Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,671 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1148269 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by richcasey: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
launrey:
Touchdown at Toronto Pearson yesterday. Thank s to all those who assisted in a way or two. May God grant us all our heart desires. Amen

congrats oo. whic flight and how much was it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by dddrexjr(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
su p guys wink
i came across dis thread few days ago,lately i've been reluctant to login buh here i am grin
Enough said,m a petroleum student,2nd year,studying in Liaoning,ChinaRP...buh i wanna relocate to Canada,University of Regina precisely.
I've gone far with d transfer processes,anyone in Regina
I need more info guys.
Thanks
#davoujr
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
hayqinsbFX et al., said a special prayer today for a positive response from d visa office for you guys. Reapplying soon and really need some good news to help my faith. The refusals recently have really dampened the faith.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jakay:
hayqinsbFX et al., said a special prayer today for a positive response from d visa office for you guys. Reapplying soon and really need some good news to help my faith. The refusals recently have really dampened the faith.

Thanks fr d prayer...
No worry, canada won their opening match yesterday, they're all happy...d happiness go reach our side too..
Jst package ur app well...Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akin2D: 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
richcasey:

sad thing bro, you have most likely been delayed. go for your passport ASAP and let us know why.

Y the delay?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by richcasey: 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
akin2D:

Y the delay?

we use delay in the forum to keep hope alive, it means your application for TRV may have been rejected. you were never instructed to go for medicals. go for your passport tomorrow, and let us know what it is.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by dedicateDD: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
i tired oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
Yeah bro..
Thanks a bunch..
U were bounced on Financials na.....
It's more in your hands than them...
Uve scaled through already
Jakay:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by toboy: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
herkenorlar:

How long was ur application before u got the medical done?, and what means were u contacted
roughly a month, through email notification upon which you sign in into your CIC account to print out the medical form
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akin2D: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
richcasey:

we use delay in the forum to keep hope alive, it means your application for TRV may have been rejected. you were never instructed to go for medicals. go for your passport tomorrow, and let us know what it is.

Ok
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Financials wasn't the reason o. Home ties issues. Working on it sha. Hopefully they won't have a reason again except bad bele grin
hayqinsbFX:
Yeah bro..
Thanks a bunch..
U were bounced on Financials na.....
It's more in your hands than them...
Uve scaled through already
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jakay:
Financials wasn't the reason o. Home ties issues. Working on it sha. Hopefully they won't have a reason again except bad bele grin

Boss, I PM-ed you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Replied sir
modskiller:

Boss, I PM-ed you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 12:22am On Jun 08, 2015
I hope this eases the tension......

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Iyalodeofcanada: 12:26am On Jun 08, 2015
Hello Everyone.....I am new here. I need information on how to bring my fiance here. We are actually planning to get married by september in Nigeria. I need information on the right documents to submit so i can start preparing from my end and he can start gathering documents too. Please help me. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by montrealer: 12:30am On Jun 08, 2015
Bonjour toboy,

Great to hear from you! McGill is a great school. Hopefully, this week will bring good news, praying along. Keep me in the loop.
toboy:

Bonjour montrealer
I applied to McGill and I've done medicals. Will see my result tommorrow or next. Wish me luck!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by montrealer: 12:51am On Jun 08, 2015
Congratulations!

Depends where you're flying from, if from Lagos, you can go via KLM or Air France, you'll have to transit through Europe (Paris/Amsterdam) and either Toronto/Montreal. Usually with your student permit, you shouldn't need a transit visa for these airlines.

tompujnr:
.... Pls. How did you get a supervisor ? I also applied for dalhousie university am in need of assistance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by montrealer: 1:01am On Jun 08, 2015
I think having a PG certificate strengthens one application but getting a job depends on a lot of other factors such as: what field the PG certificate is in (some fields are more competitive than others), the individual's previous experience, where (i.e what city) the individual lives. The major urban centers are more competitive so it might be tougher. But if one is ready to move anywhere, it makes things easier.

laimartins7:
Happy Sunday everyone, I am a passive member ere. Pls my question is "can I get a good job with PGCertificate in canada"?? Thnx.
Ova to d gurus in da huz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by NaD720: 1:22am On Jun 08, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
In other news, my friend just notified me of his medical call yesterday.

We applied via paper route together on the same day, just that I did upfront medicals.

WOW, Congrats to him oo.... I am sure yours is ready!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 6:03am On Jun 08, 2015
Sighs...
Who has a summary.

Somee people will still quote this long post to reply!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by richcasey: 6:11am On Jun 08, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Sighs...
Who has a summary.

Somee people will still quote this long post to reply!

lmao @the quote part.

Ok sha guys... on my way to lekki for the biometrics. I know say b4 page 10 of the next part, my TRV sure..

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 7:36am On Jun 08, 2015
Darefestus...beht why!..
And u knw as e dey goo
darefestus:

grin

Someone had to tongue

Goodmorning Ladies and Gents, and a prosperous new week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Cherokee(m): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2015
Please advise on ways to tackle this issue.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 08, 2015
Hehehe SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!! tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akin2D: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2015
richcasey:

lmao @the quote part.

Ok sha guys... on my way to lekki for the biometrics. I know say b4 page 10 of the next part, my TRV sure..

Good morning

On my way as well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lightdotcom: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2015
Hello everybody, please someone should help me out. Concerns my cic online application. How do I answer the question 'have you lived in any of the designated countries for at least six months in the past one year? I have not travel out of Nigeria in the last one year. Which should I tick yes or no.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Taike: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2015
lightdotcom:
Hello everybody, please someone should help me out. Concerns my cic online application. How do I answer the question 'have you lived in any of the designated countries for at least six months in the past one year? I have not travel out of Nigeria in the last one year. Which should I tick yes or no.

Yes. Nigeria is a designated country.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Bamz(m): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2015
ahyotomiwa and team12,

Thanks your responses. I'm grateful.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by dedicateDD: 8:25am On Jun 08, 2015
go to any street lawyer get your picture and the sponsor picture normal passport size ..i make an oath together with both signature on the form ..i think that is ok ...i guess
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by dedicateDD: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2015
dedicateDD:
go to any street lawyer get your picture and the sponsor picture normal passport size ..i make an oath together with both signature on the form ..i think that is ok ...i guess
@Cherokee

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.