Diploma is just like wen someone grads from unilag and wanna apply to yabatech cheesy u see its funny anyways u can give it a try if only u have enuff funds, assets and a STRONG SOP (Statement Of Purpose)
#Stand to be corrected coz no one is perfect
#Best Of Luck
Boss, what's the faith of someone with a 2:2 in accounting going for Advanced Diploma, would av went for MBA but has a low cgpa.
Does the person stand a chance?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by SeyiMiilan: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
2-3weeks@david2
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hello hse,Jus did d affidavit of sponsporship today at a high court...was charged 1k...imagine..dats whts an agent said i shld bring 70k...na wa ooo....Guys thanks for all d responses i got

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by gabrola: 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
MockinJay:

Na to contact the school sure pass. When did u apply?
january 28, u? shey u don contact dem?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by SeyiMiilan: 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Go for a post graduate degree or certificate. PGd/c is different from advance diploma.. U wld need to google colleges offering pgd in accounting@ManTiger
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
ManTiger:

Boss, what's the faith of someone with a 2:2 in accounting going for Advanced Diploma, would av went for MBA but has a low cgpa.
Does the person stand a chance?
Check nscc.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeyiMiilan:
Is it from diamond bank? Pls don't try to compress it after scanning cos dat wld make it worse.@Ugochux

Yes oo..from Diamond bank..and I hv already compressed dm (SOA n referenceL)..I hv to rescan dm again..very tiny font!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Asumns: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeyiMiilan:
Go for a post graduate degree or certificate. PGd/c is different from advance diploma.. U wld need to google colleges offering pgd in accounting@ManTiger

Pls, can you tell me different btw PGD and Advance diploma as u said?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeyiMiilan:
2-3weeks@david2

OK thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Zattiezat: 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
modskiller:
You can mail it to me if you don't mind.
please can u send your email address, I do not mind
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Zattiezat: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ugochux:
Zattiezat

Use the name on your International Passport..then get an affidavit..
thanks I did that today
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Zattiezat: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
MockinJay:

Someone here once posted something related to this. She, I believe..said, it's best one pays half of his tuition. Doing so coupled with the fact that your documents are in line(including financial proofs), the VO has no other choice than to accept you. It sort of shows a sign of seriousness.

It takes up to two months for all the processing and knowing your fate whether you are entitled to a TRV or not, or at least that's what most previous posts contained. You need not hurry for there's still time. Gather all you need for processing then you submit.

thanks for the reply I will take my time and make sure all is in order before submitting. I will target mid may
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Zattiezat: 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
teana4040:
Hello hse,Jus did d affidavit of sponsporship today at a high court...was charged 1k...imagine..dats whts an agent said i shld bring 70k...na wa ooo....Guys thanks for all d responses i got
lmao, I did 2 today at high court for #1500 imagine
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Zattiezat: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
hi guys, thanks for all the response
Nigerians rock
want to find out if you need to be in the country when you submit online in order words is the biometrics immediately you submit or you choose the date you want to go, I want to know if I should just stay in Nigeria till I submit or I can go and return in time for biometrics

also do they take the physical international passport during biometrics or u will be asked to submit after medicals
thnks again
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by onyekakingsley(m): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
please who knows the best way I can locate the police headquaters for my police clearance certificate?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by MockinJay(m): 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
gabrola:
january 28, u? shey u don contact dem?

Naw I'm super scared. Applied Mid March. For Fall 2015(this Sept.). Yeah, I just informed them that my transcript should have arrived and also included my tracking no. I may have threatened them too. grin peeps got accepted today and yesterday sef. It was uploaded on UVic's Instagram page.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by gabrola: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
MockinJay:

Naw I'm super scared. Applied Mid March. For Fall 2015(this Sept.). Yeah, I just informed them that my transcript should have arrived and also included my tracking no. I may have threatened them too. grin peeps got accepted today and yesterday sef. It was uploaded on UVic's Instagram page.
oh i didnt send my transcript, only uploaded it. i will mail advisor ryt away *strongface*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Aigbogun01: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
I applied for MEng-Project Electronics Systems Engineering in University of Regina for fall 2015 and am yet to get a feedback. Anyone on the same page with me?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by MockinJay(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
gabrola:
oh i didnt send my transcript, only uploaded it. i will mail advisor ryt away *strongface*

You should have sent it naw. Na to go Waec office(UG) or your University. Just pay the one, they will handle the rest. Don't forget to request for your tracking number o...so your package won't divert to Congo grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by realone01(m): 12:39am On Apr 22, 2015
you get your biometric letter immediately your application is submitted online. You will need your passport for biometrics n the biometric letter is valid for 30 days from the date you submitted ( i stand to b corrected tho), so u choose any convenient date.
Zattiezat:
hi guys, thanks for all the response
Nigerians rock
want to find out if you need to be in the country when you submit online in order words is the biometrics immediately you submit or you choose the date you want to go, I want to know if I should just stay in Nigeria till I submit or I can go and return in time for biometrics

also do they take the physical international passport during biometrics or u will be asked to submit after medicals
thnks again
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by realone01(m): 12:41am On Apr 22, 2015
per semester
zizytd:

i dont mean for the trv. i mean when you are alrerady schooling, is it paid per semester or you have to pay full before resuming.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by obiaguna(m): 12:45am On Apr 22, 2015
ValerieXO:

it is good to pay for at least one year, just to emphasize that you are financially capable, but so many people did not pay a dime to the schools and still got TRV.

what if your program is for one year, will you be allowed to pay for one semester and pay for the second semester when you get there at a later date. Applying to Conestoga college.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by realone01(m): 12:49am On Apr 22, 2015
tax clearance, form co2 & co7, reference letter from the company' bank n letter from the company. Note: if you going for am undergraduate program, its not advisable to use a company' soa. But u can use it if a close family of yours (e.g parents) own the company.
olaniyisal:
What are the other documents from the company you used apart from getting the company soa

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.