Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) (15062 Views)

Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos / The Tomb Of Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa (Photos) / Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
what makes you feel present nigeria is not ready for that?

We are not yet a nation.
Tribalism and religion very much shape our daily life.
That's why we have the Federal Character Commission.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
you are a slowpoke,so I am a yoruba man only when I reason backward as you do,use your tongue and count your teeth man.

Ode ni e!

You are an impostor.
shior!!

Even Igbo nairalanders know your boss is wasting his time which is why they avoid this thread.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 9:20am On Dec 17, 2014
VirginFinder:

How do PDP delegates mean the average Yoruba man on the street?
How many were they?
Nonsense!
you see how bigotry is tearing you apart, so sorry bro majority of the delegates were yorubas and they voted for ABUNDANCE against erinfolami,only God will heal you from this deep root bigotry and tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
you see how bigotry is tearing you apart, so sorry bro majority of the delegates were yorubas and they voted for ABUNDANCE against erinfolami,only God will heal you from this deep root bigotry and tribalism.

Is the average Yoruba man on the street a PDP delegate?
O dull o.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2014
VirginFinder:

Ode ni e!

You are an impostor.
shior!!

Even Igbo nairalanders know your boss is wasting his time which is why they avoid this thread.
so I am now an impostor bacause I refuse to share the same view with you,so sorry for your life,keep putting bigotry before everything.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 9:28am On Dec 17, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
so I am now an impostor bacause I refuse to share the same view with you,so sorry for your life,keep putting bigotry before everything.

Why claim to be Yoruba when you are not?
Did you think that would help your boss win Yoruba support?
That's evil.
You are fighting for your own pocket jor.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by hakanai(m): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2014
What about Biafra?
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by stevecantrell: 11:01am On Dec 17, 2014
OP give it a rest.

The SE can lead the way in these matters, let a SWner win a seat there first and the SW will reciprocate. One good turn deserves another.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by londoner: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2014
@Aliyu, well done. You have md a valuable contribution on this thread.

If th people in your constituency want this man, this man they shall have. We need more minds like yours in Nigeria. Even if he does not win, others will come after him, and will one day succeed. I also hope others who are not Igbo, but call Igboland their home can do the same.

That is when Nigeria will truly become a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2014
stevecantrell:
OP give it a rest.

The SE can lead the way in these matters, let a SWner win a seat there first and the SW will reciprocate. One good turn deserves another.

God bless you bro.

You took those words out my mouth.
Yorubas should not be the ones set the pace.
The commissioner position we gave an Igbo man in Lagos is yet to be reciprocated anywhere in the SS/SE. Now they want elective positions.
Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
VirginFinder:

Why claim to be Yoruba when you are not?
Did you think that would help your boss win Yoruba support?
That's evil.
You are fighting for your own pocket jor.
ode oni ranu!! So defending my party and interest is now fighting for my pocket and being an impostor,wether you like it or not we the yorubas in This constituency are for ABUNDANCE(Udodi! alaafia ni o! Zaman lafiya!)

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
The question for you his,has a SWner contested in the east before and was discriminated? The answer is NO!!,The yorubas don't travel out of Swest much not to talk of contesting a seat elsewhere,you don't just reason or think,or should I say you reason like a kid? Look here I have a brother that works with imo state government he built his house in owerri and moved there with his family that he loves the place so much,so we have discussed this issue severally whenever he visits my house in lagos,which he cleared me that the igbos are good people that they are not what we think they are,that if he should go for anything there after creating much awareness that people will listen because he has done many things to help in developing the area where he leaves,politics is practiced where you live and call home not where you are not known,please also remember he is a NIGERIAN.
stevecantrell:
OP give it a rest.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
londoner:
@Aliyu, well done. You have md a valuable contribution on this thread.

If th people in your constituency want this man, this man they shall have. We need more minds like yours in Nigeria. Even if he does not win, others will come after him, and will one day succeed. I also hope others who are not Igbo, but call Igboland their home can do the same.

That is when Nigeria will truly become a nation.
thank you brother,may God bless you and all you lay your hands upon shall prosper as you wish this country progress,don't mind that virgin of a man.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by stevecantrell: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Old man,I will give you 3/10 for what you just posted below.

Prove that you're a true son of Amala n Ewedu land and I might give you 4/10.

Aliyulukumon:
The question for you his,has a SWner contested in the east before and was discriminated? The answer is NO!!,The yorubas don't travel out of Swest much not to talk of contesting a seat elsewhere,you don't just reason or think,or should I say you reason like a kid? Look here I have a brother that works with imo state government he built his house in owerri and moved there with his family that he loves the place so much,so we have discussed this issue severally whenever he visits my house in lagos,which he cleared me that the igbos are good people that they are not what we think they are,that if he should go for anything there after creating much awareness that people will listen because he has done many things to help in developing the area where he leaves,politics is practiced where you live and call home not where you are not known,please also remember he is a NIGERIAN.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
ode oni ranu!! So defending my party and interest is now fighting for my pocket and being an impostor,wether you like it or not we the yorubas in This constituency are for ABUNDANCE(Udodi! alaafia ni o! Zaman lafiya!)

Olodo ni e!

Deranged/bribed PDP delegates don't translate to Yorubas in Oshodi/Isolo constituency.

OYO l'eyin alatenuje wa!!

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by londoner: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
thank you brother,may God bless you and all you lay your hands upon shall prosper as you wish this country progress,don't mind that virgin of a man.

Thanks, I'm a woman by the way.

It makes me so glad to hear that that your brother, a Yoruba, is working for the Imo state government. One day, this will be common practice. As you rightly stated, a person in local politics, should represent the place that they reside in, as they can serve better and knows first hand the areas that need attention and what it is like to live there.

They are the ones that will be go into politics, due to genuine passion to make a positive change.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Uchexxy(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
oshodi and isolo people should b grateful that sir Jude has come to save them. I have known this man for a long time and I know that when he says something, he will definitely do it. why don't u guys just allow him a term and see if u won't be surprised at his performance. una don see road now ooo but some ppl go still wan waka enter Bush. #pity

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
BuddahMonk:
Lagos is a no man's land, go back to your Oyonistan and Osunistan villages.

Lagos is nobody's land

As long as he is a yoruba, he is a major stakeholder in lagos. You, go back to ya village across the niger, abi dem banish you?

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
Most of my brothers telling this man to go back to the east are very biased and atrocious,I wonder how this country will develop when our people nurse this kind of mentality,this is so unbecoming of you guys,we blacks should stop being ourselves enemy,the whites are so ahead of us because of Tribalism and Nepotism.
it is evident from your post that you are an imposter. And you know the saying "like begets like" so if you the promoter of this man is a fraud, only God knows how much of a bigger fraud he is.

Thanks, but no can do. We ain't gonna vote for him
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Slonge2:
it is evident from your post that you are an imposter. And you know the saying "like begets like" so if you the promoter of this man is a fraud, only God knows how much of a bigger fraud he is.

Thanks, but no can do. We ain't gonna vote for him
to hell with your vote,its not needed,Oshodi-Isolo constituency people know whom they want and he is nobody but ABUNDANCE.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
Uchexxy:
oshodi and isolo people should b grateful that sir Jude has come to save them. I have known this man for a long time and I know that when he says something, he will definitely do it. why don't u guys just allow him a term and see if u won't be surprised at his performance. una don see road now ooo but some ppl go still wan waka enter Bush. #pity
so his story has gotten to where you are? that is the reward of sincerity,talk and do,hard work and humility,this man respects and values people a lot even poor people,always admire him whenever I hear and watch him speak,he is just to impeccable for my liking.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
londoner:

Thanks, I'm a woman by the way.

It makes me so glad to hear that that your brother, a Yoruba, is working for the Imo state government. One day, this will be common practice. As you rightly stated, a person in local politics, should represent the place that they reside in, as they can serve better and knows first hand the areas that need attention and what it is like to live there.

They are the ones that will be go into politics, due to genuine passion to make a positive change.

sorry for addressing you as a man,thank God there are people like me,we all need to start seeing ourselves as blacks and nigerians,my brother always praise the igbos and sometimes see himself as one of them,my people thinks in the east yorubas can't hold political post which is a delusive lie,my brother also said there are several notherners there doing well too there.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Evathyst(f): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
There's nothing wrong with him contesting in Lagos since he's a Nigerian. If he has satisfied all the "requirements" to contest, why not? Why does everything have to be about religion or tribe to you guys?
Oga leave matter abeg. U pple can never allow such in ur town. Even amongst urselves u still discriminate. Na den u go here sey one person na mbaise, another na orlu, another na okigwe, another na isiokpo all in d same Imo state. Biko! Advise him to return back to his state to transform there first. After all, charity begins at home.

All ds divisive politics dt PDP is playing in lagos;giving tickets to igbos just to win their support will definitely backfire. Ds is yoruba land o!

Whoever wishes to call me a bigot can do so, after all, opinion is free. More so, I no carry send any omo Igbo. I served in cross river state nd I know wat I suffered in d hands of igbos. Doz pple ehn....
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by T9ksy(m): 12:46am On Dec 18, 2014
Evathyst:
After all, charity begins at home.

whoever wishes to call me a bigot can do so, after all, opinion is free. More so, I no carry send any omo Igbo. I served in cross river state nd I know wat I suffered in d hands of igbos. Doz pple ehn....

ALL sane cultures and nations adopts that philosophy except of course, alaibo where (their), "Charity begins in their neighbor's land"..............................

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 18, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
to hell with your vote,its not needed,Oshodi-Isolo constituency people know whom they want and he is nobody but ABUNDANCE.
wake up and smell the coffee, he won't even be able to garner up to 500 votes. Stop leaving in lalaland, this is just the reality.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by asha80(m): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2014
Evathyst:
Oga leave matter abeg. U pple can never allow such in ur town. Even amongst urselves u still discriminate. Na den u go here sey one person na mbaise, another na orlu, another na okigwe, another na isiokpo all in d same Imo state. Biko! Advise him to return back to his state to transform there first. After all, charity begins at home.

All ds divisive politics dt PDP is playing in lagos;giving tickets to igbos just to win their support will definitely backfire. Ds is yoruba land o!

Whoever wishes to call me a bigot can do so, after all, opinion is free. More so, I no carry send any omo Igbo. I served in cross river state nd I know wat I suffered in d hands of igbos. Doz pple ehn....
so crossrivers state is an igbo state abi?pure unadulterated ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2014
asha80:
so crossrivers state is an igbo state abi?pure unadulterated ignorance
shey you dey mind the slowpoke with always moronic view.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 7:52am On Dec 18, 2014
Slonge2:
wake up and smell the coffee, he won't even be able to garner up to 500 votes. Stop leaving in lalaland, this is just the reality.
now I see you have nothing upstairs,so you are saying PDP have less than 500 people in our constituency? You must be a boy whom still feed from parent purse.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 7:54am On Dec 18, 2014
T9ksy:

ALL sane cultures and nations adopts that philosophy except of course, alaibo where (their), "Charity begins in their neighbor's land"..............................
adopt what? You need to take this ur backwardness elsewhere not in this constituency nor constituency thread.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 8:01am On Dec 18, 2014
Evathyst:

Ignorance and less enlightenment at it peak.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Kenai: 8:21am On Dec 18, 2014
Evathyst:

Whoever wishes to call me a bigot can do so, after all, opinion is free. More so, I no carry send any omo Igbo. I served in cross river state nd [size=18pt]I know wat I suffered in d hands of igbos[/size]. Doz pple ehn....

The amount of ignorance exuded by the average Yoruba is unmatchable. shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 18, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
now I see you have nothing upstairs,so you are saying PDP have less than 500 people in our constituency? You must be a boy whom still feed from parent purse.
point of correction, I have more stuff upstairs than you can ever attain, secondly, I have exceeded the legal age for adulthood and don't need my parents to eck a living, finally, your crass and infantile vituperation doesn't change the fact that the benefactor of this your campaign is going to lose, also, if you can't decipher that I was writing figuratively when I stated that he won't get up to 500 votes, then you must be a numbskull.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Writes Jonathan, Jega On Using Military For Elections / Discos Rejecting Load – Kanji MD / Akin Alabi Submits Bill To Establish A Federal Medical Center In Ona Ara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.