Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? (5622 Views)

The Mayor Of Dorval In Quebec, Canada Responded To The Muslim Community / Malaysian Crown Prince Shocks Muslim World, As He Converts To Catholicism / Is Life Real, Or Just A Dream? What If This World Is Just An Illusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by coolstuff4real(m): 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2006
The 12th Imam: What Is An Imam?
What is the 12th Imam? According to Islamic belief, an Imam is an anointed leader or ruler. Especially among the Shia beliefs an Imam is thought (though not required), to be a prayer leader or cleric when the word is capitalized. Sunnis too believe an Imam may be a prophet; Shiites believe not all prophets can be an Imam but an Imam can also be a prophet. An Imam is said to be anointed by Allah and a perfect example of leading mankind in every way.

The Shiite interpretation is that only Allah can appoint an Imam and no man has the power to do so. The 12th Imam is said to be a descendent of the Prophet Muhammad, having divine status as did each of this succession of sons. The 12th Imam is also called the Hidden Imam and the Mahdi (guided one).

The 12th Imam: Who Is The 12th Imam?
Within the Shiite, (which is predominate in Iran), it is prophesied that there is a coming 12th Imam who is the great spiritual savior. This Imam is named Abu al-Qasim Muhammad or also called Muhammad al Mahdi. He is said to have been born the son of the 11th Imam, Hasan Al-Askari and his wife, the granddaughter of an Emperor. There are conflicting statements of her name being either Fatima or Nargis Khatoon.

Most accounts of the story say that al Mahdi went into hiding as a child around the age of 5 years (about 13th Century). It said he has been ‘in hiding’ in caves ever since but will supernaturally return just before the Day of Judgment. According to the Hadith the criteria for the Hidden Imam are:
He will be a descendant of Muhammad and the son of Fatima
Will have a broad forehead and pointed nose
Will return just before the end of the world
His appearance will be preceded by a number of prophetic events during 3 years of horrendous world chaos, tyranny and oppression
Will escape from Madina to Mekkah, thousands will pledge allegiance to him
Will rule over the Arabs and the world for 7 years
Will eradicate all tyranny and oppression bringing harmony and total peace
Will lead a prayer in Mekkah which Jesus will be at his side and follow in
Remarkably, the 12th Imam theory plays heavily into the world’s current concerns with Iran. The Shiite Muslim President of Iran, Ahmadinejad, is deeply committed to the Islamic Messiah, al Mahdi. There have been many through the years claiming to be the Hidden Imam but Ahmadinejad believes he is yet to come. He claims that he is to personally prepare the world for the coming Mahdi. In order to save the world, it must be in a state of chaos and subjugation. Ahmadinejad claims he was “directed by Allah to pave the way for the glorious appearance of the Mahdi”. This apocalyptic directive includes some very scary proclamations.

The 12th Imam: Why Is This Especially Important Now?
While Christians look for Jesus’ 2nd coming, the Jews await the Messiah and Muslims await the 12th Imam. However, of the three, Allah’s designated Mahdi is the only one who demands a violent path to conquer the world. Mr. Ahmadinejad, and his cabinet, say they have a ‘signed contract’ with al Mahdi in which they pledge themselves to his work. What does this work involve? In light of concerns over Iran’s nuclear capabilities, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has reportedly stated Israel should be wiped off the map. He spoke to the United Nations in September ’05. During that speech he claims to have been in an aura of light and felt a change in the atmosphere during which time no one present could blink their eyes. Iran’s PM is also said to have spoken in apocalyptic terms and seems to relish conflict with the West whom he calls the Great Satan. This is while he proclaims he must prepare the world for the coming Mahdi by way of a world totally under Muslim control. He is working hard to bring about the world-wide horrors that must be in place for their al Mahdi to bring peace.

This notion and goal, along with a violent hatred of infidels, America and Israel reminds us of Biblical prophecies of the coming anti-Christ and the pledges of millions to a deceiving False Messiah who will claim to bring peace. Could this 12th Imam Mahdi and his servant Ahmadinejad spark the last days of the coming true Savior?
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 11, 2006
I never hear this one O.
These Muslims are more confused than I ever thought.
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 11, 2006
Everyone is expecting a messiah, muslims have also joined the bandwagon!

coolstuff4real:

The 12th Imam: What Is An Imam?

Will return just before the end of the world
His appearance will be preceded by a number of prophetic events during 3 years of horrendous world chaos, tyranny and oppression
Will escape from Madina to Mekkah, thousands will pledge allegiance to him
Will rule over the Arabs and the world for 7 years
Will eradicate all tyranny and oppression bringing harmony and total peace

Do the above sound like someone that has been foretold in the Bible? Why is it that this same 12th Imam will rule the world for 7 yrs (tribulation is 7 yrs!), his appearance coincides with 3 yrs of horrendous world chaos (Note the last 3.5 yrs of the beast is the great tribulation!).
Will eradicate all tyranny and oppression? , and when they shall say peace and safety then sudden destruction comes upon them!

He will return before the day of judgement?

Is this the Antichrist in disguise?
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by KDK(m): 10:53am On Oct 11, 2006
grin grin grin @davidylan
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by KDK(m): 10:55am On Oct 11, 2006
These muslims sef? Everybody they expect messiah una sef dey expect messiah. grin grin grin  Na wa o o .It is the antichrist jare !!! Abi I lie?  
But wait  o o o, must you guys do what the christians do? I hear you guys now have prayer ground on the ibadan express way and converge like the christians do. Well, you guys should keep it up with trying to catch up.
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by lafile(m): 11:34am On Oct 11, 2006
na only camp on ibadan expressway? they also have sunday services [the one in festac town dey block road], weddings with white wedding gowns and cakes, night vigils, and so on. YOU ONLY IMITATE AUTHENTIC STUFF
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by TayoD(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2006
I am really interested in hearing more about this topic.  I have heard about this 12 Imam thing before but I do not have enough information on it.  Anyone out there with more information should please share it.

In addition to coolstuff4real's submission, the president of iran's final statement at the speech delivered at the UN goes something like this: "Dear Friends and Colleagues, From the beginning of time, humanity has longed for the day when justice, peace, equality and compassion envelop the world. All of us can contribute to the establishment of such a world. When that day comes, the ultimate promise of all Divine religions will be fulfilled with the emergence of a perfect human being who is heir to all prophets and pious men. He will lead the world to justice and absolute peace.

"O mighty Lord, I pray to you to hasten the emergence of your last repository, the promised one, that perfect and pure human being, the one that will fill this world with justice and peace."

Seeing stuffs like this makes me think a lot of folks are just so naive when they say that the middle-eastern problems is caused solely by injustice and not deep-seated in religion.
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by Aggressa(m): 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2006
@All,
Brilliant dicsussion and expositions. If you read the first, second and third Epistles of John in the Bible, we are reliably informed that the 'spirit of the anti-christ is already here in the world', maybe not the anti-christ himself!!. Why are you surprised at all the 'braying and rantings of Ahmadinajad and the Ayatollas of Iran, as well as the deep seated anti-christ sentiments or violence associated with our dear followers of the self-declared prophet who is a 'descendants of Ishmael'? It is a fulfillement of the gosple coming true in our time.
However, my main comment is actually on the declaration by Ahmadinajad/Ayatollah to wipe out Israel and it's eschatological relevance. In fact, to christians, that is one of the statements to take least seriously!!! Why? , this is because the Iranian president and co declared their own very destruction the day they made such declaration. Why did I say that? The answer can be found in 'the Book'; Have you not heard of the irrevocable covenant of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob with the nation of Israel in Jeremiah 31 vs 35-36?. Listen:

[center]"Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The Lord of Hosts is His name.
"If those ordinances depart from before me", saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever."[/center]

So, if Ahmadinajad et Ayatollahs and co can stop the sun and moon from shinning, then they can wipe Israel off the map. But we know and they know that they cannot. So, they've declared war on God, examples abound of the end result of those who declared war on the Living God.
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2006
This is so interesting.
Speaking of sunday services,my good friend (a Muslim lady) and I were out to dinner one late afternoon and while we spoke,she told me she was teaching at sunday school that weekend.

Sunday school! I exclaimed.
Yes she said,she voluntered to teach little kids at the neighborhood mosque on sundays and they call it sunday school.

Watch out people,they will soon start having crusades!!! and attempting to lay hands on people.
The only difference is that the'll be pumping in demons to unsuspecting recipients with those charms and voodoo things mallams back home are notorious for.
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2006
Havila:

@All,
Brilliant dicsussion and expositions. If you read the first, second and third Epistles of John in the Bible, we are reliably informed that the 'spirit of the anti-christ is already here in the world', maybe not the anti-christ himself!!. Why are you surprised at all the 'braying and rantings of Ahmadinajad and the Ayatollas of Iran, as well as the deep seated anti-christ sentiments or violence associated with our dear followers of the self-declared prophet who is a 'descendants of Ishmael'? It is a fulfillement of the gosple coming true in our time.
However, my main comment is actually on the declaration by Ahmadinajad/Ayatollah to wipe out Israel and it's eschatological relevance. In fact, to christians, that is one of the statements to take least seriously!!! Why? , this is because the Iranian president and co declared their own very destruction the day they made such declaration. Why did I say that? The answer can be found in 'the Book'; Have you not heard of the irrevocable covenant of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob with the nation of Israel in Jeremiah 31 vs 35-36?. Listen:

[center]"Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The Lord of Hosts is His name.
"If those ordinances depart from before me", saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever."[/center]

So, if Ahmadinajad et Ayatollahs and co can stop the sun and moon from shinning, then they can wipe Israel off the map. But we know and they know that they cannot. So, they've declared war on God, examples abound of the end result of those who declared war on the Living God.

Nice comfort that God did not leave us without hope.
He said it,I believe it and that settles it.

In the words of Nicolle C Mullen:

who told the sun where to stand in the morning?
and who told the ocean,you can only come this far?
and who told the moon,where to hide till evening?
whose words alone can calm the troubled sky
I know my redeemer lives
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by TayoD(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2006
@babyosisi,

For your information, they have started having crusades as well. What do you think they do now on Lagos-Ibadan Express way? Like Martin Luther King said: "Satan is an ape of God". In other words, all he does is imitate what God has done. We see examples of this throughout the scriptures. For example, the anti-christ will rise up from the dead on the third day, he will disguise himself as a man of peace and will attempt to rule all nations as Jesus will.

I also remember a long time ago while still back in Naija, I happened to tune the T.V to a channel showing a muslim programme. The programme got under way by an attempt to eulogise the "glorious koran", and you wont believe they copied word for word the introduction to the Bible printed on the front pages of the Gideon Bible. That just made me puke.
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2006
TayoD:

@babyosisi,

For your information, they have started having crusades as well. What do you think they do now on Lagos-Ibadan Express way? Like Martin Luther King said: "Satan is an ape of God". In other words, all he does is imitate what God has done. We see examples of this throughout the scriptures. For example, the anti-christ will rise up from the dead on the third day, he will disguise himself as a man of peace and will attempt to rule all nations as Jesus will.

I also remember a long time ago while still back in Naija, I happened to tune the T.V to a channel showing a muslim programme. The programme got under way by an attempt to eulogise the "glorious koran", and you wont believe they copied word for word the introduction to the Bible printed on the front pages of the Gideon Bible. That just made me puke.

na wa,what do they call their crusade? Jihad?lol.
as long as its all peaceful but knowing them,the murderous spirit must be raging in these places.

meanwhile TayoD where have you been?
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2006
cheesy grin grin

Now they have sunday services, sunday school, crusades, television sermons, they evangelise and now have an expected Messiah!
They have heaven and hell too! Babs787 just reminded me "repent and be saved" is also a Quranic injunction, i have also been reminded that Islam also enjoins the "believers" to "enter Noah's ark and be saved!"

Allah is now all-forgiving, he is merciful and now saves!

Welcome to the world of Islamochristianity!
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by TayoD(m): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2006
@babyosisi,

I have been quite busy my sister. My office is usually very busy at this time of year preparing for field work the following year. Also, I think I have spent more time in the politics section recently.

Thanks for asking. I miss you too.
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2006
davidylan:

cheesy grin grin

Now they have sunday services, sunday school, crusades, television sermons, they evangelise and now have an expected Messiah!
They have heaven and hell too! Babs787 just reminded me "repent and be saved" is also a Quranic injunction, i have also been reminded that Islam also enjoins the "believers" to "enter Noah's ark and be saved!"

Allah is now all-forgiving, he is merciful and now saves!

Welcome to the world of Islamochristianity!

I can't stop laughing.
This is mighty funny.
chei,you no go kill me Davidylan.

or shall we call it 'Islamagood' since Islamabad has already been taken by Paskistan.

still laughing uncontrollably
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by olabowale(m): 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2006
@Babyosisi: Is sunday meant for christians alone? Is it not true that in the west and those countries which orientate their schedule to it have Saturday and Sunday as free days of the week. Hence, there are a lot of communities, muslims included, who take this as a time to organize and cooperate with one another. The young as well as the adult have this time to interract. Part of this interaction is the education and socialization of its young.

If you are now in the Arabia penisula, where Thursday and Friday is a non working or non full day of work days, then you will realize that Sunday is just an ordinary day to them. There is no Sunday school in these places, if you must know.

I have a christian friend in Arkansas, who observe his Sabbath on Friday even to Saturday evening. His reason is that he did not see it in the Bible where Jesus changed sabbath day to Sunday. This makes me wonder, you know.

Why didn't you ask your friend why sunday school? Maybe you will learn something from her answer. The point is that Muslims are encouraged to seek knowledge, always.
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2006
olabowale:

@Babyosisi: Is sunday meant for christians alone? Is it not true that in the west and those countries which orientate their schedule to it have Saturday and Sunday as free days of the week. Hence, there are a lot of communities, muslims included, who take this as a time to organize and cooperate with one another. The young as well as the adult have this time to interract. Part of this interaction is the education and socialization of its young.

If you are now in the Arabia penisula, where Thursday and Friday is a non working or non full day of work days, then you will realize that Sunday is just an ordinary day to them. There is no Sunday school in these places, if you must know.

I have a christian friend in Arkansas, who observe his Sabbath on Friday even to Saturday evening. His reason is that he did not see it in the Bible where Jesus changed sabbath day to Sunday. This makes me wonder, you know.

Why didn't you ask your friend why sunday school? Maybe you will learn something from her answer. The point is that Muslims are encouraged to seek knowledge, always.

Once again, a rehash of your usual puerile and incoherent postings! Sentences do not link together and its terribly hard to make sense of more than 2 phrases at once. No one knows if you were trying to claim Sunday belonged to muslims too or that christians are wrong to worship on sundays!

Since when did muslims start "worshipping" on sundays?
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by TayoD(m): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2006
@olabowale,

I was expecting you to furnish us with information about this 12th Imam, but you have gone off on a tangent. Please share this knoweldge about the Imam that you are told to seek always.
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 13, 2006
@davidylan,in another thread I saw where your babs787 confused guy was inviting you to Islam and he said "The truth shall set you free"

The guy must be in the wrong religion.
Since when did allah start encouraging the quoting of scriptures?

here it is:

davidylan,

why can't u repost what u wrote before if they are truly genuine.
like i said earlier, u have nothing concrete to say to it.

you have accepted that the bible contains the above and riddled with terrorism.

YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE.

BE WISE ACCEPT ISLAM TODAY,
ISLAM IS THE NOAH'S ARK OF TODAY, EMBARK ON IT AND BE SAVED

catch you on another thread. take care
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 13, 2006
Islamochristianity indeed.
They even have born again Muslims now in Nigeria.
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 13, 2006
only the false attempts to imitate the genuine! I am not surprised at the sudden "christianisation" of Islam. It's been going on surreptitiousy for centuries, begining with Mohammed's attempt to coerce the jews into accepting him and his brand of idol worship called Islam! Next he included plagiarised sections of the bible though muddled up to show a semblance of difference from the bible. Next came the importation of biblical heroes as Islamic "prophets", funny how the likes of Judas Iscariot are not Muslim saints!

Now they have miracles, Olabowale has reminded us of the miracle of the flying elephants!

Soon they'd be speaking in tongues! Have they started laying hands for the impartation of the mohammed ghost yet?
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by cleric(m): 10:24am On Oct 13, 2006
@ KDK,
I like the way you brought out the fact that the muslims only try to imitate christians even in worship. I have been following your posts in other threads and I can see you are well grounded in the scriptures and have a very mature approach to issues hence my asking- are you a pastor and if so in what church? I'd really like to know more about you.
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2006
thanks cleric.

i am not a pastor, just an ordinary fellow trying to live life as God has granted for you and for me!
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by TayoD(m): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2006
In addition to coolstuff4real's submission, here's some more information I gathered about this so-called 12th Imam.

According to Shi'iah belief, there will always be a relationship between a Prophet and an Imam.  Consequently, they have tried to show this in the history of prophecy.   for instance, they believe that though Abraham received God's covenant, Isaac and Ishmael were the Imams who fulfilled it; Moses had Aaron, and Jesus had Peter.  In the same way, they believe that Muhammad may have been the seal of the Prophets, but it was left to Ali, his legitimate sucessor to reveal his message.  Thus the Shi'ite profession of faith goes thus: "there is no god  but God, Muhammed is God's messenger, and Ali is God's Executor (wali)".

As the executor of god's will, the Imam is like the Prophet, infallible and sinless, for "sin would destroy the validity of the call."  Consequently, the Shi'ahs believe that Imams were created not from dust, as other humans were, but from eternal light.  Furthermore, the imams are said to preserve a secret esoteric knowledge handed down from Imam to Imam in a mystical transfer of consciousness.  This esoteric knowledge includes the keeping of secret books, such as The Book of Fatima, which recounts Gabriel's revelations to Fatima after Muhammad's death.  The Imams also know the secret name of God and are only the ones who possess the spiritual guidance necessary to reveal the inner truth of the Muslim faith.

There is more to come.  Please stay tuned.
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by mrpataki(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2006
Am realing waiting cant wait for them alfa's after been through from them YOGA lessons of prayers to come and shed more light on the topic raised. wink

NB: Do you know that in muslim weddings now, them ladies dress in wedding gowns like the way the christians do, they had praise and worship session. Was in one recently was too shocked to believe and even leave the place.
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2006
mrpataki:

NB: Do you know that in muslim weddings now, them ladies dress in wedding gowns like the way the christians do, they had praise and worship session. Was in one recently was too shocked to believe and even leave the place.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

You dont mean this! How did they do the praise and worship? was the groom in a suit? Do they have bridesgroom and maids?
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by mrpataki(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2006
davidylan:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

You don't mean this! How did they do the praise and worship? was the groom in a suit? Do they have bridesgroom and maids?

Well they were singing gospel songs, just that they modified into addressing their idol.
Very well the groom was in suits.
They have not arrived at the idea of acquiring bridesgroom and maids, guess they are still seeking their sharia monks to approve that.
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by gbadex1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2006
lol, this is really crazy. I guess the Christianity bug is catching up to our muslim brothers.

I hope you all know our muslim brothers now do "fasting and prayer".
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by olabowale(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2006
@ All the Christians: The 12 Iman is the concept of the Shia! This has nothing to do with Qur'an or Sunnah/Adith of Muhammad and the way of his successors. About the Muslims copying Christians in the conduct of wedding. For me, I will never copy disbelievers if the protocol is against Islam. Further Nigeri alway want to copy the Europeans anyway. The Wedding process of wearing dressgown and suit and all is European and has nothing to do with christianity. aFTERALL, YOU AND ME KNOW THAT jESUS WAS NEVER MARRIED, SO THERE IS NO example coming from him. Saul/Paul was married afetr his 'so called serendipity'? If he was, how was the marriage performed. If he did not, then how can you claim what was European make up for the religion of Christianity? In the same breath that we in Islam do not claim all Arab culture or others as Islam ic. There are tradions that are unique to each part of the world. If it is good and is not opposing Islam, one can practice it. But Islamic culture is good and wholsome. It is not alway Arab.
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by TayoD(m): 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2006
@olabowale,

So are you saying the Shi'ites are not real muslims? Is that why the Sunnis have always wanted to anihilate them? Is that the much respect they had for Mohammed that they virtually wiped out his generation?
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by olabowale(m): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2006
@TayoD: I am not saying anything about any group. In Islam, I am a Simply a Muslim. There is no hyphenatedness in my belief. In the Qur'an and Sunnah there is no Shi'a or Sunni or others. There is only Islam.
Re: Who Is The 12th Imam The Muslim World Is Waiting For? by TayoD(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2006
@olabowale,

@TayoD: I am not saying anything about any group. In Islam, I am a Simply a Muslim. There is no hyphenatedness in my belief. In the Qur'an and Sunnah there is no Shi'a or Sunni or others. There is only Islam.

To digress a little bit, why don't you then apply the same principle to Christianity and realise that while there may be many denominations, there is only one body of believers called Christians.  I am sure you also know that there are more sects in Islam that sunni and shia.  Only that you guys just try as much as possible to to anihilate each other.  Muhammad's wife pitted against his cousin etc,   

In any case, we will continue to provide naralanders with the information they want regarding this 12th Imam. And by the way, their belief is based on the verse of light in the Qu'ran. I hope you know what it is or do you want me to explain it to you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Proper Role Of Money In The Church / The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. / Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.