Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1150134 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 23, 2015
Ugochux:
Yregs,
Snt u an email..goodmorning!!

Seen, replied. Good morning dear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2015
justwise:
[/b] Tell me something I don't know about some Nigerians. Because you benefited from the police officer I should allow him to make this thread his branch office?

No one has said that yet have they?

U will also remember I commended you for hiding the post
where he replied me with the number back then.
My grouse is with your comment about "helping himself and his police officer friend".

For what its worth, people on here prescribe a specific panel physician to people because they are quicker in forwarding medical result to cdhc and I've never seen u claim anyone is helping that hospital get people.

I understand you moderate a very sensitive board, but sometimes it helps when you put things in perspective and realize some people have no desire to swindle others.

let's move on please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justwise(m): 9:49am On Apr 23, 2015
darefestus:

No one has said that yet have they?

U will also remember I commended you for hiding the post
where he replied me with the number back then.
My grouse is with your comment about "helping himself and his police officer friend".

For what its worth, people on here prescribe a specific panel physician to people because they are quicker in forwarding medical result to cdhc and I've never seen u claim anyone is helping that hospital get people.

I understand you moderate a very sensitive board, but sometimes it helps when you put things in perspective and realize some people have no desire to swindle others.

let's move on please.

Please don't pretend as if you don't know why I made that comment, you are not silly, each time ohammed199 drops the police officer's number he will add: tell him Omokeji referred you. That means he is expecting to be appreciated either in kind or cash hence my comment. And the police officer is not doing it for free, they both got something to gain.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 23, 2015
justwise:

Please don't pretend as if you don't know why I made that comment, you are not silly, each time ohammed199 drops the police officer's number he will add: tell him Omokeji referred you. That means he is expecting to be appreciated either in kind or cash hence my comment. And the police officer is not doing it for free, they both got something to gain.

Good point, but how about he says it because otherwise the police officer will ask for some exorbitant price?..I mentioned same and I payed less than the often quoted price even going as far back as part 5.

Your Line of reasoning is flawed if you won't at least consider what I wrote up there.

...Btw, this is the last reply you are entitled to from me.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justwise(m): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2015
darefestus:

Good point, but how about he says it because otherwise the police officer will ask for some exorbitant price?..I mentioned same and I payed less than the often quoted price even going as far back as part 5.

Your Line of reasoning is flawed if you won't at least consider what I wrote up there.

...Btw, this is the last reply you are entitled to from me.

My point is that the whole idea of going through police officer recommend by a 'friend' is wrong and the thread should not be used as his branch office. You benefited from it..good but it's wrong.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 10:07am On Apr 23, 2015
It is TOTALLY not wrong...just the name cud be enough to get a good deal.
While I waas payingg 4k for my police clearance some1 was also paying 10k...
So the fact that you're generallising on this trivial yet obvious fact is baffling.
You've bn emphasising on "not make this place his branch office"...people on here ain't complaiining...
Or is this place your own office....
Even if he's making money from it...
Is another man's hustle disturbing yours..."EVEN IF"...
justwise:

My point is that the whole idea of going through police officer recommend by a 'friend' is wrong and the thread should not be used as his branch office. You benefited from it..good but it's wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2015
vinci500:
Marry me...lol! grin

LOL!!!
Just like that? Where's the Diamond ring?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Newww1(f): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
It is TOTALLY not wrong...just the name cud be enough to get a good deal.
While I waas payingg 4k for my police clearance some1 was also paying 10k...
So the fact that you're generallising on this trivial yet obvious fact is baffling.
You've bn emphasising on "not make this place his branch office"...people on here ain't complaiining...
Or is this place your own office....
Even if he's making money from it...
Is another man's hustle disturbing yours..."EVEN IF"...

Nigga kip mentioning branch office where is d table nd desk Biko close this matter u begining to sound lik a brkn record the dude offered help get over urself he got nd didn't get a cut ain't no body's business get ur own officer nd post his fone number. So now pls can we move on to actual issues. Tnks pls dnt cm for me I dnt kw aw to stp when I start let's jst forget this issue here nd now..matured educated ain't dat wot we ar suppose to be? I belive so.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by MockinJay(m): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2015
Newww1:

Nigga kip mentioning branch office where is d table nd desk Biko close this matter u begining to sound lik a brkn record the dude offered help get over urself he got nd didn't get a cut ain't no body's business get ur own officer nd post his fone number. So now pls can we move on to actual issues.Tanks pls dnt cm for me I dnt kw aw to stp when I start let's jst forget this issue here nd now..matured educated ain't dat wot we ar suppose to be? I belive so.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vinci500: 11:14am On Apr 23, 2015
Seriously? Is that a yes?
tnuola:

LOL!!!
Just like that? Where's the Diamond ring?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 11:23am On Apr 23, 2015
E b like say dem don ban ohammmed ooo....

Sighs!!!!...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2015
sad many blank spaces, what did I miss ? sad

Btw @Vinci500 show the ring first, so we can know you're serious .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by MockinJay(m): 11:27am On Apr 23, 2015
In other news,

1 CAD= #162.53

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by luvly3(f): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2015
mumihaja:
Sorry house, the mistake was from me, i didnt state it clearly.....i mean Visitors Visa or Tourist Visa..i had a 2years visa which just expired, i want to know how to renew it or if i have to apply for a new one, i also leant i will be given a 5years visa on my second application, is that true?

Never mind we all know what visa means smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2015
Ghenghen..........Things are happening here o! grin grin grin grin grin......Abegi who dey fly for 30th?. I need a beautiful, tall and sexy fair lady, as flight mate. Apply by sending me pm. Abegi....Guys need not apply. Thank you all grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Moving round d same circle is what's happening.
He seem not to agree...
You seem not to agree...
An individual research for any1 concerned wud just b d solution...putting in one hand what has bn put forward by both parties

Na JULY/AuG oo...visa approved mail soonest..

*whistles* no agreement today, no agreement tomorrow-fela
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justwise(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
mumihaja:
Sorry house, the mistake was from me, i didnt state it clearly.....i mean Visitors Visa or Tourist Visa..i had a 2years visa which just expired, i want to know how to renew it or if i have to apply for a new one, i also leant i will be given a 5years visa on my second application, is that true?

No apology needed at all.

By the way you left it too late, you should have applied for extension 30days before it expires.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hello house!!!!!!

For those that have applied for TRV and are awaiting medical call. How far? Any update? Mine will be 1 month after biometrics by next week tuesday. I know there are people who applied weeks b4 me and are yet to provide update. So what's up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pinkygrace(f): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hi house please whiny filling the IMM1294 forms, what is UC1 Number and should I say yes in the question that says ( did you serve in national service)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pinkygrace:
Hi house please whiny filling the IMM1294 forms, what is UC1 Number and should I say yes in the question that says ( did you serve in national service)

UCI number is for if you've been denied before, its usually at the top of the refusal letter.
No if you've never been in the military/policeforce etc..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
justwise:

No apology needed at all.

By the way you left it too late, you should have applied for extension 30days before it expires.
Am not sure the person is inside canada at the moment. If not, then he or she is good to go to renew.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Zattiezat: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Oyeleye2011:

The affidavit of support must carry the notary seal. This is very important. which I think the one from high court will not have. but so far that it carry the seal of notary public. that is perfect. Note: the notary seal are not common. I think few lawyer have it.
So u would recommend getting a lawyer to notarize the sponsorship affudavit aswell?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justwise(m): 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Bobola86:

Am not sure the person is inside canada at the moment. If not, then he or she is good to go to renew.

Probably..though it depends on the person's status in that country if its not Nigeria.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vinci500: 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Can I buy you a cup of coffee, then? cheesy grin, @least I gotta see the person I wanna give my diamond ring wink
tnuola:
sad many blank spaces, what did I miss ? sad

Btw @Vinci500 show the ring first, so we can know you're serious .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by laamilaaka: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
laamilaaka:
Good morning all, I really need enlightenment from the gurus in the house. I want to put in for a post graduate programme in canada, MSC to be presise my qualification is as follow
Bsc Accounting 2.2 and mba.
My concern is that most school request for at least 2.1 second class upper, cos have checked a few, can someone help with a university that will accept my qualification I have a good mba average grade. Msc(finance, economics or account) thank's
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
I don't thnk it must have a notary seal...
Zattiezat:

So u would recommend getting a lawyer to notarize the sponsorship affudavit aswell?

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.