Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks (27214 Views)

Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures / An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) / A Realistic 'BIC' Ballpoint Pen Drawing Of Prof. Wole Soyinka By Oscar Chuks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Vickbay: 10:45am On Dec 12, 2014
BUSINESS TIPS!!!!!

Do you know you can earn money from the internet just by clicking on http://WeeklyYouthPay.com/?ref=501580

No money involved

No crime in trial

You will be surprised
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by natiotan: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
Great Talent!
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Maximus85(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
thank God I have a backup poster.... The OP is a fake....

No mind am
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Graviton2(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
chrisviral:

Me believe in you! Just put your mind to it, you fit even draw with air grin
You are talented!

Thanks a lot, bro. Means a lot coming from you. grin
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Oahray: 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
yes.... Ur own friend drew that but not with an INKED BIRO..... He used pencil..... The OP's drwings re fake.....
stop being ignorant and google up 'realistic portrait drawing ball-point pen'. People draw with biro and pretty well too. Just requires alot of patience and skill.

This is the reason some people never improve. Instead of finding out how something was done, you'd rather justify your inability by claiming it's not possible, and whoever has done it is a fraud. Smh...
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
Oahray:
stop being ignorant and google up 'realistic portrait drawing ball-point pen'. People draw with biro and pretty well too. Just requires alot of patience and skill.

This is the reason some people never improve. Instead of finding out how something was done, you'd rather justify your inability by claiming it's not possible, and whoever has done it is a fraud. Smh...
I'll keep praying for you bruh.... Those scales they re putting in your eyes...... #DiarisGodooooooo
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Virgohills(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hi all here is the latest blog around filled with memories of a special day

virgohills..com

I will create blog pages freely for your friends celebrating their birthdays
just pass me their names and pictures or facebook address. A cool page will
created for them where anyone can comment and wish them well.

See http://virgohills..com/2014/12/happy-birthday-victor-moses.html Page for victor Moses
birthday....

This will be do for weddings, birthdays, graduations, dedications infact anything worth celebrating

Let get it on

Hillary admin virgohills@gmail.com
Re: Awesome Pen(bic) Drawings Of Oscar Chuks by Burlah4u2c(m): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
WarRLaY:
hmmmm... this dude dea use juju o, how e take draw bankyW specs, I mean the lens with biro
am still finding that part hard to believe...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D Best Home 4 Unique Customizing Of Wears..... / About Our Visit To Nike Art Gallery, Lekki / The Best Graphic Artist: View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.