Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1156918 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2015
justwise:

I support Arsenal.
Wow!!!! Oya do something for ur boys naaa... *cheers*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Joe980: 9:16pm On May 30, 2015
ferdimako:
Up gunners! I'm happy with d FA cup back-to-back win but we need EPL.
Walahi, I dey pez fa...why are you not haffy with Eyinba, Kano filar, Kwara united etc? wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 30, 2015
Ugochux:

Good good good!!!
Next is community shield...
EPL na latr tins naa..
OK.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 30, 2015
Joe980:
Walahi, I dey pez fa...why are you not haffy with Eyinba, Kano filar, Kwara united etc? wink
I don't know a thing about them...but with this change...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by SeyiMiilan: 9:30pm On May 30, 2015
Wishing every1 goodluck this week.. Lesser tension, lesser diss, more good news.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by deedee0: 9:45pm On May 30, 2015
SeyiMiilan:
Guess we are moving to "travelling to canada 8" tommorrow... Wheew.. I saw 6, 7, now 8.. Wishing every1 goodluck...
It wl still get to 500 pages..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Misspee106: 9:46pm On May 30, 2015
Why do pple pretend not to answer other pple's post on here? I wrote somethibg imortant this mOrning and only got a response from tnuola. Its quite unfair, I don't want to believe there's no answer to my post rather pple decided to over look it. Sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Joe980: 9:54pm On May 30, 2015
@Misspee106...tnuola gave a good response. "You can't give what you don't have". Stay calm, people with experience will help out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 9:59pm On May 30, 2015
Misspee106:
Why do pple pretend not to answer other pple's post on here? I wrote somethibg imortant this mOrning and only got a response from tnuola. Its quite unfair, I don't want to believe there's no answer to my post rather pple decided to over look it. Sad

Ma'am, I strongly believe the response from tnuola is the best..
Get a sch fr urslf there, then cm bck and apply... The VO granted d visit visa trustn u wd cm bck on or bfr it expires..so don't betray that 'trust'..
Cheers n goodnyt...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by berexio1: 10:37pm On May 30, 2015
Chaii...I come late today ooo...See full movie with subtitle...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chrisviral(m): 10:49pm On May 30, 2015
morgan2006:
Please what happened at Prime Medicals?

I was only messing with my friend!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chrisviral(m): 10:50pm On May 30, 2015
modskiller:

Greetings to the ancestors.
Please accept my kola nuts and schnapps, as an atonement on the Canny lane of travel land.

Abeg no mind me oo grin

Been long I saw you on here. Hope your side is cool?

Nna Kolanuts accepted!
My side just dey good oo... How ya own side?

*As these peeps delay me, I just run go hide my face* finally back for them*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 11:00pm On May 30, 2015
What you get for upfront Medicals is "Proof of medicals (eMedicals)" and not the report itself.

tnuola:

28k, I've never done medicals before o, but I guess it takes about a week or so.

If you're doing upfront, you get it same day so u cn include in your app.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 11:04pm On May 30, 2015
Not true...

invincible2006:

That wouldn't be a problem... A lot of people here on this forum choose 'No' to get rid of the medical thing...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by richcasey: 11:06pm On May 30, 2015
oga justwise no dey laugh at all oooo. . . but anyways, make we cool the tension for here small because now, na so so good news dey fly around the thread just as he dey reach page 500. this was the thread that recorded the fastest medical call in the history of TRAVELLING TO CANADA. in february, someone submitted on monday and was called for medicals on friday. i so tap into that testimony... infact, i drill borehole and install pumping machine into that testimony. i will submit my own early next week and i should testify before part 8 go reach page 10 ... ok ok page 15...... grin grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by richcasey: 11:12pm On May 30, 2015
how on earth were you people able to compress your documents to 4mb. my proof of financials alone get like 80 different pages. all from sponsor and i have like 23mb. oh boy.... i have tried compressing but no luck to 4mb. i wanna scan some again and reduce their DPI to the lowest
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 11:13pm On May 30, 2015
@Moheat so sorry about your delay. brace up, re-package and re-fire. The Lord will favour you this time around! In Jesus name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 11:37pm On May 30, 2015
What's this attack about

chrisviral:

Anything like that?
Mtcheeew. Or u know more than VO
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 11:42pm On May 30, 2015
This guy ehn I don tell you...book no be your thing. Enter Comedy tongue

Ugochux:

Bro, u don turn celeb fr here in jst minutes ooo..I envy yu shaa..
Anyway, that's the norm here sir..*cheers*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 11:46pm On May 30, 2015
lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTF

hayqinsbFX:
Na still suspense u put us...
Kindly give us ur situation and let's see na...

Which church u dey go too...
LOL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 11:51pm On May 30, 2015
Haba!

justwise:

Don't be silly dude.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 11:57pm On May 30, 2015
If only one person gives the right answer, I see no reason why others should clog the thread with repetition. Please take Tnuola's response and make do with it

Misspee106:

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 12:02am On May 31, 2015
I had same issue with my Proof of Funds. What I finally did was to scan as black and white and used the second-to-the-lowest DPI...Better black and white but legible, than coloured with blurred content...

However, my other documents were submitted in coloured!

richcasey:
how on earth were you people able to compress your documents to 4mb. my proof of financials alone get like 80 different pages. all from sponsor and i have like 23mb. oh boy.... i have tried compressing but no luck to 4mb. i wanna scan some again and reduce their DPI to the lowest
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:14am On May 31, 2015
@Jeuelstar
Say 'hi' to us Na.
This is how you people will come and tap without letting us meet you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by richcasey: 12:21am On May 31, 2015
Team12:
I had same issue with my Proof of Funds. What I finally did was to scan as black and white and used the second-to-the-lowest DPI...Better black and white but legible, than coloured with blurred content...

However, my other documents were submitted in coloured!

Thanks bro, lemme try the b&w then
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 12:29am On May 31, 2015
Let me know the size when you are done

btw I'm a sis

richcasey:

Thanks bro, lemme try the b&w then
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by JeuelStar(f): 12:41am On May 31, 2015
[quote author=darefestus post=34265679]@Jeuelstar please am sorry, do you know I have been trying to find how I can send a messages for some minute now before I happen to click somewhere to this..hope this is the right place to post. Pls reply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:58am On May 31, 2015
JeuelStar:
What type of message? Personal or open ended?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by JeuelStar(f): 1:03am On May 31, 2015
Hi everyone, good to meet you here and am happy. Please, I have some things I need to know from you. By the grace of God, I will be applying for Canada visit visa by next month. A friend of mine who is a Canadian would send me his document which includes his account statement because I don't have any one to provide....please, on my own part, which other document do i need to provide before I apply for visa?I have my international passprt valid. Please help me to get prepare
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by JeuelStar(f): 1:10am On May 31, 2015
darefestus:

What type of message?
Personal or open ended?
please I think open ended...lol....I meant I was or been trying to post a message here for everyone to see and which I have done....I am new here so kind novice on how to operate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by richcasey: 1:14am On May 31, 2015
Welcome jeuelstar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by richcasey: 1:15am On May 31, 2015
Team12:
Let me know the size when you are done

btw I'm a sis

oops! forgive me

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.