Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nigeria Has The Second Highest Number Of Criminals In Britain [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Has The Second Highest Number Of Criminals In Britain [photos] (1010 Views)

Embarrassment Of The Highest Order In My Life / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials / STATES With The Highest Number Of Single LADIES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Has The Second Highest Number Of Criminals In Britain [photos] by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nigeria has emerged the second country having the
highest number of criminals in the UK. In a new report
by Home Office, out of 106,000 Nigerians living in the
UK, 832 are criminal offenders who have indulged in
either rape, stealing or murder. While Jamaica has the
most notorious citizens in the UK with 1,026 of them
been criminals out of just 47,000 people.

www.gistsdaily.com/nigeria-jamaica-highest-number-criminals-britain/

Re: Nigeria Has The Second Highest Number Of Criminals In Britain [photos] by DonTeamie(m): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
coolI see
Re: Nigeria Has The Second Highest Number Of Criminals In Britain [photos] by Tallesty1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
Braking the wrong records since 1960
Re: Nigeria Has The Second Highest Number Of Criminals In Britain [photos] by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
Braking the wrong records since 1960

Come on give your country some credit .
Re: Nigeria Has The Second Highest Number Of Criminals In Britain [photos] by mployer(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
Op check the percentage. We are better than a lot of countries.
Re: Nigeria Has The Second Highest Number Of Criminals In Britain [photos] by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
Meanwhile, somewhere in ASO Rock.

GEJ: Patience, why am I not surprise?
PEJ: Because na our footsteps ‘em carry waka.
Re: Nigeria Has The Second Highest Number Of Criminals In Britain [photos] by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
Kudos to Nigeria. We set the pace in everything bad sad
Re: Nigeria Has The Second Highest Number Of Criminals In Britain [photos] by Tallesty1(m): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
Elantracey:

Come on give your country some credit .
lols, what credit?

Did I compile the list?
Re: Nigeria Has The Second Highest Number Of Criminals In Britain [photos] by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nobleval:
Kudos to Nigeria. We set the pace in everything bad sad

not you too sad
Re: Nigeria Has The Second Highest Number Of Criminals In Britain [photos] by Tymax(m): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
And to think some young people will be proud of this. angry
Re: Nigeria Has The Second Highest Number Of Criminals In Britain [photos] by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
Tallesty1:
lols, what credit?

Did I compile the list?

no you didn't but looking at the percentage we're better than many countries there.
Re: Nigeria Has The Second Highest Number Of Criminals In Britain [photos] by teasey(f): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
yeah I can see how your thread is so romanticgrin
Re: Nigeria Has The Second Highest Number Of Criminals In Britain [photos] by 26carat(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
i wish we have same statistical data for them in Nigeria. the are not angels too you know
Re: Nigeria Has The Second Highest Number Of Criminals In Britain [photos] by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Elantracey:

not you too sad
maybe smiley
Re: Nigeria Has The Second Highest Number Of Criminals In Britain [photos] by Funjosh(m): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ope o. We no carry 1st for this one.

(1) (Reply)

Sex And Hell-- The Truth Unveiled (A Must Read) / Ever Wooed By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Someone Should Help Answer This Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.