Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1148243 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
... Oh my... y'all ain't playing...been seeing some misinformation ... some correcting and some not agreeing ... arguments too much... smh

@Justwise.... Student/Study Visa (TRV) , Work visa, Permanent Residency Visa are all different from Permits...

Visa allows you in and out..,. Permits gives you stay... U can stay in Canada with an expired Visa... Permits must be always valid for u to stay...

If you come in with a Visitors/Visiting visa ...U dont necessarily get a Permit (U can be permitted to stay 6months at a time) ONLY if the Immigration Officer is not comfortable with u leaving that they give u a Visitors Record (ala Permit) which states when u have to get ur behind off Canada... Or they light a fire up ur behind with deportation

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justwise(m): 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Siga:
... Oh my... y'all ain't playing...been seeing some misinformation ... some correcting and some not agreeing ... arguments too much... smh

@Justwise.... Student/Study Visa (TRV) , Work visa, Permanent Residency Visa are all different from Permits...

Visa allows you in and out..,. Permits gives you stay... U can stay in Canada with an expired Visa... Permits must be always valid for u to stay...

If you come in with a Visitors/Visiting visa ...U dont necessarily get a Permit (U can be permitted to stay 6months at a time) ONLY if the Immigration Officer is not comfortable with u leaving that they give u a Visitors Record (ala Permit) which states when u have to get ur behind off Canada... Or they light a fire up ur behind with deportation

Bro i said visa is the umbrella name...under that you have study visa/study permit, work visa/work permit, visiting visa..etc and i said they are all types of visas. Obviously they are for difference purposes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sanpay(f): 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jengbetiele:
Ghenghen..........Things are happening here o! grin grin grin grin grin......Abegi who dey fly for 30th?. I need a beautiful, tall and sexy fair lady, as flight mate. Apply by sending me pm. Abegi....Guys need not apply. Thank you all grin grin
which airline?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
justwise:

Bro i said visa is the umbrella name...under that you have study visa/study permit, work visa/work permit, visiting visa..etc and i said they are all types of visas. Obviously they are for difference purposes.
... Ok... I feel u... But keep in mind Visa is a travel document... while Permit is not... With visa u can travel back and forth, with Permit u can go out but cant come back in.... You cant work in Canada with a Work Visa... U need a work permit which is a record issued at POE... U cant study over 6months without a Study Permit either... so... U can put them under Immigration Record but I doubt Visa...
Anyways ... How Sunday game go be...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by realone01(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
the one you got from high court is fine too
Zattiezat:

So u would recommend getting a lawyer to notarize the sponsorship affudavit aswell?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sanpay(f): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
justwise:

just wse u nva give up. Enough jare...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
[size=15pt]People People People. Abeg I'd like to know if anybody has an idea on how I can go about making a "Bond" in dollars or "Fixed Deposit" Thanks[/size]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pls and plls guys ooo....
Is an SOA of 3.414m okay
Though there is a fixed deposit of 6.5million which was stated to be set aside for my studies.

Last pondering bbefore submission...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
sanpay:
just wse u nva give up. Enough jare...

Asin I don't understand this kinda Ego that can't make someone understand that he's wrong and others are right.
Seriously its not a nice attitude, if it were someone else, the person would probably be banned by now.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justwise(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
Siga:
... Ok... I feel u... But keep in mind Visa is a travel document... while Permit is not... With visa u can travel back and forth, with Permit u can go out but cant come back in.... You cant work in Canada with a Work Visa... U need a work permit which is a record issued at POE... U cant study over 6months without a Study Permit either... so... U can put them under Immigration Record but I doubt Visa...
Anyways ... How Sunday game go be...

Unlike before i'm not really bothered about Sunday, i think its a winnable game...will be watching it with my 4eyes closed grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Abeg help me ansswer my question and let's move on na....
tnuola:

Asin I don't understand this kinda Ego that can't make someone understand that he's wrong and others are right.
Seriously its not a nice attitude, if it were someone else, the person would probably be banned by now.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blessedfavoured: 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
ohammed199:
if it is paper route go with all ur documents patapata guess the Visa fees is 36,900:00 if dey neva increase am sha den study permit form, family and questionnaire form are altogether 4,500 afta that u will submit and thumbprint that's all AND if its online route den am sure u r going for ur biometrics immediately afta payment online u will receive 3 emails in ur CIC inbox print the middle one which is ur confirmation for biometrics its 2pages print it out, den do 2 photocopies of ur int'l data page and take along ur int'l passport coz dey will ask buh dey won't collect it from u.... No charges at all its free coz you've paid online #cheers mcheesy

Why do u have to pay 4,500 for form and questionnaire though(paper route). what if you filled it already?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justwise(m): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
tnuola:

Point out a single person that got banned for having a debate here...as long as we are not derailing this thread then move on. This thread is about Canadian visa so we are not derailing it. You don't have to agree with me neither do i have to agree with you.

You people keep bringing the issue up and at the same time moaning
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
justwise:
[/color]

Unlike before i'm not really bothered about Sunday, i think its a winnable game...will be watching it with my 4eyes closed grin
... Oh snap... now u gonna jinx it... undecided undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justwise(m): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Siga:
... Oh snap... now u gonna jinx it... undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin no, honestly there is a different feeling since Jan
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
YOU have bn derailing the thread since yesterday.
You gave your opinion about it which was wrong.
Is it because nobody haas told you, they have all given you the respect and have advised you keep shut and move on.
Well its not my responsibility to tell you what to do.
So I'm passing by. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
justwise:
[/b]

Point out a single person that got banned for having a debate here...as long as we are not derailing this thread then move on. This thread is about Canadian visa so we are not derailing it. You don't have to agree with me neither do i have to agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justwise(m): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
YOU have bn derailing the thread since yesterday.

You gave your opinion about it which was wrong.
Is it because nobody haas told you, they have all given you the respect and have advised you keep shut and move on.
Well its not my responsibility to tell you what to do.
So I'm passing by. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

There is no derailment here, this argument is about Canadian visa, whether we agreed or not is completely different issue.

I do not force my opinion on anybody...so if you don't like it then scroll up and read other posts
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

You people keep bringing the issue up and at the same time moaning

Well I used the word probably.
However, In an arguement when everyone is on one side saying the same thing, the person on the other side should agree/admit that he's wrong.
You're the moderator for christ sakes, you frown at misinformation , so I really don't get why u of all pple won't accept that u weren't right, and the information u were trying to pass across wasn't totally correct.

Like u said, you don't have to agree with me, but I've made my point.

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by berexio1: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
Its a general misconception peeps usually have. And am not sure if these terminologies are thesame for different countries and their immigration paroles.

But what I am sure of is that TRV is not thesame as Study permit. Canadian immigration tries to classify them the way they wanna run their system. Am quite sure it is different from the UK Visa system from which Justwise quotes might seem to be valid.

But please in the context of Canada, let's treat things as regards the way it is followed.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
A quick question please: If I submit online by midnight today, can I still go for biometrics tomorrow or would that be Monday?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
darefestus:
A quick question please: If I submit online by midnight today, can I still go for biometrics tomorrow or would that be Monday?

Depends on when your biometrics letter comes.
If u get it immediately u cn go on friday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chai . . . I have been away for too long oh, lemme park here small to see latest and who will bring me gala next . . . . I greet all una oh . . . and Chopping visa is sure for all una, see you ALL in Canada BUT with my gala oh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justwise(m): 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
tnuola:

Well I used the word probably.
However, In an arguement when everyone is on one side saying the same thing, the person on the other side should agree/admit that he's wrong.
You're the moderator for christ sakes, you frown at misinformation , so I really don't get why u of all pple won't accept that u weren't right, and the information u were trying to pass across wasn't totally correct.

Like u said, you don't have to agree with me, but I've made my point.

Cheers

Exactly! so why do you keep saying the same thing since yesterday? You made your point so why not just move on rather than coming back over and over again to preach to me?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
tnuola:

Depends on when your biometrics letter comes.
If u get it immediately u cn go on friday

Thanks Ma'am.

I believe u should be getting set to apply yourself..
All d best with that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
Fhemmmy:
Chai . . . I have been away for too long oh, lemme park here small to see latest and who will bring me gala next . . . . I greet all una oh . . . and Chopping visa is sure for all una, see you ALL in Canada BUT with my gala oh
... Oga Fhemmmy...How u dey ...long time... Hope u are ready for the new taxes on booze, income and hydro coming in on this new budget... boys ain't laughing ooo ...Ontario is becoming unbecoming ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mr fhemmy, naso u no getback with my letter o..buh no wahala..i don sort am out.

Would An soa of 3.414M and a fixed deposit of 6.5m be good to go for TRV...
Fhemmmy:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Oseni007(m): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Fill the required forms(visit/student),go to VAC,pay 4 submission nd biometrics fees 36,900 and get ur visa,which one b 4,500 again
blessedfavoured:

Why do u have to pay 4,500 for form and questionnaire though(paper route). what if you filled it already?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
justwise:

Exactly! so why do you keep saying the same thing since yesterday? You made your point so why not just move on rather than coming back over and over again to preach to me?

Funny enough I've not really said anything about it.
It would be nice if you could lead/moderate by example and accept that you're wrong, how difficult could it be to accept that you're WRONG?
This world would be a very beautiful place if sometimes we accept our mistakes..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Siga:
... Oga Fhemmmy...How u dey ...long time... Hope u are ready for the new taxes on booze, income and hydro coming in on this new budget... boys ain't laughing ooo ...Ontario is becoming unbecoming ooo

Chairman, thank God i don drink beer, so let them bring it ON . . . . tongue tongue tongue On the hydro, we will survive it, they have done it before and we are still alive . . . .That is why i gotta make good money from Nigeria and pay them easy and work hard too . . .Lol . . . How have you been now, where have you been hiding?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Mr fhemmy, naso u no getback with my letter o..buh no wahala..i don sort am out.

Would An soa of 3.414M and a fixed deposit of 6.5m be good to go for TRV...

My Chairman, i might have read wrong oh, i thot i saw somewhere on this thread that you have got your TRV and on your way to Canada . . .my apologies if i read wrong . . . . That is a good account, sir just take care of all other angle and bring my gala with you when coming oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, thank God i don drink beer, so let them bring it ON . . . . tongue tongue tongue On the hydro, we will survive it, they have done it before and we are still alive . . . .That is why i gotta make good money from Nigeria and pay them easy and work hard too . . .Lol . . . How have you been now, where have you been hiding?
... Ahhh... Me dey drink my vodka and wine regularly oo... Beer? I hate it... We go survive am sha... Bro... been busy like u know what... Work, family
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justwise(m): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
tnuola:

Funny enough I've not really said anything about it.
It would be nice if you could lead/moderate by example and accept that you're wrong, how difficult could it be to accept that you're WRONG?
This world would be a very beautiful place if sometimes we accept our mistakes..

Listen tnuola, i'm 100% right and i stand by that. move on. I don't have to agree with you or anybody.

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.