Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1151974 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mevisbleek: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2015
pweetyfelicia:
@oyeleye well said
@oyeleye well said.i think the problem V.Os hve is the difficulty in believing who is truly going to canada to study.i recently peruse the cic's site sedulously and some of the reasons highligted for limiting visas is the actions of past applicants that have used student visa as a cheap means of entry into canada to carry out illicit acts such as prostitution&drug trade.
So i think the onus lie on applicants to present truthful explanations and documents where necessary.Tho grace of the almigthy speaks volume.
Moreso,i also think applications are reviewed at first by Niajas working at the embassy while they transfer to their superiors when they are satisfied on an app for approval.So naija knows well wen an app aint speaking right.
God help us all.shalom

I think I agree with u about apps been reviewed by a Nigerian before been transfered to vo. U know say our people can feel so privileged when them dey work for oyinbo Lmao. Just saying
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2015
nor b lie....the 51weeks for nigeria isnt meant to be just numbers......it shows how diffferent nigeria is compared to the rest of the world......
"oto laye wa....."
mevisbleek:

I think I agree with u about apps been reviewed by a Nigerian before been transfered to vo. U know say our people can feel so privileged when them dey work for oyinbo Lmao. Just saying

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2015
e be like say VOs don switch to Online now ooo. It's our turn mehn!

hayqinsbFX:
clearly overtaking is allowed.....
darefestus...brace up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2015
omo....me don gba kamu....
nobody else can sha use my visa travel.....na me still get am...
Team12:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2015
@Crich follow back
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by nifeicon: 11:01am On Jun 03, 2015
Good morning All,

Trust you all are doing great.
Please I need your advice on how to repackage for another application after denials.

Find below the reasons for the denial according to the vo.
• length of proposed stay in Canada
• purpose of visit
• your current employment situation
• your personal assets and financial status

Course of Study: One Year, Diploma in HR ( Graduate of Kinetic and Human with 2.2 )
Sponsor : Mother But Married with Two kids. Only me going Spouse is actively employed but not a sponsor.
Employment status : Employed, gave Offer letter and 6months pay slip but Planning to take over family business. She gave an employment letter.
Financials : Sponsor has 7m treasury bills , 5m fix asset and 2m cash P. acct.
Submitted Online.

Now I wish to try one last time ,I need all possible advise on how to address this reasons.
I will give further information as requested.

Thank you for your kind assistance.

Regards,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2015
Team12:

hayqinsbFX:
omo....me don gba kamu....
nobody else can sha use my visa travel.....na me still get am...

Hakuna Matata
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Crich(f): 11:07am On Jun 03, 2015
Team12:
@Crich follow back

Ok
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2015
Nifeicon pls list the documents u submitted, so peeps can help u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chrisviral(m): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2015
Graviton2:

10 years US visa?! lipsrsealed undecided

This is the first time I'm hearing of it.

I wonder undecided
10yrs on a five years passport grin Nna eeh, okay.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2015
darefestus:

Hakuna Matata
What do u see when u track ur app?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2015
Ugochux:

What do u see when u track ur app?
As an online router I don't track the VFS site.
But on my CIC it says Medicals not needed at this time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by twizzie: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2015
Last time I checked, I was a she... Abeg, I ain't pulling any Caitylin Jenner stunt anytime soon..lol!!
porlo87:

WOOW, dat was perfect Twizzie. Perfect.

Dats a 98A performance.

I think you should go with @Twizzie, Ms Crichi.

He said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by stevemims(m): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Any other Seneca college students/prospective students/applicant present? Haqinsbfx excluded!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by twizzie: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2015
Simple! It only shows you are passionate about the Coy for you to be able to work FOC..Stress the point that you are currently undergoing a training period where you are been trained by your dad with the future plan of you taking over some day..
You can still print your SOA and probably highlight the cash lodgement by your Dad(Except he gives you cash sha o)
All in all, make it very obvious but subtle that the Company is going to be left in your care in the long run, hence the investment of a sound education on you!
Cheers!

richcasey:

That is where I become a complex applicant... I work only for experience in my dad's company as a construction coordinator, I earn no salary from the job I do. When I need money, I just ask him. And this has been this way since I resumed early 2014. So thats why I decided not to post anything from the account oo.
I've spent sleepless nights thinking about this part.

ooya twizzie .. I see your suggestion for the other page.. ooya I need help with this part of my application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2015
nifeicon:
Good morning All,

Trust you all are doing great.
Please I need your advice on how to repackage for another application after denials.

Find below the reasons for the denial according to the vo.
• length of proposed stay in Canada
• purpose of visit
• your current employment situation
• your personal assets and financial status

Hello,

Sorry to read of your delay. in my honest opinion, I think the first two reasons are self explanatory, I.e they stem from the duration of your program and Dissimilarity between your undergrad course and ur choice program.

The third and fourth people here can help with if you give us the full details of your application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohk9ner: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2015
nifeicon i think u need to refire if u still hv time...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2015
ada4all
stevemims:
Any other Seneca college students/prospective students/applicant present? Haqinsbfx excluded!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pweetyfelicia: 11:56am On Jun 03, 2015
mevisbleek:

lool.so privileged indeed, even starting from the moment u go to vfs to apply, the attendants(esp one Mr John) just will not allow the usage of mobile phones.I was like how do u reneder someone incommunicado cos he/she came to apply for visa.Imagine some1 lik him na v.o he will want to over impress dem oyibos.Their ova sabi attitude too much.
I could remeber vividly when a friend's passport was requested for in 2012, when he got there he experienced a scenario as one Niaja working at the embassy told one applicant that she submitted a fake statement of result.And from his observation he believed the girl to some extent but the Niaja V.O will not just believe the poor girl.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pweetyfelicia: 11:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Team12:
I won't be surprised. I mentioned this earlier too, cos that's the way it is at the German Consulate

hop the gateman referred to as the 1st V.O didn't give u tough time.That guy don mk some peeps miss their appointment for german embassy.While the Indians and Chinese can go any length to help each other.Some Nigs do otherwise when they are in important position to do so.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
darefestus:

As an online router I don't track the VFS site.
But on my CIC it says Medicals not needed at this time.
Ok.. It wl drop soon shaa..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by stevemims(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
ada4all
Thanks bro, @ada4all where are you? Lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Tay16(f): 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
[http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp
Mcsammy4u:
I'm new here in this forum and will find it difficult to start reading from the part 1 of this topic, pls can someone legal help me with advice on what it will take me to travel to Canada to study and at the same time work but i'm with my HND certificate but want to further my education over there. Pls if you will not advice me don't insult me, no one is an island we learn everyday.
the best place to get the info is going on the CIC website then ask questions here when u don't understand what's on that website
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Solo8:

I think the topic has been settled but just for the record, Canadian citizens don't need to get a visa to go to the states and vice versa. Just show your passport and drive or fly through, they don't even stamp it. I'm going to drive up to buffalo this weekend, and it takes me a couple of seconds to cross the border. If you have a US visa with a Nigerian passport you have to stop, get stamped and pay a fee. My aunt was down here in December and she had a US Visa, it took us about an hr to go through the process for them. They didnt really hassle them, they just made them pay some admin fees.

Has anyone heard of a PR being denied citizenship, I'm just curious.
Yes...some foreign oil workers with PR have been denied citizenship. Some even denied renewal of their PR. It's all about meeting the residency requirement.
I have also seen Americans denied entry into Canada and vice versa. But there are lot more Canadians being denied entry into the US. All you need to do is watch the US customs and border protection TV series.
Canadian citizenship can be revoked too. Over 500 people were sent notices last year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Crich(f): 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Team12:
@Crich follow back

I have followed back. What does it even mean? Lol!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
i have sighted @toboy............
oya come here and tell your story....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Taike: 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ugochux:
PhD is 'express entry'.. I think Taike should track hers too...
*cheers*

Just did. Medical results still not required at this time. Hopefully soon. I submitted May 14.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Taike: 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Team12:
Great! I pray @Taike and mine is next o (although mine is Masters not PhD). Did upfront medicals too and submitted 15th May.

btw for those who did upfront medicals, and been delayed, did the VO get to the "Medical Review in progress" stage on ur app? Just curious so that once i see the "Medical Review in Progress" like @Ivylane, I know God has won grin

Amen o! Ours is next IJN. Congrats @Ivylane. The hard wait is over for you!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
nor b lie....the 51weeks for nigeria isnt meant to be just numbers......it shows how diffferent nigeria is compared to the rest of the world......
"oto laye wa....."
hw far with ur app naa. You shud have heard from them by now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Crich(f): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Team12:
What level of study are u going for? I see u already have an MBA so I guess ur going for PhD.
I will also suggest u include visa pages to tackle the issue of "travel history".
I dont see ur own SOA and payslips to tackle personal assets...you should also include pension statement since u are working. That serves as personal asset and home tie...

Hello Team 12.
Yes, i will include d visa page.
I just got my pension statement printed out (abt N1m). Wow! Didnt even think of that before. So, by the time i add my SOA it would make some sense. I hope it has tackled the personal asset part.
Didn't think of the pension initially. Thanks for d suggestion.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Mcsammy4u(m): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Thanks jare it is you dat understands my point other are just commenting on neutral ground, because some pple are here to fraud so that's why i requested for legal advice and have already done that.

Tay16:
[http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp
the best place to get the info is going on the CIC website then ask questions here when u don't understand what's on that website

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.