Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

The Most Ridiculous Thing You Saw Today - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Most Ridiculous Thing You Saw Today (1392 Views)

Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today / Artega Gt, A Car I Saw Today At School, I Am Speechless( Veiw Pic / Nairaland Cars At Ridiculous Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Ridiculous Thing You Saw Today by lungwun(m): 9:40am On Dec 09, 2014
This post is dedicated to the most ridiculous thing you saw on the road. Either going to work, going home or just Pootling about town.

I'll start with this one. Early 90's Honda Accord, with a fart-can exhaust.

It sounded so thunderous I thought it was one of the God's from Alfalterbach behind me. I quickly trafficated to make way and glanced in my side view mirror. Only to see a Honda.

He finally overtook and I saw that despite the ridiculous exhaust, he had an //M badge.... On a Honda.

Go ahead chaps, post away what you saw and captured on your camera's.

P. S. Taking photos whilst driving is rather dangerous and the OP will not be held liable if you are stopped by road safety. E&OE 9/12/2014

Re: The Most Ridiculous Thing You Saw Today by sexyedjutto: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2014
Hello
Re: The Most Ridiculous Thing You Saw Today by yungboss(m): 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
That's hilarious lungwun, I'll post pics tomorrow if possible
Re: The Most Ridiculous Thing You Saw Today by grimadult(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
went to the shop of my HVAC guy for changing of evaporator on 2004 Pilot,decided to take a walk,noticed a Toyota Prius Hybrid been gutted(engine and transmission)been changed to that of a toyota 5s engine and tranny with carburetor, not only the Prius but a rover75, nissan maxima and a fiat.
Re: The Most Ridiculous Thing You Saw Today by lungwun(m): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2014
Submission number 2. People waiting to cross airport road, a very busy dangerous road right under a pedestrian bridge.

You can't fix stupid.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Ridiculous Thing You Saw Today by april4mee(m): 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
please add me to the bmw forum on whatsapp. i havevsent you a mail
Re: The Most Ridiculous Thing You Saw Today by lungwun(m): 4:03am On Jan 18, 2016
april4mee:
please add me to the bmw forum on whatsapp. i havevsent you a mail
And I replied your mail asking for a phone number to add you with.
You never responded

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Make Car Fuel Last Longer / Call For Your Tokunbo Engines Or Any Spare Parts For Your Motor. / Where Do I Get Air Fuel Ratio Sensor Honda Accord 2007 In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.