Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1152546 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Inkblood: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
tnuola:

Help yourself on www.universitystudy.ca

thank you so much. this actually helped a lot. found exactly what i am looking for.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Babahor: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Snappyfingaz:
TRV is at hand now. Thank God for his mercies. Travel date confirmed: 28th December, EgyptAir. Anyone flying same day to Toronto?
Congrats .Have u arranged for ur accomodation ?if yes how can I get a place to stay from here .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Kabosky1956(f): 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
Please house...for applicants who use the Paper route,does CIC still send out letters of approval/introduction via email before dispatching documents to VFS? Any one with a clue or recent experience, please help out?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Yw @inkblood

@snappyfingaz congratulations

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Babahor:

Congrats .Have u arranged for ur accomodation ?if yes how can I get a place to stay from here .

check kijiji.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
@Halimaah any news yet?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by olamonsor2: 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
@ adeekiti. Dont look for any agent. U are d best agent. Dont waste ur cash on any agents
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
adeekiti:
please, i met an agent via complete sport which i believe some other people did contact him on thesame canada resident permit and i submitted my application after printing out the form he sent to my box and scan back with my documents and my wife's and daughter's details and he said the process will be done in ghana and few days after i paid 15k and submitted my datapage to him and he confirmed to me that my application was submitted, i got a mail from him, a validating copy of approval...and he said i have to pay the visa fee now through him or i do it myself but he prefer he's the one to pay...pls can i go ahead with the process through him

U just bought him and his family xmas meat, and he still want u to buy the cloths and shoes..

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pchax: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
opsynusy:
@tnuola thanks sis, I graduated this year feb,i stated in my previous app that I'm unemployed...wht personal assets do they expect a fresh graduate to av acquired,i tire o

Do not just state you are UNEMPLOYED. Try as much as possible not to use any negative connotations or inferences in your application. You can say something like

"...having finished my first degree in December, I was advised by my Professors to pursue a Masters in blah blah blah because of my blah blah blah skills. Since then, I HAVE BEEN BUSY doing some independent research on blah blah blah while doing some community project as part of service to my fatherland in blah blah blah State..."

Please do not sell yourself short.

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pchax,

I need your attention privately. Dont know if u got my PM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pchax: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
mrnilobrawn:
Pchax,

I need your attention privately. Dont know if u got my PM

I would try to send you a PM. But I don't have access to my PM shaaa...
Hope money go komot shaaaa smiley

EDIT: I guess you need to follow me for me to send you a PM

Seun got some special messaging algorithm going on here on NL smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by misszionboo(f): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Is there any one 4 niagara college may 2015. Pls halla
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ebola(f): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hmmn. Na wa o...submitted my passport since on Mon here in Accra and still hav not been called for collection. My return flight to Lag is for Fri. Abeg make una help me beg these people to free my passport biko. We are entering Day 4 now and am yet to get my passport back. It is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
pchax:

I would try to send you a PM. But I don't have access to my PM shaaa...
Hope money go komot shaaaa smiley
Lol....tnx,,,, tho its about dropbox application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pchax: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
5p1naz:
hi,

please what schools are recommended for masters in the USA or Canada. please put in mind, schools with a good acceptance rate, and located in a city that is affordable for a student. thanks for your help.

Good question. Now let's see how we can try to dignify it with a response. There are over 1,000 schools in US and Canada that offer Masters. Since your preferences are good acceptance rate and affordable city (which strikes me as a paradox because CITIES are not often times that affordable to school in relatively), I would advice you start from the bottom up. Do a kind of analysis of income levels of the cities and compare it to the cost of living in the city. A good factor for comparison is the cost of beer. Find the cities with the cheapest beer rates and go to their city council website and find out the cost of living. You then compare the cost of living with your projected income. Make sure you include inflation rates in your calculation. The price of crude oil should be taken into cognizance too as it affects inflation rate. I guess you are still reading as I am trying to dignify your question with a response cos it is really hard for me to recommend schools in US and Canada without knowing your full details.

On a more serious note, in summary, use google. Sorry for being a jer*k.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pchax: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Lol....tnx,,,, tho its about dropbox application.

Dropbox is used to store files online. they give you some free space (20GB i guess) upon registration.

I guess you want to share some of your documents with us here. Once you open an account, go to upload files and upload the file. When you want to share with us click on "share". Copy the url and paste here. Anyone that has that url can view that file ONLY not your other files.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pchax: 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ebola:
Hmmn. Na wa o...submitted my passport since on Mon here in Accra and still hav not been called for collection. My return flight to Lag is for Fri. Abeg make una help me beg these people to free my passport biko. We are entering Day 4 now and am yet to get my passport back. It is well.

Your passport can stay in Oregun for 2 weeks before they send it back.
I would advice you go there blindly shaaa... I did not receive any notification that my passport was ready to be collected.
I submitted on Monday and went back on Wednesday morning blindly. They said it was not there. I asked when it would be around. The guy checked his computer and told me 2pm that same day. Went back by 2pm. Tada! It was there. Just take that biometric slip/payment slip or whatever they call that piece of paper along with you when going.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by misszionboo(f): 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
@pchax. Please can u email me a sample of sop. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pchax: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
adeekiti:

pls, does anyone knows any agent who can handle the new canada visa as i wish to apply with my wife and daughter, i've been listening to some advert on radio by applechoice and maple, pls refer

Do not use an individual. I know of maple as a reliable agency shaaaa...
Come to think of it, I can be your agent ooo... just $300/month (accomodation fees) for the duration of the process wink

On a more serious note, I have heard of maple before and it seems they are legit. But almost all info is online now. Just take an evening out, fire up your laptop, and comb CIC website for the info you need even if you use an agency.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pchax: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
misszionboo:
@pchax. Please can u email me a sample of sop. Thanks

Here you go!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
pchax:

Repplied u...plz check.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
pchax:

Here you go!
This exactly wat i want..how did u customise d name link?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
pchax:

Dropbox is used to store files online. they give you some free space (20GB i guess) upon registration.

I guess you want to share some of your documents with us here. Once you open an account, go to upload files and upload the file. When you want to share with us click on "share". Copy the url and paste here. Anyone that has that url can view that file ONLY not your other files.
Was given just 2GB
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pchax: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Repplied u...plz check.

Baba.. I do not have access to my NL mail ooo... you need to follow me so I can send you a message with my real email.

You can unfollow me after you get the message cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
pchax:

Baba.. I do not have access to my NL mail ooo... you need to follow me so I can send you a message with my real email.

You can unfollow me after you get the message cheesy
Followed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Mirror97: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
@pchax. Please can u email me a sample of sop also..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pchax: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

This exactly wat i want..how did u customise d name link?

Is this what you want

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by IVORY2009(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
misszionboo:
Is there any one 4 niagara college may 2015. Pls halla

@ misszionboo - wen you applied to Niagara college, were you told to pay half the tuition fee b4 admission letter was sent? i am thinking of applying too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
So no MEDICALS today?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
Amefrica:

Each province rules dey different. Some 16, some 17. Check with the province where (s)he is going. I think you can find it on CIC site too smiley
Thanks bro. Going to Manitoba.
Heard you're heading to Miami for your hols *wink*

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.