Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1153893 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 5:00am On May 06, 2015
Jengbbetiele!!!!!!!
Wee dey alright....no shaking..
Settle asap make u check pm..
Jengbetiele:
darefestus, hayqinsx baba Hesque baba agbalagba...........#singing ayefele# Eyin temi baawo ni o...grin I will be in touch as soon as I get settled well well. How the wait guys You will get it right once and for all IJN. I miss everybody oooooooooooooooooooooooooo cry cry Team12............ grin I greet you. Favour as you submit......talk to you guys asap
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 6:45am On May 06, 2015
Chimanet:
Hello house, Oga Siga, Tnuola, justwise and other pros here, am in the stage of gathering documents for the online route application, please can anyone help me with a template of the .pdf or .docs he or she used for financial support documents(please i need a guide).

Just arrange d docs sequentially..startn wt ur sponsors intrduction letter - declaration of sponsorship - affidavit - other supprtn docs.

Also i discovered that their is no option for uploading an SOP via online route. if i want to do it how do i go about it. should i upload it as other documents?. Please house i need urgent reply because am already running out of time.

SOP is same as "Letter of Explanation'. So that's whr u wl upload ur SOP.

My sponsors SOA is like 40 pages, don't know if it is to scan it or snap it. am really confused about how to present it.

Wow!! 40pages, hmmm.. You can scan them if u have d funds... .seems ur docs are plenty, u cn opt for "paper route'..just saying tho! All d'best/Congrats *i stand to be corrected*

NB: chck wt I wrote inbtw d paragraphs too...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Chimanet(m): 7:13am On May 06, 2015
Thanks for the reply boss. Please if anyone has a template of financial support document I won't mind looking at it before I start my own app. You can remove all sensitive parts from it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 7:21am On May 06, 2015
nasjay:
any one going to loyalist college or in belleville

By God's grace, I will be there by August..goodmorning sir!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 7:29am On May 06, 2015
Jengbetiele:
darefestus, hayqinsx baba Hesque baba agbalagba...........#singing ayefele# Eyin temi baawo ni o...grin I will be in touch as soon as I get settled well well. How the wait guys You will get it right once and for all IJN. I miss everybody oooooooooooooooooooooooooo cry cry Team12............ grin I greet you. Favour as you submit......talk to you guys asap

Lol Boss..Awon ti Saskatoon.
Settle biko make we relate..Sent u a message on d day u left gangan..
See you in August by his grace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 7:38am On May 06, 2015
Ugochux:

Hello, I saw the notification of your PM..However, I cant access my NL email address.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justicia: 8:53am On May 06, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Putting money there for a sufficient amount of time isn't a bad idea.
Initiate inflows and outflows..
Thanks hayqinsbFX! Buh u see its that sufficient amount of time that I don't have. For me to make Fall 2015(August precisely), I have to apply within this month. So putting enough funds in Dads acct between now and say 2 weeks time when I will be reapplying will surely raise suspicion for a man who is supposed to be retired. And if I decide to use his 2M closing balance like that and say he is supportn me with like 1M, is the V.O. not gonna assume that if the initial 3.8M can come to 2M b4 my 1st app was decided, then the 2M can also come to 500k before the 2nd app is decided. So I have decided to substitute him with my Aunt whose maiden name is the same as my surname and I'll ask my Uncle to beef up his own acct, then add my own SoA as well, I added it the first time though. With this, I will scale thru by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 9:24am On May 06, 2015
lol!!!

I greet you too. How was ur trip? Settle wella oo and nor be pishor we send you make u go dey snap there ooo. wink I will be submitting hopefully this week, will post my documents shortly so the house can help me disect it grin

Jengbetiele:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by TULLOP: 9:34am On May 06, 2015
TULLOP:
Kudos to every ogas,gurus and individuals trying to ensure the smooth sailing of others to canada so as to pursue their career or dreams.I have been learning a lot by following this thread a long time.now I need Una help oo.
I just got an admission to Mohawk college as an undergraduate to Study personal support worker,my concerns now is that,after my one year course as stated in the admission letter,can I make credit transfer to study Nursing at their partner universities whom they have agreement with.Secondly,will I start from my first year at the University or start from second year when I make the transfer.*someone said that's how its done but am not sure*Thirdly,will the VO grant me more than 1 year study permit since am going to continue my education after the college certificate or I can renew it over there or will I have to return to Nigeria to re apply.Please people don't ignore my question as this is important and urgent.sch resumes sept 1 so I have to begin all procedures now.Thanks in advance
@oga siga justwise tnuola...please read my post and help me out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by dbabba: 10:29am On May 06, 2015
Hello all,

I already got all my documents but I need help on how to notarize them. My sponsors' affidavit of support (I'm using 3 sponsors, my maternal uncle as the main sponsor and both my parents as co-sponsors), employment verification by employer. I need help on where to do the notarization and how much it costs.

I would love to know if my sponsors' documents would be sufficient. He gave me a SOA with 5 million closing balance (sole proprietorship business account), C of O of two landed properties in lagos, stock investments worth 10 million naira. My mum has a closing balance of 1.4 million naira and she receives 100k per month as pension while my dad has a closing balance of 100k even though he receives 135k per month as pension. I already paid about 8000 CAD$ for first term tuition and the total tuition is $21500 CAD which means I have about $14000 CAD left to pay for tuition.

I got someone to write me an employment letter that was backdated and he'll also provide pay slips that I received my income by hand and a study leave without pay for a year. Will I still need to present my own SOA as there is no money in my account presently. Will I also need to present an ID card from the firm even though I don't have it presently.

Thanks and I will appreciate your quick responses as I plan to submit my application online tomorrow.

Cc: tnuola, siga

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by forelite: 10:53am On May 06, 2015
Any one in the house going to Durham College, Oshawa for fall 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 11:06am On May 06, 2015
darefestus:

Hello,
I saw the notification of your PM..However, I cant access my NL email address.

Ok, no p..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by JJCE(m): 11:14am On May 06, 2015
i just got my letter of acceptance, what are the document i will need to apply for visa, and two the requirment document for each schools is different or the samething,..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:19am On May 06, 2015
dbabba
1. Are all the documents you are notarizing all photocopies?
2. Are you applying through paper route?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:26am On May 06, 2015
JJCE:
i just got my letter of acceptance, what are the document i will need to apply for visa, and two the requirment document for each schools is different or the samething,..

Find your answer here.

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5269ETOC.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CHERIPH: 11:32am On May 06, 2015
Gurus in the house, please is 7million ok as bank acct closing balance for a year programme supported with prroperties documents.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 11:37am On May 06, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by dbabba: 11:58am On May 06, 2015
Headlamp1:
dbabba

1. Are all the documents you are notarizing all photocopies?

2. Are you applying through paper route?

I'm applying online. I only want to notarize my affidavits of support and employment verification by employer. I already scanned the original of the documents and the photocopies are many, that's why I don't want to go through the paper route as I will have to notarize the photocopies and my sponsor cannot release the originals for submission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sheriph: 12:07pm On May 06, 2015
House Gurus please help, is 7million naira SOA closing balance ok for a year program in Canada supported with properties documents after payment of first semester (8000CD) paid.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 12:29pm On May 06, 2015
You can still submit in June if u want to resume in august..dont be in a hurry..
A retired man can do business and make money na...deposit the money as soon as possible and initiate inflows and outflows so much that the huge amount sdeposited myt even be in some pages to the last page of the account statement.
Just saying as I don't want u to lose having ur father as a sponsor. And I don't knw If removing him suddenly won't raise a suspiscion.
justicia:
Thanks hayqinsbFX! Buh u see its that sufficient amount of time that I don't have. For me to make Fall 2015(August precisely), I have to apply within this month. So putting enough funds in Dads acct between now and say 2 weeks time when I will be reapplying will surely raise suspicion for a man who is supposed to be retired. And if I decide to use his 2M closing balance like that and say he is supportn me with like 1M, is the V.O. not gonna assume that if the initial 3.8M can come to 2M b4 my 1st app was decided, then the 2M can also come to 500k before the 2nd app is decided. So I have decided to substitute him with my Aunt whose maiden name is the same as my surname and I'll ask my Uncle to beef up his own acct, then add my own SoA as well, I added it the first time though. With this, I will scale thru by God's grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 12:38pm On May 06, 2015
Team12:
Ok. Here we go!!! Kindly operate, dissect and stitch to perfection…thanks!

A. CIC Forms

For me:
1. Application for Study permit made outside of Canada
2. Passport Photograph
3. Family info form
4. Data page and visa pages (UAE, Kenya, Germany and France)
5. Upfront Medical Report from Children Practice
6. Police Report
7. Use of a family member representative for online applications

For my daughter:
8. Application for Visitor Visa made out of Canada
9. Data page and all visa pages
10. Passport Photograph

B. Letter of Acceptance
1. Acceptance Letter with funding of $9,000.
2. Evidence of campus accommodation application (Family Housing)
3. SSCE result
4. Transcript
5. BSC Certificate
6. Birth Certificate
7. Marriage Certificate
8. Affidavit of change of name
9. Newspaper publication of change of name

C. Proof of Funds

From Sponsor 1- Uncle (My Sponsor)
1. Sponsor's personal 4 months SOA with a balance of USD256,000
2. Letter of Sponsorship
3. Registration documents (Certificate of company registration and compliance with professional body and particulars of directors of the company)
4. Passport data page
5. All visa and stamped pages

From Sponsor 2-Hubby (my daughter’s sponsor)
1. Survey document for his property
2. Evidence of Application for C of O with Lagos State Govt
3. Approval of allocation from Lagos State Govt
4. Valuation certificate for the house worth N22 million
5. Sponsor's personal 1 year SOA (turnover of 20m and balance of 4.5m)
6. Company 1 year SOA (turnover of 24m and balance of N 500k)-BANK 1
7. Company 1 year SOA (turnover of 25m and balance of 1.5m)-BANK 2
8. Letter of Sponsorship (notarized)
9. Business Registration Docs (Company 1)
10. Certificate of Incorporation and CAC 7 (Company 2)-I am a director here, so it should also serve as another home tie for me
11. Passport data page and all visa pages

From me
1. Letters of Employment (from the 2 major Companies I have worked for)
2. All Letters of Promotion (received from both companies)
3. Current Company ID Card
4. Personal 4 months SOA (total credits of N 3,500,000 and closing balance of N809,000)
5. 4 month Pay slip
6. Pension Statement (balance of N 1,622,000)
7. Copy of stamped National Housing Fund contribution (NHF) passbook (balance of N 100,000)
8. Tax Clearance Card

D. Letter of Explanation/Supporting Documents
1. A well written Statement of Purpose
2. Certificate of membership of Association of Economists and Statisticians of Nigeria (Full Member)
3. Excel sheet showing the budget for the year for My daughter and I
4. Email from the school informing me that I can only pay tuition starting from July
5. Resume
6. NYSC Certificate
7. Certificates of trainings attended
8. Family Picture
9. Proof of donations to UNICEF-to support my passion for economic development (which is related to my course)
10. Daughter’s birth Certificate
11. Daughter’s Notification of Birth
12. Consent letter from my hubby to allow me travel with my daughter
13. Application to Child Care providers in Winnipeg (including University of Winnipeg Day Care)

Note: My sponsor stated in his sponsorship letter that he promised to fund my master’s degree in any Uni of my choice when he learnt that I graduated one of the best in my Uni and that he will make available to me a minimum of N6m which is about USD30k (my total expenses plus flight is about N4.9m).
My daughter’s total expenses plus flight is about N1.9m compared to the N4.5m in hubby’s personal account.

Hmmmm..perfect application! You're Most likly to rcv d medical mail 3wks aftr submtn..congrats!!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by omooba2015(m): 12:41pm On May 06, 2015
CHERIPH:
Gurus in the house, please is 7million ok as bank acct closing balance for a year programme supported with prroperties documents.
Yes... Is ok with any other Valuable Asset
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by omooba2015(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2015
sheriph:
House Gurus please help, is 7million naira SOA closing balance ok for a year program in Canada supported with properties documents after payment of first semester (8000CD) paid.
Yes... May sure the account as good inflow and outflow, no just put there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 12:50pm On May 06, 2015
@team12 your documents dey on point die...
But doing a down payments for some of your child's needs in a child care in canada would be a very strong statement of your daughter to be in perfect condition.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 12:52pm On May 06, 2015
I am doing an upfront medical...

Ugochux:

Hmmmm..perfect application! You're Most likly to rcv d medical mail 3wks aftr submtn..congrats!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by omooba2015(m): 12:55pm On May 06, 2015
dbabba:
Hello all,

I already got all my documents but I need help on how to notarize them. My sponsors' affidavit of support (I'm using 3 sponsors, my maternal uncle as the main sponsor and both my parents as co-sponsors), employment verification by employer. I need help on where to do the notarization and how much it costs.

I would love to know if my sponsors' documents would be sufficient. He gave me a SOA with 5 million closing balance (sole proprietorship business account), C of O of two landed properties in lagos, stock investments worth 10 million naira. My mum has a closing balance of 1.4 million naira and she receives 100k per month as pension while my dad has a closing balance of 100k even though he receives 135k per month as pension. I already paid about 8000 CAD$ for first term tuition and the total tuition is $21500 CAD which means I have about $14000 CAD left to pay for tuition.

I got someone to write me an employment letter that was backdated and he'll also provide pay slips that I received my income by hand and a study leave without pay for a year. Will I still need to present my own SOA as there is no money in my account presently. Will I also need to present an ID card from the firm even though I don't have it presently.

Thanks and I will appreciate your quick responses as I plan to submit my application online tomorrow.

Cc: tnuola, siga
You can notarized your documents by visiting any court near you or get to nearby lawyer.
2. Try to present your own SOA, with your Work I.D,
3. Maysure all your information is valid and authentic and simple. Best of luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sheriph: 12:58pm On May 06, 2015
omooba2015:

Yes... Is ok with any other Valuable Asset

Thanks bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 12:59pm On May 06, 2015
Thanks dear. But na God i dey look oooo. I tot so too, just that it's too early to get her a spot in any of the schools yet. She has been on the waitlist since October 2014 and I was informed by my school's day care yesterday that she has a good chance of getting a spot in august....so I can't pay anything for her yet.

Another thing I must mention, in our last application for a visiting visa, we stated that we had a family member who is a citizen in Canada, he actually invited us, but he wasn't available when they called him to confirm (he is a pilot and rarely around), so we were refused on the grounds of "purpose of visit".

Now I had to still state it in the questionnaire online...I hope this will not affect me ooo. My hope is the fact that he lives in Ontario and I am going to Manitoba...

hayqinsbFX:
@team12 your documents dey on point die...
But doing a down payments for some of your child's needs in a child care in canada would be a very strong statement of your daughter to be in perfect condition.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sheriph: 12:59pm On May 06, 2015
omooba2015:

Yes... May sure the account as good inflow and outflow, no just put there.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by osoope: 1:00pm On May 06, 2015
Hi,
Is anyone going to University of Manitoba this Fall 2015. My study permit has been approved for Pre-Masters in Computer Science and I'm at a loss on where and how to start from here. I need advice please. I can be contacted via osoope@yahoo.com. Quality advice will be very much appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 1:09pm On May 06, 2015
Team12:
I am doing an upfront medical...

Chai...have u booked a flight too??if 'no', pls go ahead and do so(lol)..all d'best dear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by omooba2015(m): 1:15pm On May 06, 2015
[quote author=Team12 post=33469602]Ok. Here we go!!! Kindly operate, dissect and stitch to perfection…thanks!

A. CIC Forms

For me:
1. Application for Study permit made outside of Canada
2. Passport Photograph
3. Family info form
4. Data page and visa pages (UAE, Kenya, Germany and France)
5. Upfront Medical Report from Children Practice
6. Police Report
7. Use of a family member representative for online applications

For my daughter:
8. Application for Visitor Visa made out of Canada
9. Data page and all visa pages
10. Passport Photograph

B. Letter of Acceptance
1. Acceptance Letter with funding of $9,000.
2. Evidence of campus accommodation application (Family Housing)
3. SSCE result
4. Transcript
5. BSC Certificate
6. Birth Certificate
7. Marriage Certificate
8. Affidavit of change of name
9. Newspaper publication of change of name

C. Proof of Funds

From Sponsor 1- Uncle (My Sponsor)
1. Sponsor's personal 4 months SOA with a balance of USD256,000
2. Letter of Sponsorship
3. Registration documents (Certificate of company registration and compliance with professional body and particulars of directors of the company)
4. Passport data page
5. All visa and stamped pages

From Sponsor 2-Hubby (my daughter’s sponsor)
1. Survey document for his property
2. Evidence of Application for C of O with Lagos State Govt
3. Approval of allocation from Lagos State Govt
4. Valuation certificate for the house worth N22 million
5. Sponsor's personal 1 year SOA (turnover of 20m and balance of 4.5m)
6. Company 1 year SOA (turnover of 24m and balance of N 500k)-BANK 1
7. Company 1 year SOA (turnover of 25m and balance of 1.5m)-BANK 2
8. Letter of Sponsorship (notarized)
9. Business Registration Docs (Company 1)
10. Certificate of Incorporation and CAC 7 (Company 2)-I am a director here, so it should also serve as another home tie for me
11. Passport data page and all visa pages

From me
1. Letters of Employment (from the 2 major Companies I have worked for)
2. All Letters of Promotion (received from both companies)
3. Current Company ID Card
4. Personal 4 months SOA (total credits of N 3,500,000 and closing balance of N809,000)
5. 4 month Pay slip
6. Pension Statement (balance of N 1,622,000)
7. Copy of stamped National Housing Fund contribution (NHF) passbook (balance of N 100,000)
8. Tax Clearance Card

D. Letter of Explanation/Supporting Documents
1. A well written Statement of Purpose
2. Certificate of membership of Association of Economists and Statisticians of Nigeria (Full Member)
3. Excel sheet showing the budget for the year for My daughter and I
4. Email from the school informing me that I can only pay tuition starting from July
5. Resume
6. NYSC Certificate
7. Certificates of trainings attended
8. Family Picture
9. Proof of donations to UNICEF-to support my passion for economic development (which is related to my course)
10. Daughter’s birth Certificate
11. Daughter’s Notification of Birth
12. Consent letter from my hubby to allow me travel with my daughter
13. Application to Child Care providers in Winnipeg (including University of Winnipeg Day Care)

Note: My sponsor stated in his sponsorship letter that he promised to fund my master’s degree in any Uni of my choice when he learnt that I graduated one of the best in my Uni and that he will make available to me a minimum of N6m which is about USD30k (my total expenses plus flight is about N4.9m).
My daughter’s total expenses plus flight is about N1.9m compared to the N4.5m in hubby’s personal account.

You are good to go,but which route are you planning...
2. I will advice you to go first, and later invite your daughter, she can stand as strong home tie here,after you Seattle,she can join you with d rest off the family.

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.