Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,565 members, 7,958,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari (27034 Views)

Ohakim And Okorocha At Iwuanyanwu's Child Dedication (Photo) / What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo / [photo]see What Govs Fashola And Okorocha Are Doing To Each Other In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by mohammad11: 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
McLuhan:
Your signature is extremely repulsive.

Are you allergic to it?
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by micolaj: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
mencade4:
brainless ant.
your NOVEMBER salary is on the way. Biko stop crying, no condition is permanent. Gudnit
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by ichidodo: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
We don't envisage Mohammed "i will stabilize oil market" Buhari winnin this election anytime whatsoever even his supporters motto "sai buhari' -an archaic, tribalistic and islamic jingo which was also the motto of those youth corper muderers back in 2011- completely encapsulates the reason why.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by mencade4: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Whobedatte:
people like you are the reasons why we are still here. A 3rd world nation for over 50yrs. Even Singapore, China. Indonesiaand other Asian tigers have left us behind
Pls grow up&change your shrewed way of thinking!
scarvenger...what has your type done? Moronic beast.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by jaymichael(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
mencade4:
islamization of Nigeria in progress...

Our christian brothers are selling us to these shariarized islamic pigs by stepping down.

Even a senseless igbo man (rochas) is pioneering the whole agenda.

Fvvvck them all.....fvvvvck Buhari...

As far as i am concern jonathan will still win.....this hausa people are hell bent on getting power back.....na thunder go dey fire them all.

For those who will insult me after seeing my post,,,,,may the thunder of amadioha....the thunder of Sango.....fire you there with great magnitude.
You are not a Christian. What you portrayed is not Christ-like.
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Arysexy(m): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thank God We igbos never took this efulefu serious.

That's How He would have sold us all for a pot of vp porridge.

Ewu roguechas
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by mencade4: 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
jaymichael:
You are not a Christian. What you portrayed is not Christ-like.
tank you bishop oyedepo.
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by predentstats: 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
What is Buhari going there to do....by his age.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Whobedatte(m): 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
[quote author=mencade4 post=28768747]scarvenger...what has your type done? Moronic beast.[/quot. Show your mom your comments here &see if she would be proud of u. Smh. What has warranted foul languages? Why must u always be uncounth?
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by lanregidi: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
Palestinian minister dies after run-in with IDF soldiers in West Bank protest

The settlement minister in the Palestinian Authority (PA), Ziad Abu Ein, died after a confrontation with Israeli soldiers during a West Bank protest, witnesses and medics said. President Mahmoud Abbas called Abu Ein's death a "brutal act".

There are conflicting reports on how Abu Ein, a leading member of Abbas' Fatah movement and cabinet minister, died.

Several media outlets say he was reportedly struck in the chest with a tear gas canister fired by Israeli troops, after which he collapsed. Other reports say Israeli forces beat Abu Ein with the butts of their rifles and their helmets. Following the violent altercation, he was later rushed to the hospital in Ramallah by ambulance, but reportedly died en route.

Read More: http://www.ftsnews.com.ng/2014/12/palestinian-minister-dies-after-run-in.html

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
biafranqueen:
Why did you say that only the General Warload can stop Boko Boys. Sai The General Warlord

wat did yu say? sai muhari is a fool
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by mike404(m): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
SO THE TWO CHRISTIAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE HAS SURRENDERED TO THE PRESSURE FROM THE FROG EYED MAN... THEIR ISLAMIC AGENDA IS GETTING CLEARER DAY BY DAY

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Toosure70: 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
mencade4:

Our christian brothers are selling us to these shariarized islamic pigs by stepping down.

As far as i am concern jonathan will still win.....this hausa people are hell bent on getting power back.....na thunder go dey fire them all.

For those who will insult me after seeing my post,,,,,may the thunder of amadioha....the thunder of Sango.....fire you there with great magnitude.
you get sense at all?
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Yeske2(m): 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
mencade4:

Going by your silly analogy, if sharia will cleanse our land, so let it be
OBJ and clueless GEJ are Christians, any difference?
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by mencade4: 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
Toosure70:
you get sense at all?
ask ur grand father.
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Yeske2(m): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Emerald120(f): 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
mumumugu:
Rochas is confused
Since 2003!
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
Yeske2:
What makes you feel there will be a difference this time. You keep bringing up these same old poos and expecting to see a difference. Keep repeating one thing and expecting New result is a fools ideas. Thats what kept us where we are till date.
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by wolexy2(m): 6:35am On Dec 11, 2014
PerfectFortune:
Saw this coming. GMB is the most sellable among them all. Atiku is a no-no for most Nigerians, we don't want another IBB.
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Toosure70: 7:08am On Dec 11, 2014
mencade4:
ask ur grand father.
just asked now, and he confirmed ur senceless. Omo igbo alaileko. Ode
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by Chigold101(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2014
samuelkaykay:
See how Apc my party punctured trust.
Buhari can never win election in Nigeria.
amongst the five...none can win election in Nigeria even though Atikuā€˜s friends cut across the six geo political zones...
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by billyG(m): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2014
Ayagayagayagayo!Ayagayagayagayoo!!na arasta Buhari dey want,na rastaman Buhari dey want!dem no want Rochas,dem no want Nda,dem no want Atiku,demno want Rabiu but but na GM Buhari we want (2times)...
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by skippoetsharkur: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2014
Pls, we don't need to be sentimental or religious about this, d bottom line should be d best for our dear country. Considering apc in my opinion without any special interest, buhari is d best among all d 5 candidates. Anythin less than dat wil be an automatic nd a capital no 4 apc.
Its now left 4 us to decide wich party to follow.
Re: Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari by biafranqueen: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
major466:

Rochas Okorocha use to be a very tactical. Very wise in decision making. I just don't know what went wrong. As soon as he joined APC (Dust Bin), his wisdom and intelligence seemed to have been banished. Am seeing a pattern here. It's like APC is becoming a party for dull people. I mean, look at Rotimi Ameachi. The guy use to be smart and intelligent but as soon as he joined APC, he became completely clueless.
Going by the comments of APC member on NL I think part of membership is donating your brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nation Newspapers Dedicates 70 Pages To Bola Tinubu's 65th Birthday / El-Rufai Kicks Against Zoning Of Leadership Positions, Says 'It's Absurd' / Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.