Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,367 members, 7,822,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order (16998 Views)

Tribunal Upholds Ikpeazu's Election As Abia Governor / Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! / Orji To Relocate 78-year Umuahia Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Librate(m): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2014
ALEX OTTI
Is the sure way for abia

So abians let's vote apga

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by tola9ja: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2014
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GEN.MUHAMMADU BUHARI
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2014
People of Abia state should have sense and vote for Alex Otti o... or else na dem sabi.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by reganvida: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Dr Okezie Ikpeazu is a doctorate degree holder, an experienced politician who knows Aba in and out, he is not a Shoe mender in Ariaria.

He is not a criminal and has no charge or scandal against him whatsoever.

Just stop the obsession with stooge this, stooge that.

Jeez! Someone actually said this about Okezie Ikpeazu? This goes a long way to show how far one can go to cover up evil. Nobody is against an Ngwa man ruling Abia state, I believe Alex Otti is an Ngwa man and you don't see people calling him bad names. What we are against is imposition,godfatherism. That is what kept Abia in this situation and that is what will still keep it suffering.Ikpeazu is a stooge,a puppet who will sell the state back to his benefactor for years before claiming being liberated that is if he last to that extent going by the news that Ochendo's son will become the speaker,I believe he will definitely be impeached and the Ochendo circle will begin again or do i say the Ikuku circle which is his son's nickname

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Oziddy: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2014
ICHINONYE:
Ngwakwe let's face the truth abeg, ve any1 said don't vote for n Ngwa man here,ure just blinded by d truth.

A criminal TA Orji wants to put his own criminal blood half brother in Govt house again but cuse he is 4rm ur place so b it.

The phobia is already eaten u up n u beta say wat ure scared of,4me n the concern people of abia state we wil neva acept crime again, 16/yrs is okay.

Bring out ur best Ngwa man and we wil vote him simple ,but not a tug n thief like dis
nwanne biko where and wen do i get my permanent voters card, i got the temporary one at ogborhill primary school here in aba.
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by ICHINONYE(m): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2014
People like Ngwakwe n some of his ngwa team that support him here,wil keep on shouting Ngwapobhia, but I ask dis is Alex Otti of APGA not an Ngwa man y caln me or any truthful Ngwaphobia dat haz faild to suport the criminal Orji n his stool names.please u all should vote out PDP abeg

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by GEJman: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2014
if you are in Abia state and you vote T A Orji's stooge then you are a BASTARD

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by ICHINONYE(m): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2014
What they are doin now there is registration again for new people, on 3rd of next month try go back to Ogborhill skul and u wil get the permanent card, don't fail, we ned push out PDP. Tnks
Oziddy:
nwanne biko where and wen do i get my permanent voters card, i got the temporary one at ogborhill primary school here in aba.
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by cocoduck: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2014
dvee2:
One glaring reason why if you divide Nigeria into one hundred the feelings of marginalisation will still remain. Lets all join hands and make this country great irrespective of race, gender, religion and ethnic difference s.
My brother I don't think so.
The reason these things happen is that we rely on money being sent down from the FEDS, remove that money and nobody will tell him to vamose. it is because of the oil money. TA orji knows very well that Abia is a cash cow that why he is doing all these, and no governor is obliged to invest in his state so the likes of TA orji takes advantage of the situation. If the reverse werethe case it would have been the best man for the job irespective of his origins. The problem of Abia state is oil money and the unitary system Nigeria practices.
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Ojiofor: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2014
ICHINONYE:
What they are doin now there is registration again for new people, on 3rd of next month try go back to Ogborhill skul and u wil get the permanent card, don't fail, we ned push out PDP. Tnks
where can I register in umuahia?
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by cupidhero(m): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2014
That useless ikpeazu dude,i had to go and get my own PVC after he won USO in the primaries,If that agboro man wins the election next year then abia state is finished. Imagine the fool goes about posting sanitation bills in the whole of abia and skips the house of prominent individuals. I share a fence with some expatriates and they posted the bill at my gate and did not even go near the house of these foreigners because he has military keep off sign in his gate. If abians are not tired of suffering then i will just vote for ikpeazu so he can finally destroy abia. The day abians will remember all these people even nigerian army won't stop them from causing serious havoc. It is either USO or the alex otti dude. ikpeazu is a just a rich thug.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by mizzy007(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2014
It saddens my hrt wen eva I visit my state!!! He killed our state!!! He took d state like 30years behind development!!! Personally I cnt vote anybody coming from him!!! I prefer Alex Oti. He will attract development n investors 2 d state. He's already rich n he's very inteligent too. My opinion
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by cupidhero(m): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2014
mizzy007:
It saddens my hrt wen eva I visit my state!!! He killed our state!!! He took d state like 30years behind development!!! Personally I cnt vote anybody coming from him!!! I prefer Alex Oti. He will attract development n investors 2 d state. He's already rich n he's very inteligent too. My opinion
Abians are lucky, imagine having options of voting for people like uchechukwu sampson ogah and alex otti. Anyone doubting their success in their various fields should just google their BIO.These two men are capable of transforming aba to las vegas. Some peole don't even know the calibre of individuals who hail from abia state,when they think aba they think of a dirty place. imagine a situation where all the company in aba is still functioning. I can't recall the last time i tried hanging out when i'm in aba,everywhere is just dirty and full of decay.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Godiskind: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2014
Hmm! Nawa for u oo. Someone who has ruled u for 8yrs and even without any achievemnt has moved to senate and d son to state house, and at d same time succeeding in using his nephew as his succussor if care is not taken (if u do not act). Yet u say there is nothing in his head. Is it nt a blatant lie. Can u contend with him?
Kingspin:
There is nothing in T.A Orji 's head.
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Godiskind: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2014
The letter is a good piece but will make little or no sense to Gej because of d way its written. The person that wrote the letter does not have a mature mind. This is a letter that is going to d president and should be properly written to catch that value. The letter is more expressive on the use of fabricated vocabulary than the content of the msg. Its too informal and unattractive to attention though contain some msg
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by 100Cents: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2014
Blakjewelry:
Is this the original Sr or photocopy.... On a more serious note the part says the governors wife, son, his cousin, his papa, mama, brothers and sisters are all gunning for political office is frightening. Political position is most times determine by the strong men of a state let the political strong men work against him, if the president intervene in the political affairs of a state tomorrow it's the same will be calling for his head for doing so.

These people are clandestine, totalitarian and unashamed.

They do as they like. No one has ever seen this height of wicked government led by mediocres.

Abia cannot boast of anything beyond building of new government offices. Salaries for where, good roads for where ? These offices are being built so that the old sites will be converted to private property(Real estate)..

Gerrit ?
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by 100Cents: 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
ChrisOD:
It seems as though the title Dr cry. has become an anthem in Nigeria. When did Orji and his son bag doctorate degrees?

grin

Google is your friend..
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Xcex: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
A.P.C also poduced an Ngwa man 4 d governoship sit. All d same an Ngwa man must b on sit. OR.....
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Kingspin(m): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
Godiskind:
Hmm! Nawa for u oo. Someone who has ruled u for 8yrs and even without any achievemnt has moved to senate and d son to state house, and at d same time succeeding in using his nephew as his succussor if care is not taken (if u do not act). Yet u say there is nothing in his head. Is it nt a blatant lie. Can u contend with him?
Yes, he has the power but he is still useless.
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by chocmanne(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
kayciano:
I BLAME BOTH ORJI'S...dat have governed the state.
THE WORST IS UZOR,KALU ORJI, a young enterprising man, of which people expected so much from him, whom on leaving office ,installed a more FOOLISH FOOL in his place....
IMAGINE how 16 YEARS have been WASTED.
D CURRENT DEPUTY GOV. of Abia state is almost 90years...,still deputizing T.A. orji...
T.A. Orji chose him , so dat the OLD MAN will focus more on his OBITUARY than his constitutional role., of knowing how much is expended in ABIA.
chai.... u wicked oo
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by nduchucks: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Take your Ngwaphobia passed onto you by your ancestors where the Sun doesn't shine.

Is T. A. Orji stopping other political parties from presenting their guber candidates?

The only problem is that these enemies of Aba City want to continue holding the great ancient city underdeveloped and are afraid of losing their political grip on the city.

If you and your fellow Abians vote all the named Orjis into office, then my respect for you people will go down the drain. I will reserve pronouncements on what I will call you people until 2015.
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Iceathome(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
My Brother, I tire for T.A Orji ooo.

Pls. Ichinonye, I will call you to meet at least we fashion out something to stop this. And, are u in umuahia or Aba, am at umuahia now. We really need change in Abia state.

Expect my call soonest...people like you, me like.

ICHINONYE:
Open Letter To The President Dr. Goodluck Jonathan: Call T.A. Orji Of Abia State To Order
Your Excellency, Mr. President, Federal Republic of Nigeria: Governor T.A. Orji of Abia State is the Governor of Abia State. What is happening in Abia State leaves much to be desired. We do not wish to consume much space in reporting this anormally. Neither do we wish to paint words.

Your Excellency, Mr. President, Federal Republic of Nigeria: Governor T.A. Orji of Abia State is the Governor of Abia State. What is happening in Abia State leaves much to be desired. We do not wish to consume much space in reporting this anormally. Neither do we wish to paint words. We are human rights activists, giving human rights reports, as naked as they appear: no word management.

Gov. T.A Orji of Abia StateLet us break the Abia State anomalies down:

Old Aba And Old Bende Divisions

These two are two of the oldest divisions also in the old Eastern Region as we as in the defunct East Central State and erstwhile Imo State. The battle for the governance of the State has always been tilted to favour the Old Bende. Whether that is right or wrong is not why we are writing.

The clamour for justice has been high in the State to give Old Abia Division chance to govern the State, as by far, the larger of the two. In other states, at political party level, the clamour for equity in power shift has produced such governors as: Willie Obiano of Anambra, Liyel Imoke of Cross River State, Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State, Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State, Adams Oshimole of Edo State amongst others. The same quest has securely secured governance of Ebonyi State for Chukwu from Afikpo.

It is one thing for Power to shift, quite another for the people to benefit from that arrangement. It certainly gives political sense of belonging, but doubtedly political patronage. What amounts to political patronage is the governor that 100% determine it, a scenario that has caged true equity and fair play in the political chess game. And in Abia State, the issue is not Ngwaman getting Power, but how detached is the Governor away from the power he wants shifted. PDP Abia State announced that Power would shift to Abia South Senatorial Zone.

That would have brought the much clamoured equity. But where no level playing ground is given, then, this touted equity and fairplay is to say the least, chimerical.

The bird-eye view of the just concluded Ward Delegate Primaries in Abia State revealed schemes overtures for the continuity of T.A. Orji in Power in Abia State and worst still, for the entrenchment of Orji political dynasty in Abia State.

. The T.A. Orji Schemed Political Power Love Quadrangle In Abia State.

Quadrangle is a mathematical figure of four (quad) sides. In Abia State, T.A. Orji, who of course is a doctoral degree holder in Mathematics has undoudebtedly mathematified Abia politics to entrench his political dynasty. Power is shifting to Abia South no doubt, but who gets the Power. The person to get the Power is equally of importance as the imperativeness of power shift. Otherwise, Ngwa people would be bamboozled in the euphoria of power shift to them without, the political patronage dripping down or percolating to them which tantamounts to clandestine political slavery.

This love quadrangle for politicking in Abia State is glamorously salient:

Dr. T.A. Orji will go to the Senate, displacing Distinguished Senator Nkechi Nwogu.
Dr. T.A. Orji Jnr, the son of T.A. Orji will go to Abia State House of Assembly to become the Speaker.
Dr. T.A. Orji Mrs., the wife of T.A. Orji called Odochi Orji, the First Lady of Abia State, will go to House of Representatives.
Dr. T.A. Orji brother from Obingwa, the son to the Sister of T.A. Orji married to an Ngwaman, will become Governor of Abia State.

In order to make his son as a first timer become the authentic Speaker, there is an underground scheming, so clandestinely arranged that bursting it would require higher power intervention, that all second timers would not be given ticket to return so that Abia House will be only for first timers.

My dear President, it is true you did not read Mathematics in the University. But as a typical scientist, you are not a novice in Mathematics. This Mathematician as Governor of Abia State has certainly mathematified governance of Abia State in 2015 in the not love triangle, but love quadrangle exemplied above.

T.A. Orji political dynasty is the in-thing now in Abia State come 2015 unless divinity intervenes. But how can divinity intervene when Mr. President who should call him to order is indecisive. Mr. President, will you continue to be indecisive on Abia politics that are surely incubating violence and blood let? Mr. President, you are the son of a Pastor who also pastured in the same Ngwaland those days. We crave your indulgence to use your tapped pastoral knowledge to call T.A. Orji to order.

. T.A. Orji Junior To Be Governor After One Year When Okezie Ikpeazu Will Have Been Impeached.

The arrogance of T.A. Orji junior is not in doubt. The exuberance of shame and calculated attempt to castrate Abia State is no longer hidden. In fact, this character that can aptly be described as terrible is so clandestine and teetotal in fiendish mauevoure that the life of one army man from Ohafia barracks who was said to have accosted his unkempt arrogance was question marked. Be that as it may, the military authorities have remained taciturn and it appears the devil has had his way. Booed by this exigency of satanic scheming, this son of Belial has subcutaneous intent to rule Abia State. Like Biblical Ahab and Ahab junior pull-dragged by Jezebelic intent, T.A. Orji senior is jetted to the Senate while T.A. Orji junior is ballooned to the House of Assembly under the arrangee secret mathematics of the first lady who is skyrocketed to the House of Representatives.

The Ngwa-phobia appears platonically ameliorated in the schemed ticket hand over to Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu from Obi Ngwa. The pigs might fly. No qualm is the game, no matter whose ox is gored is the reason d’eter. In the mean time, and in the process of time, the handwriting on the wall would be decoded and as Igbos would say, the wind has blown and the smelly anus of the peacock is seen. If Ngwas, would rejoice that they have gotten Power after 1991 state creation, so long a time for such a big bloc to rule a State they are in clear majority, then, they are dead wrong. Certainly they are led by the garden path, prismatic sight, transcrucent vision of the moonlight play is called into question. The scheming better-called mathematically unsolved equation, is pre-meditated tailored to impeach him after one year for the real man under the scene to take over. The hand of Esua and voice of Jacob is T.A. Orji junior and Okezie Ikpeazu.

Yours in the same of humanity,

Human Rights Organizations’ Coalition of Nigeria (HUROCON)

080-3666-2901.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/09/open-letter-president-dr-goodluck-jonathan-call-ta-orji-abia-state-order
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by chonchoro(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
Na AMADI OHA GO SCATTER THE HEAD OF THAT THIEF WE BE T A ORGI i tell u guys one day the table will turn..........
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Iceathome(m): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
The worst part of all is that T.A. Orji, son and his group are using Reagan Ofomba to frustrate Alex Otti ambition of using Apga to context because they actually know that Ikpeazu will not win the election come next year.

After the PDP primaries which I witness at the point was announced in favour of Ikpeazu, people now changed their mind to vote for Apga because of Alex Otti.

Well meaning people of Abia including the exco of pdp didnt support Ikpeazu but they just allow Orji to fulfill his ambition then when the election comes they will vote for Master Energy or Alex Otti with any party. As I always say, Imo State election 2011 is warming up in Abia State this 2015.

Any Abia Citizen living in Abia State, who want change by voting out Ikpeazu should call this number - 070 866 6 3515 for further discussion and campaigning. Note, Eligible Voters Only!!!! (people with voters card)
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by mizzy007(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
cupidhero:

Abians are lucky, imagine having options of voting for people like uchechukwu sampson ogah and alex otti. Anyone doubting their success in their various fields should just google their BIO.These two men are capable of transforming aba to las vegas. Some peole don't even know the calibre of individuals who hail from abia state,when they think aba they think of a dirty place. imagine a situation where all the company in aba is still functioning. I can't recall the last time i tried hanging out when i'm in aba,everywhere is just dirty and full of decay.
u are absolutely right my broda jus dis 2 can do abians right! Buh sadly most abians will nt see wat we'v seen in dos ppl. Aba is a dead end. Wastes in every corner of d street. Dis is d financial strength of abia oh yet neglected wit reckless abandon. May God help us
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by Iceathome(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
Yes, but it needs massive voting...

So abians let's vote apga [/quote]
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by ICHINONYE(m): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
Go to umuahia township stadium or FMC near GTBank , I don't kno if wre u stay is close dier,if not try look 4 somwre close to u cuse during election u won't b able to move around,plss try go now cuse I tink registration wil stop on sunday den PVC sharing wil start on 3rd.1 love my felow abian
Ojiofor post =28751681:
where can I register in umuahia?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by ICHINONYE(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ok am @ Lagos @d moment, dats not my number that's not my numba u see on d wall its d human right office number, I wil b in Abia when election kick start , cheers broda
Iceathome:
My Brother, I tire for T.A Orji ooo.

Pls. Ichinonye, I will call you to meet at least we fashion out something to stop this. And, are u in umuahia or Aba, am at umuahia now. We really need change in Abia state.

Expect my call soonest...people like you, me like.

Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by emindu: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
Petition writers and petition writing galore! You voted Orji as your governor and you want President Jonathan to embark on giving orders to Governor Orji? You think Nigeria is running a military government where the military head of state gives orders and instructions to the state military governors? You people have nothing to do with your time other than to write useless petitions.
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by emindu: 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
was this an article or an English language dictionary? in the voice of Patrick Obahiagbon metamorphic Kparapoise!!!. LMAO. seriously tho, i would first of all like to tell the writer that Pres Johnathan will never get to read this article of yours in the first place, so sorry for wasting precious time. secondly even if he did, the president does not have the right to give orders to the Governor, because that only happens in a Military Govt. thirdly the primaries have been won by the candidates, why cry over split milk? everyone is entitled to their opinion, don't get me wrong, i have been and still am an avid supporter of T.A Orji despite all the media attacks being orchestrated by OUK and the likes.
Re: Open Letter To President GEJ: Pls Call Abia Governor, Orji To Order by emindu: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
The Gov has done pretty well in the area of security, Energy distribution, primary and tertiary healthcare, development of human capital through various youth empowerment Programmes, infrastructural development...New essential structures like the workers secretariat, International Conference centre, remodeling of Abia hotels to boost the hospitality and tourism industry, the new high court buildings Umuahia and Aba...the more decent court houses the more judges the more jobs, the new Abia State library headquarters to boost learning and research, the Abia State Specialist and Diagnostic Hospital commended as the best in the entire south east and south south region, the new eye and dialysis centre in Umuahia, the new industrial market Umuahia and Umuahia Modern market to boost commerce and industry also to decongest the Umuahia city centre, the new motor Spare Parts and Mechanic Village at Ohiya Umuahia to create sanity and enhance environmental decency in Umuahia city centre, the new govt house Govt house currently situated in a private and rented property. A functioning skill acquisition centre training about 5000 youths currently. A new broadcasting House (BCA) building, a new JAAC, ASUBEB and Chieftancy affairs complex in Umuahia, A newly built ministry of Justice building in Umuahia, about 250 primary health care centres across the state, partnering with World bank to build Community Social Development program projects as demanded by communities in Abia State, A new House of Assembly Administrative and constituency complex within the HOA premises. A new ASEPA building, ASEPA is currently occupying a rented building, built &commissioned the Amaokwe housing Estate in Umuahia, Isieke, Amaudo and Aso small and medium income housing estates are currently ongoing in Umuahia, massive investment in the environmental sector...Opening up drains in Aba & Umuahia, provision of refuse dump equipment & Trucks etc. The govt has built numerous rural and urban roads in Isukwuato, Ohafia, Bende Umunneochi, Umuahia, Ikwu ano, Isi ala Ngwa etc including the 17 major Aba city roads recently embarked upon...Brass, Milverton, Ngwa Road, Faulks Road, Geometric, Ama Ogbonna, etc. All these are verifiable in addition to massive investment on security of lives and property. ABSG invested over 1.5 billion to evacuate power (electricity) from the Ohiya sub power station after the federal govt built but abandoned it. Power supply has improved in Umuahia and environs leading to massive boost in the small and medium scale enterprises sector. Umuahia, the capital city doesn't get dark at night as a result of the massive investment on street light project. Remember security globally requires huge investment and for Abia State to be known currently as a safe zone, massive investment is being invested to sustain the achievement made so far on security. All these and many more doesn't stop Abia State from having her challenges as a State but the good news is that those developmental challenges are being tackled with the funds available to the State without borrowing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Division In Senate Over Amendment Of CCB Act / Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days / 2023: Debunking The Propaganda That A Southern Candidate Will Lose In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.