Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Tambuwal, El-rufai Are Expired Politicians –PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal, El-rufai Are Expired Politicians –PDP (1091 Views)

Sat Guru Maharaji,says Buhari,atiku,ciroma,el-rufai Are People Behind Boko Haram / Mallam Nasir Elrufai's 2010 Advice To Buhari "You Are Expired, Go And Retire" / Quit Presidential Race Now! You Are Expired El Rufai Tells Ibb And Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal, El-rufai Are Expired Politicians –PDP by Firefire(m): 1:02am On Dec 09, 2014
The Peoples Democratic Party has described the All Progressives Congress as a “waste basket.”

Reacting to the primaries recently conducted by the APC ahead of the 2015 general elections, the ruling PDP stated that the majority of the candidates who have emerged on the platform of the opposition party were “expired substances.”

[b]Writing on its Facebook page, the PDP particularly took on the embattled Speaker of the House of Representatives, Alhaji Aminu Tambuwal, and a former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai.

The party described Tambuwal and El-Rufai, who defected from the PDP to the APC and recently won the latter’s tickets for the governorship elections in Sokoto and Kaduna States, respectively, as politicians who re-emerged from its “dump site.”

It also named Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara State, a former Speaker of the House of Representatives and Katsina State APC governorship candidate, Aminu Bello-Masari, as those emanating from the PDP “waste basket.”

“The All Progressives Congress is PDP’s waste basket. Many candidates who so far emerged from their (APC) primaries are either expired substances or spent quantity dumped by our great party.

“Besides, three out of the four APC presidential candidates were PDP members while over one third of the APC candidates for the National and State Assembly emerged from PDP dump site,” the PDP stated.

But Tambuwal has said that he would not join issues with the PDP or key presidential aides, no matter the level of provocation.
[/b]
Speaking through his Special Adviser on Media, Mr. Imam Imam, Tambuwal stated on Twitter that only individuals who lack basic home training and manners would engage in heated exchange of “insults” in the public domain.

“The training we got at home won’t allow us to insult others,” he stated.

The Speaker, however, advised the PDP to learn some lessons from the way the APC and its members nationwide had so far conducted themselves during the party’s primaries (still ongoing).

Noting that the difference between the APC and the PDP was clear, the head of the lower chamber of the National Assembly was clearly confident that he would win the governorship election.

“It will give our democracy a huge boost if other parties conduct their primaries in largely the same orderly manner as the APC did its own.

“This mandate given to me now will be held in trust. We will march to the elections in confidence. I assure our leaders that I won’t fail,” he added.

Also, a former governor of Kwara State and currently lawmaker representing Kwara Central Senatorial District at the National Assembly, Dr. Bukola Saraki, described the PDP as a party of “noise makers.”

Commenting on Twitter shortly after he clinched the APC ticket to return to the Senate, Saraki boasted that his political protégés from Kwara State would beat their opponents from the PDP during the 2015 general elections.

Arguing that the PDP primaries have been bedevilled with violence across the country, the former governor claimed that the APC primaries have been “free of rancour.”

He described the APC as his “home” and urged his political associates who refused to dump the PDP when he defected to the opposition party to reconsider their decision.

“To our few brothers and sisters who were deceived to stay in the PDP, now you have seen that the PDP has no place in Kwara State. I urge you to come back home to the APC.

“As we have had a rancour-free primary in Kwara, you can be rest sure that we have put the machinery in place to replicate the same feat at the national level.

“I am delighted that even in the other party, with all the noise they make, it is a protege of my school of thought that defeated all of them,” Saraki tweeted.

Meanwhile, former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar has insisted that all the aspirants jostling for the APC presidential ticket will do a better job than President Goodluck Jonathan.

Lamenting that the Jonathan-led Federal Government was “too far from the people” and “hard to hold to account”, he promised to empower the states and local government councils with a view to making governance more responsive.

“I have visited almost every state of this great country in the last month. The clamour for change is unmistakable!

“Dear friends, any of us APC aspirants is well qualified to be President. Please do support whoever wins the primaries.

“My plan for a ‘Nigeria for all’ includes making government closer to the people, reducing Federal Government’s powers and empowering states and local government area,” Atiku wrote on Twitter

http://www.punchng.com/news/tambuwal-el-rufai-are-expired-politicians-pdp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal, El-rufai Are Expired Politicians –PDP by Firefire(m): 1:03am On Dec 09, 2014
"The All Progressives Congress is PDP’s waste basket. Many candidates who so far emerged from their (APC) primaries are either expired substances or spent quantity dumped by our great party.

“Besides, three out of the four APC presidential candidates were PDP members while over one third of the APC candidates for the National and State Assembly emerged from PDP dump site,” the PDP stated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal, El-rufai Are Expired Politicians –PDP by Firefire(m): 1:04am On Dec 09, 2014
APC is a confirmed waste basket

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, El-rufai Are Expired Politicians –PDP by itsmine: 1:18am On Dec 09, 2014
wordsmiths sha. But seriously, I need some tutorial in analytical reasoning. I suppose pdp is old & apc new. d parties are d instrumnts (baskets) woth which d mentioned individuals intended to achieve their goals. they dumped one(old) for d other (new). as for dumping sites & expiry blah blah, I can't remember sighting it anywhere dt pdp dumped or expelled dis so-called expired entities, I guess its d other way round. my 1 kobo for pdp is to leave rhetorics, do more homework & stop under-estimating dis formidable foes of theirs, else they pull rugs frm under their feet in their respective states. anyways, i siddon dey look all of una.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, El-rufai Are Expired Politicians –PDP by kestolove95(m): 1:36am On Dec 09, 2014
we don hear una PDP..but sowie to sae...na expire politicians we want so save urself d gospel.
Re: Tambuwal, El-rufai Are Expired Politicians –PDP by braine(m): 1:37am On Dec 09, 2014
And the likes of David Mark are not expired. Interesting.
Re: Tambuwal, El-rufai Are Expired Politicians –PDP by mumumugu(m): 2:24am On Dec 09, 2014
El rufai - yes

tambuwa - no
Re: Tambuwal, El-rufai Are Expired Politicians –PDP by LFJ: 5:01am On Dec 09, 2014
Firefire:
APC is a confirmed waste basket

Can you see where joblessness is taking you to. We are more focus and determined to rescuer our nation than wasting our time on internet waste product.
Re: Tambuwal, El-rufai Are Expired Politicians –PDP by mrvitalis(m): 5:08am On Dec 09, 2014
hmm this cool ....but what of ribadu ..the former kano governor( minister of education).... sheriff ....ikimi.......pls APC is not perfect yes but they are far better than PDP
...compare APC governors to PDP governor
name TOP 10 governors in Nigeria and APC will have 6 or 7
name 10 worst governors PDP will have at least 8
Re: Tambuwal, El-rufai Are Expired Politicians –PDP by egift(m): 5:16am On Dec 09, 2014
PDP are afraid. They want us to join them in their stinking mud games. Nope, PDP is a failure. Nigerians are moving forward.
Re: Tambuwal, El-rufai Are Expired Politicians –PDP by Firefire(m): 6:28am On Dec 09, 2014
egift:
PDP are afraid. They want us to join them in their stinking mud games. Nope, PDP is a failure. Nigerians are moving forward.

Who is APC

Who is PDP

Spent individual already expired and fully used in PDP all dumped into APC.

Nigerians shine your eyes... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tambuwal, El-rufai Are Expired Politicians –PDP by ichidodo: 7:12am On Dec 09, 2014
You can observe how timid Tambuwal has become..the mallam must be seeing his political carreer going into oblivion....

(1) (Reply)

APC Has Lost 2015 / The Affidavit! An Action Packed Political Movie / Photos:Liverpool Ladies Sign Nigeria Female Footballer Asisat Oshoala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.