Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? (784 Views)

Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive / 5 Simple Ways To Keep Your Relationship Alive [men Only] / What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by zeeno(m): 1:31am On Dec 04, 2008
I will like to hear ur view. becouse in every thing in life there is good and bad times. so in relationship what can/will you do to make your relationship going for you, no matter the weather thanks
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by 25more(f): 7:13am On Dec 04, 2008
commuincate always, talk about things in the relationship that u like and dont, learn to settle conflicts amicable
have an open mind, and be honest, lying helps no one
be trustworthy of each other
try to spend more time together and doing things u both enjoy
learn to forgive and forget pasts omens of the relationship
learn to accept that no one is perfect
learn to give and dnt expect much in return

for now this are few that comes to mind on how to Keep my RA
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by Ben13: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2008
try to build a trust.
Re: What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? by denny4ril: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2010
wink My blog, romance-gists..com, is dedicated to how to keep a date and marriage alive. For instance, u need to be romantic to keep ur relationship going. Romance does not mean sleeping together but appreciating and expressing what u feel about each other. U can also learn new skills that ur partner does not have so as to complement him/her. If he s not good at computing but need the skill, why not learn the skill and teach him. by doing this, u are not only teaching him what u know but increasing intimacy. most break ups are initiated due to lack of intimacy

(1) (Reply)

My Bank A/c Before Falling In Love: / Who Did U Prefer To Date Nepa Or Nigerian Police / Bad Men To Avoid When Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.