Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie (3558 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by Nimen(m): 7:59am On Dec 09, 2014
I think the best best friends you can ever have are those with the opposite sex.

facts

1# So far as the terms of friendship are clearly defined and spelled out, lol.. If you're close to the opposite sex without clear cut terms, you may end up being friends with benefits, from there you could end up being lovers then break-up and that ends the friendship
They'll be forever close to you, returning your phone calls, understanding your mood swings, she may even be the one you call when your girl gives you attitude, your brain is wired that she's your sister, so if she wears the shortest mini skirt you can never be turned on, even in bikini, she seems like a sister, there's nothing provocative about her dressing, no matter how provocative it looks to others

#2 its unlikely that she'll backstab you, unless she's gay she cant snatch your girl, guys can (trust me on that), just pray she's not secretly in love with you, or it'll be complete disaster

other points:

3# they give good gifts... Your same sex friends cannot give you a car for your birthday (i can swear on that) but he/she can

4# You can cry on her shoulders without being called a sissy, sometimes you just so down and a call from your female friends, plus words of encouragement, can make your day

5# She gives you favours easily; your female friend with the right connections can refer you easily than her male counterpart (very proven)

Many times its best to marry this best friend, she's been with you through the years, knows you inside out, and the marriage will totally work better than a girl you courted for two years. And that kind love dey make belly do tinini tinini

its a typical happily ever after.
So i think i've convinced you, if you haven't been convinced ask 2face Idibia, or President Obama.
So do you have that tight, close opposite sex friend? If not what are you waiting for? Go get one now.

‪#‎ dropsPen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2014
I'm a friend to both sexes depending on his/her personality.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by 9inches(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2014
Op, are you a living testimony? If yes, then very nice
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 09, 2014
I agree. smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by iceberylin(m): 8:10am On Dec 09, 2014
If your best buddy isnt a Guy, Nigga forget it cool

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 09, 2014
Yes,I agree too. Guys are my besties. For one,they aren't sentimental. Secondly,we may quarrel now and the next minute we're friends...but with my girlfriend? Hell-to-the-no! The quarrel go even reach one month or more sotey we go dey do anniversary on top sef. Lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 09, 2014
It doesn't always end well.

At some point, someone will start crushing.
Romantic interest will sabotage the friendship.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by holatin(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2014
not complete without You can use them to quench your urge once in a while
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by Nimen(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2014
VickyyB:
I'm an friend to both sexes depending on his/her personality.
but its different with the opposite sex
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by Nimen(m): 8:32am On Dec 09, 2014
9inches:
Op, are you a living testimony? If yes, then very nice
yes i am, play your cards right an u might be
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by Nimen(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2014
MzNelly:
I agree. smiley

at last wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by Nimen(m): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2014
iceberylin:
lol try a girl, then nigga you'll forget it
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by ayyyyo(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2014
VickyyB:
I'm an friend to both sexes depending on his/her personality.
. I see let's be friends, I have a great personality smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 09, 2014
ayyyyo:
. I see let's be friends, I have a great personality smiley
Ok
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by Nimen(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2014
Jennimma:
Yes,I agree too. Guys are my besties. For one,they aren't sentimental. Secondly,we may quarrel now and the next minute we're friends...but with my girlfriend? Hell-to-the-no! The quarrel go even reach one month or more sotey we go dey do anniversary on top sef. Lolz

i cant quarell with you na cool u know na wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2014
Nimen:

i cant quarell with you na cool u know na wink
padi mi! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by harrysterol(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2014
Àll §àìð
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by Nimen(m): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2014
holatin:

na wa ooo na so u dey do?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by Nimen(m): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2014
Jennimma:

padi mi! cheesy
ino there! smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by naijaboiy: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2014
Most Girls prefer to have guys as their best friends. #True

But many guys,,if not all still prefer their fellow guys as Best friends #Fact

Good morning cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by ayyyyo(m): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2014
Jennimma:
. The day I quarrel with you , that day I kill my self wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by JoeCutie(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2014
There's always a thing or two, hidden behind every (opposite sex) "bestie". Most times, they'd never admit to that fact. It's always protected from people .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by holatin(m): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2014
Nimen:

na wa ooo na so u dey do?
don't take that too serious
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by ayyyyo(m): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2014
VickyyB:

Ok
. So what's up?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by Nimen(m): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2014
holatin:
don't take that too serious
okay oo
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by Nimen(m): 9:19am On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:
Most Girls prefer to have guys as their best friends. #True

But many guys,,if not all still prefer their fellow guys as Best friends #Fact

Good morning cool

very true, but girls make best besties
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by Nimen(m): 9:23am On Dec 09, 2014
JoeCutie:
There's always a thing or two, hidden behind every (opposite sex) "bestie". Most times, they'd never admit to that fact. It's always protected from people .
its true... But thats where my first point comes in

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by naijaboiy: 9:24am On Dec 09, 2014
Nimen:

very true, but girls make best besties
Hmm...i seek an exception to that though smiley

My besties have always been guys.

Although I have some close friends who are girls that regard me as their 'bestie'
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2014
I can count my fmale fnds,buh wen we talkin about male frnds,mehnn ama lost count

Gehs her crappy,I pefer em wen we ar distant frnds
I culd gt along with a guy for years witout cureling up to 4 tyms
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by zyzxx(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2014
iceberylin:
seconded.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by 9inches(m): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2014
holatin:
I believe you.. what again are friends for wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have An Opposite Sex Bestie by holatin(m): 10:08am On Dec 09, 2014
9inches:

I believe you.. what again are friends for wink
hahahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Three Is The Best Punishment To A Ladies. / Holding Hands: Soft Hands Vs Rough/dry/hard Hands, Which Do You Prefer??! / My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.