Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari (26893 Views)

Ohakim And Okorocha At Iwuanyanwu's Child Dedication (Photo) / What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo / [photo]see What Govs Fashola And Okorocha Are Doing To Each Other In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by themejiwalker(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by ify84(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
mumumugu:
Rochas is confused

He just want the vice presidential slot.
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by edo3(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
Good one there..
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by miqos(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
what is the essence of their participation
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Krisddon: 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nigerian musicians be like
U too fine 'Abiku'
U too do.... 'Aleku'
U too kill.... 'Shakeau'
Bt u no fit win 'Atiku'
#ROTFL smiley
In other news, Jonathan wins PDP primaries in Abuja.
More handkerchiefs to Buhari 2015
Best of Luck to Good Luck! 2019 and beyond!!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by debonairprinx(m): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
Well the news is a farce. No one as officially declared that he's stepping down. Considering am watching the convention live, all candidates remain involved.
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by kalid01(m): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
in GMB we trust
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by aare07(m): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
Air parcel of change is moving from an environment of high pressure to low pressure as Sam and Imo state governor step down
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
Rochas will soon decamp to PDP
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by tushburg(m): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
They know that they were going to lose
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
D beginning of d end of APC.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Zico5(m): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
GMB is the best among his equal, we all support this change for better for worse. We re tired of promises. We need actions, corruption must stop and Nigeria must be better. Let the game begin.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
MTSHEEEW...SAI MUHARI NR DEY WIN ANY ELECTION...HE IS A SOUR LOSR
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Kinkale(m): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Cowards
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by mencade4: 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Krisddon:
Nigerian musicians be like
U too fine 'Abiku'
U too do.... 'Aleku'
U too kill.... 'Shakeau'
Bt u no fit win 'Atiku'
#ROTFL smiley
In other news, Jonathan wins PDP primaries in Abuja.
More handkerchiefs to Buhari 2015
Best of Luck to Good Luck! 2019 and beyond!!
amen
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by ignis: 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
ziky2010:
They were in the race to add up no b4

Obviously
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Larryupsy: 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
As Obj have said, Atiku is too desperate and over ambitous, all hands must be on deck to make sure he does not get the ticket. Kudos to all other aspirants for doing the needful, else Atiku might spring a surprise and emerged with that his money bag at his disposal
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Kinkale(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
LogicPower:

Yes, if Atiku were to win the APC nomination (God forbid!), the people's desire for a change would be thwarted because Atiku is as corrupt as they come!

ah atiku?? Corrupt?? Tot he was a progressive and therefore a changed man? abi does progressives now co-habit with thieves??

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by jorlons(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
conflicting news..... the same tweeter handle said they are still in the race.
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by rbjimoh: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Let GMB win and we'll collectively make sure that the Trustworthy replaces that slowpoke in Aso Rock. We need wind of change in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by tivta(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
If buhari
Wins then truly there is no difference between apc and pdp...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Whobedatte(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
mencade4:
islamization of Nigeria in progress...

Our christian brothers are selling us to these shariarized islamic pigs by stepping down.

Even a senseless igbo man (rochas) is pioneering the whole agenda.

Fvvvck them all.....fvvvvck Buhari...

As far as i am concern jonathan will still win.....this hausa people are hell bent on getting power back.....na thunder go dey fire them all.

For those who will insult me after seeing my post,,,,,may the thunder of amadioha....the thunder of Sango.....fire you there with great magnitude.
Bro! Religion&ethnic affiliation is subservient when it comes to nation building! Competence, integrity, Honesty&excellence should be the 'crux'
Please I am a yoruba and I tell u GMB is the only person/poiltician alive that can lock all these corrupt people in jail &throw away the keys.

Let's start from there first. Btw I'm a yoruba&christian

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by solara: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
mencade4:
islamization of Nigeria in progress...

Our christian brothers are selling us to these shariarized islamic pigs by stepping down.

Even my senseless father is pioneering the whole agenda.

Fvvvck me.....fvvvvck my father...

As far as i am concern jonathan will still win.....this hausa people are hell bent on getting power back.....na thunder go dey fire them all.

For those who will insult me after seeing my post,,,,,may the thunder of amadioha....the thunder of Sango.....fire me here with great magnitude.

Fixed

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Fresia01(f): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
i read another report where Nda said dat he didn't step dwn for anyone and dat he is still inda race!!
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
Rochas make u come open the goverment house wey u lock since one week go sidon for lagos, and if e be say na true say u step down for ur cousin buhari, abeg make u collect the 27million naira plus oda money wey u take buy form cos we kno say u just wan give ur cousin buhari money for him campaign in form of say u dey buy form for presidential ticket. All those ur koni koni way we kno am, make u bring dat money come back to imo state cos no be ur money, shey u hear me rochas. Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
Unity is strength. Good one there.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by mimicious(f): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
This wat I meant earlier that som pple are not born to rule. What is d point applying for a post u are not sure of wining!! We can waste money in nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by megareal: 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
[quote author=cheruv post=28765539]
despite all the noise he made

shame on him!![/quote

Exactly!
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by mencade4: 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
Whobedatte:
Bro! Religion&ethnic affiliation is subservient when it comes to nation building! Competence, integrity, Honesty&excellence should be the 'crux'
Please I am a yoruba and I tell u GMB is the only person/poiltician alive that can lock all these corrupt people in jail &throw away the keys.

Let's start from there first. Btw I'm a yoruba&christian
keep ur fvvvcking tribe and religion to urself!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Keypha(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
Shame to u okorocha, when we igbos are telling u that Apc are deceiving u, you thought we are fool, don't worried, Jonathan will teach u and amechi a lesson when he win next year election. Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by major466(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
So? That will not stop Buhari from losing next year.
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by mencade4: 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
solara:

i am a goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Fuel Scarcity Will Not Go Away Soon In Nigeria- Sahara Reporters. / This Is President Buhari's Itinerary For His Two-day Visit To Lagos / "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.