Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Is It True That Size Of A Man Foot is determined by his anaconda - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Size Of A Man Foot is determined by his anaconda (1213 Views)

Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers / Blue Film Star Rushed To Hospital After He Accidentally Injured His Anaconda Whi / Why Is The Size Of A Guy's Dick So Important To Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Size Of A Man Foot is determined by his anaconda by teasey(f): 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
Is it true that the size of a man foot, is determined by the size of his anaconda?
Re: Is It True That Size Of A Man Foot is determined by his anaconda by justmag(m): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
Somebody lied!! Don't be chasing them plus 14 size dudes just to be disappointed.
Re: Is It True That Size Of A Man Foot is determined by his anaconda by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
What do u mean by anaconda...?

thought it was a kind of snake
Re: Is It True That Size Of A Man Foot is determined by his anaconda by emperorchedda(m): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
Not affirmative. Though I got big feet
Re: Is It True That Size Of A Man Foot is determined by his anaconda by Beennkumar(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Yikes! Who the hell keeps an anaconda in his house? shocked
Re: Is It True That Size Of A Man Foot is determined by his anaconda by Longstride: 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
I wear size 47 grin
Re: Is It True That Size Of A Man Foot is determined by his anaconda by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: Is It True That Size Of A Man Foot is determined by his anaconda by aristocrazzy: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
My anaconda dope and my foot big.false tho.
Re: Is It True That Size Of A Man Foot is determined by his anaconda by SeverusSnape(m): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
What is Anaconda... Another part of the body?...or a covert name for a part of the body
Re: Is It True That Size Of A Man Foot is determined by his anaconda by lasheez(m): 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Not true at all.Do you know that many wrestlers have very big foot but small joy sticks?It does not really matter the size of your joy stick.The truth is that the taste of the pudding is in the eating

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Size Of A Man Foot is determined by his anaconda by Maamin(m): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
Abeg this is not true jaré..I know a short-footed friend that can even let down his anaconda from a story building for his princess to climb. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Size Of A Man Foot is determined by his anaconda by DaBullIT(m): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
Maamin:
Abeg this is not true jaré..I know a short-footed friend that can even let down his anaconda from a story building for his princess to climb. grin

Bros you can lie o grin hahahaha he he he
Re: Is It True That Size Of A Man Foot is determined by his anaconda by mumumugu(m): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
I dont have anaconda but i hav big leg
Re: Is It True That Size Of A Man Foot is determined by his anaconda by farano(f): 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
Question for the gods

(1) (Reply)

Can One Really Have Feelings For A Cousin? / Wanking VS Love Making / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.