Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1154036 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:13am On May 05, 2015
Truce01:
Good evening all, I did my med exam at child practice on the 22nd of April but they've not sent the result to CHC yet, I made several calls and they confirmed this status. Does the med process take this long? May 11th is the resumption date though with extension available, what can I do to make them act? I work at Enugu and can't easily go to the hospital to complain. Someone, kindly advice

Thanks

You can write them an email and explain the situation to them. They read and reply emails.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 12:45am On May 05, 2015
@Tnuola; I love your sense of humour here. Keep up the good work ma'am. smiley
tnuola:

List the documents first, no one can deduce anything yet..

Sorry about your delay, pls be calm, I know the feeling.
Kindly state ur bsc course and your intended course of study

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Bennet642k2(m): 3:21am On May 05, 2015
tnuola:

madam the last tym we wrote to each other I asked for ur email so I can send u my doc which I sent but I didn't hear agin from u. Anyway the doc I submitted were: the study permit forms, family info, wace results, first degree result, NYSC discharge cert, SOP, letter from sponsor,affidavits of sponsor, SOA from sponsor, offer letter for admission, full tuition payments receipts, data page of international passport from sponsor, my data page inter passport. I studied engineering as my first degree and intend to study for post graduate on international business management. I don't knw wat else they need.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Bennet642k2(m): 3:27am On May 05, 2015
tnuola:

pls send me ur email ma. I want to fwd my doc to u so u can help me over my next application. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 5:48am On May 05, 2015
Bennet642k2:
pls send me ur email ma. I want to fwd my doc to u so u can help me over my next application. Thanks

You can pm me, but you're at advantage on here, a lot more people will help out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 6:07am On May 05, 2015
Engineering is a marvellous course, a PGD in engineering would hve made you situation so simple.
Only you understand why u intended to complicate matters.

I feel that's the only red flag d VO noticed and didn't feeel convinced.
Get an admission into a PGD in a college asap and reapply.

Centennial college requires no admission fee and admission can be as fast as lightning..
There's a way you can compose you SOP that'll sort out why u decided to change ur course to this.
Sorry about your delay, get strong and fire.
Bennet642k2:
madam the last tym we wrote to each other I asked for ur email so I can send u my doc which I sent but I didn't hear agin from u. Anyway the doc I submitted were: the study permit forms, family info, wace results, first degree result, NYSC discharge cert, SOP, letter from sponsor,affidavits of sponsor, SOA from sponsor, offer letter for admission, full tuition payments receipts, data page of international passport from sponsor, my data page inter passport. I studied engineering as my first degree and intend to study for post graduate on international business management. I don't knw wat else they need.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 6:11am On May 05, 2015
Bennet642k2:

Anyway the doc I submitted were: the study permit forms, family info, wace results, first degree result, NYSC discharge cert, SOP, letter from sponsor,affidavits of sponsor, SOA from sponsor, offer letter for admission, full tuition payments receipts, data page of international passport from sponsor, my data page inter passport. I studied engineering as my first degree and intend to study for post graduate on international business management. I don't knw wat else they need.

* Length of proposed stay in Canada - this reason I don't understand too much, mostly comes with the next reason, this is something that a great SOP can tackle.

* Purpose of visit - This is actually where the problem lies, you're a fresh graduate, you studied Engineering in your UG level, the sudden deviation to international business is a NO NO for the Vo, if you don't have solid reasons in your SOP for the deviation or work experience in that line.
You really have to work on this and I'll be sincere with you, I really have no idea how you'll do that has you're a fresh grad with no work experience.. But there's nothing a great SOP cannot do.

* your current employment situation - when did you complete your NYSC and what are you doing currently? They don't like idle people.

* your personal assets and financial status - well, since you have no source of income, you def have no funds to show, this also comes with the reason above.

* your travel History - this isn't a really serious reason sha, if you've not overstayed in any country.

I really hope other people will also help out in filling the loop holes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 6:13am On May 05, 2015
kfrosh:
@Tnuola; I love your sense of humour here. Keep up the good work ma'am. smiley

LOL!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Graphical(f): 6:33am On May 05, 2015
@ Headlamp, I intend to apply this week. Online. Myself and 3 co-sponsors, is it okay? Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by omooba2015(m): 8:19am On May 05, 2015
Good morning house, my application was delayed for the second time, with the same reason. I suppose to start class yesterday, the reason was issue of financial resources. Pls house,how can I tackle this.@ Oga Siga and co, pls I need ur contribution.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by JJCE(m): 8:27am On May 05, 2015
omooba2015:
Good morning house, my application was delayed for the second time, with the same reason. I suppose to start class yesterday, the reason was issue of financial resources. Pls house,how can I tackle this.@ Oga Siga and co, pls I need ur contribution.
you can shift your intake to september...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 8:41am On May 05, 2015
omooba2015:

Sorry about your delay, if the only reason was finance..

All you have to do is beef up your sponsors account and yours
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 9:35am On May 05, 2015
omooba2015:

Hello,
Sorry for the delay..
I believe u would have read Tnuola's advice above. However it doesn't stop there, I noticed you used your brother who had 10M as his closing balance (which under normal circumstance should be enough for your studies) and still had finance ticked-So this is my observation and it is not completely infallible:

1. How much did you fill as funds available for your stay?
2. Did your brother state EXPLICITLY in his sponsorship letter/declaration of sponsorship how much of your tuition/living cost he was goingto be responsible for?
3. You claim to be working, did you submit your personal SOA?
4. Did you submit your sponsor's proof of funds e.g CAC docs and other work-related docs?
5. How many dependents does your sponsor and you have?
6. Hope there is no case of money lodgement?

If you can answer the questions above I believe the house may be able to come up wiv your case-specific advice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justicia: 10:22am On May 05, 2015
Dear House, I was delayed yesterday. The only reason ticked is financial resources. I want to reapply ASAP cos my admission is for Fall, 2015. I used my Dad and my Uncle as sponsors. My Dad is retired and I suspect the V.O. felt the money in his acct wasn't good enough. He had 3.8M out of which he was to support me with 3.5M as stated in his letter of Sponsorship. My Uncle had 2.1M in his acct and he wrote in his letter of Sponsorship that he will support me with 4M, although his pay package showing that he earns 11m per year was attached + his land docs. Can I use only my Uncle for this 2nd app and tell him to beef up his acctt or should I use a fresh sponsor. Pls advise. I feel sad but I wana stay focused cos I know I can still get it cos there is time. Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by countsparrow: 10:34am On May 05, 2015
justicia:
Dear House, I was delayed yesterday. The only reason ticked is financial resources. I want to reapply ASAP cos my admission is for Fall, 2015. I used my Dad and my Uncle as sponsors. My Dad is retired and I suspect the V.O. felt the money in his acct wasn't good enough. He had 3.8M out of which he was to support me with 3.5M as stated in his letter of Sponsorship. My Uncle had 2.1M in his acct and he wrote in his letter of Sponsorship that he will support me with 4M, although his pay package showing that he earns 11m per year was attached + his land docs. Can I use only my Uncle for this 2nd app and tell him to beef up his acctt or should I use a fresh sponsor. Pls advise. I feel sad but I wana stay focused cos I know I can still get it cos there is time. Thanks!

Was it paper or online route?
And how long did it take for u to get d denial

Sorry I couldn't answer ur question, I am a newbee ere
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by countsparrow: 10:35am On May 05, 2015
omooba2015:

How long after submission did it take for u to hear from them?

Sorry about ur delay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 10:38am On May 05, 2015
Justicia sorry about your delay,

Still use both of them, have them beef up their accounts.

Did u pay tuition?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justicia: 10:44am On May 05, 2015
countsparrow:

Was it paper or online route?
And how long did it take for u to get d denial

Online Route. Applied March 19, Delayed May 4
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by countsparrow: 10:49am On May 05, 2015
justicia:
Online Route. Applied March 19, Delayed May 4

Okay, thanks
Once again, sorry for d denial... Repackage and refire...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justicia: 10:52am On May 05, 2015
tnuola:

Did u pay tuition?
Thanks tnuola! Dads 3.8M has been depleted, that's y am ruling him out. As for my Uncle, his account is always up/down. I'll call him to know how much he has in there now. As for tuition payment, school said its not yet time to pay, that's y I didn't pay, I think payment starts in june/july
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 11:05am On May 05, 2015
justicia:
Thanks tnuola! Dads 3.8M has been depleted, that's y am ruling him out. As for my Uncle, his account is always up/down. I'll call him to know how much he has in there now. As for tuition payment, school said its not yet time to pay, that's y I didn't pay, I think payment starts in june/july

Ok.. Please do ask him, if you also submitted your soa, pls do work on that too.
If he can also give documents of properties.

All the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Taike: 11:18am On May 05, 2015
Hi all. Finally got my admission to University of Toronto for my PhD. I've started gathering documents for my visa application and would like to know if the police clearance certificate is compulsory. Has anyone gotten a TRV without it? And if its compulsory, where can I get it soonest?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by omooba2015(m): 11:36am On May 05, 2015
Thanks all, application takes 28 working days excluding holiday day... I m employed,I presented my personal Soa of 9hundred plus with good cash flow and my salary was reflected in the account..... My sponsor cash balance as at when I printed my his statement was 6million plus,I used co sponsor with 1.5 million, I going for MBA,my school did not allow me to pay till arrival,I was asked to deposit only 500dollar in to my student acc. Which I did,I printed it out and attached to my application then. Only the total cost of 4 courses at of 11 i calculated on the cost of tutions in cic form which is 11000 dollar, living expense,i put 12,500, and i added both together to arrived as my amount available for my study. Pls house am i wrong or not, i need your contribution. Where is Siga and Amerifica and co.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2015
tnuola:

Did u pay tuition?

Don't u think the 'VO' didn't lik the idea of a Rtd sponsor almost emptying his account??I feel his dad wd hv declared bout 2M or 2.5M then uncle whom I blv is d co-sponsor 1.5. Declaring amount higher than a current account balance isn't a good idea..*i stand to be corrected*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CoCoLav(f): 11:56am On May 05, 2015
@Justicia So sorry! Just beef up your finances. If possible get another sponsor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 12:02pm On May 05, 2015
How many dependant does ur father have left?

And was the inflow and outflow good for his account, hope no lodgement
Since he's retired, is there any pension scheme? If not, then they presume there wont be futher assistance from him if you're not going for a year program.
Can you submit land and other properties documents to state his net worth.
It's beneficial to use ones dad dan an uncle.
The uncle can still state in more clear terms why he is co sponsoring and how much he would. (he can also beef up his account too)
justicia:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 12:10pm On May 05, 2015
Pls try not to remove your dad, if he can deposit money for 2months and have some kindof inflow and outflow it's something.
Then add your uncle as co.
Cos u put ur dad before in ur 1st application, won't the VO ask why you are not including hm now.
Has he suddenly refused to sponsor you?..

There's a friend that has applied 3rice to the embassy and has bn delayed 3rice, he used a different sponsor each time.
I thinkit shoes desperation.. and insincerity..
justicia:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by cherie24(f): 1:05pm On May 05, 2015
Hummm...very intresting forum...I have a friend (not on nairaland) who has gotten admission to Uni Regina. She wants to use study leave for her application and where she works, she is allowed to use her outstanding leave days to compensate as part of study leave. She has 100 and sumthing leave days (accumulated over the years ) which means she will earn like 3 to 4montsh salary while in school. if she submits a letter from her coy stating this and her SOA of 40kUSD and ofcourse other required docs, please what her chances?...she is married with 2kids...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2015
justicia:

I do not know much, but why don't you get your dad to deposit his funds into your uncle's account for the time being(don't do it suspiciously oo, do am slow slow they're kinda wise too) and let your uncle beef up his account. Also try to get him to make a notarized affidavit stating how much he's supporting you with and a letter of intro from his firm stating his position, pay scale, and other infos like that. Also let his bank give a letter of confirmation on his SOA too. My 50 cent angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2015
countsparrow:

Was it paper or online route? And how long did it take for u to get d denial
You are so damn funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ahyotomiwa: 1:53pm On May 05, 2015
cherie24:
Hummm...very intresting forum...I have a friend (not on nairaland) who has gotten admission to Uni Regina. She wants to use study leave for her application and where she works, she is allowed to use her outstanding leave days to compensate as part of study leave. She has 100 and sumthing leave days (accumulated over the years ) which means she will earn like 3 to 4montsh salary while in school. if she submits a letter from her coy stating this and her SOA of 40kUSD and ofcourse other required docs, please what her chances?...she is married with 2kids...

hi, admission for wat course, also had admission dere too..pls have she recieved r admssion lettr via postal mail?

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.