Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test (62252 Views)

Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation / Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Sterling Bank Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by musaahmed1: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2014
OUR ADVICE: Ensure you use a high speed internet connection as the exam will be timed and sure many people will come back to say they didn’t finish. Ensure you use a browser with a good display as will enhance your answering the questions faster.

NOTE: the separator of those who will pass and those who will not is TIME plus Knowledge..

GOOD LUCK PALS

3 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by galaxi(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2014
joinniow:

Have been doing Yahoo 4 the past 5years now, ordinary 100Naira slippers I never collect, itz not that I don't have laptop o, I have 2 laptops.
[url=fcaradog..com]The 1st Laptop na JOMI(#10,000) while the 2nd 1 na TOKUN(#15,000), I fit charge the 2 laptops for 17days make dey no full...I don taya, I no even know when MAGA go pay....Or should I quit?...Please I need yours advice!!![/url]

join the right cartel,maybe you don't have the right information,i no be yahoo boy ooooo!! before nairaland sledge hammer go full for my head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Emmanuelcn: 10:40am On Dec 10, 2014
please anyone info on hw the test will look like@ STERLING BANK TEST
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by dammie4j(m): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2014
Pls view ds link 2 further know what to expect about d program... cos i dnt think its sterling bank usual graduate recruitment.

http://www.sterlingbankng.com/employment/
Ds is not 2 dash ur hopes anyway... bur, i think I'm out...

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by iamosamede55: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2014
how long does it take averagely to get the password. I have requested mine for over 3 hours, and I have been keeping tabs on my spam folder.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by skipoj: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2014
please where is the address to the venue of the test?please reply...thanks
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Abshevsha: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2014
Pls wat area are we 2 focus on regarding 2 this sterling bank test.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Cpumping(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2014
I'm I d only one dat haven't gotten the password? I don request tire, refresh tire, check my spam tire.
What cud be wrong.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by berbs112(m): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2014
grin No mind me ...[ quote author=fab04 post=28748002]
U generated 5 pins and u are still trying to log in. grin grin grin chai, Ur blood too hot my guy, calm down, u are only to log in on d test day which is Saturday 13th[/quote]
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 10, 2014
I was also given a wrong name.. but another mail was sent to me immediately apologizing for the wrong name but that the mail is actually for me.. hmmm.....

anyway I've generated my password.. I'm waiting for the Saturday test.

pls any idea wats the test is all about? wat kinda question to expect?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by cc150615(f): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2014
chengfu:

Please could u ask him why they got most names wrong. Please i just need to know b4 i start traveling up&down. Thanks
travelling up nd down for an online test??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Cpumping(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
dammie4j:
Pls view ds link 2 further know what to expect about d program... cos i dnt think its sterling bank usual graduate recruitment.

True. This program is 'Meet The Executive' not the graduate recruitment scheme. I'm out too.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by bestkay1: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
dammie4j:

Bro are you sure about this because if this just what we are up to seriously I'm out too.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
can the test be done on phone? android phone?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by oysohot: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
dammie4j:

i just spoke with them on sterling bank call center and they confirmed is for graduates and experienced and that when you pass the test they will know the category you fall into. the lady also mentioned that the test will be open from 12pm -2pm saturday and the test for esch person will last 5minutes..... yes 5mins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by dremology: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thnks! Pls can we do d test on phone? And woz d nxt step afta which we pass d test

And pls wot can d test look like?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by cletz991(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
[quote author=oysohot post=28753679]

5mins o
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Hanibal(m): 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
My name is Abiola, but I was addressed as Moshood
Ive generated password
But why d wrong names na
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by bestkay1: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
oysohot:

i just spoke with them on sterling bank call center and they confirmed is for graduates and experienced and that when you pass the test they will know the category you fall into. the lady also mentioned that the test will be open from 12pm -2pm saturday and the test for esch person will last 5minutes..... yes 5mins.

I'm sorry if I'm stressing this but are you saying this recruitment has nothing to do with the content of this Link: http://www.sterlingbankng.com/employment/ ? Thanks
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by nobletay: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
enyinna4:
Na shomore dey name me oh instead of "ENYINNA"...requested for the password nd got a reply dat it has been sent to mail but am yet to receive it.
u may not find it in ur inbix , I found mine in spam. but its like we can't login until Saturday.

My worry is I've not done online test b4 and dnt knw how it looks like or Wht I should prepare for. i 'Lol appreciate useful info dis frm u guys.
I also got wrong name Jimoh but another mail was sent telling me to disregard d name
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by truvine(m): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hanibal:
My name is Abiola, but I was addressed as Moshood
Ive generated password
But why d wrong names na
that error affects almost everyone and the bank has apologize as regard that, so you can just disregard the name error and get your password ahead of the saturday test
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by dhope: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
oysohot:

does it mean we can log in at 1:55pm or of what importance is 2hrs duratn dey hav alloted d test?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by nellyquash(f): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
skipoj:
please where is the address to the venue of the test?please reply...thanks

Nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Hanibal(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
truvine:

that error affects almost everyone and the bank has apologize as regard that, so you can just disregard the name error and get your password ahead of the saturday test
Funny enough I cant even remember wat i applied for
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by b1grace(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
dhope:

does it mean we can log in at 1:55pm or of what importance is 2hrs duratn dey hav alloted d test?
O
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by luckyailoje(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
For all those invited, congratulations!!! And hard luck to those that where not. Be informed that the name(s) on the invite in your mail dose not really matter and to that effect another mail has been sent to the same mail, requesting you to disregard the name(s) you see. Although to some it was ok but to others, errors where made. All you need do now is to click on the link provided in your mail and also click on the generate ID tab. You are to use exactly the mail you got the invite as it is noticed that some people have various mail addresses!!! all the best!!!
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Hanibal(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Why will I write a test simply to meet with executives?
Well.. it better not be

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by oysohot: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
dhope:

the 2 hr duration is to enable all that were shortlisted to write at their convinience. But she really mentioned and stressed the '5MIN' time for the test.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by rossyc(f): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
Cpumping:

True. This program is 'Meet The Executive' not the graduate recruitment scheme. I'm out too.
. Didn't u come across something like 'Get ready to work', pleas read well before u start confusing people.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by cynan99: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Donmighty2010:
I can't help but laugh when they turned my name from NNAMDI to ADEMOLA. grin thats kinda kul - from Igbo guy weh I be to Yoruba gurl. Odikwa egwu ooo cheesy

Following
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by rossyc(f): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
booqee:
can the test be done on phone? android phone?
. To be on a safer side, will advice u to use a system.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by rossyc(f): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
oysohot:

. Hmmm 5mins, this is serious. I wonder what we are to expect. Any idea please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30)

Amcon Interview Next Phase! / Lady Loses Job Opportunity Due To Her Response To HR's Phonecall / Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.