Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order (16990 Views)

Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor / Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! / Orji To Relocate 78-year Umuahia Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by eagleeye2: 7:39am On Dec 10, 2014
Abia will be making another huge mistake if Ikpeazu, were to be voted in..........Let all Abians think.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by mifavour(f): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2014
shachris03:

you don't seem to see very far off, do you? TAs son would become the speaker, so okezie either acts up or get impeached. TA just moved a step further than orji. Abians will never accept anything that has to do with TA. Ikpeazus performance in ASEPA is just part of the power play. Every wondered why it was only ikpeazus Asepa that only seemed to work in Abia? Abians would never fall for any political carrot this time around. No TA, No PDP in abia.

my brother thank you. I swear down If Abians vote for Ikpeazu they re finished and crazy cos its d same thing as keeping T.A. These Ngwa people shud forget this thing they are saying that its their turn to produce a governor. Ikpeazu will not do anything for them. its just another wasted 8years. I was so upset 2days ago when USO lost d primaries. The Uso man is already made and that's who Abians need.. if Uchechukwu Ogah goes to another party i strongly believe he'll win that is if the election is not rigged
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by gratieao: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 10, 2014
I BLAME BOTH ORJI'S...dat have governed the state.
THE WORST IS UZOR,KALU ORJI, a young enterprising man, of which people expected so much from him, whom on leaving office ,installed a more FOOLISH FOOL in his place....
IMAGINE how 16 YEARS have been WASTED.
D CURRENT DEPUTY GOV. of Abia state is almost 90years...,still deputizing T.A. orji...
T.A. Orji chose him , so dat the OLD MAN will focus more on his OBITUARY than his constitutional role., of knowing how much is expended in ABIA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by jvera(f): 7:48am On Dec 10, 2014
abians shud tink well if not abia is finished if dat man steps in.
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by chimerase2: 7:52am On Dec 10, 2014
Pathetic
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Ndukwe007(m): 7:58am On Dec 10, 2014
I look at Lagos and compare it to Abia, I weep and mourn for my state. T.A ORJI is the worst governor in Africa. Now he is contesting for the senatorial seat. this Nigeria self........

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2014
No need for panic, PDP will lose in my state, especially Aba. Thank God for APGA nd APC.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by DonaldGenes(m): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2014
ICHINONYE:
#letsfreeabianow

A vote for PDP is a vote to enslave your unbron children.
A vote for PDP in Abia state is a vote to encourage stealing N siphoning of our resources.
A vote for PDP in Abia state is a vote for TA.orji and his criminal gang.
Remenber we have one house,our house is our state,look at the root in our house now and think befor you vote.
I am a PDP fan but hear we must be realistic n vote regardles of party.
Vote in anybody, be it he s 4rm Abia North, Ngwa or Abia Central but not the the TA.Orji stool Dr Ikpeazu.
Please my brothers we ned development in our state.
16years of misrule in the hands of the Orji,s are okay, not again.
When other states are coming online to post development of their states like good hospital,beter sport stadium,railways, good roads, standard markets,industralization park whayt we abians only can post is abia tower.
Think Brothers n sisters.
All the best

Tear drop!!!!! Your comment touches me
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Bryan12(m): 8:04am On Dec 10, 2014
Residents of abacity are one of most deluded,visionless,clueless people I've ever been with.Don't be surprised that on the election day no one but oldmen and women who have no idea of how ikpeazu or otti has influened the society in their previous office,will be the ones in polling unit to vote while the youths will sit at home and rant.Then at the end of the day the wrong person will still emerge as the governor.wiseup people!If we lose this chance not only ourselves but most of our children will suffer it.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 10, 2014
The so called ochendo n his criminal son cum the political god son would not smell that seat, they must see the hand of God. There is a revolution going o in Aba n Umuahia, criminal ochendo is hated in his home town of Umuahia. No sensible Abian or residents of Abia will ever vote for that heartless man called thief orji. If we can guard our votes after voting the pdp will crumble in Abia. Say no to okezie and vote for competence, Vote for APGA, vote for Alex Otti. The messiah that Abia needs

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2014
kayciano:
I BLAME BOTH ORJI'S...dat have governed the state.
THE WORST IS UZOR,KALU ORJI, a young enterprising man, of which people expected so much from him, whom on leaving office ,installed a more FOOLISH FOOL in his place....
IMAGINE how 16 YEARS have been WASTED.
D CURRENT DEPUTY GOV. of Abia state is almost 80years...,still deputizing T.A. orji...
T.A. Orji chose him , so dat the OLD MAN will focus more on his OBITUARY than his constitutional role., of knowing how much is expended in ABIA.
If you are an Abian or a resident n u say the Orji Uzor is worse than thief odour orji then you must be living planet mars, Orji Uzo is far better than thief odour orji. Thief odour orji is callous n doesn't have the fear of God

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Kc3000: 8:19am On Dec 10, 2014
The anti-Ngwa forces have gone into full panic mode since it dawned on them that an Ngwa is finally likely to govern the state which they have thoroughly mismanaged. So, the latest is to hide your Ngwaphobia behind the humanitarian tag, with the hope that we won't see through your charade. If that failure, TA Orji, you people foisted on us likes let him place land mines every where for Ikpeazu, we'll undo them all. After all, the other failure you gave us before him, Orji Uzor Kalu, even went through more desperate measures to ensure he had control of TA Orji, but TA was able to untangle himself once he got in power. Go and tell your paymaster, Orji Uzor kalu, that Ikpeazu has no plans of being TA's stooge, just like TA refused to be his stooge.

You had your chance to give us good leadership in this sorry state, rather you saddled us consecutively with one failure after the other. Where were these your saviors you want us to vote for when you mismanaged this state for 20 years? Better shut your putrid pie hole while we attempt to revive this state from its miserable condition. We're not begging, it's our time to give good governance to this state, something you clearly couldn't do. Get with the program or get out.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by 9inches(m): 8:24am On Dec 10, 2014
I totally enjoyed reading every bit of this piece. Quite hilarious, though a serious issue grin

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by PassingShot(m): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2014
Very poorly written letter to the president. To even know that it is an open letter makes it worse.

The group (or the writer) tried too hard to replicate Obahiagbon's arsenal of grammatical jargons forgetting that Patrick himself is trying to abandon that style.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by slap1(m): 8:28am On Dec 10, 2014
Worst governor since the history of our "nascent" democracy.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2014
Mr. President, you are the son of a Pastor
even the koko master grin
So forget that side.
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by freezyprinzy(m): 8:32am On Dec 10, 2014
If u vote d wrong person na 4years of hardship b dat if I lie ask ekiti pple #1kobo advice
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Coolboi05(m): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2014
Dr. T.A. Orji will go to the Senate, displacing Distinguished Senator Nkechi Nwogu.
Dr. T.A. Orji Jnr, the son of T.A. Orji will go to Abia State House of Assembly to become the Speaker.
Dr. T.A. Orji Mrs., the wife of T.A. Orji called Odochi Orji, the First Lady of Abia State, will go to House of Representatives.
Dr. T.A. Orji brother from Obingwa, the son to the Sister of T.A. Orji married to an Ngwaman, will become Governor of Abia State.

Just imagine

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by grellworld: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2014
Coolboi05:
Dr. T.A. Orji will go to the Senate, displacing Distinguished Senator Nkechi Nwogu.
Dr. T.A. Orji Jnr, the son of T.A. Orji will go to Abia State House of Assembly to become the Speaker.
Dr. T.A. Orji Mrs., the wife of T.A. Orji called Odochi Orji, the First Lady of Abia State, will go to House of Representatives.
Dr. T.A. Orji brother from Obingwa, the son to the Sister of T.A. Orji married to an Ngwaman, will become Governor of Abia State.

Just imagine

it is their constitutional right.
if u don't like it, change the constitution then.

can this happen in usa ?
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by mecussey(m): 8:47am On Dec 10, 2014
Ochendo is the best governor in Nigeria. If you doubt, go to any beer parlor in Umuahia and bring out the topic of Ochendo. Everybody is supporting him till 2019. Dem say him no dey do anything but chopping money dey come out steady. If thats how his people want it, who are my? Ochendo all the way till 2036...lol, Ochendo go and deliver

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 10, 2014
Bryan12:
Residents of abacity are one of most deluded,visionless,clueless people I've ever been with.Don't be surprised that on the election day no one but oldmen and women who have no idea of how ikpeazu or otti has influened the society in their previous office,will be the ones in polling unit to vote while the youths will sit at home and rant.Then at the end of the day the wrong person will still emerge as the governor.wiseup people!If we lose this chance not only ourselves but most of our children will suffer it.
my fear too, the aba elextorates are to be held responsible if PDP wins the election, they won't come out and vote.
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 10, 2014
CaptainOjemba:
If you are an Abian or a resident n u say the Orji Uzor is worse than thief odour orji then you must be living planet mars, Orji Uzo is far better than thief odour orji. Thief odour orji is callous n doesn't have the fear of God

HE, ORJI UZOR KALU made the greatest mistake by Installing T.A. ORJI and now T.A orji wants to install a yet -to be identified Dude..
IF I were the DUDE ,when installed.
I will make sure i CRIPPLE anything T.A ORJI in ABIA...

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Stephxoblessed(f): 8:54am On Dec 10, 2014
All i see up there is big grammers @op but what i know is that abia state dont have a governor.
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2014
hold aba people responsible if PDP wins, those guys need to be enlightened big time.
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by reezee: 8:56am On Dec 10, 2014
so one can decide to be a stooge to a political godfather in abia state and its all right and good but if its in lagos all hell will break loose

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by chimaobikanu(m): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2014
lets not be wasting our time and be deceiving ourselves here, who said the presidency isn't aware Of happenings in Abia? Was it not same guy that gave this devil "national merit award" for being as useless as the "p" in psychology? See, we dont need much talk again, action is what we need! Abians should come together and vote PDP out cause they've failed Abia! #abiachange2015 #abiarescue2015

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2014
chimaobikanu:
lets not be wasting our time and be deceiving ourselves here, who said the presidency isn't aware Of happenings in Abia? Was it not same guy that gave this devil "national merit award" for being as useless as the "p" in psychology? See, we dont need much talk again, action is what we need! Abians should come together and vote PDP out cause they've failed Abia! #abiachange2015 #abiarescue2015
endorsed. A massive enlightenment programme need to lunched in abia, aba specifically.
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by adicious(m): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2014
Alex Otti is the way forward for Abia State... I've given up on Abia PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by chimaobikanu(m): 9:23am On Dec 10, 2014
customized13:
endorsed. A massive enlightenment programme need to lunched in abia, aba specifically.

exactly! Who's ready for another 8years of bondage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Staff Welcome Newly-Reappointed Chairman, Yakubu Back To Office / Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia / President Jonathan On Cnn Talk Asia Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.