Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

God Is Waiting For Your Praise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Waiting For Your Praise (1448 Views)

New Music: S.Y.P [sing Your Praise] ~ Sammie Okposo / Praise/worship Songs In Your Language / Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Waiting For Your Praise by Gombs(m): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2014
Praise waiteth for thee, O God, in Sion: and unto thee shall the vow be performed. Ps. 65:1

Many of you are praying and waiting on God for the answer to your petitions. But when you’re waiting on God for the answer, wait in an attitude of praise and thanksgiving. Wait in an attitude of expectancy! Wait on God in praise! Wait on God in faith! Prayer asks, but praise receives.

Praise receives the answer by faith and thanks God for the answer before the answer is actually visible to the natural man. Of course, there is a proper time to exercise both prayer and praise. Both prayer and praise are necessary and important. But after you’ve prayed and believed God for the answer based on His Word, that’s the time to stay in faith by praising Him. You can actually get out of faith and into unbelief by praying over and over again about the same petition, if you are praying as if God didn’t hear you the first time.

Yes, some kinds of prayer such as the prayer of intercession require diligent prayer over a period of time. But even then you need to stay in faith. Praise ensures that you keep your heart and mind in an attitude of faith; therefore, praise can actually hasten your answer.

There are different kinds of prayer, and all of them are valid in their place. However, the prayer of faith and the prayer of agreement only take a short time to pray when you pray in faith and believe God hears you. You don’t have to get into a long theological discourse with God. Just pray simply and pray straight from your heart.

Praise and thank Him today and always.... God Bless you

2 Likes

Re: God Is Waiting For Your Praise by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2014
Yes keep worshiping and thanking the evil monster for doing absolutely nothing!

4 Likes

Re: God Is Waiting For Your Praise by Gombs(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2014
ifeness:
Yes keep worshiping and thanking the evil monster for doing absolutely nothing!

Yeah, you think He does nothing, but i know daily He does.... may i ask you... what's you Hope based on?
Re: God Is Waiting For Your Praise by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2014
Gombs:

Yeah, you think He does nothing, but i know daily He does.... may i ask you... what's you Hope based on?

HE for your god Are you serious?? I don't hope,I know!
Re: God Is Waiting For Your Praise by plaetton: 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Gombs:

Hope is for feeble ignorant minds.

That's what you have,.a hope that your god exists, the hope that you can appease him with your fake hypocritical praises , so that he doesn't vex and throw your black behind in the barbecue grill.
Lol.

4 Likes

Re: God Is Waiting For Your Praise by Gombs(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
ifeness:

HE for your god Are you serious?? I don't hope,I know!

Humans are hardwired to believe in something... they have hope in something...what's yours?
Re: God Is Waiting For Your Praise by Gombs(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
plaetton:

Hope is for feeble ignorant minds.

That's what you have,.a hope that your god exists, the hope that you can appease him with your fake hypocritical praises , so that he doesn't vex and throw your black behind in the barbecue grill.
Lol.

Hope is not for the feeble..hope works with faith and love... tell me, why do you hate God?
Re: God Is Waiting For Your Praise by plaetton: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Gombs:

Hope is not for the feeble..hope works with faith and love... tell me, why do you hate God?

Silly question, considering that you know that I don't believe that your skymonster is real.
It is your mental creation.
I have to acknowledge that something exists before I can say that I hate it.

Hope is for the feeble , ignorant and fearful.

3 Likes

Re: God Is Waiting For Your Praise by Gombs(m): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
[quote author=plaetton post=28767219]

Silly question, considering that you know that I don't believe that your skymonster is real.
It is your mental creation.
I have to acknowledge that something exists before I can say that I hate it.

Why do you attack those who believe in God?

Hope is for the feeble , ignorant and fearful.

Hope is not... it is for the future, faith is for the now, loe is for always. i ask again, what is your future based on?
Re: God Is Waiting For Your Praise by plaetton: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
[quote author=Gombs post=28767440][/quote]

First, dear friend, check all my posts on this forum.
I do not, and have never attacked anyone on the basis of whatever they believe.

I attack irrationality, irrational opinions, publicly promoted irrationality.
History shows us clearly the Irrationality of religion and the dangers it has always posed to social harmony in human civilization.

I am angry because most of humanity are abandoning the irrationality of religion to build progressive and harmonious societies where the religion of an individual does not threaten or inconvenience his neighbor, whereas , back here in Nigeria, we have refused to grow up with the rest of humanity . We fearfully latch on to old, discredited and abandoned mental toxins that shrink our mental outlook and confine us to fear, hypocrisy and disharmony.

This is my problem with religion, as it affects, infects and destroys the minds of my people.
I do not hate your type.
But I have to continually challenge you, mock you, and force you to display the pitiful vacuousness of the goddism disease.

1 Like

Re: God Is Waiting For Your Praise by plaetton: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
[quote author=Gombs post=28767440][/quote]

My future is what I make it,.. bearing in mind that I share that future with everyone, including people infected and yolked with the irrationality of religion.

My future is not based on the calculus of any skydaddy.
Re: God Is Waiting For Your Praise by Gombs(m): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
plaetton:

My future is what I make it,.. bearing in mind that I share that future with everyone, including people infected and yolked with the irrationality of religion.

My future is not based on the calculus of any skydaddy.

Good... if your future is what you make it, what's your purpose on earth for? What you make of it?
Re: God Is Waiting For Your Praise by plaetton: 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
Gombs:

Good... if your future is what you make it, what's your purpose on earth for? What you make of it?
Think of biological evolution, where every cell grows, improves, evolves and contributes to the overall success of the organism or species.

Human life is similar. Think of all the different people, the different ideas, in different eras that have contributed to the freedoms , guarantees and comforts that you enjoy and take for granted today. That is social evolution.

So, my purpose is to contribute, in whatever small or large way to the social evolution of my community, my nation, and to humanity in general.
No god required!
Re: God Is Waiting For Your Praise by Gombs(m): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
plaetton:

Think of biological evolution, where every cell grows, improves, evolves and contributes to the overall success of the organism or species.

Human life is similar. Think of all the different people, the different ideas, in different eras that have contributed to the freedoms , guarantees and comforts that you enjoy and take for granted today. That is social evolution.

So, my purpose is to contribute, in whatever small or large way to the social evolution of my community, my nation, and to humanity in general.
No god required!

Fine
Re: God Is Waiting For Your Praise by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Gombs:

Humans are hardwired to believe in something... they have hope in something...what's yours?

I have no hope in anything, but i know i can do anything ones I am determined.
Re: God Is Waiting For Your Praise by Gombs(m): 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
ifeness:

I have no hope in anything, but i know i can do anything ones I am determined.

https://www.nairaland.com/1917906/baptised-name-lord-jesus-christ#26575611

Expalin what your hope was based on there, or, you were just talking?
Re: God Is Waiting For Your Praise by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
Gombs:

https://www.nairaland.com/1917906/baptised-name-lord-jesus-christ#26575611

Expalin what your hope was based on there, or, you were just talking?

I said i do not rely on anyone! too difficult for you to undertand i suppose....fuuccckk jesus!
Re: God Is Waiting For Your Praise by Kay17: 12:27am On Dec 11, 2014
Gombs:
Praise waiteth for thee, O God, in Sion: and unto thee shall the vow be performed. Ps. 65:1

Many of you are praying and waiting on God for the answer to your petitions. But when you’re waiting on God for the answer, wait in an attitude of praise and thanksgiving. Wait in an attitude of expectancy! Wait on God in praise! Wait on God in faith! Prayer asks, but praise receives.

Praise receives the answer by faith and thanks God for the answer before the answer is actually visible to the natural man. Of course, there is a proper time to exercise both prayer and praise. Both prayer and praise are necessary and important. But after you’ve prayed and believed God for the answer based on His Word, that’s the time to stay in faith by praising Him. You can actually get out of faith and into unbelief by praying over and over again about the same petition, if you are praying as if God didn’t hear you the first time.

Yes, some kinds of prayer such as the prayer of intercession require diligent prayer over a period of time. But even then you need to stay in faith. Praise ensures that you keep your heart and mind in an attitude of faith; therefore, praise can actually hasten your answer.

There are different kinds of prayer, and all of them are valid in their place. However, the prayer of faith and the prayer of agreement only take a short time to pray when you pray in faith and believe God hears you. You don’t have to get into a long theological discourse with God. Just pray simply and pray straight from your heart.

Praise and thank Him today and always.... God Bless you

But evil things happen to good Christians, so whats the point?!
Re: God Is Waiting For Your Praise by Gombs(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2014
Kay17:

But evil things happen to good Christians, so whats the point?!

Bad things happen to good people, what counts is what your response to the challenge was.
Re: God Is Waiting For Your Praise by Kay17: 11:49am On Dec 11, 2014
Gombs:

Bad things happen to good people, what counts is what your response to the challenge was.

What end/purpose have? In some cases, one has to chance to make a response.
Re: God Is Waiting For Your Praise by Gombs(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
Kay17:

What end/purpose have? In some cases, one has to chance to make a response.

undecided
Re: God Is Waiting For Your Praise by Kay17: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
Gombs:

undecided

In other words, good people die. Sometimes violent deaths. IF good people die, there isnt a way to rise to the challenge.

(1) (Reply)

Child Adoption By Believers Of God. Is It A Sin?? / Testimony. FROM AS TO AA GENOTYPE. / "You Can't Dress Anyhow You Like As A Christian" -Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.