Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos. (1332 Views)

PDP Will Win Lagos Governorship Election – Mu’azu / Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 / Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos. by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 09, 2014
With agbaje... Where lie d fate of Lagos. Do u think pdp will win Lagos

Share your views
Re: With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos. by braine(m): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2014
Altho I'm no fan of PDP, I think Agbaje would show Ambode something. He might win.

3 Likes

Re: With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos. by Elcemento(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2014
Most voters are on the streets and dont know much about the social media where Agbaje seems to be making waves.So,the question will be difficult to answer.

#CEMENT!!! 300 BAGS MINIMUM, NO MAXIMUM.

Re: With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos. by chekasforchekas: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2014
France here I come.
Re: With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos. by Mogidi: 9:38am On Dec 09, 2014
The only way APC could win Lagos would be to kill Agbaje. Remember Tinubu said in the past that “Nobody, no one under the sun, under the United Nations Human Rights Charter, can stop Bola Tinubu’s ambition.”
Lets just hope Tinubu don't kill Agbaje and then blame it on Obanikoro.

3 Likes

Re: With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos. by temitemi1(m): 10:33am On Dec 09, 2014
With jimi Agbaje, I see new lagos, I see lagos without godfather. GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos. by Safari29: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2014
Mogidi:
The only way APC could win Lagos would be to kill Agbaje. Remember Tinubu said in the past that “Nobody, no one under the sun, under the United Nations Human Rights Charter, can stop Bola Tinubu’s ambition.”
Lets just hope Tinubu don't kill Agbaje and then blaming it on Obanikoro.
is tinubu a killer? did he killed ur father??
Re: With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos. by Mogidi: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
Safari29:

is tinubu a killer? did he killed ur father??

Bros where's Funso Williams now?

5 Likes

Re: With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos. by Safari29: 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mogidi:

Bros where's Funso Williams now?

do u really think he or ACN killed funsho Williams? ?? lol do u know that tinubu renamed Wester avenue in lagos to funsho Williams avenue?? funsho William was killed by pdp his party
Re: With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos. by Mogidi: 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Safari29:

do u really think he or ACN killed funsho Williams? ?? lol do u know that tinubu renamed Wester avenue in lagos to funsho Williams avenue?? funsho William was killed by pdp his party

You have a warped sense of reasoning. Where in the world is it ideal to kill someone and then name a street after them, is that a legacy you want after your death?

3 Likes

Re: With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos. by emmysoftyou: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
i love that guy so much,jimmy agbaje,i ve wish him to be a governor of lagos state,cos i prefare more dan obanikoro face that look like a thug and sumhow wicked..
jimi agbaje,am sure the 2nd population in lagos state and that s ndigbo,wil vote 4 you..
it s ur time
Re: With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos. by Safari29: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mogidi:

You have a warped sense of reasoning. Where in the world is it ideal to kill someone and then name a street after them, is that a legacy you subscribed to?

ok bye. oloshi
Re: With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos. by Mogidi: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
Safari29:

ok bye. oloshi
Alright, come back after your brain transplant.

1 Like

Re: With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos. by Safari29: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mogidi:

Alright, come back after your brain transplant.
yr fada
Re: With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos. by laimo(m): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Yes, everyone knows Funsho Williams was killed by his desperate pdp friends.

Pdp will be taught politics in Lagos again in 2015.
Re: With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos. by hazyfm: 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
I DON'T SEE HIM WINNING UP TO 30% OF LAGOS VOTES

ELECTION IS NOT DONE ON FACEBOOK
Re: With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos. by Flets: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
I cant seem to figure how APC will retain Lagos after elections. Agbaje is the prime ace. I only suspect Tinubu might lure him back to APC after he assumes office as Lagos State Gov.
Re: With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
Safari29:

ODE! Naming A street in His name doesn't exonorate tinubu! It might even be a decoy to deceive people like you!
Re: With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos. by Safari29: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
GEJBeyond2015:
ODE! Naming A street in His name doesn't exonorate tinubu! It might even be a decoy to deceive people like you!

can u bring out a proof he killed him
Re: With Jimmy Agbaje... Where Lie D Fate Of Lagos. Do U Think Pdp Will Win Lagos. by htconeline: 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
Before election every lagosian already start congratulating AMBO.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Our Own Problem In The North - Sultan Of Sokoto / Where Is Pastor Oritsejafor? / Tinubu's Address In Abeokuta (pdp's Horror Movie) Full Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.