Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... (13410 Views)

I Killed My Husband. (a Short Tragedy) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / Why I Have No Future Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2014
...............CONTINUATION...................
I almost went mad that moment. I want to cry but the pain in my head will not allow me to shout. I cripped on the floor and drag her up
"Baby, please wake up. I promise never to let you down again. I know it's all my fault, but you don't have to do this to me. You will not die just like that, and make me a lonely man. I swear to God, I Iove you so much."
that day, I cried like a baby.
I'd wish I can revenge her death, but I can't. Leave vengeance for God; I said to myself.
Life began, I have to take care of Moses and Omomoh. Now, without the help of Chioma. I'll wake early in the morning, and will like to prepare breakfast, but Chioma will come into my mind. How I wish, she is here with me.
One day, I was in the house before Omomoh, my younger sister came back from school.
"brother Nuru, good afternoon." Omomoh greeted.
"good afternoon. You're welcome." I replied
"brother Nuru, I'm hungry.
"you are hungry. There's food in the house, go inside and pull off your school uniform, then come back." I said to her
"okay brother" she replied and went inside the house.
After some minutes, she came out again.
"brother, am done" Omomoh said
"let me get it for you" i said to her
I went inside the house and came back with a plate of Rice and meat. I throw away the food i was holding. Guess what i saw? Omomoh was lying on the ground, with a pull of blood coming out of her private parts.
"Oh my God, what happened to you" I asked her.
"brother. when I was coming back from school, Ismaila called me, and said I should help him buy pure water, Which i did. When I came back, he took the pure water from my hand and dragged me inside his house and raped me." she said crying
"why, why Ismaila? What have I done wrong again?" I said crying
I raised her up and took her to the nearest hospital. The doctor told me she has loosed alot of blood, and needs blood. The amount of Money is N10,000. And if I don't get the money buy the blood after 24 hours, she'll be dead.
I wondered where on earth I'm going to get that money. I called Uncle John on phone, an Hausa man was picking his call. I begged this doctor to help me, that she his my only sister. All he could say is "I am very, this is not my hospital, I am only employed here. " I begged this Doctor, he was still repeating the same thing to me. Another thought came into my mine, to go home and meet Moses. Maybe he has some money with him. When I got home, he was not at home. So I sat down outside, and tried to reason everything that the Doctor has said. If I don't get the money to buy the Blood. Then, I have no other option than loosing her after 24hours time, and my time starts 1PM, meaning 1pm the following day, she'll be dead.
After about 20 minutes sitting down and thinking.
Two boys pursued Moses my younger brother to the house. I wondered what happened with him. He ran to my back, and hide his head.
"what happened, why are you chasing him?" I asked
"your brother stole my phone" one of them said
"When and how" I asked with an anrgy voice
"my brother has never stole before, and he can never steal" I said to them. "now i want the two of you to disappear from here now." I said picking a stone to chase them away.
"now you, come over here" I said to Moses
I checked his pocket and brought out C3 Nokia phone.
"So you did stole the phone" i said and slapped him.
I took the phone, then the thought of the money for Omomoh hospital bill came into my mind.
I quickly rushed out to meet a friend who stays Inside South Ibie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
On my way to Kelvin's house, i decided to take a bus. When I get close to Auchi Poly school gate, two guys dropped. After some minutes, searching their pockets to bring out money. No money came out to pay the driver. Then one of them said
"you're are a thief, you took the wollet from my pocket" He said facing me.
"are you talking to me" I ask the guy.
"God go punish that your mouth. Nor be you rush enter this bus, put hand for my pocket collect my wollet." the guy shouted at me.
Before I could know, I saw a crowd rounding me.
"guy, abeg I nor coollect your wollet joh." I shouted back
the next thing i heard was Kpoaaah...... Someone slapped me from the back. I thank God that day, because the police station was close to the school gate.
"stop beating him, now" someone said from behind.
"Oh, thank God. it's the Police." I said in my mind.
"what happened" the police man asked
"he is a thief" someone said from behind.
"take him to the station" the police officer commanded.
"yes sir" the policemen replied.
To me i was not feeling any pain on my body, and my mind was nolonger there. I was busy thinking of where to get N10,000 to buy blood for Omomoh. But, it was so unfortunate that, there was nothing I can do.
after spending the night in the police station, with Mospuitos. couldn't sleep, busy thinking of how and where to get the money.
The following day, I was waken up by the officer.
"Young man, you are very lucky. We found the case to be false. You can leave the station now" he said opening the gate
"thank you sir" I said and left the station
when i got to the guys house. I met his neighbours, and asked of him. But they told me, he just left for Abuja some minutes ago before I get there. I couldn't explain to myself I did wrong to deserve this misfortune. I left the station at ones and walk straight to the Hospital, where Omomoh is.
On my way, I saw this guy giving money to an Okada driver from his wollet. Inside his wollet were alot of money, I first of all think of a way to talk to him to help. But, i couldn't wait to finish thinking about it. So, I made up my mind to hit him and get the wollet.
I ran towards him, took the wollet from his back pocket, he fell down. I helped him get up, then tells him "am sorry" then continue running as if I have been running since. After some minutes run, i entered a street then stopped running. I opened the wollet, Mouth opened wide. There were hundreds of one thousand naira notes.
"hey....You.......thief o" the guy shouted.
I looked at the direction and saw the same guy running towards me. He pursued me round the hospital fence 4times, then he fainted. Because people don't normally stay around that area
except students, but students were on their Holiday.
I checked the time, it's 10:31am. So, I quickly used that opportunity to enter the hospital, and meet the Doctor.
"Doctor, Doctor. Here i am with the money." I said to the doctor
"Thank God for you o." the Doctor said. "I'm very sorry to inform you, that the last bottle of blood was bought by a man. Who was rushed in some minutes ago before you came in. But I advice you go to next hospital close to AP FILLING STATION, and get one" he said and walk out of me.
When hearing that, I don't have any option than to take a KEKE, and rushed to the Hospital.
After I had bought the blood, on my way back. A motorcycle hit me. I fell, got up again and checked the time, its 12:15. I ran straight to City Taxi that will take me to the hospital, directly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by ebistar(m): 7:33am On Dec 16, 2014
Stan.....u c how u dey write d story wit aggression......abeg calm urself down, before u type dat keyboard....make I inform u sey, I see John Mayor ur uncle for Warri yesterday, dey carry babe dey enter one street.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
ebistar:
Stan.....u c how u dey write d story wit aggression......abeg calm urself down, before u type dat keyboard....make I inform u sey, I see John Mayor ur uncle for Warri yesterday, dey carry babe dey enter one street.
I heard he now stays in Warri.
tanx Ice-C.............calming down to write d rest.
Next update....coming up towards d evening.

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by scopiicaar: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
more ink, high flow
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Fembleez1(m): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nice job bro,just calm down so the typo or wrong use of words might reduce,.........we your readers no dey run go any where,we dey here,just take am easy baba smiley

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2014
.....................CONTINUATION.....................
The city taxi took me straight to the Hospital, and dropped me infront of the it.
When entering the hospital gate, I checked the time, it's 12:31. I ran into the building, checking the Doctor's office, he was not around. Then, I tunred and ran towards the room where Omomoh is. Since, inside the building as many passages. And all doors was opened for fresh airs. I did not know that the Doctor was coming out. I collided with the Doctor and the bottle of Blood in my hand fell to the ground and broke into pieces instantly.
"but Doctor, why? Why most this happen?" I cried, jacking the Doctor on the chest.
"am sorry, but we collided" he said.
I freed him, lied on the floor and cried like a baby. I cried loud, as I watch the time, it makes 1:00. I got up from the floor and walk towards Ismaila's house.
On my way to Ismaila's house. I picked up a short fat blank that has two nails on it's side. When I got to house, I saw him washing cloths outside his room.
He was sitting facing his room, I rushed to him and hit him hard on his head, twice. He died instantly.
I rushed out of the compound to avoid people from seeing me. I walked faster than the way I walk to school when am late, with a heart full of anxieties.
On my way home, I saw a huge crowd gathering along Sabo express way. I decided to change direction, to see who was been caught stealing again. I heard some people saying
"make we burn this one alive." a woman said.
"yes o. Make dem burn am. So that the thief rate go come down." other person said
I walked more faster to see who was it might be. Guess who I saw with my eyes? It was Moses, my younger brother.
I pushed the crowd away to touch him.
"Mose, tell me what I did wrong to deserve all these" I said crying.
"I was setted up by my friends. They betrayed me" he said, in a faint voice. Because he could not cry again. He was beaten badly by the Auchi youths.
Someone dragged me up and said.
"na ur broda" he asked.
"yes, he is my younger brother." i replied
"sori o, bros. We go burn dis one alive." he said pushed me out.
"fuel don come o." Some one shouted from behind.
I kept quiet, as they pore the fuel on his body and light the matches.
Because i could not cry again.
That was how I lost my family, and my street life began from here.........this is just the beginning of the story..........next update coming up. Keep following.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by scooby650(m): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
Your case story worse oooo

2 Likes

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
scooby650:
when some people dey complain sey dem dey suffer. I just dey look dem dey laugh. Dem never see suffer. Though, no condition is permanent. There's always going to be changes......
.........tanx.....for following..........

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
scooby650:
when some people dey complain sey dem dey suffer. I just dey look dem dey laugh. Dem never see suffer. Though, no condition is permanent. There's always going to be changes......
.........tanx.....for following........
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Timothy3113(m): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
9ce one guy, but shey, u no get family memba ni.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Timothy3113(m): 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
9ce one guy, but shey, u no get family memba ni, apart from your uncle, (imean maternal )
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Timothy3113:
9ce one guy, but shey, u no get family memba ni, apart from your uncle, (imean maternal )
just recently I went home, I met a man who introduced me to my Grandfather's children. But they are all Old with gray hairs.
Am happy you are here @Timothy3113. I hv been expecting you, since.
You are welcome......bro.......
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Calmdove(f): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
YES no condition is permanent... we shall all av a cause to laugh and nt cry again

3 Likes

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
Calmdove:
YES no condition is permanent... we shall all av a cause to laugh and nt cry again
thankx, Calmdove.

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by ebistar(m): 9:30am On Dec 18, 2014
Stan.......I don wait tire. Do update na...shoooo!.........
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2014
ebistar:
Stan.......I don wait tire. Do update na...shoooo!.........
Ice cube.....I beg, make I tidy up first.....updating Chapter 3 today by 1:pm.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
......................CHAPTER THREE......................
Life become so hard, since I can't trace my father or mother's Maternal family. Sone said my mother and father are not from Auchi. A woman said, when she was working under my mother. My mother use to talk about her home town in Bayelsa state. While others said my Father is from Jettu, a joint town in Auchi.
Still yet, can't get the answer. I have to involve myself in different kind of works to keep myself from starving.
I tried to continue living with that good name of my father, but come to think of it. "How can I cope with this kind of life? No brother, no sister, the worse thing; No parents." first thought came into my mind.
"Sell your father's house and Land. Then use the money to start a new life. No!" I said to myself.
infact, I had different Ideas. Before all these thoughts came into my mind, I was actually working in one Mr. Ekpe Water factory, along Lagos street Sabo. I'll work all day with all my strenght, but my salary was just 2,000. Very small for that matter, you got it. But, this cultist life continue to enter my head, the more guys will tell me, join us and you will never be the same. I sat down and think of it for many times, but will say NO! To mysel untill I met this beautiful Banny, her name is Juliet.
One evening after work, I decided to enter a restaurant and get some refreshment. And that day, my new Salary was paid. At least, restaurant can get some part of the money too, while eating my best food, Agidi and Palm oil soup.
The food was served, I ate to my satisfaction. During that process, a young beautiful girl sitting beside me at the next table was busy gazing at me. I wanted to say Hi! But I was afraid, maybe Her boy friend might be here with her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by DTLC: 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
Guy.........abeg update quick quick..................na dis part sweet pass
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2014
Am very sorry for keeping you guys waiting for dis long. I mean for not updating frequently.
TAG:
Timothy3113
DTLC
Stuff
Padon
Scooby650
Ebistar
Scopiicaar
Fembleez1
I know you guys want to see the last part of this Summarized Novel. A story told by #JessePayne (American fulltime singer). Though, the book is about to be published, and you can get one at any shop nationwide.
Thank you all for following. Next update coming up............just stay on d line.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 11:46am On Dec 19, 2014
...................CONTINUATION........................
"But, why is she putting all her gaze on me. Hmmmmm! Maybe, we've met somewhere, but I can't really tell."
"My money is N400." the food server said.
"No problem" I replied.
"ahhhhhh, Mogbo mi. Where is the money I came out with." I asked myself
"Oga, I still dey wait o." the server said.
I got up from the chair I was sitting, looked under the chair. Checked the bag, the N2000 my boss paid me was nowhere to be found.
"ahhhhhh" I shouted
"Oga, you dey play with me abi." the young man said
he came close to me and jarked me on the chest.
"you nor won pay, shey?" the guy asked with a slap.
"pay me my money now, or you nor go comoth for here." the young man said again
"Guy, take am easy na. I nor see the money wen I carry come enter this chop." I said kneeling down to beg.
Inside the shop was crowded with people. Nor be small kind embarrassment that day.
This guy, was very wicked when I mean wicked. He dragged me outside and gave me another slap again.
"thief o. The guy na mad man. E don chop my food, and nor won pay" he explained to elderly men.
"Make we beat am na, so that next time e nor go enter any chop wen e nor get money" a man said.
The next thing I saw was, boys rounding me with cains in their hands.
"oya, come lie down." one of them said.
"bros. Abeg na." I begged.
"you nor won speak ur grammers again. You won speak Pigin now." other man said.
"bross, abeg na. I nor be thief oo...." I didn't finish what i was saying before I heard the sound of cain on my back.
"ahhhh" I shouted in pain.
"Stop it, I said stop the nonscense." some one said
"why, you won pay for am" the young man asked her.
" shut up, and leave him alone." she said
"you won pay for amm" the youngman asked again.
"I said leave him alone, I'll pay" she shouted this time.
Then I raised my head up to see who was talking. Guess who was talking?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by DTLC: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Lolz......dem one kill u becuz of 400. Abeg update make I see waiting happen for there...
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by ebistar(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
DTLC:
Lolz......dem one kill u becuz of 400. Abeg update make I see waiting happen for there...
Lol.I dey tell you, e nor easy at al
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Fembleez1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mehn,............this life no easy o

May God help us cry

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tanx for ur comments. Next.........updating after Manchester City vs Cristal Palace match. Time to have fun, LOLZ....

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
................................CONTINUATION...........................
"wow! She's so beautiful" I said inside my mind.
"take your gag damn money and leave him alone" she said
"you go marry am o." the young man said in laughter.
"whatever, to hell with your cruelty." she said and throw the money at him.
"could you imagine, this girl has the money to pay, but allowed those hungry men to embarrass me?" I said to myself.
Getting up from the ground, I walk up to her
"thank very much, you saved my life."
"you don't have to thank me, but you just need to be careful some other times."
"I'm just speechless, too short of words. Those men would have killed me because of N400. My gratitude, really appreciate." I said, taking her hand.
"my name is Nuru, a ND one student, studying Philosophy"
"wow! Nice, but Am in HND 2. Studying Fine Arts" she said, freeing her hand.
"wow! That means, you're leaving school soon?"
"yeah, just got my project topic. On my way back, I decided to refresh myself. But became a savior." she said smiling.
"anyway, I have to go. Am already late at church." she said
"wait, can I please have your number?" I asked.
"yeah, sure. Where's your phone? She asked.
"ahhhh. I forgot my phone at home, before I came out." I lied.
Actually the phone was there with me, but I don't have to embarrass myself again, this time with a CHINA made phone. A phone that I even patched with rubber ring.
"then I'll write it on a piece of paper for you."
she picked up a piece of paper from the ground and wrote down her number.
"this is my number" she said and handed it over to me.
"thanks. I'll call you as soon as I get home" I said.
"okay, see you" she said, and walks towards Jeorge Ini road.
"my God, this girl is Damn beautiful."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by ebistar(m): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
Da stancy......your updates too short o.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by ebistar(m): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
Da stancy......your updates too short o..........nice one......
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 7:40am On Dec 21, 2014
ebistar:
tanx Ice C........for d correction......I'll type more.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 7:40am On Dec 21, 2014
ebistar:
tanx Ice C........for d correction......I'll type moore.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 6:56am On Dec 22, 2014
Sorry, for keeping u guys waiting. I'm going to update b4 noon today....so, stay...on...d...line....
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Onemansquad(m): 8:15am On Dec 22, 2014
ogbeni nawa oo dis 1 na tragedy upon tragedy oo
#9c 1 followin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Get Lucrative Writing Jobs On Twitter — the Ultimate Guide / Two Nigerians Nominated For 2015 Caine Prize For African Writing / The Untold Story Of Distributing Newspapers And Magazines In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.