Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Why Do Must Ladies Bleach - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Must Ladies Bleach (1286 Views)

Must Ladies Use Bags? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls/ladies Bleach Nowadays / Why Must Ladies Keep Something From Their Husbands Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Must Ladies Bleach by Optional2(f): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
I have sit and think to get a point out of this issue, which is why do most ladies bleach, what is their reason of bleaching, what will be their gain after bleaching. God made us as beautiful as He is yet we cant appreciate Him that created us. Black is beautiful they say but people who bleach are the ones who normally say that 'Black is Beautiful' is black actually beautiful as we say, if black is beautiful ladies why do you bleach to look like the westerns people, why do you insult God who created you with His own image and likeness. Have seen lots of girls who bleach but wen their bleaching cream finishes and they dont have money to buy another they will start looking like monkeys. Please can someone tell me the reason behind bleaching.
Re: Why Do Must Ladies Bleach by Blayze007(m): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Optional2:
I have sit and think to get a point out of this issue, which is why do most ladies bleach, what is their reason of bleaching, what will be their gain after bleaching. God made us as beautiful as He is yet we cant appreciate Him that created us. Black is beautiful they say but people who bleach are the ones who normally say that 'Black is Beautiful' is black actually beautiful as we say, if black is beautiful ladies why do you bleach to look like the westerns people, why do you insult God who created you with His own image and likeness. Have seen lots of girls who bleach but wen their bleaching cream finishes and they dont have money to buy another they will start looking like monkeys. Please can someone tell me the reason behind bleaching.

U know...sometimes its actually better u write in ur native language..

Nwayz, its btw insecurity, need to be noticed and/or inferiority complex...
Re: Why Do Must Ladies Bleach by dechandel(f): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lol at looking like monkeys.. Wait lemme go and ask Rukky Sanda and Yvonne Nelson.
Re: Why Do Must Ladies Bleach by Optional2(f): 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
Blayze007:

U know...sometimes its actually better u write in ur native language..

Nwayz, its btw insecurity, need to be noticed and/or inferiority complex...
thanks 4 ur contribution
Re: Why Do Must Ladies Bleach by Optional2(f): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
dechandel:
Lol at looking like monkeys.. Wait lemme go and ask Rukky Sanda and Yvonne Nelson.
pls sis help me do dat will b happy if u do dat 4 me. So annoying wen seeing them
Re: Why Do Must Ladies Bleach by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ladies have the right to become yellow if they like tongue make their market sell well well.
Re: Why Do Must Ladies Bleach by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
Itz definitely bcus of guys.
Re: Why Do Must Ladies Bleach by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
Op, don't you have people who bleach around you?
You should ask them why they are not proud of their skin tone
Re: Why Do Must Ladies Bleach by Dotwillis1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lol
Re: Why Do Must Ladies Bleach by Adaeze003(f): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
I dunno which is more shocking... that girls bleach or that girls who don't are so bitter about it grin grin
Re: Why Do Must Ladies Bleach by dechandel(f): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Adaeze003:
I dunno which is more shocking... that girls bleach or that girls who don't are so bitter about it grin grin
grin grin
Re: Why Do Must Ladies Bleach by Maamin(m): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
Adaeze003:

When u see something like this coming from a lady..just know that one yellow bleached looking thing has stolen ha man away! grin

But I also wonder why some of this girls think guys love fair skin..so they just start lightening up, that's how they will go and marry a fair looking guy then end up giving birth to dark skin child..and mother inlaw will start asking why her grand child is not looking like her son. cry
Re: Why Do Must Ladies Bleach by Adaeze003(f): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
Maamin:

When u see something like this coming from a lady..just know that one yellow bleached looking thing has stolen ha man away! grin

Lol... m as natural as they come... buh live n let live jor, why carry pessin matter for your head?
Re: Why Do Must Ladies Bleach by Maamin(m): 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Adaeze003:

Lol... m as natural as they come... buh live n let live jor, why carry pessin matter for your head?

Abii O..beauty is not always in fair skin.

But I like the natural fair skin sha! grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Catch Babes On Facebook (and NL) / The Friendzone: Humane Approach / Disgusting Things People Do In Public!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.