Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired (2862 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) / Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) / I Am Pissed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired by Francis5: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
I am pissed off at Nigerians in Asia. Actually, I should replace ''Nigeria'' with ''Southern Nigerians'' And going deeper, I should replace ''southern Nigerians'' with, in this order, ''Igbo'' (40%), ''Yoruba'' (40%), and ''other southern Nigerians'' (20%).

Why am I pissed? Well, I was in Malaysia recently for a meeting and I found a sizable Nigerian population in Kuala Lumpur. As expected, many of those I saw were Igbo, and to a lesser extent Yoruba and others. I understand there are Nigerians in cities and towns all over the country.

During discussions with one of my Malaysian hosts, he informed me that many Nigerians in his country are very dubious. Of course, I was ashamed because he knew I was Nigerian (even though I also hold another [non-Asian] country's passport), and he was telling me the truth about my country folks in his own country. He told me one thing that amazed me so much. He said all Nigerians in Malaysia are officially Muslims (self declared Muslims, that is)- they could not EASILY (note easily) get a visa to live in Malaysia unless they were Muslims.
So, my Igbo brothers and other non-Muslim southerners took advantage of the system and corruptly adopted Islam in their application forms.
My host works in the internal affairs of Malaysia, hence he is privy to these information/experience.

He is also Catholic, as are many non-Malay Malaysians (mainly those of Chinese and Indian origins). He then went on to inform me that he regularly meets Nigerians in Church service, who had declared Islam as their religion in forms he had personally handled as an internal affairs worker, and he had come to know them personally due to these regular meetings. He told me that following his confronting them with these facts, they confided in him and begged him not to expose them. He told me point blank that he left them out of his Christian goodness. I chided him for helping to condone crime against his own country. I did this to shame him the way he had shamed me when he told me about these dubious Nigerians.

Because many of this particular set of Nigerians in Malaysia described by my host are Catholics, I assume they are Igbo, especially of Anambra, Imo and Enugu stock. When I returned to my base, I did some googling and now I have videos (see links) of Nigerians busted in Asia (Malaysia and Thailand) for crimes. Two persons in two different videos claimed Igbo names, with and one even confessing to being from Enugu. I have also seen another video of a bust in recent times where the Nigerians in the video spoke Yoruba with a distinct Yoruba accent confirming that those ones were Yorubas. There are people with clear Yoruba names in some of the videos

I am very, very pissed with these fellow Nigerians by the way they disgrace innocent hard working Nigerians such as myself. I am asking their relations back home in Nigeria to call them to order. If this disgrace continues, some of us who are pissed shall be forced to do something on cyberspace that would provoke that all Nigerians in Malaysia/Thailand be deported, and all criminals among them be expired (if you know what that means). As a last resort, decent Nigerians somewhere (name withheld) are already muting these ideas, and knowing how brutal the Malaysians/Thais are, they will be interested in doing whatever they have to do to keep criminal Nigerians away, especially if the call comes from Nigerians.

Let it be declared that the days of condoning crime based on tribal affiliations should be long gone in Nigeria, and all decent Igbo and Nigerians should now be shouting out loud in condemnation of this development. I know not only Igbos are involved in these shameful activities, but I am more concerned with the Igbos, as charity begins at home.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10205461341123340

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=869861953048629

This one (with English names) claims to be a pastor but suspected of 419 by Malaysians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kr4tXgMPTY

https://www.nairaland.com/1930756/identity-nigerian-students-arrested-malaysia

Bidemi arrested

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/131093-young-nigerian-students-in-malaysia-arrested-for-scamming-divorced-women-video.html

Olabisi Ayayi Arrested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtE_Hy_sWd4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired by Elcemento(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dem do spoil our name finish.Bunch of criminals. angry angry

#CEMENT!!! 300 BAGS MINIMUM....LAGOS ONLY.
Re: I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired by knightsTempler: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
I have seen many Videos of Nigerians in Asia doing Nacrotics being Jailed, Executed etc. No doubt; that area is predominantly Ibos. The Asians are not stupid. They already carried out research on the demography and what the suspects have in common to narrow it down to a particular tribe in Nigeria. Other tribes too have their Vices in Europe & the US. Are we gonna deny that Yorubas are leading in wire frauds & Edos are no 1 in human traficking & Prostitution ring? I will only wish that the Government of Nigeria impose an Exit screening Visa on first time travellers going to those Drug trade hot Zones to protect the ignorant travellers & the relationship between Nigeria & those Countries.
Re: I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired by ChrisOD: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
hehehe!!!

This Nigerian man was killed (not clear by whom) and his organs harvested in Thailand. See a Nigerian embassy person ''investigating''.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1514222788851160&set=vb.1450305525242887&type=2&theater

Despite the crime some of our people commit abroad, all deaths must be investigated because innocent ones could be killed in the process of curbing crime. Let the guilty pay the exact price they deserve.
Re: I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired by Collynzo9: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
The good thing is that they are helping us to reduce our population of criminals and useless people by killing them from Thailand to Malaysia.
No more imprisonment and release, kill them all.

1 Like

Re: I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired by jumobi1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
What about Nigerians in Nigeria? Are they better? Our President/Oritsejafor got embarrassed by South Africa. A lot of these issue are caused by inefficient and corrupt leaders.
Re: I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired by Vivalavida99(f): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
Here are some of the things the younger ones see and make them jet out of the country to be involve in Drug trafficking, scam, human trafficking and all kinds of Vices.

Even Dangote will not display his wealth like this.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired by ChrisOD: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Vivalavida99:
Here are some of the things the younger ones see and make them jet out of the country to be involve in Drug trafficking, scam, human trafficking and all kinds of Vices.

These are definitely Yorubaoid criminals displaying their loot

Need me an Igboid photo too cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired by ObaOMENT: 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
Vivalavida99:

Yo-robber criminals displaying their wealth.

Recent happenings has proved that yo-robber people now commit crime outside nigeria with Igbo names.

Can you imagine 4yoloba doing kidnapping business at mexico?
Re: I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired by Wemori(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
@Topic, You only talked about Malaysia and Thailand. We have a handful of Asian countries and I bet the trend u described (if i'm trusting ur unnamed internal affairs source) doesn't exist in the entire Asian region. So kindly modify ur subject and don't be too quick to draw conclusions as to origins of ur supposed hearsay Nigerians just by few YouTube videos... you also have a responsibility to give the nation's image a lift
Re: I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired by ChrisOD: 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
ObaOMENT:

Recent happenings has proved that yo-robber people now commit crime outside nigeria with Igbo names.

Our Igbo brothers are equally, if not more equally guilty. So pls cut the crap
Re: I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired by ChrisOD: 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kr4tXgMPTY

This one is a must watch. Vey funny, fake pastor
Re: I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired by ObaOMENT: 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
ChrisOD:

Our Igbo brothers are equally, if not more equally guilty. So pls cut the crap
But not to the extent of doing kidnapping
Re: I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired by UnknownT: 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
My secondary school classmate left for Malaysia in 2010( his 1st time). The way he 'frequents' Nigeria from there then showed that his going there wasn't genuine. Now since 2011, we haven't heard from him, the last we heard was that he was arrested. I dont know if my guy is still alive, for the past years we only wish him well on his Facebook page on his birthdays. Tobechi, I hope and pray you are still alive, even if you are in jail. #ALivingDogIsBetterThanADeadLion
Re: I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired by Citadelbot: 11:01am On Dec 09, 2014
[s]
ObaOMENT:

[/s]

Yeeboe goat, a cursed tribe. Your useless fla.tties are in prison all over Asia and you are here rejoicing. The dirt in that Papa Ashafa slum has really affect your brain. You need help. Anoufia.

1 Like

Re: I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired by ObaOMENT: 11:14am On Dec 09, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

Yeeboe goat, a cursed tribe. Your useless fla.tties are in prison all over Asia and you are here rejoicing. The dirt in that Papa Ashafa slum has really affect your brain. You need help. Anoufia.
Hey this yo-robber goat.
I am not a gay, why are you running around my back like a hopeless gay?
Don't you read where I said that your dirty smelling brothers now commit crimes with Igbo names abroad?
Are you daft and blind? Or has rustic zinc becloud your way of reasoning?
Re: I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired by Citadelbot: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2014
[s]
ObaOMENT:
Hey this yo-robber goat.
I am not a gay, why are you running around my back like a hopeless gay?
Don't you read where I said that your dirty smelling brothers now commit crimes with Igbo names abroad?
Are you daft and blind? Or has rustic zinc becloud your way of reasoning?

[/s]

Papa Ashafa slum dweller, We have seen all your fla..thead brothers of the Southeast on youtube, there large head always give them away. You are so foolish that you think a Yoruba man will commit crimes with Yeeboes names, the dirt in Papa Ashafa has really destroy your brain. Oloshi, many of them are being killed daily in Asia and South Africa, keep smiling while they keep using your flatttties brothers for lab test.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired by ObaOMENT: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

Papa Ashafa slum dweller, We have seen all your fla..thead brothers of the Southeast on youtube, there large head always give them away. You are so foolish that you think a Yoruba man will commit crimes with Yeeboes names, the dirt in Papa Ashafa has really destroy your brain. Oloshi, many of them are being killed daily in Asia and South Africa, keep smiling while they keep using your flatttties brothers for lab test.
hey this yoloba goat,
Can't you stay away from my mention with this yoloba formatted stories?
You're staining my mentions with dirt and stupidity.
I know your reason are always flawed because of too much inhaling of rustic zinc oxidegrin that's why I always pity your sorry state of reasoninggrin
Re: I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired by Citadelbot: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2014
[s]
ObaOMENT:
hey this yoloba goat,
Can't you stay away from my mention with this yoloba formatted stories?
You're staining my mentions with dirt and stupidity.
I know your reason are always flawed because of too much inhaling of rustic zinc oxidegrin that's why I always pity your sorry state of reasoninggrin
[/s]

Bla bla bla. Same lines, same story. Ashafa slum dweller, The dirt of Papa Ashafa is really disturbing your brain. Warn your yeeboe large head brothers to stop soiling the name of this country. Many of them are been killed daily in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, India but yet they wont stop trooping there to soil the name of the country. You yeeboes have been cursed, and its no surprise. Eyin ashiere dede.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired by Scatterboss(m): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired by Vivalavida99(f): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
With the comments i have seen so far, i'll say with all due respect that some Nigerians are dumber that i first thought.

Sorry i have to say this.

1 Like

Re: I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired by Ikengawo: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
who cares? In the US and UK Nigerians are the top academic performers of any ethnic group. The majority of Nigerians in the US are Igbo while UK i believe it's Yoruba. The perception of Nigeria is STILL bad. The perception of africans and blacks are just as bad and we constitute as all of those as well. If we sprouted wings and started flying it wouldn't make a difference. Who cares? No group of people is going to see good in another group of people over their own so why will we concern ourselves over what some malaysians think about Nigerians? What do Nigerians think of Malaysians. Nonsense.
Re: I Am Pissed Off With Nigerians In Asia- They Should Be Expired by dataideas: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Should Take A STAND On CONFAB Report... OR / Obasonjo Has A Mole Within President Jonathan's Inner Circle / Chad’s Army Rescues 43 Boko Haram Child Soldiers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.