Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,972 members, 7,863,467 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1168130 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by misszionboo(f): 9:02am On Dec 23, 2014
Amefrica:

What relationship are you trynna claim with him on your application?
. Won't. Mind claiming. Step brother. Like he's my mother's son. Won't be able. To provide pictures nd. All dat.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Odinwa(m): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2014
Hello nairalanders! Please is there anybody that applied for masters in MUN here? If yes please signify. I wanna get some info from you!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ajishegs: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2014
Pls house, I need ur help on this,

I was issued trv thru a lambton admission letter , although I got an admission to U of regina after I have submitted my application for study permit with lambton admission letter. U Of regina has been my intended school which I would love to attend.

I am aware that sm1 can cross to another school after landing and I dont have to apply for change of conditions on the study permit which I would get at d POE as long as it is a post secondary studies, then for doz that got the study permit at POE, does the name of the school appeared on it??

Pls house, how can I go about this transfer after landing??

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lassky(m): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2014
Odinwa:
Hello nairalanders! Please is there anybody that applied for masters in MUN here? If yes please signify. I wanna get some info from you!
Thanks
By raising up hands? grin anyway my 2 hands are raised sir.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Odinwa(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2014
lassky:

By raising up hands? grin anyway my 2 hands are raised sir.
Lol lassky u re funny! I just sent u a mail nw, please reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by holyjacket: 11:06am On Dec 23, 2014
CIC .....what is happening na. These pple shld please free us. For over one week after medical passed nothing from CIC. I am beginning to feel these pple are on break not holiday anyway.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by redribs(m): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2014
Passport has just been requested for submission. All others should check their emails and online portals for updates. Praise God

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by holyjacket: 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
redribs:
Passport has just been requested for submission. All others should check their emails and online portals for updates. Praise God
Yes o. i just saw mine. Please my passport will expire 2016 and my program is 4 yrs. hope it wont affect anytin?

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by evergreeny2k: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hey ! just got the email too for passport request. Thank you Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
What's happening. Any medical invitee in the house, it's been over 1 week since the last medicals.
@Mrnilobrawn any news from ur side.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nyquist(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
UwemJimmy:

UoR decision is normally made within one month. Pls who's coming to UoR this winter?? I was referred to ogosh2k and exbash. Can this guys contact me, I can work out accommodation for you guys
. Thanks for ur response
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nyquist(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
Snappyfingaz:

cc @Realone01
. Thanks a lot bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by redribs(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
holyjacket:

Yes o. i just saw mine. Please my passport will expire 2016 and my program is 4 yrs. hope it wont affect anytin?

Only thing it might affect is the length of the visa validity cos it can't extend more than the validity of the passport

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nyquist(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
@Realone01 pls hw long does Dalhousie or Regina take to give one admission for masters program?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by realone01(m): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
I don't know about dalhousie but i got my admission with UofR within 2 months after the the submission of my app. Cc exbash ,ogosh2k
Nyquist:
@Realone01 pls hw long does Dalhousie or Regina take to give one admission for masters program?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
Thank God they're finally requesting passport for applicants who have passed their medicals. Oya, sharp sharp. Make una nor waste time. Those not in Lagos and who can't make it today should just book their flights before going over to Lagos tomorrow or any other day.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nyquist(m): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
realone01:
I don't know about dalhousie but i got my admission with UofR within 2 months after the the submission of my app. Cc exbash ,ogosh2k
Ok thanks for the reply

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
misszionboo:
. Won't. Mind claiming. Step brother. Like he's my mother's son. Won't be able. To provide pictures nd. All dat.

Then, how do you want plan to convince the VO?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by misszionboo(f): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Amefrica:

Then, how do you want plan to convince the VO?
. Dats wat I don't knw now. I really need help on. Dis one.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by badtyres: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hello House, Please I need advice from my e-family here. Oga Siga, AmeAfrica, Chrigo & d rest ...

1. I have a bachelor degree in Economics in Nigeria, graduated 2009, did my NYSC 2010/2011.
I went on to further my education in Europe, and i got another bachelor degree in information Technology in Europe 2011/2014.
My question now, I was offer Post Graduate Certificate admission (Information Technology). If i want to apply my TRV, Should i include my Bsc certificate in Economics, NYSC certificate, and my Bsc result in IT, Or i Should just mention only my Bsc in Information Tech and forget about my degree i obtained in Nigeria?

2. I'm 33 years of age, Can i use sponsor, considering my age. I want to use my brother in Germany as my sponsor. I don't know if this could be red flag!

3 What are the documents my brother in Germany need to sent to me as my sponsor to apply for TRV?

4. As 33 years old, having two Bsc degree, one from economic, another informaton Tcechnology going for a Post Graduate Certificate in Canada,
Do you guyz think i can secure a visa?

5. I just graduated this Month Dec here in Europe, how do i go about employment Letter? Can i get a letter from my uncle company? Stating to offer me job after my program in Canada?

Please kindly need advice.... Thanks u all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
misszionboo:
. Dats wat I don't knw now. I really need help on. Dis one.

You may wanna claim him as your maternal uncle, but you need at least one proof. Try including it in the Letter of Sponsorship, and/or the Affidavit of Support.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by misszionboo(f): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
holyjacket:

. It won't affect now. Cos u already sent dem d. Data page b4 now so dey. Already saw d expiry date.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ThatWarriBoy: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
holyjacket:
CIC .....what is happening na. These pple shld please free us. For over one week after medical passed nothing from CIC. I am beginning to feel these pple are on break not holiday anyway.

Please, how long did it tk 4 dem 2 call u 4 medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
UwemJimmy:

U of r granted me admission under 1wk, although i applied for undergraduate studies. Don't really know for masters.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by misszionboo(f): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
Amefrica:

You may wanna claim him as your maternal uncle, but you need at least one proof. Try including it in the Letter of Sponsorship, and/or the Affidavit of Support.
. Thanks @Amefrica. Thinking of adding an oldskool pic of any two pple claiming Dats him nd mum.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akanni(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
misszionboo:
. Thanks @Amefrica. Thinking of adding an oldskool pic of any two pple claiming Dats him nd mum.
If he's your mum's son, your mum should have his birth certificate i guess.You need at least one document to show,If i was the VO, picture alone won't cut it for me especially if it's old and i can't recognize the face.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by misszionboo(f): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
akanni:

If he's your mum's son, your mum should have his birth certificate i guess.You need at least one document to show,If i was the VO, picture alone won't cut it for me especially if it's old and i can't recognize the face.
. So what do I do. Dats the only thing holding. Me back.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akanni(m): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
misszionboo:
Ask your mum if she has anything,if not, look for another sponsor i guess.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by badtyres: 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
Plz house help with my question
badtyres:
Hello House, Please I need advice from my e-family here. Oga Siga, AmeAfrica, Chrigo & d rest ...

1. I have a bachelor degree in Economics in Nigeria, graduated 2009, did my NYSC 2010/2011.
I went on to further my education in Europe, and i got another bachelor degree in information Technology in Europe 2011/2014.
My question now, I was offer Post Graduate Certificate admission (Information Technology). If i want to apply my TRV, Should i include my Bsc certificate in Economics, NYSC certificate, and my Bsc result in IT, Or i Should just mention only my Bsc in Information Tech and forget about my degree i obtained in Nigeria?

2. I'm 33 years of age, Can i use sponsor, considering my age. I want to use my brother in Germany as my sponsor. I don't know if this could be red flag!

3 What are the documents my brother in Germany need to sent to me as my sponsor to apply for TRV?

4. As 33 years old, having two Bsc degree, one from economic, another informaton Tcechnology going for a Post Graduate Certificate in Canada,
Do you guyz think i can secure a visa?

5. I just graduated this Month Dec here in Europe, how do i go about employment Letter? Can i get a letter from my uncle company? Stating to offer me job after my program in Canada?

Please kindly need advice.... Thanks u all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by myownlife(m): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
misszionboo:
Why don't you just make affidafit of support andhe write a letter. A lot people here have used something like that without any relationship with the sponsor. It very delicate to have any false claim in you app. I have a friend now in Canada on permanent resident that has claimed his fiancee as his sister. Now they are married but the lady can't just migrate and they almost deported him and his brother that had been their 7yrs earlier.
I am advising because that person might want to one day come to Canada and he will have to fill the family background form as well. So be careful!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by myownlife(m): 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
badtyres:
Plz house help with my question
Always bear in mind that what VO wants from you is to prove them that you have the financial capacity for your study, that you have good travel history (in your case), that you will come back to your country after study.
You will need to let them understand why you chose Europe and then Canada.
The VO will like to know your brother's status in Europe (resident permit, citizenship etc) in addition to the financial proof.
I don't think your age is an issue in any way but as you have read through the thread.
Your SOP should streamline all your proofs because that is what will represent you and answer all probable question in your absence.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Anugoson(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
misszionboo:
. It won't affect now. Cos u already sent dem d. Data page b4 now so dey. Already saw d expiry date.
They don't issue visa beyond the passport's expiring date...its even started there on the passport request letter...

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.