Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) (15053 Views)

Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos / The Tomb Of Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa (Photos) / Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by walemoney007(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
this is no igbo tin,I am a yoruba muslim and I boldly tell you this man is on ground,he is even more qualified to run than the yoruba APC candidate,so take your vodoo record to the gods,Sir jude is whom we want,as an individual he has done things our yorubas we have been putting there can't do. Yet you say he souldnt call our constituency his home simply because he is Igbo,shame on you,don't push me to call you an extremist or bigot. By the way all the yoruba contestants are obviously going there to enrich themselves FACT!!!
shame on u too mr yoruba muslim,a igbo man will neva represent any part of amala n ewedu land.let him represent his jew pple

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by walemoney007(m): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2014
Just d way igbos will neva let an apc man win an election cos he is contestin in awolowo pple party,is also d way an igbo man will neva rule any land located in awolowo pple territory

5 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
this is no igbo tin,I am a yoruba muslim and I boldly tell you this man is on ground,he is even more qualified to run than the yoruba APC candidate,so take your vodoo record to the gods,Sir jude is whom we want,as an individual he has done things our yorubas we have been putting there can't do. Yet you say he souldnt call our constituency his home simply because he is Igbo,shame on you,don't push me to call you an extremist or bigot. By the way all the yoruba contes

Tell your Igbo boss that he is out to waste his time and precious funds.

Omo eni o s'edi bebere ka fi ileke si ibadi omo elomin.
Yoruba impostor,I hope you know what that means.

Let him go home and represent his constituency in the east.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by PentiumPro(f): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
They conduct house proceedings in LSHA some days, he can;t understand what is going on on such day.

He should go to the land of the rising sun and contest.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by T8ksy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
this is no igbo tin,I am a yoruba muslim and I boldly tell you this man is on ground,he is even more qualified to run than the yoruba APC candidate,so take your vodoo record to the gods,Sir jude is whom we want,as an individual he has done things our yorubas we have been putting there can't do. Yet you say he souldnt call our constituency his home simply because he is Igbo,shame on you,don't push me to call you an extremist or bigot. By the way all the yoruba contestants are obviously going there to enrich themselves FACT!!!

And the ibo man (with his genetically- wired love of money ) is contesting, obviously not with the sole objective of enriching himself.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
T8ksy:

And the ibo man (with his genetically- wired love of money ) is contesting, obviously not with the sole objective of enriching himself.
did you go through his biography at all?
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
He is free to be a voter but not free to be a candidate after several contribution to the development of lagos state,yet you wouldn't see him a your fellow nigerian,so bad of you RACIST
PentiumPro:
They conduct house proceedings in LSHA some days, he can;t understand what is going on on such day.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
Most of my brothers telling this man to go back to the east are very biased and atrocious,I wonder how this country will develop when our people nurse this kind of mentality,this is so unbecoming of you guys,we blacks should stop being ourselves enemy,the whites are so ahead of us because of Tribalism and Nepotism.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by T8ksy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
did you go through his biography at all?

Yes I did...................and its nothing to write home about.

At the end of the day, he's still an ibo man albeit a Yoruba wannbe. Marrying a Yoruba lady does not make him a Yoruba man.

He will be of more help to his people in his village than the ones in Lagos-yorubaland.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by PentiumPro(f): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
He is free to be a voter but not free to be a candidate after several contribution to the development of lagos state,yet you wouldn't see him a your fellow nigerian,so bad of you RACIST

Wetin he contribute? Shipping his teenager nephews and nieces to occupy 4 * 4 shops?

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 3:47am On Dec 12, 2014
Luku o!
Go and tell your Igbo oga that there is no chance for Igbos in Lagos politics.

ke tuto e danu.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 12, 2014
PentiumPro:

I guess you mean LSHA conducts proceeding using Yoruba language?

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 8:25am On Dec 12, 2014
PentiumPro:

Wetin he contribute? Shipping his teenager nephews and nieces to occupy 4 * 4 shops?
you see your reasoning,he is a civil servant not a trader,tribalism has clouded your thinking,don't forget he is a nigerian and a TAX paying lagosian. ABUNDANCE we know come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2014
VirginFinder:
Luku o!
Go and tell your Igbo oga that there is no chance for Igbos in Lagos politics.

ke tuto e danu.
but there is chance for them to locate in lagos there big businesses,big mansions,Humanitarian foundation etc. You are just biased,we in this constituency has grown beyond tribalism,all our yoruba brothers that has been there through the opposition party has done nothing but nothing for us yet you want us to remain the way we are because of your hatred for the igbos,not that you don't want this man,you simply don't because he is igbo but if he gives you money you will collect,won't you?

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2014
T8ksy:

Yes I did...................and its nothing to write home about.

At the end of the day, he's still an ibo man albeit a Yoruba wannbe. Marrying a Yoruba lady does not make him a Yoruba man.

He will be of more help to his people in his village than the ones in Lagos-yorubaland.
After spending most of his life time in lagos,grading the kudirat street before LASG built Ejigbo-Ajao link bridge and road on it,he paid school fees of several yorubas in our area,he also graded peter agha street after building his mansion house,yet you want him to close all his businesses in lagos and go back to the east because he wants to do politics and redeem oshodi-isolo constituency people whom are his reason for going into this,you just don't get it. he is the man for us,so you better keep this your tribalism to yourself before I lose my mind.

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
but there is chance for them to locate in lagos there big businesses,big mansions,Humanitarian foundation etc. You are just biased,we in this constituency has grown beyond tribalism,all our yoruba brothers that has been there through the opposition party has done nothing but nothing for us yet you want us to remain the way we are because of your hatred for the igbos,not that you don't want this man,you simply don't because he is igbo but if

Did anybody beg them to come and stay or invest in Lagos?
They are in Lagos because it serves them well. They are not here to do us a favour.

I know you are supporting this man for financial gains. Mind you, money is not everything.

I hope you don't sell your birthright for a bowl of porridge.

Let the Igbo man face his business and leave Lagos/Yoruba politics alone.

chikena
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
After spending most of his life time in lagos,grading the kudirat street before LASG built Ejigbo-Ajao link bridge and road on it,he paid school fees of several yorubas in our area,he also graded peter agha street after building his mansion house,yet you want him to close all his businesses in lagos and go back to the east because he wants to do politics and redeem oshodi-isolo constituency people whom are his reason for going into this,you just don't get it. he is

Ko kan aye
Ta lo ran n'ise

Your street/ward/area alone is not enough to give him the victory.

The Yoruba APC candidate will beat him black and blue. He'll be overwhelmingly beaten.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Descartes: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Why are these my inlaws jittery already at the mention of ABUNDANCE? undecided

It seems the man's popularity in that constituency is very overwhelming cheesy
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by wheredemdey: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
VirginFinder:

They are in Lagos because it serves them well. They are not here to do us a favour.

I know you are supporting this man for financial gains. Mind you, money is not everything.

chikena

Seems you are missing something mate...

The fact that the guy defeated so many famed true omolaubis to clinch the pdp ticket is mind blowing..its ecstatic..an igbo man defeated so many yorubas to clinch the sole pdp ticket in that constituency..chai...

same way the son of the oba of lagos lost in the apc primaries to another less known candidate...2015 is gonna be filled with surprises.

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
wheredemdey:

The fact that the guy defeated so many famed true omolaubis to clinch the pdp ticket is mind blowing..its ecstatic..an igbo man defeated so many yorubas to clinch the sole pdp ticket in that constituency..chai...

same way the son of the oba of lagos lost in the apc primaries to another less known candidate...2015 is gonna be filled with surprises.

Are you a learner?

The PDP in Lagos is no match for the APC at any point whatsoever.

The Yorubas in PDP in that constituency know that clinching the PDP ticket will amount to nothing. Hence, they take things lightly.

The Igbo guy will be milked dry.It must have cost him a lot to emerge.

Many Yorubas will make their first million from him i.e. if they have not already started doing so.

In the end, it wont matter. He'll be overwhelmingly beaten.

Even his fellow party men will betray him. Trust me.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2014
VirginFinder:

chikena
so he shouldn't be involved in the polity of the place he lives and well known? This is so myopic of you,who told you its only yorubas that lives in that constituency,so a place where various tribes take has their home will be only represented by our people because it is lagos,your views are baseless oga and pls stop mistaking my Detribalised nature for financial gains,I am a made person I have my own business so supporting ABUNDANCE is something I do from my heart for no gains. PDP Power!!! One NIGERIA we remain.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2014
VirginFinder:

Ko kan aye
Ta lo ran n'ise

Your street/ward/area alone is not enough to give him the victory.

The Yoruba APC candidate will beat him black and blue. He'll be overwhelmingly beaten.
let's watch and see how the yoruba APC guy will win the Candidate of the people,its like you underestimate the presence of non-yorubas in lagos,only igbos will boost this man not to talk of other non-indegens that will vote for him and the yorubas in PDP including me. So the APC guy's hope is built on mass Riging which will be averted. Enough is Enough!!! all we want is change in our constituency.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2014
Descartes:
Why are these my inlaws jittery already at the mention of ABUNDANCE? undecided

It seems the man's popularity in that constituency is very overwhelming cheesy
as in en,very very overwhelming,people who speak bad of him are those who doesn't know him and thos who just hates an igbo is involve in lagos politics. Sincerely brother I have never seen a Rich man as humble as this man,its just in his blood,politics apart he is loyal to people to a fault.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 8:46am On Dec 17, 2014
wheredemdey:

it takes decades to create a record but it takes only one day to break it,as far as I am concerned I see no evil of the igbos getting involved in the politics of lagos,infact every nigerian that has lived up to 20 years in lagos can also dabble in to lagos politics after all its one NIGERIA. If I stay anywhere in nigeria outside yoruba land for 20 years and the people of that place cry wolf over my involvement in the polity I won't be feeling happy at all because I will feel not welcomed and appreciated in the place which is ver bad for a country that is so much in need of advancement.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 9:02am On Dec 17, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
let's watch and see how the yoruba APC guy will win the Candidate of the people,its like you underestimate the presence of non-yorubas in lagos,only igbos will boost this man not to talk of other non-indegens that will vote for him and the yorubas in PDP including me. So the APC guy's hope is built on mass Riging which will be averted. Enough is Enough!!! all we want is change in our constituency.

You are not a Yoruba man.

If you are, then you are a modern day Afonja.

Sellouts like you will fail.

No chance for Igbos in Lagos politics.

Your boss is on a long thing.

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 9:02am On Dec 17, 2014
This is no PDP nor APC thing,people are massively coming out to vote in this man and let me let you know this that most of our people are happy with him and wants to support him,a man that won primaries with 93 percent yoruba delegates,that a lone speaks volume of is influence and popularity in our constituency,so stop deceiving yourself and allowing bigotry eat you up..........
VirginFinder:

Are you a learner?

The PDP in Lagos is no match for the APC at any point whatsoever.

The Yorubas in PDP in that constituency know that clinching the PDP ticket will amount to nothing. Hence, they take things lightly.

The Igbo guy will be milked dry.It must have cost him a lot to emerge.

Many Yorubas will make their first million from him i.e. if they have not already started doing so.

In the end, it wont matter. He'll be overwhelmingly beaten.

Even his fellow party men will betray him. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2014
VirginFinder:

You are not a Yoruba man.

If you are, then you are a modern day Afonja.

Sellouts like you will fail.

No chance for Igbos in Lagos politics.

Your boss is on a long thing.
so I am only a yoruba man when I share the same view with you shey? Mind you which state are you from mr?

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
so he shouldn't be involved in the polity of the place he lives and well known? This is so myopic of you,who told you its only yorubas that lives in that constituency,so a place where various tribes take has their home will be only represented by our people because it is lagos,your views are baseless oga and pls stop mistaking my Detribalised nature for financial gains,I am a made person I have my own business so supporting ABUNDANCE is something I do from my heart

Present-day Nigeria is not ready for that.
Be pragmatic and face reality.
Any Igbo man interested in politics should head home.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
so I am only a yoruba man when I share the same view with you shey? Mind you which state are you from mr?
You are not talking like a Yoruba man.
You are an impostor.
No reasonable Yoruba man will do what you are doing.
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by VirginFinder: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2014
Aliyulukumon:
This is no PDP nor APC thing,people are massively coming out to vote in this man and let me let you know this that most of our people are happy with him and wants to support him,a man that won primaries with 93 percent yoruba delegates,that a lone speaks volume of is influence and popularity in our constituency,so stop deceiving yourself and allowing bigotry eat you up..........

How do PDP delegates mean the average Yoruba man on the street?
How many were they?
Nonsense!
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 9:12am On Dec 17, 2014
VirginFinder:

Present-day Nigeria is not ready for that.
Be pragmatic and face reality.
Any Igbo man interested in politics should head home.
what makes you feel present nigeria is not ready for that?
Re: Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) by Aliyulukumon: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2014
VirginFinder:

You are not talking like a Yoruba man.
You are an impostor.
No reasonable Yoruba man will do what you are doing.
you are a slowpoke,so I am a yoruba man only when I reason backward as you do,use your tongue and count your teeth man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Defections Hit APC In Kaduna As Executives, Others Dump Party / Fuel Hike, Naira Scarcity: Buhari Must Act Now! Governor Akeredolu / Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.