Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,151 members, 7,864,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari (26891 Views)

Ohakim And Okorocha At Iwuanyanwu's Child Dedication (Photo) / What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo / [photo]see What Govs Fashola And Okorocha Are Doing To Each Other In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by iluvweed(m): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pls where can we watch this live online?
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Kinkale(m): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
mencade4:
islamization of Nigeria in progress...

Our christian brothers are selling us to these shariarized islamic pigs by stepping down.

Even a senseless igbo man (rochas) is pioneering the whole agenda.

Fvvvck them all.....fvvvvck Buhari...

As far as i am concern jonathan will still win.....this hausa people are hell bent on getting power back.....na thunder go dey fire them all.

For those who will insult me after seeing my post,,,,,may the thunder of amadioha....the thunder of Sango.....fire you there with great magnitude.

smh... A christian calling on sango and amadioha

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by steveben7(m): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
ddooskie:
I read here on Nairaland that a certain prophet said Okorocha would be Nigeria's next president come 2015, Rochas Y u dey fall dis ma hand nah cheesy
is stil possible na dey wil make him VP all join

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by oweman: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
[quote author=FastShipping post=28765078]

You are a liar! I went through your posts and you are nothing but an hater of APC and Buhari.[

Never mind those haters one sure thing this night is both GEJ and NGOZI will not sleep up to one hour tonight; from tomorow henceforth its high blood presure for both looters .

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Gboliwe: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
Attention seekers doing their thing. grin grin grin

Any which way na way sha. (Hope that's how the saying goes)

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by major466(m): 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
Keypha:
Shame to u okorocha, when we igbos are telling u that Apc are deceiving u, you thought we are fool, don't worried, Jonathan will teach u and amechi a lesson when he win next year election. Mumu
The guy fu.rcked up big time. He will end up contesting for Imo Governorship. Anyway am not surprised because honestly, the guy doesn't stand a chance against Buhari and Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by mencade4: 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
Kinkale:

smh... A christian calling on sango and amadioha
the traditional marriages ur pastors tell you to do before marriage, who is in charge of it? Jesus?
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Funjosh(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by nationwide1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Whobedatte:
Bro! Religion&ethnic affiliation is subservient when it comes to nation building! Competence, integrity, Honesty&excellence should be the 'crux'
Please I am a yoruba and I tell u GMB is the only person/poiltician alive that can lock all these corrupt people in jail &throw away the keys.

Let's start from there first. Btw I'm a yoruba&christian
How will he bite the fingers that fed him? Even a child knows that those who help him ascend there are corrupt. I'm still not clear on how he will succeed in the fight against corruption.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
mencade4:
the traditional marriages ur pastors tell you to do before marriage, who is in charge of it? Jesus?
You have no point.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Kinkale(m): 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
mencade4:

even in the traditional marriage done in my place, prayers are made to GOD!! Not sango or amadioha

altho i sense your a primitive being shaa so yours should be expected

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Misogynist2014(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
The thought of Buhari becoming president gladens my heart. smiley I am neither apc nor pdp, in fact, I despise both. But when you see a good candidate, you know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Chanchit: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
According to unconfirmed report, Atiku is busy buying everything buyable Ooº°˚˚°ºoo, I heard he has paid every delegate $2k each. If that hediot go win this primaries, e go pain me Ooº°˚˚°ºoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
i knew rochas mean well for mases, any1 hu suport buhari mean well 4 nigeria mases.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by expert1000: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
Shame on Rochas, afta all d noise.Northerners want power by all means and ma pple are so naïve,GOD pls Nigeria canot b islamise.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by McLuhan(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
mohammad11:
I‘ve taught of such decisions/events taking place...

D vast majority chooses APC because of Buhari, and everybody believe he is thier candidate from d begining...

Its not a surprise though...
Your signature is extremely repulsive.
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by rottenegg: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
All we are saying, give him our votes..vvvv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by biafranqueen: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
Sai The General Warload!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Kassidy90(m): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
mencade4:

Our christian brothers are selling us to these shariarized islamic pigs by stepping down.

As far as i am concern jonathan will still win.....this hausa people are hell bent on getting power back.....na thunder go dey fire them all.

For those who will insult me after seeing my post,,,,,may the thunder of amadioha....the thunder of Sango.....fire you there with great magnitude.
have u taken ur drugs?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by mencade4: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
Kinkale:

even in the traditional marriage done in my place, prayers are made to GOD!! Not sango or amadioha

altho i sense your a primitive being shaa so yours should be expected
u sound more archaic.
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by biafranqueen: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
major466:

The guy fu.rcked up big time. He will end up contesting for Imo Governorship. Anyway am not surprised because honestly, the guy doesn't stand a chance against Buhari and Atiku.
He better not bring his dusty but back to Imo State he will be delt with angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by kepal99(m): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
Politics tho... So these people paid #27m to obtain the presidential form fee only to step down at the day of the election. Atiku is doomed. But seriously, 2 presidential candidates form is #54m, you think they did it for free? Wait till Buhari get elected. SMH for Nigeria.
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by biafranqueen: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
OkeEsibe:
MTSHEEEW...SAI MUHARI NR DEY WIN ANY ELECTION...HE IS A SOUR LOSR
Why did you say that only the General Warload can stop Boko Boys. Sai The General Warlord

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Sunbassen(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
APC dismisses report that some aspirants have stepped down.

resty4:
DNews coming in suggests that Sam Nda-Isaiah and Rochas Okorocha have stepped down for Muhammadu Buhari.
This was revealed by the Nigerian television Authority through their twitter handle.— NTA News (@NTANewsNow)This leaves Atiku now vying against Buhari for the converted opposition ticket, Buhari is said to be favorite for the ticket with governors having pledged their support to him.http://www.naij.com/340606-breaking-nda-isaiah-and-okorocha-step-down-for-buhari.html

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by smudge2079(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Dat's not true.
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by cashkid: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
mencade4:

I pity those that owns you cos obviously u are nothing but a waste, i hope u have not raised their expectation?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by lilmax(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
As if we didn't know what they planned grin
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by nusirat(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mr Man for once in your life grow up, and learnt how to be usefull to the society.

mencade4:

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Africanal1: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Our christian brothers are selling us to these shariarized
islamic pigs by stepping down.
Even a senseless igbo man (rochas) is pioneering the
whole agenda.
As far as i am concern jonathan will still win.....this
hausa people are hell bent on getting power back.....na
thunder go dey fire them all.
For those who will insult me after seeing my post,,,,,may
the thunder of amadioha....the thunder of Sango.....fire
you there with great magnitude.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by cashkid: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
biafranqueen:
Why did you say that only the General Warload can stop Boko Boys. Sai The General Warlord
All this will not work, this change we are yearning for is a moving train, anybody that tries to cross its path will be crushed. Change is inevitable in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by chukel(m): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
expert1000:
Shame on Rochas, afta all d noise.Northerners want power by all means and ma pple are so naïve,GOD pls Nigeria canot b islamise.
I can't believe someone can be this empty. Ur head is just a vacuum. Talk of being naive, u r just an epitome of that.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by yungprof09: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
With d way tinz are going,IF ATIKU does not step down for BUHARI before 2morrow mornin..i only c 1 outcome which is BUHARI defeatin ATIKU wit a very large margin..i fear d gap mayb bigger n larger jus lyk d famous river niger..i c BUHARI going on to become NIGERIA's president..i forsee d man wooping GEJ seriously in 2015..sai BUHARI.sai APC.sai NIGERIA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Toyin At The Commissioning Of Tomato Factory In Lagos (Photos) / Polls: INEC Knocks Tinubu Over Comment On E-Transmission / Yojora Explains How Alpha Beta Helps Lagos Improve Revenue Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.