Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1157335 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by 9jabiggurl: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
jaylinaaa:
No harm in trying.

But just saying, why would you want to try if it clearly states the following

You may use this form if:

You have submitted an application at a visa office abroad.
The information you seek is not available on E-cas .
Your application has exceeded normal processing times. We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times. Information on processing times.

my two cents.............just saying

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by jaylinaaa(f): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Keyword being "try" ma.

If you've waited for 10 weeks and have not heard anything, you will exhaust all possible options.

9jabiggurl:

Your application has exceeded normal processing times. We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times. Information on processing times.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by 9jabiggurl: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
jaylinaaa:
Keyword being "try" ma.

If you've waited for 10 weeks and have not heard anything, you will exhaust all possible options.

I hear you and i feel you...i Know someday i will be in that waiting game thing...just hope i wont do worse sha....maybe go to Ghana physically to get my TRV....#smiles#

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tolaengr: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
9jabiggurl:

Also the waiting game no easy ooo , you cant sleep , when internet goes down your mind go just cut thinking o my what if the send the mail now , i think All possible options should be used. E no easy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
please, i met an agent via complete sport which i believe some other people did contact him on thesame canada resident permit and i submitted my application after printing out the form he sent to my box and scan back with my documents and my wife's and daughter's details and he said the process will be done in ghana and few days after i paid 15k and submitted my datapage to him and he confirmed to me that my application was submitted, i got a mail from him, a validating copy of approval...and he said i have to pay the visa fee now through him or i do it myself but he prefer he's the one to pay...pls can i go ahead with the process through him
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tolaengr: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
adeekiti:
please, i met an agent via complete sport which i believe some other people did contact him on thesame canada resident permit and i submitted my application after printing out the form he sent to my box and scan back with my documents and my wife's and daughter's details and he said the process will be done in ghana and few days after i paid 15k and submitted my datapage to him and he confirmed to me that my application was submitted, i got a mail from him, a validating copy of approval...and he said i have to pay the visa fee now through him or i do it myself but he prefer he's the one to pay...pls can i go ahead with the process through him

Dont pay jack, your 15k is gone , he is a scam

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
adeekiti:

Do not pay! This is pure scam.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ayohunters: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hello huuz... Pls how do I secure a supervisor for my masters program In university of lethbridge
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Holu26: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
taiwo09:
Please house, I will like to register for IELT and I see two module. Should I go for the General training or the academic module?
Thanks house

If u want to use it for study, then go for academic
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hello guys; I want to apply into one of those colleges for a diploma course in an Engineering field. I already have a B.Eng in Mechanical with a 3rd class so I can't go for masters. My question now is that hope going for a diploma won't affect my chances of getting TRV. Your response is needed urgently plssssssss grin grin cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
TwinkleDammy:
18 is dependent nd don't need guardian.individuals less dan 18 should need guardian tho.But it depends on province,some province 19...20 is dependent...you can verify am not sure if 17yr needs guardian or not but wrote based on what I read on their website months back
He is 17yrs, plans to stay in school hostel tho.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
tianadiva:
Yea if the person is actually 17 nt 17 to be
Thanks Sis, he became 17yrs this month, 2nd to be precise.
Hope you're settling down well?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by luvly3(f): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
kfrosh:
Hello guys; I want to apply into one of those colleges for a diploma course in an Engineering field. I already have a B.Eng in Mechanical with a 3rd class so I can't go for masters. My question now is that hope going for a diploma won't affect my chances of getting TRV. Your response is needed urgently plssssssss grin grin cry

It most probably would..... To be on the safe side get 2 admissions one for the diploma u want to do and another pgd course related to ur current field of study, use the pgd admission to secure ur visa, on arrival in Canada u can switch to ur Diploma course.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
ManTiger:

Thanks Sis, he became 17yrs this month, 2nd to be precise.
Hope you're settling down well?

Each province rules dey different. Some 16, some 17. Check with the province where (s)he is going. I think you can find it on CIC site too smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
I turned 17 this year but don't have guardian in Canada. I submitted my parents notarized consent letter. I will be 18 early next year.
Does it mean CIC will request that from me since I didn't include it with my online application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
TRV is at hand now. Thank God for his mercies. Travel date confirmed: 28th December, EgyptAir. Anyone flying same day to Toronto?

14 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Padike: 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Snappyfingaz:
TRV is at hand now. Thank God for his mercies. Travel date confirmed: 28th December, EgyptAir. Anyone flying same day to Toronto?

Abeg how much you get your Egypt air ticket. Na only business class I dey see
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adebimpe1988(f): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
So confused here,pls can u help me with a post graduate program, have b.sc in mass communication
Snappyfingaz:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by double08(m): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
Can't find gala cocktail anywhere. Did de stop the production? grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Inkblood: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
myownlife:

I think you still have enough time to refire, and you have been given enough clue as on how you can arrange your sop. I want to believe that with a well explained sop and faith in God through prayer you can still get the rev for the May admission instead of deferring again.

please, can i still get may admission now too? for pgd? how do i apply and what school? i have been on google for the past 48 hours. cc opsynusy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
adebimpe1988:
So confused here,pls can u help me with a post graduate program, have b.sc in mass communication

But I already told u what to do, no one here will help u search for schools, diy then ask questions afterwards

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adebimpe1988(f): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Same here too pls kindly help us out anybody, been on Google since morning n not getting anything, need a PGD program, have b.sc in mass communication, kindly attend pls
Inkblood:

please, can i still get may admission now too? for pgd? how do i apply and what school? i have been on google for the past 48 hours. cc opsynusy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adebimpe1988(f): 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Most schools am seeing r offering science courses n some work experience which I don't have, just finish serving
tnuola:

But I already told u what to do, no one here will help u search for schools, diy then ask questions afterwards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adebimpe1988(f): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
D Addy u gave me,saw some skools,some asking for ielts n work experience n my ielts band is 5.5 n dey need 6 upwards
tnuola:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
double08:
Can't find gala cocktail anywhere. Did de stop the production? grin

Garri angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
tolaengr:

Dont pay jack, your 15k is gone , he is a scam

I PAID THE IDIOT THE 15K, HE WAS EXPECTING ME TO PAY THE VISA FEE THROUGH HIM WHICH I SUSPECTED HIS GAME AND I'VE BEEN QUESTIONING ON INFORMATIONS I GAINED FROM THE INTERNET ON HOW TO CHECK ONE'S APPLICATION....I WILL PICK THE SILLY UP COS HE CANT GET AWAY WITH THIS, I WONDER HOW MANY PPLE THE IDIOT HAS FETCHED MONEY FROM THEM....THANKS ROOM, U GUYS ROCK
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
Padike:

Abeg how much you get your Egypt air ticket. Na only business class I dey see

181k. Check well other classes dey. Use wakanow or book straight from the airline.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
adebimpe1988:
D Addy u gave me,saw some skools,some asking for ielts n work experience n my ielts band is 5.5 n dey need 6 upwards

Hello dear, I studied mass communication too, here's a list for u to work on, Ive sent to your email, posting it on here Cuz it might be useful to others.

1. Conestoga college : human resources mgt, New media : electronic and print, global business mgt, integrated marketing communications.

2. Humber college : Global business mgt, human resource mgt, broadcasting, business mgt , media communications.

3. Mohawk college : international business mgt, human resources mgt, public relations.

4. Niagra college : human resources mgt, public relations , international biz mgt.

5. Centennial college : global biz mgt, human resource mgt, international biz mgt, strategic mgt, advertising media, corporate communications and public relations, interactive digital media, sports journalism.

6. Fanshawe college : human resources mgt, corporate communications and public relations, international biz mgt.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hi all, would appreciate assistance / suggestion from Computer Science Gurus or any one with adequate info in NL eFamily on a case of a sister.
She has been delayed two times already and discouraged. I have encouraged her to refire a new with a new strategy. I would like to seek for assistance on her behave in order to move on.
Based on info I gathered here I can infer that that she has a not so straight forward Application.
She has been working for the past 4 years in an IT firm in Lagos.
My advise to her is to consider a 2 year PGD in Computer related courses (as against
a complete departure from IT and Engineering )or A 2 year Applied Bachelor of Technology in a polytechnic or college.
She would like to consider this, but getting schools she could apply to has been a challenge even with lots of google search.
These url have been searched without success:
http://www.universitystudy.ca/search-programs/
www.universitystudy.ca
http://www.aucc.ca/canadian-universities/facts-and-stats/tuition-fees-by-university/
She would appreciate inputs from gurus in this domain and kind folks who are on ground in canada.
She is open to new ideas. She has IT certifications such as CCNA, OCA,OCP, Oracle SQL EXPERT, CEH, ECSA
Does my advice make sense ?
A million Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by taiwo09: 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
tnuola:

You don't need to. Since you're not working and haven't been working.
thanks Sis..much love!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
Any medicals today? Running out of patience. Share your good news and encourage those in the waiting.. lf CIC need extra manpower I can volunteer for free to move this process fast.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.