Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here (133775 Views)

2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here / The medical students and aspirants thread / Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Then you edit your reccomender information by filling in the correct email address because a form link will be sent to them and they Are meant to fill the form and resend it back, it is either you filled a wrong email address or if not wrong, they havent filled the form sent to them and you may need it contact them to check their inbox. and if they didnt see any email from CU, then u resend by clicking submit reccomender request 1&2

are you clear about it?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
dayveedo10:
This reg procedure is givn me some hard time lyk cwiozly. .
1)I tried uploadn my UTME result in PDF format but it didn't show like the others did.Although I continued my registration after trying many times.
2)Ave actually gottn my applicatn number but anytime I try loggn in again the first tin I c is 'ur academic and spiritual recommender form is not completed yet contact ur recommender so that u cn book an exam date.
ryt now m confused lyk cwaay. .don't knw waah to do agn. .sum1 plz answer my disturbed mind. . cry
Then you edit your reccomender information by filling in the correct email address because a form link will be sent to them and they Are meant to fill the form and resend it back, it is either you filled a wrong email address or if not wrong, they havent filled the form sent to them and you may need it contact them to check their inbox. and if they didnt see any email from CU, then u resend by clicking submit reccomender request 1&2

are you clear about it?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Gbola5(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
dayveedo10:
This reg procedure is givn me some hard time lyk cwiozly. .
1)I tried uploadn my UTME result in PDF format but it didn't show like the others did.Although I continued my registration after trying many times.
2)Ave actually gottn my applicatn number but anytime I try loggn in again the first tin I c is 'ur academic and spiritual recommender form is not completed yet contact ur recommender so that u cn book an exam date.
ryt now m confused lyk cwaay. .don't knw waah to do agn. .sum1 plz answer my disturbed mind. . cry

Have you finished registring yet...?!.. If so maybe you should just call your recommenders. But if it keeps coming back to when you havent submitted just keep doing it, when it gets to the payment part, use the one you used before and enter the details you used before. just make your files PDF...and after you finish upload a pic then just leave it at that ...Your recommenders have yet blah blah part. and when they do it should work.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by dayveedo10: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
yea tnx. .The emails are correct sha. .buh ve done d submission agn. .I'll wait lyk 2days. .f no improvement ama contact ma recommenders. .ma spiritual recommender is actually pastor intia.winners residential pastor,dahz f u attnd winners.i just hope he'll ve d tym 2 fill d form
SeunA:

are you clear about it?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Please what should i expect in the cusas test?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
dayveedo10:
yea tnx. .The emails are correct sha. .buh ve done d submission agn. .I'll wait lyk 2days. .f no improvement ama contact ma recommenders. .ma spiritual recommender is actually pastor intia.winners residential pastor,dahz f u attnd winners.i just hope he'll ve d tym 2 fill d form

pastor intia?... did u use a mail that he checks regularly,?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DangotePikin: 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
feran14:

Information And communication engineering
ok thanks.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DangotePikin: 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
misslag:
hy are u able to book a date nw cos I am avin almost d same problem with u.I av printed out my own form want to book a date nw and it telling me to make another payment.dnt even knw wat to do
I sent Covenant an email on Saturday. I am expecting them to reply by Monday. This is the second time I am sending them a mail and they responded well the first time so I think they will rectify it soonest. I will keep you updated on their reply tomorrow.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 12:21am On Apr 27, 2015
SopranoCoder:
Quantatuve reasoning, Verbal reasoning and current affairs

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 12:21am On Apr 27, 2015
SopranoCoder:

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DatguyTim(m): 12:44am On Apr 27, 2015
SeunA:

do they ask for state governors and stuff and is it multiple choice
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2015
DatguyTim:

do they ask for state governors and stuff and is it multiple choice
I dont think so...its kinda related to government sha and yea multiple 60minutes for the exam and you will see your score immediately after submission
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 27, 2015
SeunA:

Thank you !
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by nicole1027: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
I'VE MADE payments, how would i know when they have accepted my form, heard they would send email, like how long would it take before you recieve their email
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
nicole1027:
I'VE MADE payments, how would i know when they have accepted my form, heard they would send email, like how long would it take before you recieve their email

1.Did you pay physically in a bank?
2. Did you receive your PIN and receipt number?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by nicole1027: 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
yes, i paid in a bank, yh..i've my pin and reciept number, don't know the next stage
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by misslag(f): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
DangotePikin:
I sent Covenant an email on Saturday. I am expecting them to reply by Monday. This is the second time I am sending them a mail and they responded well the first time so I think they will rectify it soonest. I will keep you updated on their reply tomorrow.
. Hy hw far with d stuff.av done mine exam date may 28.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
nicole1027:
yes, i paid in a bank, yh..i've my pin and reciept number, don't know the next stage

Well of you have all that and also your application number, I guess its just to keep logging regularly into the portal to see when you'll be requested to book your CUSAS date.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Xcely: 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
SopranoCoder:

Does WAEC count in the admission consideration process? would my chanes be increased if I had, say, 6 A1's ?
Sorry for the late reply. Yeah, typically WAEC counts but only to an extent. WAEC grades are used mainly to ascertain that you meet the necessary requirements for your course. The number of "A1s" candidates have might only come in when there are too many smart/overqualified candidates for a limited number of spaces and WAEC or JAMB grades become the basis for elimination (alongside superb interviews of course). It's a fairly similar practice at top universities in the UK (For instance Cambridge, Oxford, Imperial & UCL request for A*A*A* conditions in some high school subjects, for applicants applying to their most competitive university programs)

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DangotePikin: 12:54am On Apr 28, 2015
misslag:
. Hy hw far with d stuff.av done mine exam date may 28.
Still nothing. I am getting really worried and confused now. They did not reply my email, but I have just sent another one to them again.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DatguyTim(m): 8:57am On Apr 28, 2015
can we wear jeans for the interview or do we need to start looking for corporate shoes and clothing to wear
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DatguyTim(m): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2015
DangotePikin:
I have done that. Its still not working. I hope there are no issues.

It all started like this, some 10 days ago I changed my academic recommender to someone else because the previous secondary school teacher does not really have an active email address. After changing it, I discovered that if I wanted to resubmit my application, I will need to pay another application fee again. Because of that I decided to continue to have faith that my academic recommender will be able to stand in for me as my spiritual recommender has done weeks ago. There was simply no way I will generate another registration number again. I just hope CU will be considerate in their dealings. What advice do you have for me?
did you try followin the confirmation link they sent to your email. try doi that instead of logging in through the page, or if you have your application number call the technical support lines and ask for help
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by nicole1027: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2015
please after payment what happens next
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by misslag(f): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2015
nicole1027:
please after payment what happens next
. Print d application form and book exam date
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by nicole1027: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2015
how will i print the application form
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2015
DatguyTim:
can we wear jeans for the interview or do we need to start looking for corporate shoes and clothing to wear
not compulsory but dont wear jeans
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by misslag(f): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2015
nicole1027:
how will i print the application form
. U will see print form out click on it
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by nicole1027: 11:26am On Apr 28, 2015
print form, where...is it on the website
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by dayveedo10: 11:34am On Apr 28, 2015
feran14:

pastor intia?... did u use a mail that he checks regularly,?
I tot abt dat too. .I actually had the form signed by pastor intia and I used the e-mail below the letter daris contact@ifcww.org. .dah z d e-mail. .I rili dnt tink daris his private E-mail m tinkn tz a general winners email.nd by d way I dnt evn knw hw 2 contact him. embarassed
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
DatguyTim:

you don't have to dress coperate.. tie isn't a must,.

girls... please I beg you... dress as decently as possible
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
dayveedo10:
I tot abt dat too. .I actually had the form signed by pastor intia and I used the e-mail below the letter daris contact@ifcww.org. .dah z d e-mail. .I rili dnt tink daris his private E-mail m tinkn tz a general winners email.nd by d way I dnt evn knw hw 2 contact him. embarassed

there is your problem... you should have used a pastor who you know personaly and can be contacted easily

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (77) (Reply)

23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees / Tips To Stay Awake While Studying / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.