Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Civil Servants, Have You Received Your Rice? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil Servants, Have You Received Your Rice? (522 Views)

Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? / Federal Civil Servants,have You Been Paid Your August 2013 Salary? / Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civil Servants, Have You Received Your Rice? by IdomaLikita: 9:04am On Dec 09, 2014
This is becoming serious!
A Friend of mine stormed into the Bar yesterday raining curses on this Administration! Vowing not to vote GEJ in 2015! When we asked why? He said His Parastatal did not share the usual Christmas "Welfare" Rice and Vegetable Oil he has been receiving for years!
I tried explaining to him that Things were hard for the Country hence the Govt is tighening its belt! It only infuriated him more because he alleged some of his Colleagues in other Ministries have received their Bags of Rice!

I never knew how serious Civil Servants view this "Christmas Rice" thingy until yesterday!

So, Did your Parastatal share Rice for you?
Are you expecting any before the year runs out?
Share your Experience! Please don't be Shy!
Re: Civil Servants, Have You Received Your Rice? by Yeske2(m): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2014
Civil servants in Anambra had received theirs.
Re: Civil Servants, Have You Received Your Rice? by IdomaLikita: 9:27am On Dec 09, 2014
State or Federal Civil Servants?
Re: Civil Servants, Have You Received Your Rice? by holatin(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2014
Yes and a Stove from GEJ and kerosine from AMAEchi

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants, Have You Received Your Rice? by osymerga(m): 9:56am On Dec 09, 2014
Anambra state civil servants have received theirs since about three months ago and are even awaiting another round from their various ministries.
Anambra adigo mma..

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants, Have You Received Your Rice? by IdomaLikita: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2014
I wish my Friend will see the Humour in your statement!
I have always seen that gesture as wastage and argued with my mum on several occasion in the past regarding this issue!
The Govt is in a fix here! Share Rice and critics will accuse FG of not being serious with Austerity! Don't share and incur the wrath of civil servants cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Threat: Muslim Group Wants “impregnable Security” For Emir Sanusi / Doyin Okupe And Other Jonathanian Headaches In Self-naming / Will Osinbanjo Have More Electoral Value Than Bakare?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.