Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,228 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Hate Nairaland [MUST READ] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Hate Nairaland [MUST READ] (1147 Views)

10 Funny But True Fact Of Nairaland MUST READ / I Hate Nairaland / Top Ten Reasons Why Nairaland Must Be Shut Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Nairaland [MUST READ] by Feranmicharles(m): 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
WTF seun before its too late u gotta do sumtin about this your so called moderators...why would they remove my comment from FP,they've done it times without number,buh todays own got me angry,that's by the way tho

There are too much of nonsense topics that are making FP nowadays,wanna ask sumtin (is there no other sensible topics that can make frontpage apart from lalasticlala and Therealmrstan ?undecided cos I witnessed one today

My NL app notified me,then I clicked on it,open the thread,next thing was that;I got another notification of the same topic and the mods removed the first one and replaced it with one that lalasticlala upload. Lala am not hating,buh am jus having this kind of impression that,maybe you're seun or Therealmrstan

You guys are jus full trash recently,pls correct ur errors

If u r a mod and u r reading,and this got u angry. Mehnn... U r free to ban me or remove this topic sad

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nairaland [MUST READ] by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
Same thing here sad I'll soon de activate my aacnt

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nairaland [MUST READ] by Feranmicharles(m): 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
Holatin u r highly WC

Hold up plsss
Re: I Hate Nairaland [MUST READ] by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
Na wa ooo
Re: I Hate Nairaland [MUST READ] by holatin(m): 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
But me I like how topic dey many for front page.
I think realstanman and lalastica are journalist employed by Seun to spice nairaland up since not everybody love too much seriousness
Re: I Hate Nairaland [MUST READ] by ifex370(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
holatin:
I think realstanman and lalastica are journalist employed by Seun to spice nairaland up since not everybody love too much seriousness

the spiciness is now killing d enthusiasm of nl users alike

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Nairaland [MUST READ] by Feranmicharles(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
ifex370:

the spiciness is now killing d enthusiasm of nl users alike
abi ooo. Its becoming too much
Re: I Hate Nairaland [MUST READ] by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Front page is now all about politics, lifestyle and entertainment... Wizkid, Davido, D banj and the likes. Its Not what it used to be..
80% of time the FP doesn't make sense, But browse through the forums, and u l see better topics and I'm like "why the eff is this not on FP"
furthermore, most post By lala and Mrstan Are from other entertainment sites like Bella naija, Lindaikeji's blog, 360nobs etc.. they'll just sit there and open multiple tabs on their browsers, copying the latest wiz-davido shii on the FP with better topics languishing in the forums.
Cc: Se.un

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Nairaland [MUST READ] by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
horlabode:
Front page is now all about politics, lifestyle and entertainment... Wizkid, Davido, D banj and the likes. Its Not what it used to be..
80% of time the FP doesn't make sense, But browse through the forums, and u l see better topics and I'm like "why the eff is this not on FP"
furthermore, most post By lala and Mrstan Are from other entertainment sites like Bella naija, Lindaikeji's blog, 360nobs etc.. they'll just sit there and open multiple tabs on their browsers, copying the latest wiz-davido shii on the FP with better topics languishing in the forums.
Cc: Se.un

More traffic though
Re: I Hate Nairaland [MUST READ] by osile2012: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
[size=15pt]Well i Think this Front Page is over hyped. There are alot of interesting threads i see that dont make it to fp.

So what do we do? Well lets post interesting threads we think should be on front page here--> https://www.nairaland.com/1998614/threads-should-made-frontpage#28040358

Don't forget, you can rate Nairaland as well as other top brands in Nigeria by clicking the link on my signature.
[/size]
Re: I Hate Nairaland [MUST READ] by iceberylin(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
That Fp tho,so rubbished sad
Re: I Hate Nairaland [MUST READ] by Fabdedon(m): 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
holatin:
this the first sensible thing i have heard u say cheesy
Re: I Hate Nairaland [MUST READ] by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
shaaaa typical african mindset angry

you nlanders were complaining that nland was boring....
now seun has done something boud it...
now yall are complaining that it is unintresting...
what do yo guys want him to do?

it is his forum,he discovered this tremendous idea.....so he should do
what ever he wants to do with it
angry cry
Re: I Hate Nairaland [MUST READ] by holatin(m): 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Fabdedon:
this the first sensible thing i have heard u say cheesy
Do you've to show d foolish trait you inherited again ?

(1) (Reply)

Loss Of Military Officers To Boko Haram Today / Predicting Nigeria Febuary Election On A State By State Basis / What Are The Things You Do To Feel Happy When You Feel So Sad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.