Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1157177 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by berexio1: 8:57am On May 30, 2015
Ugochux:

Yea, 'scared of nt uploadn d 'form'..."
Its a strange tin tho...cnt even rmbr seeing 'nigeria' there, lol..
Anyway no one hs bn denied due to 'no medical request form' cheer up fam!
This is not about being scared..Imagine the VOs thinking we Nigerians have an issue with comprehension(So 90 percent of peeps here got it wrong) and no one was willing to point it out when the question was raised.Everyone just dey do their own. I told peeps repeatedly that Naija is on the designated countries. But they offered a way out without finding out if it was right.Well the VOs still do their second check and call for medicals,but we just av to do things right next time.

Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by berexio1: 9:08am On May 30, 2015
berexio1:
Please a quick one.

I have uploaded all my documents online except the medical request form and schedule 1 but cant seem to pass from that stage as there is no link to continue.I am meant to progress to 'Review Application' before making payments. I can only see 'exit questionaire' at the bottom of the page..please where are those who have applied via online route? please respond urgently.

Thanks!
The question that had no answer...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2015
berexio1:
This is not about being scared..Imagine the VOs thinking we Nigerians have an issue with comprehension(So 90 percent of peeps here got it wrong) and no one was willing to point it out when the question was raised.Everyone just dey do their own. I told peeps repeatedly that Naija is on the designated countries. But they offered a way out without finding out if it was right.Well the VOs still do their second check and call for medicals,but we just av to do things right next time.

Cheers!

A friend is trying to submit his app now but can't find d so-called 'medical request form'...
Mind you bro, we only answer questions we 'know'..
I can rmbr telln u dt 'schedule 1 form' is optional, that's cos I know..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2015
Your reply..
berexio1:
Thank you Chairman!!!! I have sorted it out..
Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by richcasey: 9:26am On May 30, 2015
justwise i sent you an email of my SOP, please review.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by berexio1: 9:39am On May 30, 2015
Ugochux:

A friend is trying to submit his app now but can't find d so-called 'medical request form'...
Yea, u told me what answer you chose that took it away and so did many others I contacted privately.But some other peeps saw this and ignored.Cos at some point, I was thinking it was an error from CIC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by richcasey: 9:45am On May 30, 2015
mevisbleek solo8 huzzie i'd also like to send you a copy of my SOP for review.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 9:46am On May 30, 2015
berexio1:
Yea, u told me what answer you chose that took it away and so did many others I contacted privately.But some other peeps saw this and ignored.Cos at some point, I was thinking it was an error from CIC.

Oh really??pls quote me..lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by invincible2006: 9:49am On May 30, 2015
Ugochux:

Oh here is your link for the form sir,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/IMM5753E.pdf

Note: Just because that's how everybody is doing it doesn't make right...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 9:50am On May 30, 2015
You people have found something to discus and argue about today.
Kontinu
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by invincible2006: 9:58am On May 30, 2015
berexio1:

Cheers!

sir the form shouldn't be a problem...a lot of people before now doesn't upload it...they just tick 'No' to get rid of the "Medical thing"...CIC will still contact you to request for medicals if they are interested in your app....

To everyone in here, please chill I don't mean to scare you guys, I was just listing the docs I submitted like everyone does after being call for medicals so as to help others see what they can submit... the form isn't a big deal...just an issue I noticed here that everyone is choosing 'No' just to get rid of the 'Request for medical exams" field which I personally think it's wrong since Nigeria is among the designated countries and CIC provide a form to be upload in the field...lets just move on and leave this Medical form matter...I guess its insignificant if you include it or not...

Cheers smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 10:01am On May 30, 2015
I just wonder how medical request form suddenly became an issue. undecided

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by invincible2006: 10:02am On May 30, 2015
darefestus:
You people have found something to discus and argue about today.

Kontinu

Lol I don leave this matter bro, there are lots of important stuffs to discuss here, I wouldn't comment on this again...I guess it's left to any new applicant reading this in the future...everyone can decide weather to include it or not...I think it's insignificant about visa decision...I just share my personal experience wink

Cheers grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2015
kfrosh:
I just wonder how medical request form suddenly became an issue. undecided

Its no 'issue' ooo...
Clarity for future reference..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by berexio1: 10:20am On May 30, 2015
Answering a questionaire wrong can affect ur application. Quote me anywhere.You signed that you will truthfully provide answers. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this is the case of the Ebola victim who ticked that he had never visited Africa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 10:20am On May 30, 2015
Okay sire; just hoping they don't use that to confuse dem new comers. @moheat sorry about your delay. Remember delay is not denial. Let the house see the docs u submitted so that everyone can add a thing or two.
Ugochux:

Its no 'issue' ooo...
Clarity for future reference..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 10:25am On May 30, 2015
I posted earlier that my application was refused. Below are the documents I submitted. Over to you guys for proper analysis and review. Thank you
Academic qualifications:
i. Offer and Letter of Admission from Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning, Canada.
ii. Bsc. transcripts
iii. Bsc result
iv. NYSC Discharge Certificate
v. WAEC (‘O’ level) result
vi. Certificate of Participation obtained from California Highway Patrol Academy, Sacramento, CA
vii. Microsoft Certified Professional Certificate (MCP)

Employment:
i. Letter of introduction and notification of my approval to proceed on further studies from my employer
ii. Staff Identity Card
iii. Employment Letter
iv. Confirmation letter
v. Letter of commendation as the best Officer for the month of February, 2014
vi. Resume

Financial Support:
i. Six months bank statement of my (Sponsor) Aunty showing a balance N7, 558,330 (47,239.56 CAD)
ii. My four Months salary account with steady flow of income showing closing balance of N400,000 (2,500 CAD)
iii. My Retirement Savings Account showing balance of N876,646.62 (5,479.04 CAD)

Other Documents:
i. Completed IMM1294E, IMM5645E and IMM5257B forms.
ii. Police Character Certificate
iii. Data page of my International passport
iv. Passport photograph
v. Birth Certificate
vi. Survey plan of a plot of land situated at Oke-Ila Housing Estate, Ado-Ekiti
vii. Documents to prove identity and my employment history
viii. Notarized affidavit of sponsorship from my (Sponsor) Aunt stating her intention to sponsor me and provide for my up keep while in Canada.
ix. Notarized evidence of business ownership by (Sponsor) Aunt
x. Evidence of my (Sponsor) Aunt’s Company Registration
xi. Data Page of Sponsor’s International Passport.
xii. USA Stamped VISA page (evidence of haven travel to California)
xiii. Nigeria Driver’s Licence
xiv. My P.A.Y.E (Pay As You Earn) tax Clearance Certificate obtained from Ekiti State,
Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by anthochie: 10:28am On May 30, 2015
redmist:

What course of study did u apply for @ MUN.
computer science Msc...work term..route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by manover: 10:32am On May 30, 2015
@Moheat, sorry for ur delayed. plz did you get thank you message from CIC when your application was exact one month of submission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2015
manover:
@Moheat, sorry for ur delayed. plz did you get thank you message from CIC when your application was exact one month of submission.
No! I didn't bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 10:47am On May 30, 2015
From what we have here; you didn't include your SOP. What was your Undergrad course and your intended course of study. How is your current job related to your UG/Intended course of study. Please shed more light on the above.
Moheat:
I posted earlier that my application was refused. Below are the documents I submitted. Over to you guys for proper analysis and review. Thank you
Academic qualifications:
i. Offer and Letter of Admission from Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning, Canada.
ii. Bsc. transcripts
iii. Bsc result
iv. NYSC Discharge Certificate
v. WAEC (‘O’ level) result
vi. Certificate of Participation obtained from California Highway Patrol Academy, Sacramento, CA
vii. Microsoft Certified Professional Certificate (MCP)

Employment:
i. Letter of introduction and notification of my approval to proceed on further studies from my employer
ii. Staff Identity Card
iii. Employment Letter
iv. Confirmation letter
v. Letter of commendation as the best Officer for the month of February, 2014
vi. Resume

Financial Support:
i. Six months bank statement of my (Sponsor) Aunty showing a balance N7, 558,330 (47,239.56 CAD)
ii. My four Months salary account with steady flow of income showing closing balance of N400,000 (2,500 CAD)
iii. My Retirement Savings Account showing balance of N876,646.62 (5,479.04 CAD)

Other Documents:
i. Completed IMM1294E, IMM5645E and IMM5257B forms.
ii. Police Character Certificate
iii. Data page of my International passport
iv. Passport photograph
v. Birth Certificate
vi. Survey plan of a plot of land situated at Oke-Ila Housing Estate, Ado-Ekiti
vii. Documents to prove identity and my employment history
viii. Notarized affidavit of sponsorship from my (Sponsor) Aunt stating her intention to sponsor me and provide for my up keep while in Canada.
ix. Notarized evidence of business ownership by (Sponsor) Aunt
x. Evidence of my (Sponsor) Aunt’s Company Registration
xi. Data Page of Sponsor’s International Passport.
xii. USA Stamped VISA page (evidence of haven travel to California)
xiii. Nigeria Driver’s Licence
xiv. My P.A.Y.E (Pay As You Earn) tax Clearance Certificate obtained from Ekiti State,
Nigeria.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by slimmy2000: 10:52am On May 30, 2015
ddbluv:

Its not downloading, thats the ish. wouldnt mind if you could send it to moi
@ddbluv, use latest version of internet explorer to open the website, sometimes it doesn't work with others
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2015
kfrosh:
From what we have here; you didn't include your SOP. What was your Undergrad course and your intended course of study. How is your current job related to your UG/Intended course of study. Please shed more light on the above.

Actually, the course is Protection, Security and Investigation and is related to my present job. I am a Polic Officer. I submitted letter of explanation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 10:58am On May 30, 2015
kfrosh:

Actually, the course is Protection, Security and Investigation and is related to my present job. I am a Polic Officer. I submitted letter of explanation which I believe is same as SOP
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 11:00am On May 30, 2015
When a post is long, it's advisable to post a reply by mentioning the name of the handle or quote the post and trim it down.

Giving a line reply to a long post isn't the best.
Thanks, don't say I have come agaain.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 11:02am On May 30, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
When a post is long, it's advisable to post a reply by mentioning the name of the handle or quote the post and trim it down.

Said same thing ystday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by manover: 11:07am On May 30, 2015
Please house quick question , @darefestus, hayqinsbFX, invincible2006 Those of you who received Thank you message from CIC, was the message sent to your email, or was it through text msg to ur phone?

My application is more than one month now, i haven't receive thank you message, and i observed those that didn't receive this msg, their application isn't successful! im just scared.. any advice

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 11:10am On May 30, 2015
#Noted
Provide your own input to @moheat case.
tnuola:

Said same thing ystday
hayqinsbFX:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:13am On May 30, 2015
manover:
Please house quick question , @darefestus, hayqinsbFX, invincible2006 Those of you who received Thank you message from CIC, was the message sent to your email, or was it through text msg to ur phone?

My application is more than one month now, i haven't receive thank you message, and i observed those that didn't receive this msg, their application isn't successful! im just scared.. any advice

It came in the mail.
..And it doesn't guarantee anything, I remember a few guys that got the message and were delayed. dont fuel your fears

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by berexio1: 11:14am On May 30, 2015
manover:

'Thank you' message is an automated message(it is programmed to do that after a month).Many peeps have been denied with this message

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Crich(f): 11:16am On May 30, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
That statistics dey with CIC sir

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahahaahhahahaa! Hahahhahhahahahahahahahahaha! Can't stop laughing. What a question n what an answer. Hahhahahahahaha!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by invincible2006: 11:16am On May 30, 2015
manover:

If you have submitted online and included your email on your CIC account and also tick the box that says you will like CIC to send you monthly messages then you should have recieve an email when your app is exactly one month...but please note that the message is auto generated and shouldn't be an issue since there are lots of things that can stop it from reaching you including not spelling your email correctly or not ticking that box...but anyway u can always check your CIC account for updates, and please have a positive thinking, you will get good news soon, every applicant is treated differently and things like this computer generated messages should not be an issue to stop you from getting your trv....I WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK while you wait to receive your medical email....cheers...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.