Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] (40170 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Celebrates Her Mother's 70th Birthday In London....see Photos / Photos From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s 51st Birthday Party / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by nora544: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
ALWAYS MONEY MATTERS

''Esteemed Group Pastor,
Warm greetings in the matchless name of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.Amen.
Congratulations on the just concluded International Pastors and Partners Conference.IPPC.
I have been directed by our highly esteemed Zonal Director, Pastor ----------- to remind you of your Financial commitment to offer 7, the birthday of our dear Man of God, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Phd.
The minimum target for each Group is ten million Naira only (N10,000,000.00) .
Kindly note that the money is expected on or before 2nd December as you are aware that the birthday is on the 7th of December.
Thank you for your outstanding commitment to the vision of our ministry.
Signed-----''

Now, the above letter just hit my email box. And I thought I should share a thought or two for the benefit of those who don't know why we are doing what we are doing.
Now, in this zone, there are twelve groups plus the zonal church. The twelve groups will give a total sum of N120,000,000.00 and the zonal church will give N100,000,000.00 making a total of N220,000,000.00 (equivalent of approximately USD $1.3 million dollars). Let us assume every zone in Nigeria alone gives $1 million dollars each, about $30 million dollars will accrue to one man. Ghana will give big, SA will not lag behind et cetera. Tell me why the man will not play God? This is aside the personal effects that will be sold on that day for tens of millions of dollars. Why should such a man admit to wrongdoing or take correction from a mere mortal? It can only take God to bring him to his kneels.

Ironically, those being fleeced of these monies are suffering and shouting hallelujah while our apostles live in flagrant luxury. Some businesses have grounded, homes broken, people pauperized because of these ungodly extortions. Giving is a Godly principle that works for Christian, pagans, Muslims, Buddhists, anyone and anywhere. But these manipulated exploitation of God's people is certainly not of God.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, how many times did Jesus celebrate his birthday? Okay, birthday was not in vogue then. We knew some people WILLINGLY ministered to Him of their substances. But how many times did Jesus call for donations or give his disciples targets to meet to enable Him run His ministry? Oh, I forgot, Jesus was too divine for such. Then, can someone show me which of the apostles or disciples that did it? All the doctrines of giving that is enforced in this ministry are borrowed from the old testament. When it concerns money, old testament is applied. But when it concerns righteousness, you are reminded that old testament have been abolished. That is why every iniquity they commit are explained away in the concept of sin.

As I explained in my book Acts Of Our Apostles, one of the major reasons most African nations are poor is the rate at which our churches mop up money from circulation. The already poor people are dispossessed of their meagre incomes to the tune of billions of dollars every year, not to be invested in any beneficial project for them, but to provide luxury and thin god status for the pastors. Offer 7, Offer 1,2,3 to 31 are all avenues for filthy lucre. Any endeavour that has no benefits to mankind is futile.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=355387424640529&id=265251816987424
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
nora544:

I know this homepage and all what you could see is that you can buy goods that you can help poor children and with this money he help.

I know also that there was an offering for the birthday of this God of man for his birthday.
I knw a number of kids dt r on free education via d inner city mission.
Stop hating! Haba!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by Lilimax(f): 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
sexymoma:
Jesus wasn't poor... why you all misquoting me angry do you even know the meaning of flamboyant angry
Pardon me if I didn't get you but too may people associates Jesus
Christ with poverty which is an anomaly.
Jesus despite owning the heavens and the earth decided to be poor so that you and i might be rich ...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by sexymoma(f): 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Jesus had houses in Galilee, Capernaum and some other cities. U wouldn't find dx verbatim in d Bible tho bt if u study carefully, u'll see it

When he was crucified, It was noted dt his garment was taken and rent into 4 parts a part was given to a soldier (who happily takes a torn cloth if it's nt expensive)
Also, his coat! It was noted that his coat was without seam n it was woven from top to bottom. Dey had to cast lot to see who gets it. It wasn't something worn by d average people. History has it dt it was kings and v rich people dt wore dox kinda clothes.

Another revealing story is d feeding of five thousand in John 6. Lemme stop here tho.

Buh note dt there r many revealing writings in d bible dt shows Jesus wasn't broke.

I rest my case.
Who Noticed All This... Jesus angry
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by yomi007k(m): 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
Love the crew, makes me wanna be a seaman.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by Lilimax(f): 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
ProffT01:

He was born poor so that through his poverty we will become rich
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by nora544: 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Jesus had houses in Galilee, Capernaum and some other cities. U wouldn't find dx verbatim in d Bible tho bt if u study carefully, u'll see it

When he was crucified, It was noted dt his garment was taken and rent into 4 parts a part was given to a soldier (who happily takes a torn cloth if it's nt expensive)
Also, his coat! It was noted that his coat was without seam n it was woven from top to bottom. Dey had to cast lot to see who gets it. It wasn't something worn by d average people. History has it dt it was kings and v rich people dt wore dox kinda clothes.

Another revealing story is d feeding of five thousand in John 6. Lemme stop here tho.

Buh note dt there r many revealing writings in d bible dt shows Jesus wasn't broke.

I rest my case.

Please where in the bible you found this!
Sorry Jesus was not rich and his parents was aslo not rich, please read the bible.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by ProFuhrer: 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
No picture to verify what the OP posted, yet people have started calling the pastor names. Why do some Nigerians behave foolishly? sad
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
delishpot:

You are right. My bad. I did not realize ttere were no more needy people around. I did not realize they had finished doing all the community projects and no more community is in need again.
Sorry for posting wrong info.
Ever read the story abt d pool of Bethsaida?? There were thousands of impotent folks there. Jesus got there and healed only one person. He was insensitive or wasn't of God??
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by Thespecialone(m): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
sexymoma:
Oh God!! the Bible never said he brag bout how rich he was, fine his clothes wasn't cheap buh he never mentioned it, the sodiers found out themselves angry That the problem we have.. We misinterpret things.. and that why most of us are been brainwashed angry
Did Pastor Chris ask that details of his birthday celebration be made public? Did he brag about it? No person is being brainwashed. It's your mindset.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
nora544:

Please where in the bible you found this!
Sorry Jesus was not rich and his parents was aslo not rich, please read the bible.
Jesus was rich. I'm nt in d mood to argue.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by ASL33: 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
Is he a sailor? Buccaneer, pirate or Vikings.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by nora544: 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Jesus was rich. I'm nt in d mood to argue.

I know why because you didnot know where you will find it in the bible that jesus was rich.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by delishpot: 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Ever read the story abt d pool of Bethsaida?? There were thousands of impotent folks there. Jesus got there and healed only one person. He was insensitive or wasn't of God??

He healed the one man that couldnt get into that pool. Every one else had the oportunity to enter that pool but that one man. Just as I do not expect men of God to feed the whole of naija or clothe the whole of Africa, but there are those few who trully have no one to help them even though they clearly cant help themselves.
That pool had the power to heal all who got into it. That man had no power to get into it.
When my mom was sick, she had kids who could rally round and pay her bills but right next to her bed was an old woman whose kids looked up to us for some stuff including food.
If a kind person passes by and pays that old womans bills , will I say he was partial for not paying my moms? When I know we could rally round to pay moms bills? No. I wouldnt. Rather I would rejoice with them.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by fkayode: 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
pweetixandy:
Thief thief pastor!

May God forgive you.
If you know him, you won't open that your dirty mouth to say that.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by Gombs(m): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
I love my Pastor jare... one day, I'd host his birthday in a spaceship.

Haters gon hate though

Cc
Pastorkun
Holatin
Frosbel
Olaadegbu

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by holatin(m): 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Gombs:
I love my Pastor jare... one day, I'd host his birthday in a spaceship.

Haters gon hate though

Cc
Pastorkun
Holatin
Frosbel
Olaadegbu

haters
because am not gullible like you doesnt makes me an hater

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by 100Cents: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
justi4jesu:
Happy birthday Mr Chris Attoh

Say what ?

Again ?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by justi4jesu(f): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
100Cents:

Say what ?

What did you read?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by pweetixandy: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
fkayode:

May God forgive you.
If you know him, you won't open that your dirty mouth to said that.
may God forgive oyahkilome too..and u too..and me..
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by Parolee: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Jeel:
Jesus was not poor. How can a poor man have a treasurer (Judas)? Would you gamble for a rag? Remember the soldiers gamble for his garments which means they were so expensive and treasureable that they were willing to just have a piece of it to show off.

Jesus was not poor. So a MOG can be as rich as he desires.

The soldiers gambled for his garments for the fulfillment of prophesy. Jesus was not concernd about earthly treasure where moth and rust destroy....but He was mostly concerned about upwardly treasure...

You can be well off as a man of God but not this what we see these days....most of these moG spend most of their time concerning themselves with earthly treands.....if you know what I mean...btw..it should be the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by sukkot: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
5 * 1 = 5 = Hell

revelation 3 vs 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by JEITO: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
pweetixandy:
Thief thief pastor!
what is your problem in life

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by ideaz: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Excellence at work.

Happy Birthday Sir!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by tohshine(m): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Where's the ship headed to
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by akinsadeez(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
delishpot:

Dont. He cant pause in the field. No time to pause. One keeps working while its day. There is no enough in the ministry, until the Holly and most high calls one to glory.
One can never "do things and even more" as long as there is breath. Its when one is gone that those left behind will say such on behalf of the saint.
Its well.

But despite the rate at which he gives people still castigate him every time. The fact that he has money and gives out should not stop him from also spending his money on himself. Bill gates is a billionaire who gives out an obscene amount of money to charities and funds all around the world. Recently he was pictured holidaying on a yatch with his family. People still castigated him for spending money on himself and his family, saying that the money could have been given to less privileged.
Pastor Chris has every right to spend his money the way he likes. He should not starve or suffer himself because he wants to help people.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by Parolee: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
tolustx:
Firstly, dat ur statement is not true. Have u read abt what d soldiers did to his garment after he was crucified? Then u wl know he had on a good quality dress. That's jst one of d proofs.
Secondly, are u saying now that a rich man shud not enjoy his riches? Why is it dat this kinda thing is always said abt religious leaders along. What abt politicians, footballers, businessmen, etc. Are they not humans like d religious leaders?
When a man is struggling, only his family knows him but when he bcoms wealthy, he bcoms d topic of everybody. Tell me dat if u ve d money, u won't do likewise.

Soldiers divided His garments to fulfill prophesy. It had nothing to do with how extravagant / trendy those garments were. If they were anything close to Chris's garments the Bible would have stated so e.g. Joseph's coats of many colors, Solomon's riches etc....but nothing of that sort is said of Jesus.

The Apostle Paul says imitate me because I imitate Christ. These MOG who are they imitating because Christ was never like this? Where's Christ's extravagant birthday in the scriptures? All this what we see is worldly stuff, period. And lovers of the things of the world are the haters of God.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by lolaxavier(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by nora544: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
akinsadeez:

But despite the rate at which he gives people still castigate him every time. The fact that he has money and gives out should not stop him from also spending his money on himself. Bill gates is a billionaire who gives out an obscene amount of money to charities and funds all around the world. Recently he was pictured holidaying on a yatch with his family. People still castigated him for spending money on himself and his family, saying that the money could have been given to less privileged.
Pastor Chris has every right to spend his money the way he likes. He should not starve or suffer himself because he wants to help people.

Is this his money or the money the churches have to give for his birthday

''Esteemed Group Pastor,
Warm greetings in the matchless name of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.Amen.
Congratulations on the just concluded International Pastors and Partners Conference.IPPC.
I have been directed by our highly esteemed Zonal Director, Pastor ----------- to remind you of your Financial commitment to offer 7, the birthday of our dear Man of God, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Phd.
The minimum target for each Group is ten million Naira only (N10,000,000.00) .
Kindly note that the money is expected on or before 2nd December as you are aware that the birthday is on the 7th of December.
Thank you for your outstanding commitment to the vision of our ministry.
Signed-----''
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by divinebeu(f): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Happy birthday sir, my pastor and mentor.God Continue to bless u sir.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by akinsadeez(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Parolee:

Soldiers divided His garments to fulfill prophesy. It had nothing to do with how extravagant / trendy those garments were. If they were anything close to Chris's garments the Bible would have stated so e.g. Joseph's coats of many colors, Solomon's riches etc....but nothing of that sort is said of Jesus.

The Apostle Paul says imitate me because I imitate Christ. These MOG who are they imitating because Christ was never like this? Where's Christ's extravagant birthday in the scriptures? All this what we see is worldly stuff, period. And lovers of the things of the world are the haters of God.

How many people celebrated birthdays in the bible? Only pharaoh and herod are recorded in the bible to have celebrated birthdays. It means that birthdays weren't celebrated generally in the Bible but times have changed. We cant seek to dogmatically imitate or replicate everything about the time of Jesus. Birthdays are now being celebrated by everyone and pastors aren't an exception. If we follow your logic, Jesus rode on an H.ass in the bible so all pastors should also forgo cars and only ride on asses. Infact they should all trek like Jesus did, after all if Jesus n d disciples trekked from town to town preaching the gospel, our pastors should also imitate them.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates 51st Birthday On A Ship [photos] by 9jawikileaks(m): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
sexymoma:
Jesus never lived a flamboyant life angry
You don't read your bible well.. Jesus rode with a Pony into jerusalem: when others were using donkey.. Red carpet was spread for the pony of jesus to match on.. Yes Jesus was humble: but trust me: jesus lived RICH..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Calendar Souvenir Made For Apostle Suleman When He Got Married In 2004 / Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push / US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.