Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary (18563 Views)

Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa / Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) / Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 09, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by mcmukoko12(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2014
grin
Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by Jibsonified(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2014
Not a strange story in 9ja politics.

OP change ur caption, it's incorrect, instead of "beat themselves" it should be "beat one another"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by ozo13(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2014
tomakint:

If you think Belgore is desperate then wait for Gbemisola Saraki to emerge and probably wins the elections proper na dat time your eye go clear say Dele Belgore is a better choice
I no understand u oo

1 Like

Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by retepmurt(m): 7:22am On Dec 09, 2014
Wht is now the difference btw Shagaya and Saraki.
Mrs shagaya wants to impose belgore on pdp bc of her close relationship with patience jonathan.She was hitherto not known in kwara politics.
It wil b very difficult for pdp to wrestle power from apc in kwara state.
Patience Jonathan cant turn herself to kingmaker in yorubaland bc her candidates have succeded in clinching pdp tickets in lagos and oyo states.She will definitely fail in the main elections.

2 Likes

Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by marvelousabah(m): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2014
decode55:
Only in Nigeria grin grin
not only in nigeria my brd so dont blacklist this country for the wrongs of a handful thugs...meanwhile,if u are tired of being broke.check my signature

1 Like

Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by wtfCode: 7:23am On Dec 09, 2014
grin ndi ara.
Wild Animals in the house.

1 Like

Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by Donemmaco(m): 7:24am On Dec 09, 2014
have PDP slogan changed from share the money to share the blow

1 Like

Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by liongirl: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2014
Welldone nigeria police for not doing anything. Let like to our gallent police officers
lalasticlala:
ILORIN – The gubernatorial primary of the PDP Kwara state came to an abrupt end about 9.30pm Monday night without conclusion as a result of the delegates which started to exchange blows over the presence of fake delegates among them.

Ultimately the situation became rowdy as they started throwing chairs at each other leading to many of them sustaining injuries.

Curious enough, the fully armed security officials stationed right inside the expansive event centre along Ajase-Ippo road, Ilorin where the voting was taking place watched the politicians beating themselves to a pulp without interfering.‎

Earlier, 12 of the 13 aspirants had raised suspicion that leadership of the party was planning to conduct parallel primary election in favour of one of the aspirants.

Chairman of the party in the state,Chief. Iyiola Oyedepo as a result of the development hurriedly called all the aspirants present to inform them that the exercise has been postponed‎.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/politicians-beat-kwara-pdp-guber-primary/
Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by Esperooke(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2014
That's a fight for 'freedom'. lol. This naija needs complete overhaul. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by mu2sa2: 7:25am On Dec 09, 2014
Kwara state is jinxed. Bukola Saraki is milking the state dry in Apc and pdp is presenting no alternative.

2 Likes

Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by drey076(m): 7:26am On Dec 09, 2014
Picture nko?
Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by papoose321: 7:29am On Dec 09, 2014
Here in France politicians don't beat each other.. They dance

1 Like

Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by curiouses: 7:31am On Dec 09, 2014
Shagaya and Belgore at work.... Though Belgore is their best bet considering his performance in the 2011 election and the fact that he's from Central.
Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by Meel: 7:31am On Dec 09, 2014
Teedoe25:
Am beginning to hate this belgore guy he is too desperate.
guy is it belgore dat is fighting or what.
You suppose to know that kwara pdp primary will be hot. Belgore, oba, gbemi
Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by Misogynist2014(m): 7:32am On Dec 09, 2014
Show of shame
Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by Burger01(m): 7:35am On Dec 09, 2014
They should kill themselves for all I careundecided
Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by Meel: 7:35am On Dec 09, 2014
TRILLIONIAR:
And to think none of them will win a single post in the main election.
Not when saraki is still alive
kwaran's eye don dey shine oo, d 200# dose poor ppl dey collet to vote saraki, don stop.
Ppl are naw enlightening dem sef.
Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by 2kris(m): 7:36am On Dec 09, 2014
I know the sarakis must be involved,the state na there own....father rule,son rule, inlaw rule,daughter want come rule again ah ah.i knew dat election must get iisssshh
Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by kglamour(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2014
I was there

Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by san316(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2014
Do we not see? APC primaries, violence, PDP primaries, violence. Do you still think a single party has monopoly of thuggery? Never!that is why we must look beyond party and focus on individuals.

Those police sha, they did well. Just as the politicians incitd people to fight each other, they should also get a feel of it.

ROYAL RUMBLE---------->WIRE RAMBO

1 Like

Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by jbaby265(f): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2014
staled news...tired of it

next
Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by Johnnoo(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2014
This is madness
Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by obekah(m): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2014
Dat d security personnels did nt intercept was d scene am gladly interested in.... Perhaps make dem carry LUGGA kill dem selves no b only chairs.. May God hav mercy on dem n us all . Amen !
Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by harjibolar10(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2014
Why am I not too surprise?
Because I saw it coming, or what did you expect in a situation where we have more than 10 nominees for a partcular post?

Quest for power
Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by spanzed(m): 7:41am On Dec 09, 2014
I trust Belgore he won't partake in such Act
Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by errandboy(m): 7:41am On Dec 09, 2014
Uhnn........ If they are doing these in intra-party election, I wonder what is going to happen if it is inter-party election.

May God save us from these desperate polithiefians.

I have message for my Oga jare!
Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by holatin(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2014
pdp a party of thugs
Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by mankand(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2014
grin sad

A house divided on itself shall not stand. Apc is proving to be a party to beat truly. Taking a look at their primaries compared to PDP, you make your judgement
Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by Elan83(m): 7:49am On Dec 09, 2014
Doz security men dea desrv award!
Re: Politicians Beat Themselves At Kwara PDP Governorship Primary by Sylvarresta(m): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2014
grin grin grin, so happy... Legend of the Kick boxer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ / Sagay: Magu Will Be EFCC Chairman Whether The Senate Likes It Or Not / Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.