Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

To All Nairaland Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Nairaland Christians (1025 Views)

A Sign That Nairaland Christians Are Not Pulling The Intellectual Weight / Have Some Nairaland Christians Been Converted To Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Nairaland Christians by BABAAGBALABA: 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
WHAT WOULD U DO IF U FIND OUT ON D DAY OF JUDGEMENT DAT ISLAM IS TRULY D TRUE RELIGION
Re: To All Nairaland Christians by motherlode: 12:05am On Dec 09, 2014
Then i will summon the courage and tell GOD that i don't deserve judgement smiley since i was born into CHRISTIANITY grin

THIS MUST BE A JOKE, because i can't imagine such undecided eleyi gidi gan ooo cheesy
Re: To All Nairaland Christians by seyideco(m): 12:11am On Dec 09, 2014
hmmm
Re: To All Nairaland Christians by JEITO: 1:19am On Dec 09, 2014
Then God is not God because that would be a contradiction of his word.

Btw, Islam started later so if there'll be a contest for "true religion" on judgement day, then the competition, should be between Christianity and the religions that existed before it.
Re: To All Nairaland Christians by yuncka: 1:22am On Dec 09, 2014
I will just wake up from the dream.

BTW, the only way that will happen is if Satan was to host his own judgement day. undecided
Re: To All Nairaland Christians by davien(m): 1:23am On Dec 09, 2014
JEITO:
Then God is not God because that would be a contradiction of his word.

Btw, Islam started later so if there'll be a contest for "true religion" on judgement day, then the competition, should be between Christianity and the religions that existed before it.
Judaism existed before christianity...so what happens if they are right?...
Re: To All Nairaland Christians by AdeniyiA(m): 6:12am On Dec 09, 2014
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU FIND OUT ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY THAT GOD DOES NOT RECOGNISE ANY RELIGION BUT WHO YOU'RE & YOUR WAY OF LIFE ON EARTH?
Re: To All Nairaland Christians by malvisguy212: 6:36am On Dec 09, 2014
BABAAGBALABA:
WHAT WOULD U DO IF U FIND OUT ON D DAY OF JUDGEMENT DAT ISLAM IS TRULY D TRUE RELIGION

I will ask, why will He change the face of jesus (deceive) to judas and making the jews and Christians to believe jesus was killed and after 600 years he send an illiterate to come and say 'they crucified him not?' What about those that died before the coming of muhammed ,will they go to heaven?

The problem with the muslims is that ,they don't understand the holiness of God,the quran liken God as sinner, that was the plan of satan.
Re: To All Nairaland Christians by BABAAGBALABA: 6:41am On Dec 09, 2014
malvisguy212:
I will ask, why will He change the face of jesus (deceive) to judas and making the jews and Christians to believe jesus was killed and after 600 years he send an illiterate to come and say 'they crucified him not?' What about those that died before the coming of muhammed ,will they go to heaven?

The problem with the muslims is that ,they don't understand the holiness of God,the quran liken God as sinner, that was the plan of satan.

wait,wat assurance do u even have dat Jesus is a christain or he even recognise christianity,because apostle Paul said,better wake up and think
Re: To All Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 09, 2014
There are no true religions, Satanism included.
Re: To All Nairaland Christians by malvisguy212: 6:46am On Dec 09, 2014
Surah 4:88: “Would you like to guide him whom
Allah has led into error? And whomever Allah
Lead into error , then you will never find for him
A way.” – Al-Qur’an[b]
Re: To All Nairaland Christians by malvisguy212: 6:50am On Dec 09, 2014
BABAAGBALABA:

wait,wat assurance do u even have dat Jesus is a christain or he even recognise christianity,because apostle Paul said,better wake up and think
jesus duty was not to preach religion but to reconcile us back to God after the fall of man,it was the the people when they see the work and deed of the apostle was like that of jesus that was when the called them christian.
Re: To All Nairaland Christians by malvisguy212: 6:59am On Dec 09, 2014
BABAAGBALABA:

read here for more information about the death of jesus in the quran.https://www.nairaland.com/2008614/evidences-death-jesus-quran-prove
Re: To All Nairaland Christians by Hiswordxray(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
There are no true religions, Satanism included.
So you know. Well, I agree with you completely.
Re: To All Nairaland Christians by Hiswordxray(m): 9:12am On Dec 09, 2014
BABAAGBALABA:
Then I would say God is very carnal for thinking we would be interested in deflowering virgins and Christians are more spiritual for not including sex in Heaven.

(1) (Reply)

The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven / Funny Names Of Church By Emmanuel Okwori / Can Any Christain Tell, Why We Should Believe Paul's Word In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.