Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks (27162 Views)

Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures / An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) / A Realistic 'BIC' Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of Prof. Wole Soyinka By Oscar Chuks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by gsparks01(m): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
truly, this is wonderful but hard to believe.. it's almost like a photograph
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by motherlode: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
@op that's beautiful cheesy and how much can i get my own picture in a ball point drawing\painting grin abi you no want money for xmas wink
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
Too good to be true. Wow!

Nigeria's got talent! cool
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Dreyl(m): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nice one.
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ijawboi:
because oscar CHUKS na calabar name.

Because President Goodluck EBELE AZIKIWE Jonathan na Ijaw name?
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by simplemach(m): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
sexymoma:
You have started again ba angry
aunty what did i do b4?
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Morgan567(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
Please who has his contact? I need some work done.
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Ijawboi(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
new2020:

Because President Goodluck EBELE AZIKIWE Jonathan na Ijaw name?
yeye. Ebele na ogbia name.
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Qaisar1: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
simplemach:
Jeez...! I cant believe this. Ibos are highly blessed oooo.!

Mtcheeeew.. stop this nonesense already!
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ijawboi:
yeye. Ebele na ogbia name.
You are a certified mugu...who dash Ogbia!
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by simplemach(m): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
mascot87:

Ibos what does that mean? is it the name of sausage or what cos we dont know what that means here in france
well, since u dont know what it means, let me tell u. IBOs are the most blessed and most productive tribe in Nigeria. Spread the news over there in france.
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by lekkie073(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
This is a photo edit work......not a drawing

How was he able to draw the reflection showing on banky's sunglasses? cool

I refuse to be a mugu like others angry
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
I have never seen this level of inferiority complex. Its so terrible. embarassed

Op. Nice work.
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
lekkie073:
This is a photo edit work......not a drawing

How was he able to draw the reflection showing on banky's sunglasses? cool

I refuse to be a mugu like others angry

If his name was Adekunle, you would swear it was a legit drawing. Get a life.

He is not the first to have done.
Check out Kelvin Okafor drawings also.
http://www.kelvinokaforart.com/gallery.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGdwna9NioM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjqxPLrgk4M
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Phizzlephizz(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Wow...I no fit type sef this is jst mtsheew I no knw
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by JoeCutie(m): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
This is encouraging.
May the Lord bless the work of your hand, bro.

#FirstClass

1 Like

Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
After someone will say 'Nobody is perfect'. This is perfection...more perfect than perfection.Pls draw my profile pic.How much will u charge?
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by stinggy(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
simplemach:
Jeez...! I cant believe this. Ibos are highly blessed oooo.!

Like seriously, why do you guys keep polarizing this country along the ethnic lines?

To think some other fools like you liked your comment shows how hopeless some humans can be.
#Sad

3 Likes

Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by chrisviral(m): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
Graviton2 You are needed here ooooo grin cheesy
Come and see someone like you.

I would have doubted this pictures Months ago, but I have seen someone draw just as much, I was wow, Infact swept off my feet.

Graviton2 come ooooooooo
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Unionised(m): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
Oscarrazzi:
All works you see here were done with ball point pens by a young Nigerian Artist Oscar Ukonu who hails from Imo state. The artist of the Nelson Mandela hyper realistic pencil drawing. (He prefers BIC to any other brand of Ballpoint pens) Now you can visit his page at www.facebook.com/oscarchuks.arts to see more of his Pen works.

Na photoshop joor....
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Slickest(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Op no dey lie...u draw sotey u draw reflection 4 banky w's glasses...ahn ahn....hold one of ur art work nd tel sm1 2 snap u...photoshop nigga nawa ooo
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by chrisviral(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
Unionised:

Na photoshop joor....

Start believing, my own very friend drew this
Pix below

Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
Rare talent
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by chrisviral(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
Op, abeg apply to schools like Harvard, stanford and Yale through the arts supplement program...

They will rush after you for a full ride scholarship... PM and stop wasting here in Nigeria grin cheesy
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Abdstrakt(m): 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
Haba, una neva use ball point pen before?
Guys be deceiving nairalanders since forever.

1 Like

Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
stinggy:

Like seriously, why do you guys keep polarizing this country along the ethnic lines?

To think some other fools like you liked your comment shows how hopeless some humans can be.
#Sad
You dey mind dem undecided undecided undecided sad
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
If I believe make mtn mass fall untop my head

1 Like

Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Abdstrakt(m): 6:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
gsparks01:
truly, this is wonderful but hard to believe.. it's almost like a photograph
You're not mistaken, its a photograph.

1 Like

Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by slap1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
Na wa o!
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Ijawboi(m): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
new2020:
You are a certified mugu...who dash Ogbia!
idiot. So Ebele na igbo name? Fool
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Absolutely outta this world...
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Oscarrazzi(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
Thanks all for all your encouraging replies and advice. For those who want to reach me, do good to LIKE fan my page at www.facebook.com/oscarchuks.arts from here, you can then message me. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawing By Cofrancis / D Best Home 4 Unique Customizing Of Wears..... / The Best Graphic Artist: View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.